The New Girl in School

Story Info
She made the boys hard, now she has to take responsibility.
2k words
3.97
119.7k
147
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Italics used in the text

[All characters are intended to be over the age of 18]

-----------

It was Christine's first day at a new school. Her family had moved at the end of her senior year, and rather than head off to college in a brand new state, they decided to send her for a year at McReady College Prep Academy. She wasn't sure it was going all that well. She'd put on her cutest outfit- a button-up, a sweater, and a swishy little skirt with knee-highs and mary janes- but all she'd gotten was weird looks and stares in the hallway. Glumly, she went into her first class and tucked herself into a seat at the edge of the classroom.

It was Ms. Elwood's Honors English, and there was an essay prompt on the board already. Ms Elwood herself was a shortish, busty woman with long hair braided back. The bell rang, and the murmur of student chitchat died down. Ms. Elwood smiled and took the front of the classroom. "Good morning, class," she said. "We have a lot to do. But first- any concerns before we start?"

A hand shot up from one of the boys near the front of the class. "Yes, Mr. Carver?" Ms. Elwood said.

The boy turned, and pointed at her. "The new girl's given me an erection," he said.

Christine couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her face grew hot as everyone in the class looked at her.

Ms. Elwood nodded, understandingly. "I can see why," she said. She turned toward Christine. "Ms. Spencer, is it? Come to the front of the class, Ms. Spencer."

Christine stared uncomprehendingly, but Ms. Elwood clearly expected her to comply. She snuck a glance at the boy who'd raised his hand, and she could clearly see his pants tented, one of his hands casually rubbing the length of it. Slowly, she stood and went to the front of the class.

Ms. Elwood looked at her sternly. "Ms. Spencer," she said. "I'm not sure how things were at your former school, but at McReady, we believe in personal responsibility." She sighed. "Mr. Carver, can you tell us what caused your erection?"

The boy, dark-haired and lanky, was smirking at her. He stroked the tent in his pants once and then answered. "Her tits, Ms. Elwood."

Ms. Elwood nodded. "See? That's precisely what I mean, Ms. Spencer. You have quite a large bust for a girl your age." Suddenly, Ms. Elwood came up behind her. Ms. Elwood put her hands roughly over Christine's breasts, squeezing them roughly. "And here you are with a shirt that's too tight and the buttons undone so far that it's showing off enough creamy titflesh to make every man and boy in this school hard. I wouldn't be surprised if every boy in this class had an erection. Gentlemen, hands up everyone who's hard?"

Christine watched in horror as every boy in the class raised his hand. Her face was burning. Ms. Elwood suddenly pulled her sweater open and began molesting her breasts through her thin white shirt.

"As I say," Ms. Elwood continued, "At McReady, we believe in personal responsibility. And that means, when you cause an erection, it's your responsibility to relieve it."

"What?" Christine croaked out. She squirmed, trying to get away from Ms. Elwood's hands, which were squeezing her breasts, almost presenting them to the class.

"I think we should start by showing these poor young men the object of their desire," Ms. Elwood said firmly. She slapped Christine's breasts sharply and then stepped back. "Tits out, Ms. Spencer."

Christine crossed her hands over her chest, humiliated, but Ms. Elwood wasn't having it. "I said, 'tits out', Ms. Spencer," she repeated. "That means that you must take off your shirt, and your bra, and expose your tits to the class. Now, Ms. Spencer, we haven't got all day."

Shaking, Christine slowly unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it off. She was wearing a sheer, lacy white bra underneath.

"Mm," Ms. Elwood said, staring hard at her. "Ms. Spencer, are you aware that only sluts wear underwear like that?"

Christine was near tears. "No, Ms. Elwood," she said, defiantly.

Ms. Elwood did not seem impressed by her backtalk. "Well, get it off. I'm not going to ask you a third time," she said.

Christine slowly unhooked the bra, exposing her breasts fully to the class. The boys stared at her in open lust, most of them sporting obvious bulges in their pants. The girls looked at her with disgust or interest, Christine couldn't tell which.

Ms. Elwood came up behind her and grabbed her breasts again, kneading them and pinching the nipples. Christine gasped from the sharp sensation. "Mr. Carver," Ms. Elwood said, "In what manner would you like to relieve yourself? I think it's only fair that you begin."

"Oh, I'll have her mouth," he said airily, getting to his feet.

Suddenly, Ms. Elwood stopped groping her breasts and pushed her down to her knees. The dark-haired boy unzipped his pants and pulled out his erection. It was the largest one Christine had ever seen in person, thick and long and clearly throbbing hard. He wasted no time in grabbing her head and forcing it onto his cock, thrusting hard into her throat.

She tried to relax, opening her throat to accommodate the thick length that was being driven into her body. She gasped for breath under the onslaught, trying to get air when he pulled back far enough to let her breathe, in between his deep thrusts. Suddenly, he pulled his cock completely out of her mouth. He hauled her roughly to her feet and then shoved her onto her back on top of a table that Ms. Elwood must have pulled out from the wall. He climbed on top of her, thrusting his slimy, wet cock in between her tits.

"You're such a dirty whore," he said, "Wearing a shirt like that to school. Dirty whores deserve to be used by the nearest hard cock. I'm just giving you what you deserve, slut."

