The New Girl In Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is it... Wrong that this feels so good? Meeko's mind managed to focus as her captor pauses her attention on her, her gasps for breath muffled underneath the many layers of cloth. I'm a captive in my own home, I shouldn't be enjoying this! But I... I can't help myself!

Before she can rationalise herself further from her arousal, Alicia shifts herself down her body with start, Meeko jerking in her ropes as she feels her captor's lips close around her right nipple. The feline's gentle suckling of her teat sends a shiver through Meeko's body which only intensifies as her gloved hands grasp at her heaving chest and massaging them gently.

Okay, Meeko thinks, only momentarily distracted as Alicia playfully nips at the nub in her mouth before resuming her gentle sucking, maybe just enjoy for now and worry about the implications later, nyah?

For all of Meeko's internal conflict, Alicia seems unconcerned with the nekojin's enjoyment and continues to press her action further. Meeko's eyes roll back as her rough, feline tongue laps slowly at her hardened nipple several times before switching sides, giving an equal amount of lustful attention to her left mammary.

"I think that's enough of that." Alicia purrs as she finally pulls away from Meeko's chest and grins, a thin strand of spit trailing from her bottom lip to her captive's teat. "For now, at least."

"Nhh... Dhhn'd sdhhp..." The stifled words ring out from beneath Meeko's gag before she realises it, the nekojin letting out a muffled mewl of disappointment.

"Oh, I didn't say I was done did I?" Alicia's grin only widens as she pulls herself back, raking her fingers down Meeko's front. "Far from it. I just wanted to switch gears, because... This happened to catch my eye."

It takes a moment for Meeko to realise what she could be referring to, finally bringing her gaze down and seeing Alicia reaching back into the boutique bag. A brief moment of confusion soon makes way for startling realisation, her eyes shooting wide open as the feline produces the black and silver wrapped package from the artificer.

"Hhh, nhh!" Meeko pleads, her head shaking frantically as she tries to voice her protest. Alicia chooses not to hear her, inspecting the cylindrical package with a knowing smile before she unfastens the silver string holding the paper in place. "Nhh uhh, dhhn'd uhphn--"

"Oh ho!" Alicia, her grin now widening to practically take up the lower half of her face. "And here I was thinking this place would be dull..."


The key phrase here is this: cultural enrichment. Can you not imagine the breadth of experience that This World could obtain, if we open ourselves up to the experiences that these otherworldly visitors can enrich our lives with? How can one not be excited by this prospect?

- Albertus Datchery


"Hw, fwhhk." Meeko mumbles, her heart thundering in her chest.

"Oh, I'm sure that was the idea, honey." Alicia purrs, turning the freshly unwrapped sex toy in her hands to inspect it with some familiarity. "You certainly are an adventurous little kitten."

Meeko's face heats up again, both from Alicia's judging tone and because she clearly forgot how big it was; the shaft is a good eight inches in length, and a very close approximation of a fully erect cock except cast in a beautiful pearlescent white material. Alicia's fingers trace around a band of burnished copper that sits at the base of its shaft, then thumbs carefully at the sleek looking knob that sits underneath.

The sudden movement makes her pay attention once more, Meeko watching as Alicia lowers the toy between her legs. She lets out a muffled gasp as she feels the rounded head of it press against her sweet spot, the sensitivity down there catching her off guard.

"First things first... Let's get you nice and warmed up." Alicia ends her sentence with a soft growl of arousal. She starts slowly in small circles, picking up speed after several rounds.

"Mmhhh. Mhhmm." The smooth material does feel good against her, and Meeko's chest heaves out as her breathing quickens, each exhale accompanied by a muffled gasp. Closing her eyes to put everything else out of her mind, Meeko relaxes and simply allows her captor to tease her clit without further protest, not even realising that she is gently pushing her hip forward to increase the pressure.

"Mmm, aren't you an eager thing?" Alicia's words roll past her lips and into Meeko's ears as she trails the toy's tip downwards, the nekojin feeling her push gently against her waiting lips for a brief moment before bringing it back up to circle her clit once more. "Most of my playthings do so try to resist me."

I... I don't want to resist this! Meeko's grunts get louder, her whole body shuddering from the attention she receives from her. It's not... Quite how I expected this to go, but... I want to forget about everything. Just for one night, nyah. No worries about the future, just enjoy this momen--

She had barely registered the click of the knob as it happened, but as soon as the toy erupts in a series of aggressive vibrations against her clit do Meeko's eyes shoot open as her whole body is rocked by the spasm it causes.

