The New Girl - A Man's Perspective Ch. 14

Story Info
Jeff receives more than an early birthday present.
3.2k words
4.67
737
00

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14: Revolation

As we approached Dan's Donuts at the corner of 5th & Elm St, I thought I saw my car. I knew I didn't park it there. It was still at my apartment. I hadn't driven it since I arrived back from vacation.

"That looks exactly like my car," I said curiously.

"Well, that's because it kind of IS your car, babe," Amy said, afraid of my reaction.

"Why is my car down here? It should still be at my apartment," I said.

"Babe, you drive a beat up '98 Ford Escort with almost 300,000 miles and no muffler. Not to mention the countless other issues. Did you really think it would last forever?" she said.

"Well no, of course not but that doesn't explain why it's d..."

I stopped dead in my tracks, realizing it was sitting in front of a Mercedes Benz dealership. I rubbed my eyes and looked again thinking maybe I'm still asleep? But it wasn't a dream. I was very confused, cocking my head to one side.

"Why is my car at the Mercedes dealership," I asked, slightly irritated.

"Babe, look at me, please," Amy said, turning me towards her, taking my eyes off my poor car.

"I talked to Greg about your car while you were gone. He said you've been driving that car since college and you and you could definitely use a new one," she started to explain.

I stared at her, clearly irritated now. But she continued to deescalate the situation.

"He said your birthday is next week, so I asked him to take it to my mechanic after we left on our hike. It's been here ever since. My mechanic is a technician here. He said it was too far gone to repair and would be cheaper to just buy a new one. So, that's what we're doing. I didn't tell you because I wanted it to be a birthday surprise. Please don't be mad at me. I'm just trying to be a good girlfriend. I've never done this before," she said, stepping up to me to beg forgiveness with a kiss.

I wasn't upset about Mercedes. I had always wanted one but could never justify spending the money, especially after doing the research. The maintenance alone is a minimum of $1,300 per year, plus the premium fuel. I was upset that she just took my car, which I thought worked perfectly fine, and decided she was going to get rid of it. And she had the nerve to say we need to have open communication. Give me a break!

I sighed, rolled my eyes, and said, "ok, fine. Let's go take a look. But, if I don't find a car I like, we are leaving with my Escort. Deal?"

"Deal," she said smiling.

We walked towards the dealership when out of the corner of my eye, I saw Greg and Mindy. Then I saw dad and Jess. They were sitting inside Eddy's Diner looking like they were having a terrific time. Nobody told me. I guessed I wasn't good enough to join their little party. Then dad turned his head and pointed. Before I knew it, they were all walking out to meet us.

"Hey, sport! Hi, Amy. Thanks for inviting us. Such a sweetheart you've got here, Jeff," dad exclaimed, looking at both of us with an ear to ear grin on his face.

"Hey man, I take it you've found out the surprise," Greg asked, slapping me on the shoulder.

"Yep, I found out," I said.

"Jeff, don't be upset. We were all in on it. You do a lot for all of us and don't ask for anything in return. We wanted to do something for you," Mindy chimed in.

"Babe, come on," Amy said, pulling me towards the dealership.

As we walked in, I was very intimidated. I felt totally out of place. With my salary, I could only dream of affording a Mercedes.

"Amy!" the very well dressed salesman said, almost running towards us.

He was the epitome of the word 'douchebag.' His muscles practically burst out of his white, boy's size dress shirt and he couldn't even put his arms all the way down. He had a chiseled jawline with a jet black beard and slicked back hair. And, was jogging over to us like he had a corn cob stuck in his ass.

'Oh my god, seriously. This guy. So cliche,' I chuckled quietly to myself while rolling my eyes, 'Gym rat.'

"Babe, this is Austin. He is our salesman, and my cousin," Amy said, pulling me over to shake his hand.

"Oh, ok," I said.

I guess her entire family consists of brainy athletes and fitness nuts, probably vegans too!

"Yeah, hi, how ya doin," I rambled, giving a no-shit smile and glance.

