The New Goddess of Goblins Ch. 05

Story Info
Female pop idol is reincarnated as the Goddess of Goblins.
11.9k words
4.62
8.5k
17
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

In the walled backyard of the elven wooden fort was an open-air hot spring bath that was created using magic. The Goblin Goddess Astral had thought she had hit the jackpot with the silk-covered furniture but ever since she had entered the wood-crafted pool she never left from it. Her immortal body has been soaking in the hot water for days and the water system had been sucking away any goblin seed fast enough so that it did not float on the steaming water too much. Though its smell oozed in the air but Astral was not that bothered by it.

"Ooh for the love of all that is hard and juicy, the scent of this pool is the best," Astral yawned and the crowd of goblins around the pool eagerly nodded. They were allowed into the water only in small groups as Astral did not want to clutter her swimming space with too many goblins. Just the ones who were feeding her seed were enough. Though unless summoned by Astral to come to her the goblins looked like they were staring at a pool of lava and when they were done they got out as fast as they were able to.

Even during everything else Astral kept peeking at the twin moons, they were like eyes that observed her and it felt even more so this night than ever before. It bothered her more than when the goblins looked at her climax from having several cocks in her holes and it was saying something but Astral was not sure what.

"I know I said the tingle against my skin was the best but I don't see how two things can't be the best," Astral voiced and the goblins nodded again in a group as some had not even stopped nodding. There was no way Astral was able to know the tingle came from the elven blessed holy water spring that was trying to banish the tainted being.

"And you stop looking me like that. You won't fit in," Astral exclaimed. She was speaking to the wyrm Alex whose head was resting on top of a wooden sidewall and his large body was on the other side. The way his lizard eyes looked like puppy eyes was not fair towards Astral who was in a constant conflict of leaving the pool to play with him and staying in the pool. So far the pool had been winning.

Slowly in the distance, something was disturbing Astral's peace of mind. Like something was creeping closer, louder and louder until finally, she heard roars and steady thunderous sounds like thousands of hooves were marching. Astral tried to block it in the background but she was also starting to feel the lust of way more males than she had ever felt before.

"Fine," Astral muttered and stood up. The goblins gave her path as she walked off the pool and into the pathway that leads outside.

** * **

A large host of goblins lead by King Grunk was having a staring match with an even larger horde of beastmen on an open field. Most of the beasts stood on two feet but were way taller than humans and with fur and animal heads. Many did not even have weapons besides their claws. The goblins at least had their burning axes, at least the ones who had not misplaced them in the hurry to assemble.

"So nice for you to join us," echoed a playful tone above the field. It came from a naked female with long red hair and green skin who floated above the beastmen. Her shapes were way more voluptuous than Astral's and it looked like her breasts had a gravity of their own as they too floated.

"And who are you?" Astral asked. She was so shocked by the sight that she looked bored and uninterested. Both of them boosted their voices like gods were talking.

"I'm the great Goddess of Nature, Amura, and I have come to reclaim this land that has been defiled by an abomination," the green female announced and her horde roared.

"You mean me?" Astral muttered, her right leg twitched to take a step back but she resisted.

"Of course not, I mean the horror show that is behind you. Just look at how it has been twisted and shaped into a solid mass of screaming trees. I can't tolerate it this close to my heart," Amura explained. She pointed at the elven fortress that indeed had been done in a way that the bound together wood did not have any seams in it. Though Astral was not really hearing any screaming from it.

"What if I let you reclaim a goblin village?" Astral suggested with a tilted smile.

"Nice try but goblins barely make trees notice. But that, that thing must be erased," Amura replied.

"I'm not going to let you just erase my new home," Astral insisted. A glimmer of green shined on her white skin and black eyes.

"Hah, like you can stop the nature itself," Amura amused. The green aura around her was brighter and darker at the same time.

Astral focused to speak in an overly threatening tone, "I have my ways of dealing with gods."

"Hah, I'm not afraid of you, Goddess of Lust. I'm already embracing my true nature with my handsome companions. You have no power against me," Amura replied with a giggle.