"Whhmmnnhh! Hhllh ghhdff!" Her scream of surprise easily escapes past her gag, her back arching as she shakes her head frantically. "Sdhhp, Sdhhp!"

"Oops." Felicia says through her laughter, clearly not as upset as she lets on. "Looks like this big boy starts all the way at eleven, huh? Here, lemme fix this..."

"Phlhhff, hhrreh!" Meeko tries to twist her hips away, but frustratingly Alicia continues to press the dildo's head firmly against her. "Phlhhff sdhhp-- Uhhmmm..." Her body finally slumps, the vibrations finally dying down to a minute rumble as she tries to catch her breath.

"My my... This thing has some power!" Alicia finally pulls the toy away, Meeko eyeing her captor cautiously as her gaze switches over to Meeko. "You certainly got your money's worth on this one, honey. I'm a little jealous!"

"Hhffm... Hhffm..." Meeko doesn't say anything at first, her body still rocked. Her tail stands out rigidly to the side, the mottled fur puffed out by the almost orgasmic experience. She tries to shift her position, the pleasure she had felt just a moment ago having been driven from her. "Hhffm... Nhd fhnneh..."

"I wholly disagree." Alicia says with a smile, which once again grows wider. "But at least I know what this thing is capable of. Now you just relax, and let me show you what I'm capable of..."

Adjusting the setting on the toy to a more moderate rumbling, Alicia lowers her hand back down between her legs. Within moments Meeko is purring and growling in pleasure, the added sensation of the vibrations quickly bringing her back to where she was. Alicia positions herself at Meeko's side, leaning over her as she resumes the circling motions, but more aggressively than before as Meeko grinds her hip back and forth to match her actions.

"Mhhhmm, yhhfh!" Meeko growls loud enough to make the words escape her gag, almost too distracted by the sensation that she almost misses feeling the dildo slip down and slowly slide past her vulva, the thick and vibrating shaft filling her insides completely. "Ghhdff, yhhfh! Fh... Fhhk mhh!"

A lustful laugh fills the room, Alicia obliging her now willing captive as she thrusts the dildo in and out of her pussy, no longer bothering to be gentle as each motion is accompanied by the slick, wet sound of the device moving in and out in even time. She leans her head down to Meeko's, the nekojin growling getting louder as she affectionately nuzzles her face against hers.

Gods, why would I ever have thought of returning this? Meeko's thoughts spiral out of control, her jaw aching from clenching it so tightly around the wad of panties she gags on. She feels the dial turn again, the vibrations increasing enough to drive her closer and closer to the edge of orgasm. It feels so good! I... I'm gonna--

"Nuh uh, honey. Not so fast." Alicia's taunting tone cuts through Meeko as the toy suddenly goes still, Alicia ceasing the thrusting motions between her legs as the power is cut out.

"Whhd? Hhh, nnhhhhh!" Meeko whines loudly, her whole body shaking before the frustration of her denied release sends her into a frenzy of struggles. "Dh... Dhhn'd sdhpp nhhw!"

"What did I say before about stopping?" Alicia purrs as she tosses the toy aside. Slowly she lifts herself off of the bed to stand over her, stroking Meeko's cheek lovingly. "On the contrary, I just wanted to make myself more... Comfortable."

The confusion on Meeko's face soon disappears, Alicia's hands already clutching the hem of her two tops. Slowly she raises her arms, peeling both items off of her torso and over her head. The nekokin is sure that her eyes are wide open as she gazes at her exposed front, light pink nipples peeking out from beneath the layer of peachy fur. Her gaze then flicks up and meets her captor's eyes again, the look on her face telling her that Alicia approves of her reaction.

"You've been such a gracious host to me, it's only fair I make things a little more even." Alicia's arms drop as she lets her tops fall to the floor, her hands then moving to unfasten the zip of her black skirt. The piece barely has time to descend her legs before she hooks her thumbs around the waistband of her leggings, pushing the tight white fabric down off her rounded ass. She bends down as he pushes the leggings down further, her eyes never once leaving Meeko's wide-eyed gaze.

Okay... She is gorgeous! She doesn't even try to pretend now, Meeko's breath quickening as the striptease comes to a stop. Alicia steps out of her bottoms and moves closer, Meeko taking in the dark markings adorning her furry body along with the beautiful curves she possesses.

