The New Guy In Town Pt. 05 - The Orgy

Story Info
Mike takes Anthony to an orgy.
4.5k words
4.87
2.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had started sunny, and still was, so they took Anthony's Corvette and drove around for the first part of the afternoon. Mike rode shotgun and made note of some houses with 'for sale' and 'for rent' sign. After a couple of drive-by's, Anthony settled on a couple that were for lease or rent. He figured he'd like to spend some time down there before making a purchase.

Then mike called his friend who was a broker, to make arrangements to view. Brock called back within a half hour, and told them he'd made arrangements at all three houses.

Brock was close to forty, over six feet, tanned and muscled, and oozed sexuality and virility through a three-piece suit. And had piercing grey eyes that seemed to undress Anthony even as they shook hands.

The first house didn't float Anthony's boat, but that wasn't the topic as they drove to the second house.

"Oh my god!" Anthony exclaimed as he was twisting the 'Vette's key. "He got me hard just shaking hands!"

Michael chuckled. "Remember I told you I've been with guys where I said 'If you can get it hard, I've got a place for it'? Yeah, that's Brock. He's a fucking machine. Give him a hole, he'll get it hard and get it in. And he'll make you cum."

The second house was closer to Anthony's tastes. But not quite. The drive to the third house allowed for more questions.

"Will Brock be coming to the party tomorrow night?"

A little thought. "Probably not. He'd know some of the guys there. But he likes smaller parties, when he parties. He likes a three or four guy party. And he likes a two-guy party, for sure." Mike flashed Brock's business card. "And you have his phone number."

The third house was definitely to Anthony's tastes. The carport was slightly hidden by a curved drive and foliage. The interior was up-to-date. There was a fireplace, with Brock mentioning that he knew how much Michael liked his. There was one bedroom and a large, private den. The den had mirrors on the walls, custom lighting, and high windows for natural light in the daytime, and privacy at night.

"I know the owner. He's moved to California. He had some custom touches in this room, and I enjoyed many social evenings here. I'd be happy to help you recreate what he had here, if you wanted." Brock almost purred when he talked about the den.

They left it at that, with Anthony suggesting he'd like a few days to ponder.

Mike and Anthony enjoyed a slightly late supper, stopped in at a favorite bar for a few drinks, and managed to go to bed and sleep without fucking. There was even more admirable restraint upon rising. They had a whole day to kill, so more touristing was done. Mike took the time to show Anthony a favorite beach area. A secluded area, about a hundred yards in length, it was a popular spot for men to enjoy the sun in the nude. The pair took a brief walk in the sand. The weather being only modestly warm, only a few men were there.

Michael pointed out that, in the summer, this was a great beach to meet guys to bring home to have sex. "I don't like fucking at the beach." he said. "Sand is no fun."

Mike made sure they both drank lots of water during the day. "You have to think like an athlete." he said with a smile. "Think of tonight like a marathon. Pace yourself. You'll be new, so you'll get extra attention. It gets pretty sweaty, because Rick and Bob keep the house nice and warm whenever they host a party."

They arrived at the appointed hour, well into the evening. The host's house was a spacious bungalow on a cul de sac. Anthony expressed disappointment that only a few cars were there, but Michael said that several of the other men lived nearby, and a few would have arrived by taxi.

Mike led around to the side entry, and they stepped in without knocking. Inside, they undressed and put their clothes in a neat stack alongside other clothes on a long shelf. Then, Mike took Anthony's hand and led him into the expansive living area. Just before meeting the other men, Michael remarked "Too bad it's chilly outside. They keep the pool warm, too, and the pool deck's a fun place to party."

They walked into a large living room that looked out on to a glowing swimming pool. Anthony had been feeling self-conscious, wondering if his body, his looks, and of course his cock, would measure up to the desires and expectations of the other men. The instant that 16 or so pairs of eyes fell upon him, and he literally felt their sexual desire, his self-consciousness disappeared. And his cock stiffened accordingly.

Someone called out "Michael! It's been a while since you partied with us!"

A middle-aged man, very well tanned, just a touch flabby, thick wavy hair, and wearing a touch of mascara, left a trio he had been conversing with and came to greet them. Anthony also noted that the quiet burble of conversation had muted somewhat as everyone in the room turned in their direction.