I shook his hand and tried to match his grip, but I'm sure he had some kind of medical condition because his hand was wildly out of proportion. It was enormous.

"So, Amy tells me your dream car is a Mercedes SLS AMG? Well, good news, I have one. Come on, let's go see it," he said, turning on his toes, again running, out the door.

"What are we doing here," I said, grabbing Amy's arm.

"Jeff, we are looking at a car. Now stop. Just relax," she whispered to me.

"Amy, I have no business being here. I can't afford one of these cars!" I muttered, slightly more irritated this time.

"Jeff, stop it. I get you're not happy with me right now, but like I said, I've never done this whole serious girlfriend thing before, and I'm trying my best. So give me a freaking break," she said, gritting her teeth.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, looking around and spotting Austin pulling up in my dream car.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry. Let's go check out this car," I whispered.

Amy uncrossed my arms and held my hands, looked at me, smirked and shook her tilted head.

"What am I going to do with you, Jeffery Baker," she said, asking a rhetorical question. Then she pulled me out to the car.

"Climb on in, Jeff!" Austin said.

I walked over and basically fell into the car, it was so low to the ground. Once in and sitting comfortably, I grabbed the wheel and looked around. 'Fucking hell,' I thought, this car's got everything.' I almost popped a boner sitting there!

"So, how's it feel, babe," Amy asked, intrigued at my reaction.

"Feels... amazing," I said, totally dumbfounded by this German machine.

"I put a dealer plate on and filled her up before I drove it around. Take it for a spin, see how you like it and I'll see you back here in a bit," Austin said, completely confident me driving was a great idea.

He opened the door for Amy and we drove off. I was so nervous driving this car that I white knuckled the steering wheel until Amy told me to pull over in an empty lot, behind the abandoned grocery store.

"You, sir, need to relax or we aren't going to make it back to the dealership without a few dents in this car. Let me help," she said, turning my head and kissing me again.

I'm not sure if she thinks I'm a great kisser or if she just likes the feel of my stubble on her skin. Either way, I would die happy if she kissed me until I suffocated.

She kissed me then got out and walked around to open my door. She pulled me out and I sat on the hood. Then she leaned in and I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her, tongue and all. She moaned with pleasure. I admit I did relax as soon as her lips touched mine. She stood up, looked at me and smiled.

"Sweetheart, we don't have to buy you a new car if you don't want to. The last thing I want is you feeling pressured," she said, reassuring me she wouldn't be upset if I said no.

"No, it's fine. I mean, you're right, you and Greg. I have been driving the escort since college and I have seriously neglected the maintenance on it. Maybe it is time for an upgrade," I questioned, coming to my senses.

"Ok, I'm glad you're open to it. There's one thing we need to take care of first, though," she said, giving me her irresistible seductive eyes.

'Oh shit. Is this happening? Right here? Right now,' I thought as she knelt down, pulling off my belt and opening up my jeans.

My cock was hard at the possibility of getting caught fucking my girlfriend behind an abandon building on a fucking Mercedes. She rubbed my cock through my boxers and smiled her sexy smile at me.

"I think you need to relax just a little bit more. Don't you?" she said.

"You vixen," I said, grinning.

She pulled out my throbbing cock and kissed the tip, then fluttered her tongue against the underside. Her eyes never left mine. She kissed and licked up and down the shaft down to my balls before sucking on each one while stroking my cock slowly up and down. She worked her way back up the shaft before popping just the tip in her mouth. Her gaze still not leaving me. She bobbed her head up and down, shoving it to the back of her throat and cradled my balls.

"Mm, mm, mm, mm, you like this baby," she asked with my cock still in her mouth.

"Oh, fuuuuck yes.... Ooohhhhh yeeeaaahhh..." I moaned.

I laid back over the car hood, engine still running and the hood warm. Her saliva ran down my cock and made a wet spot on my jeans. I didn't care. Her mouth felt amazing. She raised her shirt and bra exposing her tits. The cold air made her nipples stand up straight and gave her goosebumps. Then she stood up and bent over me. She wrapped her tits around my slippery cock and bounced up and down.