Her captor lifts her right leg to climb back onto the bed, pausing with one knee on the mattress. Her gloved hands - the only item of clothing still on her save for her dotted scarf - slide along the curve of her hips to make Meeko's gaze fall to the waiting cleft between her legs, Alicia's titillation all too apparent.

"Like what you see, honey?" the feline asks in a sultry voice, already knowing the answer.

"Mh... Mhh hhh..." Meeko is thankful again for the layers of scarves, feeling her cheeks burning from the sight before her as Alicia finishes her climb and moves herself over the nekojin.

"Good to hear. I pride myself on pushing beautiful things like you as far as they can go. And I get the sneaking suspicion you can go for a while." Alicia trails off, biting her lip before she leans down and Meeko feels her breath in her ear once again. "No, not a while...All. Night. Long."

Nyeeeh, all night? Meeko's eyes widen open at the prospect, both intimidated and titillated in equal measure by Alicia's pledge. I... I'm already right on the edge! How can I go that long--

"Oh relax, honey." Alicia's words cut off Meeko's thoughts, pulling her bag back to her and reaching inside. "You'll enjoy every second, that I promise."


But above all else, we must all strive to be as accommodating and kind to those who find themselves washed up on these strange shores. We must not act out of selfishness, out of base desires for our own amusement... After all, This World can be a cruel but instructive teacher to us all. And what we put into this life will often come back to us in time.

- Albertus Datchery


Much more dubiousness later...

Strained creaking fills the room, by now the old bed frame sounding like it is going to fall apart on both of them. The headboard occasionally raps against the brick behind it when their amorous activities get too energetic, Meeko feeling the flakes of cheap paint settling on her face each time it does but gladly puts it aside as she feels herself starting to crest again.

"Hhhhhmmmmghh!" Her body tenses as she groans,the waves of pleasure riding over her once more. She is still lashed to the bed, her skin glistening with sweat and her body aching from the hours of pleasure she has endured. "Yhhhhshh!"

"Oh yes, honey. I think you've finally earned it." Alicia grins as she fucks Meeko with her own toy, the dial now turned back up all the way. The feline is equally aroused, her other hand massaging between her own legs as she fingers herself with equal vigour and lets out a loud, sultry purr. "I... I may just let you finish this time, If you... A-ask me nicely..."

Meeko's muffled voice is practically a whimper, her whole body trembling. Hours of constant edging have left her wrecked, and she does not know if she can stand one more cruel denial and pours everything into her plea. "Mhh... Phlhhff! Uhh... Uhh whhnff... Thh... Thh chhhmmmnn--"

The sudden jerking motion of the dildo renders her silent, her whole body feels like it is clenching. When the orgasm does come it is hard and unyielding, the release rocking her body several times, each wave more satisfying than the last one. When the last spasm of release finally rolls over her she feels herself sink into her mattress, her head rolling to the side as she suddenly remembers to breathe.

"Mhh... Mhm... Fhhk..." The rush finally subsides as she catches her breath. The world seems like it has fallen away from her, but all of her senses finally return to her as she stretches her shaking limbs outwards and lets herself feel the aching. "Mhhhmm..."

"Aahhh! Mmhnn, yes, that's it..." The bed rocks again, Meeko pulling her head around and gazing up at Alicia. Her captor finally lets herself finish, her orgasm not as aggressive but seeming no less satisfying to her. She pushes her hand as she threatens to slump forward, her own tail swaying back and forth behind her.

"Ah, finally got to enjoy your own show honey?" Alicia looks over her captive with a pleasing smile, her own dilated eyes slowly receding. She pulls her hand from between her legs, Meeko seeing how slick her gloved fingers are with her own cum. "Guess I enjoyed it too... A little too much."

Meeko cannot help but giggle under her gag, the sight of her assured captor letting her guard down almost as satisfying as her own climax. She mewls up at her, her own tail batting excitedly against her bound leg as some of her energy starts to return.

"Oh ho... Wanting more, are you?" Alicia grins, tucking her blonde hair behind her shoulders as she looks down at the twitching tail. "I don't think my playmates have ever lasted beyond breakfast. You must be... A rather special little thing."