"How about a trade then?" Astral suggested. Even she had been creeped out her own attempt at an evil voice.

"Only trade I want is to remove that abomination from existence," Amura replied.

"A duel then?" Astral offered.

"I guess it would be a bit unfair to have my army fight a punch of goblins. Agreed."

Amura floated down to the ground between the armies and Astral walked closer to face her. Though she needed to look way up to do so. It was hard for Astral to really calculate how tall the other god was as the field was distorted from the waves of male lust in Astral's vision. It was definitely something that she had never seen this strong.

"So how do we do this?" Astral asked even though her focus was elsewhere.

"How do we... well we both have an aspect of lust in our divinity. It should even give you the advantage," Amura muttered while making it hard to be sure to whom she was talking to.

After a pause of staring her green toes between her large unnaturally perky breasts, Amura declared, "Duel to the orgasm it is. Choose your champions and take your positions."

Astral's eyes moved on the army of the beastmen. None of them had any real clothes and most of them had come to the fight with a throbbing hard boner. Then again they got to stare at their own god on the way here. Though Astral sensed that some of their lust was also targeted at her own body and not only to Amura. It was almost like the lust felt different to Astral depending on which god it was aimed to.

"I choose the King of Owlbears, Matan," Amura announced. Astral looked a bit confused as she watched a large feather-covered beast thing walk from the army of beasts. Its face indeed looked something like an owl but it definitely was more of an extra-large bear.

"I guess I choose the King of Goblins, Grunk," Astral voiced.

"Oh please no, I'm going to be defiled by a filthy green goblin," Amura voiced in a theatrical tone.

"Alex the lizard... dragon? Could do it too I guess," Astral suggested. The only thing she knew was that this was a chance to save her hot spring and manor castle.

"No, I'm fine with the goblin, especially with that one," Amura giggled. She walked so that she was sideways to both of the armies and fell to all fours. Astral did the same. Even in this position, their eyes were nowhere on the same level. In fact, Astral could have been on all fours under Amura and they would not even be touching each other.

"So we going to fuck to the first orgasm?" Astral asked. She was able to see the owlbear's bulged red rod that was supposed to be a cock from her lowered position. It looked sturdy and was shaped like a round sabre-pipe.

"Yes, the one who is made to orgasm first by the opponent's champion loses. Also, is your champion coming?" Amura explained and asked.

"Grunk, come here and fuck her," Astral yelled. The large blue goblin king charged and with a surprising speed almost immediately came next to the two. But then Grunk's charge was stopped and vines sprouted from the ground to constrain him only a few cock lengths from Amura's large green ass.

"It's hardly fair if we won't start at the same time," Amura mused. Her king Matan was walking with a majestic pace and to Astral who kept looking to her side to see the approaching cock grow in her vision, it only increased her anticipation. The rod swayed with slow elegance every time the creature's back legs moved and Astral felt liquids dripping down her thighs as her pussy twitched.

Amura saw Astral's gaping lips and said, "He is my favourite. No matter how many times it has been his technique makes me feel like in a hot mud bath."

"Right," Astral replied. She gave a look to Grunk that struggled against the vines. The constraints only seemed to make him increase his efforts to reach the hole that was so close. Nothing on his feral face looked regal but it made a smile twitch on Astral's face.

Matan positioned behind Astral and his beak dominated bear-face gave a nod to Amura. He was towering over Astral behind her but the creature was doing knee bending exercises like he was preparing to what was to come. Grunk was only screaming louder. For a moment Astral hoped she had picked the wyrm Alex for this but then a hot blast of air made her spine tremble. The large feathery legs around Astral showed that the owlbear had moved on top of her with unnatural silence and grace for its size.

"Ready?" Amura asked and Astral nodded without thinking. Amura nodded back and a burning mass of heat was rammed down Astral's pussy. It came with a lifting angle that forced Astral's back arch based on how the nimble owlbear moved. After reaching to her end the rod stopped only for a moment to pull out in a similar fashion. Only when the second thrust fully slid back into Astral she realised the entire bent pipe-rod was full of small knobs that combed her inner walls.