"Fuck, your cock is fucking huge baby. I love it between my tits like this! Mmm, yes, fuck," she said, eager to please.

I grabbed both her tits and squeezed them together more. She placed her hands over mine and continued bouncing up and down. I started thrusting my hips up and down, fucking her tits harder and faster. Then she stood up and turned around. My cock was jumping with each heartbeat. She lifted her coat and pulled down her yoga pants to her knees and backed up, pressing her goosebumped ass against my slippery cock.

"My pussy is soaked, baby. I want that fucking cock inside me. I need to feel it deep," she begged.

She reached around and pushed my cock between her cheeks before guiding it inside her delicate wet pussy, balls deep.

"Aaahhh, fuck yes. Shit baby, your cock fills me up so fucking good! Goddamn," she moaned as she slid all the way down.

I grabbed her hips under her coat and pulled her tighter against me. She gasped and moaned harder.

"Huuuhh, Fuck! Oh fuck, oh baby, you're so deep, you're almost in my cervix. Ahhh, fuck," she said, seemingly in pain.

She took a deep breath and slowly started grinding on my cock, rocking her hips back and forth. Her hands gripped my knees and her head moved back and forth. I started thrusting my cock in and out, feeling her pussyjuice running down my balls. She bounced up and down, impaling herself, moaning with each slap against me.

"Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me hard. Make my pussy sore," she demanded, looking back at me in ecstasy.

I obeyed and pulled her back over me so she was riding reverse cowgirl before I thrust my cock hard inside her. She yelped and gasped, begging for more. My balls swung and slapped against her clit with each thrust.

"Fuck yes! Your pussy is mine to destroy," I grunted through gritted teeth.

"OH, MY, GOD, YEEEESSSS, FUUUUUCCCKKKK, I'M GONNA CUM BABY! I'M GONNA SQUIRT! FUCK ME HARDER, DON'T STOP," she moaned, almost screaming.

With two more hard thrusts she pushed my cock out and squirted at least 4 feet. My hand automatically started flicking over her clit and pussy, and she struggled to hold herself up. Her arms and knees almost gave out.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH, FFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCKK!!!!" she screamed, still squirting like a fountain.

My cock dripped her sweet nectar. I flipped her over on her back over the hood of the car, pulled her yoga pants off of one leg so I could spread them as wide as possible. Then I slapped my cock head against her clit several times with a primal Neanderthal expression and guttural grunts. With each slap she jumped and moaned. Her eyes had rolled back in her head, both hands on her tits, squeezing her nipples between her fingers.

"I am going to fill your pussy so much it overflows with my cum," I grunted before slamming my cock inside her swollen pussy.

"Yes baby, give me your cum. Please! I need it! Please give me that cum. Fuck me baby, fuck me," she said, breathless and semi conscience.

I bent down and licked her pussy up and down a few times, stroking my cock and watching her quiver in ecstasy. Her back arched and leg muscles instinctually spasmed. With each tongue flick over her clit, she gasped a 'FUCK.'

I stood up and threw one leg over my shoulder and pushed the other open. Guided my cock inside her with no hands, I slid it in balls deep before pulling all the way out. Each time I pulled out her pussylips splashed squirt against my belly and her legs.

"Please fuck me baby! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she moaned, breathless.

I slammed my cock inside and her head fell back, eyes rolled and closed. She was in heaven. Her tits bounced and she moaned 'fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,' with each deep thrust.

"Goddam baby! Your cock is fucking amazing! Fuuuuuuckkkk, yeeeeessss, I'm gonna cum again. You ready, fuck me harder than you ever have before," she moaned again.

All of a sudden a geyser of squirt exploded from her Ppussy and she convulsed hard, moaning loudly, "OHHH GOD, OH GOD, FUUUUCCKKK...." before slowly subsiding and regaining consciousness.

She looked up at me, breathless and placed her hand on mine. Then she slid off the hood and turned around, spreading her ass cheeks. She looked back at me and smiled.