The man greeted Mike with a warm kiss on the lips, and a gentle caress of Mike's cock. "Michael, you and I have not had a few moments together in far too long. You MUST take the time to play together tonight for sure." Then he turned to Anthony and extended a hand. "I'm Rick. Who is this tall drink of water?"

Michael introduced Anthony, and Rick kissed him on the cheek before turning to the room and holding up a hand. "Everyone! This beautiful thing is Anthony. Please make sure that he feels like an honored guest tonight, as this is his first party. If he plays as good as he looks, we certainly don't want it to be his last!"

The party started slow, with an hour of mingling, that included sipping wine, increasingly quieter conversation, and a lot of gentle bodily touching. Anthony noted that the room had been set up with four large sofas arranged in a loose circle, with a leather-clad bench in the center of that circle. On the tables between each sofa were bottles and tubes of lubricant.

Just before leaving for the party, Anthony and Michael had shared a few playful moments applying a healthy dollop of lubricating gel to each other's holes. "Just so that first fuck goes nice and easy. Besides," he added "once your ass is jizzed up, you'll be good with just slicking up whatever cock's going in."

One of the hosts initiated the real party. Rick led another man to the bench and instructed him to lay back before reversing and straddling him in a sixty-nine. Both men moaned in pleasure when they took each other's cocks in their mouths.

As the pair suckled each other, the rest of the crowd gravitated towards the sofas. There was a randomness to how everyone just lounged about. Hands went to cocks, mouths came together, fingers probed slick pucker holes. But all eyes were on the couple at the center.

Anthony found himself between two men just a few years older than him. Both were heavily muscled and deeply tanned. Their bodies were cleanly hairless, except for their wavy blond haircuts. Anthony found that stunningly erotic.

As Rick and his partner greedily sucked each other, Rick reached back and pulled aside one of his ass cheeks. Someone took the cue and moved behind him and slid his cock into the offered hole. Rick let out a gasp that indicated great pleasure, and a murmur of approval rippled through the room. Anthony found himself fascinated by the display. Mesmerized, even.

Three men making love for an audience of 14 or 15 other men. Anthony imagined those lustful gazes being focused on him. As Rick's body shuddered with ecstasy, and thick dribbles of cum spilled down the cheeks of the man whose mouth he was fucking, there were more approving sounds form the crowd. Rick's oral partner shot his own load in response, with Rick seeming to luxuriate in having the other man cum all over his face, and his cries of pleasure became even louder when the third man came in his ass.

Anthony looked around and saw that the display had served to intensify the interactions between the rest of the men. Mike was across from him, gazing back while he and another man stroked each other's cocks lovingly.

Anthony whispered into the ear of the bodybuilder on his right. "I wanna suck your cock. I want everyone to watch you cum in my mouth."

They moved to the center. Anthony couldn't tell what thrilled him more when he knelt and wrapped his lips around the sturdy and ample shaft of the bodybuilder. Was it the thrill of a new partner? Or was it the eyes of all the other men? Admiring him. Desiring him. Lusting for his mouth. His fuckhole. His cock.

He made love with his mouth. Each time he took the hard cock deep to the back of his throat, careful to not trigger his gag reflex, his desire to feel and taste the hot spurts of cream intensified.

The man's orgasm was magnificent. His cries of joy filled the room, and when he was done, Anthony's face was covered in man cream. He smiled up at the bodybuilder, who looked down approvingly and drew Anthony to his feet. They kissed, and as they did, the other bodybuilder moved behind him and wrapped his arms around Anthony's waist. Anthony felt the man's cock nestled between his ass cheeks, upright. All three of their mouths came together but not before Anthony whispered "yes" to the question that had not been asked.

The bodybuilder bent his knees and Anthony grasped the offered shaft so as to guide it to his entry. Once the cockhead was properly centered against his pucker, he let the other man take it from there. His sphincter yielded to the pressure and he felt his hole open up. Then cock was sliding up and into him.

"Oh god!" he exclaimed as the throbbing muscle filled him. He tipped his head back so that his fucker could lick the remnants of cum from his cheek. He was at a level of physical and mental ecstasy he had never thought possible.

Here he was, only days after first making love with another man, standing naked in the center of a softly lit room. The lust-filled eyes of a dozen men gazed upon his body, themselves imagining the pleasures they might give and receive as they consorted with him. Each was imagining being fucked in the fashion that he was, or being fucked by Anthony, or filling his mouth or anus with their own cock and jizz, or feeling the hot jets of his own orgasmic eruption splashing on their tongues.