"They are expanding," Astral stuttered. On top of everything else every powerful thrust, the owlbear made dragged Astral's hips with them. Deep down she knew if she would force her body to stay still these levels of pressure would force her to climax way sooner than if she tried to trace the movements.

"I knew you would be able to take it," Amura said with a polite smile. She had mostly closed her eyes and her lips stayed open even when she did not talk. Grunk had grabbed from her massive breasts and spread them wide. He was using then like reins to ride the large goddess. Purple goblin king seed was already dripping down Amura's thighs and her flesh rippled at every powerful thrust the blue goblin made. There were no signs of Grunk stopping his pace as it was his god-given mission after all.

Though Astral's face was increasingly flustered and drool was already going down her chin. Most of her body was moving to trace the owlbear's movements and Astral barely realised her body had surrendered to a point where only one outcome was inevitable.

The owlbear lifted Astral up so that her limbs left the ground and the gravity itself was used to apply pressure as the creature began to unload semen into the goddess' womb. His next move splatted Astral to the ground and two large feather pillars that were the front legs pinned her head between them. Astral hugged around them like a reflex as the beast moved his hips to pump the rest of his abundant load in while keeping her legs off the ground.

"Fuck fuck fuck," Astral chanted with every rapid thrust that lifted her hips and made her legs swim in the air. She was not given any mercy as hot pressure built up in her core as the none-goblin seed was already trying to get out of the mother of goblins.

"I'm not... I'm not... Cuuummiiing," Astral moaned when the seed burst its way out of her womb by applying even more force to her inner walls. It was clear that the owlbear cumming into her had caused her to climax.

Amura on the other hand still looked mostly calm even though purple goblin king seed was still dripping down her green thighs and the goblin was twisting and squeezing her breasts as much as possible.

"Haha, how did you like my favourite toy? Amura asked but Astral was staring to the ground with glazed eyes. There was no end to her smile as the owlbear kept giving her full body massage with his cock from the inside. Every muscle in Astral's body kept moving as orgasmic heat burned in her from increasingly rapid thrust that made her legs swim even faster in the air. The abundant semen that spurted out of her pussy from every striked looked like something that should have propelled her forward with great speed.

"Your king sure is trying hard but at my... experience levels no matter how good it feels you need some techniques too. I so envy you. So fresh and easy," Amura giggled and stood up. Grunk hanged on and kept thrusting like nothing had happened. The Goddess was keeping his entire notable body weight in the air like it was nothing to her.

Amura looked towards the elven fortifications and green glow flowed on the ground around them. Millions of small lights moved into the field and began to grow. When they hit one of the wooden elven structures the wood began to melt and disappear. Though anything more living was spared, even the goblins and the silver wyrm just stared as the green light only tingled with pleasant feelings on their skin. In only minutes the wooden fort was gone and the field was mostly filled with trees that had formed from the lights.

"And my work here is done. I guess it is time to slumber again," Amura mused. Her army was cheering and the goblins began scrambling around like in a complete panic.

"Also, I kind of want to swap. Your king still needs some training."

The owlbear dropped Astral to the ground like he had gotten a command and walked away with the same elegance he had arrived. Amura took a grip from Grunk's neck and lifted him off. He was placed next to Astral like a used toy.

"See you around," Amura said with a wave and a yawn before disappearing. Like given a command her army turned around and walked away.

It took a while as Grunk and Alex kept poking at Astral in turns but finally, the passed out goddess came back to her senses. She jolted up and looked around.

"Where is my mansion. Please tell me you moved me," Astral said with mild panic even though the memory of the owlbear still made her body feel relaxed.

Grunk looked confused but Alex pointed to the direction where the wooden fort had used to be. Astral stood up and jolted to the direction with speed.

There were all kinds of garbage and artefacts all around but nothing that was made using magic that bound wood and stone together. There were even many metal objects like the nature goddess had not cared about them.