"Fuck, my, ass, baby. I want you to cum in my ass this time," she said between breaths.

I knelt down, lubing up her asshole with saliva and tongue fucking her. Then I stood up and pushed the head of my cock inside. She gasped and laid her head on the hood. I stopped there and waited for her to relax.

"FUCK baby, keep going. I'm ok," she said.

I pushed my cock deeper, and just like the last time I fucked her ass, it was super tight but felt so damn good. I pushed balls deep inside her ass and stopped again.

"Hooo, shit. Just a second. Oh my god, your fucking cock," she said, trying to catch her breath and relax.

"Ok, go baby. Fuck me," she said.

"I'll stop if it hurts," I said, but she didn't want me to.

"It doesn't hurt. I just need to relax. I will as you fuck me," she said reassuringly.

I thrust in and out of her slowly. With each thrust in, she squeezed my hand gripping her hip. I was going to cum quick again but I didn't stop, like she said.

"Fuck, baby, your ass is going to make me cum," I said, grunting and trying to hold back.

"No, don't hold back, baby. Cum in my ass! Fill me with it," she demanded.

"OH FUCK, IM CUMMING," I grunted hard, as I kept pumping.

I thrust a few more times and squeezed her hips hard before exploding. Her eyes widened, mouth opened, but no sound came out. She squeezed my hand so hard this time, it left nail marks.

"Oh fuck baby. Fuck fuck fuck, oh my god, your cum is so warm inside me. Fuck yes, I love it!" She exclaimed, cumming again, as soon as she felt the first rope of cum splash inside her. Her knees gave out and I had to hold her up on the hood and she gripped anything she could grab.

Breathless and spent, we laid on the hood of the, still, running Mercedes. Cum dripped from her ass onto the hood and her yoga pants. My cock was slick and glistened in the cold winter air. She pushed herself up and turned me onto my back, then started licking and sucking all the cum and bodily fluids off my semi flaccid cock.

"Mmm, [slurp slurp], your cock [slurp], mmm, fucking amazing, babe [slurp], mmm, I will never get over this [mmm, slurp] or you," she said, cleaning off my cock like a melting ice cream cone in July.

"We just fucked in public, and it was awesome," I said, laughing, hands on my face, jeans at my ankles and cock swinging in the winter air.

"We sure did, babe. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Maybe there will be more where this came from," she giggled, winking at me, "now, we need to get back. We've been gone for almost an hour. Are you relaxed enough to drive this beast," she asked, standing up and rubbing my cock.

"Uh, yeah actually. I'm good now. Holy fuck, that took everything out of me," I replied, realizing was wasn't mad or terrified of the car anymore.

"Good. Mission accomplished," she said, standing on her tiptoes to kiss me.

We redressed and hopped back in the car. I immediately felt like this car was made for me. I felt more alert and focused on driving and feeling how this car handled. We took a quick spin around the bypass then headed back to the dealership.

"Hey guys!" Austin said, greeting us at the front door when we pulled up, "so, what do you think?"

"Let's talk numbers," I said through an ear-to-ear grin.

I looked at Amy as she grabbed my hand giddily hung on my arm while we walked inside. Austin handed us each a fresh cup of coffee and shut his office door.

"So, this car is obviously used. A brand new one would have an 8 month lead time and cost three times as much as this one. But, the good news is, this one only has 17,000 miles on it. The previous owner used it as a show car. We did a full inspection, fluid change, brakes, tires, all that stuff. You shouldn't have to worry about any of that anyway because of how low the miles are and how little the car was used, though," he said confidently.

We talked numbers and I figured a payment of $782 per month, out the door, was doable for my budget. Then Amy chimed in talking finance and spec's on the car and was able to bring down the cost of the car by $26,000. This car is a $403k racing style car brand new. But, for it being a 2015 model with 17,000 miles, the value dropped like a rock. I drove off the lot with a "new-to-me" Mercedes Benz SLS AMG, and an angel in the passenger seat. At this point, I thought for sure I had died and gone to Heaven.