The words were humiliating, but they made her pussy tingle. She gasped as he grabbed her tits and shoved them roughly together around his cock. He fucked her tits like that for a moment before thrusting his cock hard into her mouth again.

"I'm going to paint your tits," he told her, crudely. "I'm going to splatter them with my cum, and I'm going to do the same every time I see you for the next month. You're going to spend all your time at this school satisfying my cock, you nasty, big-titted slut."

He thrust hard down her throat one more time, and then pulled out, leaving her gasping. He stroked his hard cock once, and then his eyes rolled up as he came, ropes of hot cum splattering against her tits and her throat and her chin.

Ms. Elwood clapped. "A good start," she said. Suddenly, she hauled Christine up off the table. Ms. Elwood pushed her down so that her tits were mashed against the table, smearing cum against the surface. Suddenly, Christine felt a slap on her ass. She jumped.

"Stay in place," Ms Elwood said, and slapped her ass again. Christine felt her panties being removed. Fingers were shoved roughly into Christine's pussy and then removed. "You are a dirty slut," Ms. Elwood observed, "Just as Mr. Carver says. You're dripping wet, Ms. Spencer. What kind of girl gets wet when a strange boy forces his cock down her throat and cums all over her tits?"

Tears formed in Christine's eyes. Ms. Elwood slapped her ass again. "An answer, Ms. Spencer," she said, sternly.

"A dirty slut," Christine said, shakily. "A nasty whore who deserves to be used by any cock around."

Ms. Elwood slapped her ass again, twice. "Correct, Ms. Spencer. And there's a whole classroom of hard cocks here."

Christine began to cry. "Please don't make me take all of them," she begged. "Please don't let them all rape me."

"Oh, please," Ms. Elwood said. She shoved her fingers roughly into Christine's pussy, thrusting them hard. "You're dripping wet and practically begging for a hard cock. And don't forget, you started all this by dressing like a big-titted whore. Now, apologize to all these nice young gentlemen for getting them hard."

"I'm sorry for making your cocks hard," Christine sobbed, as Ms. Elwood continued to fuck her pussy with her fingers.

"And why did you make their cocks hard?" Ms Elwood asked. She pulled her fingers out long enough to slap Christine's ass, and then rammed them back into her.

"B-because I was dressing like a big-titted whore," Christine stammered out. Her tits slid around on the table as Ms. Elwood finger-fucked her, smearing cum everywhere.

"Correct," Ms. Elwood said. She took her fingers out and licked them clean of Christine's pussy juices. "Now," she said. "Do the polite thing and offer to satisfy their hard cocks."

Christine flushed hot again. "Um," she said, shyly. "Uh- let me- uh-" She ground to a halt, mortified.

Ms. Elwood slapped her ass again. "Ask them to punish your whore pussy with their cocks," she said, sternly.

"Please punish my whore pussy with your big, hard cocks," Christine stammered out, her knees shaking.

Ms. Elwood slapped her again. "Beg them to force their cocks down your throat," she ordered.

"P-please fuck my throat," Christine said, looking out at the class with tears in her eyes. "Please choke me with your thick cocks."

Ms. Elwood rubbed Christine's ass gently. "Very good," she said. "Now, gentlemen, feel free to relieve yourselves with this whore as you see fit." She stepped aside.

The boys in the class wasted no time. One boy leapt up, pushed Christine onto her back against the table and forced his cock into her pussy. He rammed into her mercilessly. Another young man grabbed her hair, held her head down, and shoved his cock down her throat. He mauled her tits as he forced his cock deeper. She quivered, gasped for breath.

"Ah, fuck, this slut's pussy is good," the first one moaned. "I'm not going to be able to stop myself from fucking it anytime I see her."

"I'd use this whore's throat anytime," the other one agreed.

Christine couldn't take it anymore. Hearing them talk about her like... like she only existed for their pleasure, like they had the right to use her any time they liked- it drove her over the edge. She screamed and came, convulsing and moaning as they continued to fuck her.

"Wow, she really is a whore, look at that," someone said. Christine thought distantly that she ought to have been offended. Instead, it very nearly made her cum again, just hearing someone say it. The cock in her mouth pulled out and shot a load of hot cum into her face and hair and onto her tits.

"Thank you," she heard herself saying. "Yes, use me. Force me to take your hard cocks. Use me for your pleasure. Splatter me with your filthy cum!" The cock in her pussy rammed hard into her, and she screamed. Meanwhile, someone else shoved another cock into her mouth.

Her eyes were glued shut with cum and she could barely see what was happening to her. Cock after cock violated her pussy and throat, and she did her best to accommodate them all, quivering with lust and orgasm. Finally, she lay there limp, unable to move or think or cum any further, covered in semen and sweat.

Suddenly, she heard movement by her head. It was Ms. Elwood. She clucked disapprovingly. "So, Ms. Spencer," she said. "What kind of girl cums over and over again while she's being gang-raped by a classful of virile young men? Hm?"

"A filthy whore," Christine said, dreamily, her voice raspy, "who's only good for being used by hard cocks."

"Correct," Ms. Elwood said. "Well, class, I think we've just found our newest class slut," she announced. She slapped a ruler across Christine's tits. Christine's body jerked, and she moaned. "Now, put your cocks away, pull out your notebooks, and begin working on your essay prompts."