He luxuriated in the feeling of hot cock thrusting in and out of his hole. The bodybuilder who had climaxed so magnificently in his mouth and on his face knelt before him, gently loving Anthony's cock with his hand and mouth. The man fucking him pulled Anthony's head around so they could kiss.

The bodybuilder's breaths became rapid and heavy. His thrusts stronger and deeper. "I wanna cum!" he whispered.

"Yes!" Anthony whispered back. "I want your cum in me!"

A murmur of approval rippled through the crowd when Anthony's fucker leaned back so as to drive his cock just a little bit deeper. He let out a joyous shout as his cock spurted his love nectar into Anthony's man-hole. Anthony let out his own moan of pleasure as he welcomed the eruption onto his body. Then he was cumming! Which brought even more expressions of approval as his jets of jizz splattered on to the tanned chest of the other bodybuilder.

The bodybuilder jacked Anthony to completion, then hungrily licked away the last, thick drizzle of cum that ran down his cock. The man looked down, smiling, at the streaks of silver that adorned his chest. Then he stood, wearing Anthony's orgasm like a medal.

Anthony watched him move through the crowd, meet another man, push him to a chair, then straddle and guide that man's cock into his waiting asshole while the man lovingly licked at Anthony's cum.

The man behind him whispered once more. "You're a nice fuck. Bobby and I would love to have you over for a fuck night at our place some time." With that, he slipped out, leaving Anthony feeling empty. Empty, yet still hungry and wanton.

The night passed in a sexual haze. Anthony lost track, not that he was really keeping score, of the cocks that he wrapped his lips around and caressed with his tongue. Or how many times his ass stretched to accomodate some fresh, slick, throbbing cock. Or how many lubricious assholes that opened up to accept the offer of his own manhood.

The highlight of the whole night, for him, was when he was on his back on the sex bench. While one man pistoned his cock in and out of Anthony's cum-filled ass, he was using his mouth on two others. The men he was sucking were on each side of him. Each had a hand behind his back to support him, and another holding a leg up and back, to allow his fucker to get that much deeper. Anthony had a cock in each hand, alternating between the pair.

The mating was raucous, with loud grunts of orgasmic pleasure marking the men rewarding Anthony's oral skills. More shouts when his fucker unleashed his own climax.

Anthony didn't know what time it was when he sprawled on to a bed already occupied by another snoring beauty. His body was smeared with drying cum. His mouth and ass sticky with the leavings of a dozen men or more. He slept heavily, even though his dreams were filled with erotic visions of men loving men.

It was well past dawn when he woke. The young man he had shared the bed with was curled tightly against him, gently stroking Anthony's stiff cock. There was another presence in the room.

"Look." his bedmate whispered. "They're going to fuck."

Anthony turned his head slightly. There were two men on another bed. One had just rolled to his belly and raised his ass in the air. The other was lubricating his cock.

"I love watching guys fuck. Do you like watching, too?" the blonde asked, his voice ever so gentle in Anthony's ear.

"Oh yeah." Anthony whispered back, suppressing a moan of appreciation as he watched a thick love muscle being buried in a welcoming ass.

It was a glorious fuck. Slow and tender, with gentle words of encouragement rising to grunts and moans of ecstasy as the two men brought each other to climax. When their lovemaking was completed, the pair rose and left, leaving Anthony and his new lover alone with their bodies and their raging thoughts of forbidden love.

Their was a bottle of lube on the floor. Anthony uncurled from the lithe body of the blonde to get the lube. When he turned back to the bed, the blonde was on his back with his legs spread wide. "Let me lube you up." the boy said. Anthony knelt between his legs and handed him the lube.

The blonde slicked him up lovingly while Anthony ran his fingers along the length of the boy's rigid shaft. The blonde poured some lube on Anthony's fingers, and he slicked up the beautiful puckered hole that his cock ached to fill.

The blonde drew Anthony's cock to his hole and Anthony pressed his cockhead against the flesh. He grabbed the boy's cock. Their eyes locked. The blonde had a dreamy, far away look, like he was already at the peak of ecstasy. "Fuck me." he said. "Shove it in hard."

Anthony did as he was told, and his body thrilled with the pleasure of being engulfed by the warmth of a tight and eager manhole.

Their mating was swifter and more intense than that of the older couple's had been. When the blonde exploded a gusher of man-milk Anthony bent forward and lapped up a tongueful, then pressed his mouth to his lover's as he unloaded his own balls inside the boy.

Anthony started to pull out, but the boy stopped him. "No. Stay inside me for a few minutes. I like it." he said, dreamily, as his fingers gently trailed through the ropes of cum on his belly. He licked a fingertip. "You fuck nice. I have to go work soon, but I'd like to fuck with you some time."

"I'd like that. I liked it, too. How do I get together?"

"I work at the Texaco up by the bridge. Pump gas, change oil, that sorta thing. Plus I pick up a couple shifts a week at a restaurant one of these guys owns, waiting tables."

"Where do you live?"

"Older couple from Chicago let me live above their garage. Rent's cheap, and it's a decent place. Lotsa room to play."

"They know you fuck guys?"

A shrug. "They're kinda like, as long as I'm discrete, no big deal. So, I'm discrete. There's a side entrance away from their house, so it works. I just ask guys to park down the street." He raised his ass slowly, clearly enjoying the feeling of Anthony's still-stiff shaft sliding out of him. He rolled and kissed Anthony on the mouth. "I gotta shower and get to work. Come and see me. We'll get together and have us a real good fuck."

When he bent over to pick up his clothes, he conspicuously let Anthony see his ass, and that Anthony's cum was dribbling down his leg.

Mike found Anthony still lying there about fifteen minutes later, and they showered together. By the time they were dried off, most of the guests were gone. Including Michael and Anthony, there were five guests plus the two hosts left.

They had a lively breakfast, with lots of flirting. Everyone was clad in swim trunks or kimonos, and the testosterone was still flowing freely.

The day had dawned quite warm for the season, and Anthony was drawn to the pool and the sun. He and Mike wandered out to the pool deck with a glass of wine and reclined on a pair of loungers, facing the sun.

In time, one of the hosts- Rick- sashayed out to the pool and knelt between the pair.

"Michael" he gushed "your friend is such a delight! I could tell he was having the time of his life last night. I certainly hope he will be joining us at future parties."

As he talked, Rick's hands found each of their cocks and rubbed them through the fabric of their trunks. He looked directly at Anthony. "Well, did you have a good time? I know my Robert said that you have an absolutely exquisite mouth."

Anthony couldn't help but smile. "Yes, I certainly did have a good time."

Rick leaned down and kissed him warmly. "That's good to know. Now, I hope you don't mind, but I haven't had this stud's," he nodded to Michael "cock in my ass for way too long. There's a party going on already in the big bedroom, or you can stay and watch, if you like. I do like having an audience when I'm getting my ass stuffed."

Anthony just smiled and nodded. Rick straddled Mike and made a show of rolling down his trunks, exposing his hardness. Then he stepped out of them. Mike released his hardened shaft from his own trunks. Rick maneuvered so that the glistening tip found his hole. "I'm all lubed up, honey. Just shove it in."

Mike entered the man slowly, and Anthony loved the look of ecstasy that came over Rick's face as their bodies united. "Oh, Michael!" he said when Mike got to full depth. "Long and slow." Rick whispered. "Long and slow."

He could have happily sat back and jerked himself off while he watched the two men make love right next to him, but curiosity about the party indoors intrigued him more. Anthony rose, kissed Michael and Rick on the mouth, and headed indoors.

He paused just inside the sliding door. The house was quiet, but he could hear what sounded like muffled moans coming from down the main hallway. He followed the sound to what he presumed was the master bedroom.

Four men lay entangled. Naked. And hard. Mouths, tongues, fingers, cocks, and assholes licked and probed and throbbed and glistened and quivered with pleasure.

Anthony pushed his swim trunks down, then stepped out of them. He found a bottle of lube and poured some on his cock. Then he put a foot up on the bed and lubricated his hole, too.

He joined the other men, then made himself the object of their desires. He had two hands and two holes for four hard cocks. From late morning into early afternoon there was not a moment that he didn't have a cock in his ass or his mouth. They came in his ass, his mouth, and in his hand until their lusts were completely sated.

Robert, the host, fucked him last, roaring in climax as he drove his cock balls-deep and pumped his jizz into Anthony's hole while the others urged him on. Anthony rejoiced in having brought one more man to orgasm, one more time. Bringing four men to climax, multiple times filled him with a sense of virile invincibility.

12