Nyah... How come it is only ever the ones who bound me up and fuck me that talk to me like this? Meeko feels another blush creep over her cheeks, Alicia's words melting her like warm butter. Maybe this time it'll be different... Maybe she'll let me go, we can grab that breakfast she mentioned and then--

Wait, breakfast? A sudden realisation hits her, Meeko tearing her gaze from Alicia and to the window, the sky slowly illuminating in hues of yellows and pinks. It... It's morning already? But that mean--

"Girl!" The brutish, nasally voice rings out from the other side of the door, quickly accompanied by a series of thundering raps on its cheap timber surface. "I know you're in there girl! You open up already!"

Nyeh, Madame Sugden?! Meeko's whole body goes rigid again as her head snaps around to the shaking door, her landlady's presence already spilling into the room. Gods, so much for the big plan... Well, maybe if I get changed I can--

"Well, that's my cue!" Alicia's self-assured tone returns, Meeko feeling her weight leave the bed as she leaps from it. The nekojin watches in shock, her captor quickly starting to gather up her belongings. "Looks like as good a time as any to take my leave."

"Lh... Lhhvh?!" Meeko grunts loudly, jerking in her bonds so hard the bed shifts over slightly. She looks down at herself, her body bound and her toy still stilling snugly inside of her, then back up to her. "Yhh'rh lhhvhn?"

"Don't you try and ghost me, girl!" The voice rings out again, following another series of knocks. "You think I didn't hear all that boisterous activity last night, you little harlot?"

"Am I leaving instead of dealing with this? Oh, absolutely!" Alicia smirks at Meeko as she throws on her tops, one after the other. "I said before, I don't plan on being around for long... And as cute a moaner as you are honey, I'm not here to be caught in your drama."

"Hhmmghh!" Meeko growls, pulling at the ropes with renewed foracity. The sudden burst of anger she feels subsides slowly, replaced by embarrassment at having been so willing a participant in her actions. She whines softly as she turns back to Alicia, then jumps to attention. "Hh... Hhh!"

The nekojin's last remaining purchase - the purple lace panties that had thankfully been spared from being stuffed in her mouth - now rest halfway up Alicia's thighs. Despite the constant knocking from across the apartment she takes her time pulling them up the rest of the way and revealing themselves to be a size too small for her. She lets her finger trace along the cleft beneath the fabric, Meeko easily spying how wet the fabric is becoming.

"Oh, these?" Alicia pauses, grinning up at Meeko. "Think of them as my souvenir, honey."

A flurry of conflicting emotions flood through Meeko's mind, but all of them are cut off as the knocking on the door intensifies. Her head turns constantly, from Alicia who hurriedly dresses herself, to the door which is starting to shake off its hinges from her landlady's assault.

"Mmm, but you get to keep all my ropes in return." Alicia continues, fastening her skirt. "They do look good on you. And, if I ever do come back here, I promise to return these to you... In fact, they'll be the first pair of panties I stuff into that pretty mouth of yours."

"Mmmff! Ghhrrmmmph!!" Meeko resumes her struggles, watching with some dismay as Alicia tosses her discarded leggings into the bag and zips it up. She watches her captor retreat to the window, fresh morning air quickly blowing into the room as she starts to climb onto the frame to make her escape.

"Hey! Hey!" Madame Sugden's voice bellows, rocking the door harder than her assault. "Are you trying to slip out on me girl? I can feel the breeze under the door! Don't you dare duck out on rent again, Meeko!"

"Hm?" Alicia looks back at the door, her forehead creasing in confusion. She sits on the sill and looks to Meeko, her tail swishing behind her. "So your name's Meeko, huh? What a delightfully mischievous name... It really suits you, honey."

Meeko is once again left confused and conflicted by Alicia's statement, looking up at her captor pitifully. She tries one last time to convince her, slowly struggling on the bed and mewling softly into her gag. "Mmmnnn... Mwwmnnn..."

"Aw, quite the desperate move." Alicia tilts her head softly as she smiles at her, taking in the sight of the writhing Meeko for a brief moment. "Nice try, won't work on me. But for what it's worth, honey... It's been a while since I enjoyed the company of someone quite as frisky as you."

"Mh..." Meeko stops her struggles, Alicia's velvety words winning her over once again as she feels her cheeks heating up.

"Here. For you." Alicia quickly reaches into her bag, producing a small pouch of red leather. As she tosses it across to the bed Meeko can hear the gentle jingle of coins within it, and as it lands in the space between her knees that metallic sound comes to a short, sharp stop.