Astral only stopped when she reached where the hot spring had been. There was now only a strange cave from where steam was rising up. The entrance was small but Astral easily fit in, though neither of her big companions were able to follow. Not that she seemed to care as she made her way into the dark opening where she only saw thanks to her divine vision from her black eyes.

The passage was narrow and Astral's hard nipples kept brushing into walls no matter how skilfully she tried to move. Though something in the warm and slimy surface made her even want to slide her breasts along the stone wall. It was covered with a weird growth in increasing amounts and the heat around Astral was intensifying. She almost turned back but then she stumbled to a large rock clearing, in the distance covered by steam Astral saw a lake of water. She charged towards it only to slip on the slimy stones but she slid the rest of the way there and splashed into the lake.

"Yes yes yes," Astral yelped and rolled on the hot water. It was not that deep but it was enough for her to slide in the water and the bottom stones had a denser layer of the slimy and soft growth covering the stone as it had been out of the water. When Astral found a spot she was able to float without touching the ground she kept her position and floated with a smile. When she thought nothing was going to make her feel better moonlight shined through an opening in the rocks above and the strange growth shined blue all around in the large cave lake.

"So pretty," Astral muttered as she let the hot calming water wash away the stress the loss of her mansion had caused her. Though her pussy still twitched from the memory of her last cock and sucked some of the hot liquids into her. It almost felt like a cock made of water was slowly fucking her.

"I guess it was worth it," Astral voiced and spun around in the water. She swam to lay down on a bed-soft rock that glowed blue from the strange surface. She closed her eyes and only opened them when she heard shouting from the side of the large semi-underground lake.

Astral looked at the source of the noises and she saw green goblins swarming around a crude village made of boulders that leaned to each other.

"Well that makes things easier," Astral voiced as she sensed that the village already had an altar dedicated to her. She closed her eyes and felt the familiar feeling of moving her body in a way only altar gods were able to do to the altar she felt nearby.

When Astral's divine form appeared so close to the goblins who had never actually seen her before they were only able to stare. Though it was mostly due to her authority over the goblin race that had been growing the more of their seed she had consumed and as more of them believed in her as their sole god.

The village's altar dedicated to Astral was a blue growth covered rock that was around her size and smeared with red paint. Or at least she hoped it was paint. Nonetheless, she touched it with her hands and shaped it into her own image. Into a bluestone form of Astral on all fours that was looking at the steamy lake with a smile.

When Astral turned around the first goblin did not waste much time to plunge his hard cock into the statue's unnaturally soft pussy. He was like in frenzy and soon enough every goblin had to fight over the right to even touch the statue that was competing with softness with the blue slimy growth that surrounded it.

"There, my teleportation pad to this private place of wonder," Astral declared and ran back into the water to only slide half of the way again on the slimy rocks. The goblins seemed to be big fans of the strange blue growth as they kept eating it but none of them went even close to the edge of the water.

Astral casually observed the goblins as they unloaded in or on her statue. The initial rush calmed down soon enough and the horde was split between two. Those who focused their worship on the altar and to those that looked through the steam at their goddess who waws laying on a rock-bed. They were all united by their newly strengthened belief in Astral and the cock in their hands.

** * **

Meanwhile back at Astral's main altar the metallic god Alvic was still embracing Astral's statue. The goblins might have left him alone but the blond valkyr Aria was standing naked on top of him.

"Aren't you ashamed. Even now you are trying to hide in yourself. You are hiding from literal goblins," Aria said, her voice was taunting and she rubbed her feet on the living metal below.

Aria kept talking with short pauses and even the goblins were mostly ignoring her if they were not staring at her naked body and jerking off, "We both know we both have eternal time so I'm not going anywhere. Neither is your new master. The least you can offer her is your gratitude of saving you from disappearing."

Still not getting any replies Aria sat down and rubbed her shapely behind to the metal.

"You know, if you are trying to kill her by preventing offerings to her it is not really working. Even now she is being fed through multiple side altars and she herself is receiving so much lust focus right now. Like an entire army was thinking about her. You remember the feeling right? When armies were thinking about you on the battlefield. Would it not be great to feel that again?"

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers