The New Girl - A Man's Perspective Ch. 01

Story Info
Jeff meets the woman of his dreams.
1.1k words
3.88
7.8k
8
0

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: First Encounter

The days were long. The nights were restless. I've always had a hard time sleeping but never thought it would get to this point. I don't sleep at all now. No thanks to her anyway. I first saw her in the office. It was Christmas Eve. I wasn't thrilled I had to come in to work that day, but you know, deadlines don't pause for holidays. It was a cold, blustery, snowy day. I wasn't looking forward to the drive home. I knew it would be hell, just like my job, so mundane. So bland and boring. I hate it. My boss is a dick and my coworkers are mindless robots just here for the paycheck. I feel so inadequate and underutilized. I have so many great ideas to improve productivity and efficiency yet none of them see, nor care, my potential. I guess there is something to be to be said about the new hires though.

The Christmas Eve party was unlike years past. Nancy, our 60+ secretary, usually does a Christmas raffle where she draws names out of a hat and the 1st prize winner gets a $50 gift card to A1 Chinese Buffet here in town. Disgusting. I typically grab a bite from the dessert table and a glass of Audrey's watered down Christmas punch and go hide out in my cubicle in the corner. This year was different though. I made my usual rounds to the goodies table, said Merry Christmas to two of my buddies, Sam & Dave, then grabbed another glass of punch and headed off to my desk. No one came to look for me. They all thought I went home; All except one new girl. She was attractive. Long blond hair, cute smile. She dressed professionally, but I got the sense she was a wild one behind closed doors.

I could see her walking over to my side of the office as I peaked up over the cubics wall.

"Shit," I thought as she looked around and walked in my direction, "Damn it. So much for my escape from this stupid party. I should really be getting out of here before the roads get too bad. It's getting pretty nasty outside."

"Hi," she said as she suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Oh, hello" I said trying to be friendly but knowing I came off as a complete jerk.

"You're Jeff, right?" she asked, brushing her hair behind her ear and smiling up at me.

"Yeah" I said, "Baker. Jeff Baker. Sorry, where are my manners?"

I stood up and politely shook her hand. She had dainty feminine hands and a soft handshake. Her nails were done in Christmas colors. I glanced back up and caught her staring at me. For an instant I felt like she was staring into my soul. We made direct eye contact. Her eyes were like emeralds. I don't know what it was but at that moment something in me clicked. I fell into, what I can only describe as, a hypnotic trans the longer I stared into her eyes. I couldn't pull myself away. She smiled and tilted her head down slightly and tucked her hair behind her ear again.

"Well, I guess I'll see you around? Nice to meet you. I'm Amy, by the way," she said, turning around to walk away.

"Uh, yeah, m-me too," I blurted out, snapping out of the hypnotic state I was in.

'Ugh, idiot,' I thought to myself as she turned and headed back to the party.

I'm not sure how long I stood there and watched her walk away but it seemed like an eternity. She looked back at me several times with her cute little smile and a wave before disappearing back into the other room. I stood there, watching, waiting for her to at least peek around the corner. She didn't, so I set my drink down on my desk, grabbed my last chocolate chip cookie and my coat and practically ran out of the door.

On my way home all I could think about was that encounter. To be honest I don't even really remember the drive, or anything since she disappeared into the party. I suddenly realized I was in my parking spot. I don't know how long I sat in my car once I got to my apartment but all I could think was 'what the hell happened back there?' It was as if she put a spell on me. I couldn't get her out of my head. I swear she did something to me but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Later that night I ran mindlessly through my regular night time routine of eating the leftover chinese I've had for the past 3 nights, watching Sports Center while my cat lay curled next to me, locking the doors and turning the lights off and heading upstairs to shower and go to bed. Tonight, with Amy, stuck in my head I took an extra long shower. I couldn't stop undressing her in my mind. I couldn't help but imagine her delicate curves under that tight outfit she wore earlier that day. I kept thinking about her gorgeous ass bouncing back and forth as she slowly walked out of the room, wondering what her little puckered asshole looked like, how it would taste? Her breasts were like ripe melons, flawless, in that blouse. From where I stood it looked like the buttons were going to pop off any second. Part of me wished they would have right then and there. I could feel my mouth begin to water imagining her licking circles and sucking on her erect nipples. Her legs were like long towers leading to heaven, or at least the kind of heaven I dreamt about constantly. I wanted to feel her legs around my neck as I kissed up both thighs right to her sweet spot. The heels she wore just put me over the edge. It left me wanting more. Maybe if I played my cards right I'd get the chance to explore all her sensual folds?

I needed to talk to her again. I needed to find what floor she worked on and ask her if she wanted to have a coffee with me? Well, it wasn't going to happen any time soon. After all, the next day was Christmas and we had the day off. I had to wait. By the time I stepped out of the shower the water had turned cold and my fingers and toes were wrinkled. I decided to try and get a few hours of sleep and laid down in bed. My cat made himself comfortable on my head and I drifted off.