The New Hire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,062 Followers

Christie nodded, "Yes, I mean, Yes, sir. Can I go now, sir?"

"Go. We'll see you tomorrow, at 5 PM, and no sex with your husband tonight. I want a fresh cunt without his...you know. Now get the fuck out of my office."

Jessica waited until the girl was fully dressed and led her out of the office. As they headed down the elevator she stopped Christie from saying anything. Then as they came down to the lobby, she smiled and said, "I'll walk you to your car. It always makes me nervous when the lot is empty."

Halfway across the lot, Jessica stopped the girl. "You want to get out of this?" she asked quietly.

Christie looked surprised, 'Yes, what?"

"Smile and look like I told you a joke. There are no microphones here, but the entire building has the latest state-of-the-art surveillance equipment." She looked meaningfully at the girl.

Christie laughed, then had a look of hope on her face, "how? I mean, is there a way to see if anyone...?" she asked.

"Come in tomorrow at 9 am. Mr. Dawkins will be out of the office until noon. I'll have the guard call me down. I know the guy who is in the security room in the morning. He's...let's say if you want to get something out of using your body he is your guy," she smiled. "Now hug me and get in your car and head home. I'll delay John so you can shower and get presentable. I'm sorry about all this," she said.

Christie's look of hope changed, then she asked, "You could lose your job. Are you sure you want to help me?" she asked.

Jessica nodded, "I've been where you are, been a whore for those two for 12 years. I think it's time to find whatever self-respect I might still have buried deep inside me," she chuckled, "I'm going to tell you something. I've faked perhaps a thousand orgasms with those guys and until today I never had a real one," she ran a finger over the blonde's lips, "until you went down on me." she said. "You're very good at that."

Christie smiled, "I never did that before but I'm glad I did something right," she chuckled, "maybe that can get me a permanent teaching job. The superintendent over at the high school I substitute is a woman."

Jessica chuckled and hugged the girl, "Tomorrow, 9 AM."

Christie did have time to shower and clean up. She ordered out from the local Thai restaurant as there was no time to cook. John arrived home soon after looking beaten down. She hugged him and told him to sit down.

She poured him a beer, and herself a glass of wine. "I talked to Mr. Dawkins and Mr. Watkins and asked why they thought you would have stolen the certs. I suggested that it was more logical that someone accidentally put the certs in your bag, thinking it was theirs. Plus if this were to go to trial, they'd never get those back. Anyhow I convinced them to issue an apology to everyone telling them your being held was all a mistake," she smiled, "Isn't that great? Oh, and apparently I'm a good negotiator. They want me to take a part-time job there, something in customer relations."

John smiled at first, then looked concerned, "Um, did they make you...did you have to have sex with them?" he asked tentatively.

Christie had anticipated the question, "Do you really want to know?" she asked, "I did what was necessary to get you out of whatever that was," she said softly.

John shook his head and hugged his wife, "I'm sorry. I swear to you I never took those. I'd never do anything like that."

"I know you wouldn't. If I thought you'd done it I'd have let the police take you but I knew you had to be framed by someone. You need to watch your back. Are there guys there that want your job or feel threatened by you?" she asked.

John was thinking about it when the car pulled up with their meals. After eating, Christie remembered she'd got two of the certs and pulled them out. "They knew they overreacted and gave me two of the certificates to Josephines, so maybe we got some good out of it," she smiled.

She was relieved John was too tired or too bothered knowing she'd had to do something to get him off so they didn't have any sex that night.

The next morning, Christie showed up and as promised, the guard greeted her and asked her to wait. She sat for just a few minutes before standing as Jessica came into the lobby. She signed the girl in explaining that she was getting hired on as a Customer Relations Liason.

Jessica had her hang the visitor badge around her neck and then headed to the elevators. They went down to the basement. This was stark and cold. They reached the end of the hallway and Jessica scanned her badge, then punched a code. The reader turned green and she opened the door.

Greg Smith had been surfing porn when he heard the door buzz. He quickly closed the browser and turned slightly to see who was coming in. It had been weeks since anyone came down here except during shift changes.

Jessica saw how the man was sitting and thought, 'Perfect, he's trying to hide his erection.' "Hey Greg, this is Christine, she'll be starting here soon and I'm giving her a tour."

Christine put out a hand which was ignored. She'd rarely seen a larger human being. She had no idea how tall he was, but the man filled the desk chair and must have weighed over 300 pounds. She then noticed the large tent in his pants, even though he barely turned to greet them.

Greg shook his head, "You know no one is allowed in here except for a few," he said.

Jessica reached over and reopened Firefox. 'More than perfect,' she smiled. On the screen was a busty blonde getting skewered by a large black man. "And you know you're not supposed to be surfing porn. Christie, do you think this is appropriate behavior for someone protecting the company's assets?" she asked.

"I...I wasn't...I was just looking, you know?" the man stammered.

"Tut, tut, tut," Jessica said, "Don't lie to me." She clicked back on the browser and video after video popped up. "You like blondes, Greg? I'll make a deal with you. I need to review our coverage around the building, you know, nothing in the restrooms, or executive conference room. You know what I mean. Why don't you show Christie your break room? I'll come and get you when I'm done. I know you're not allowed to leave your post but I won't say a word about this to anyone and you'll forget we were even here. Deal?" she asked sweetly.

Greg groaned and nodded. He stood with his hands trying to cover up his throbbing erection but between the videos and a woman who looked even hotter than the porn stars, he couldn't control his reaction.

Christie took his arm, pressing her breast against him. "I hope there's a comfortable place to sit and talk," she said softly. "Since I'm going to be starting here I'd like to get to know the most critical people here." He was tall. She was tall herself at almost 6', but he was a good 8" taller than she was.

"There's a couch. It's a nice one," the man said thinking how incredible it would be to at least kiss this goddess.

They sat down, Christie right next to the man. He was still trying to cover his crotch and she chuckled, "Are you trying to hide something?" she asked. She stroked his thigh then pulled his hands off what looked like a foot-high tent. "Wow! That must be painful," she said softly. "Show me. I've never seen one that size unless you are padding it."

Greg shook his head, "I shouldn't. What if someone comes down here?" he asked.

Christie gripped the shaft through his pants. "How often do people come down here?" she asked. Then she undid his buckle then unzipped him. He moaned as she freed his cock. She gasped seeing how huge it was. She looked at him and then over at the door, "Your call. Do I keep going or do you think someone will be coming through that door?" she asked.

"Keep going. No one ever comes down here," he said breathlessly.

Christie stood and pulled her dress off. She was completely naked under it. She then straddled his thighs and stroked his cock. Jessica had told her she needed to distract the guard for maybe a full hour as going through the hundreds of hours of videos looking for whoever planted the gift certificates in John's bag will take a while. Even with both hands, she couldn't cover his entire length. He was leaking tons of precum making her stroking easier. "You can touch me," she said to the man. His eyes were fixed on her breasts. She moaned as two of the largest hands she'd ever seen completely covered her breasts. "Wow! I'll bet you have no problem palming a basketball," she said.

Greg was in heaven. This was better than any of the videos. Her tits were so soft yet firm and she was stroking his cock with those soft hands. Then she crawled off his lap and ran her tongue up his aching shaft. She had to open her jaw wide to accommodate the flared head. Soon she was bobbing on his cock impressed she could take 1/3 of him into her mouth. She hoped he wouldn't cum soon since Jessica said an hour and perhaps she jumped the gun a bit. She looked up at him and he had his head back, mouth open breathing heavily. She popped his cock out of her mouth, "you can cum in my mouth if you can get it up again to fuck me," she said. I love the taste of cum but if you don't think you can recover I'll skip right to you fucking me," she purred.

Greg smiled and nodded, "Don't you worry about that. I've gone 10 times in a night before."

"Good, I was hoping you were a stud. Fuck! Your cock is huge!" she said. In the back of her mind, she hoped John would never find out what she did for him, especially since this wasn't terrible. She took his cock back in her mouth and stroked his balls as she tried to suck on 1/2 his cock.

Jessica found the folder containing the videos from yesterday and for the third floor. She found a series all directed from the northeast corner. There was John Collins' desk, though she couldn't see his laptop bag. She fast-forwarded through the first hour, then the second. She wondered how Christie was doing. The girl was a trooper, especially how she was with her boos and Gerry Watkins. She'd wondered many a time what Greg's cock might do to her and not in a bad way.

Christie felt the huge balls tighten and listened to his breathing. She was close to getting the third load of cum in her mouth in the last 24 hours and found she was looking forward to it. She'd already swallowed what seemed like a pint of precum and sucked harder as the man began softly moaning. She looked up into his eyes as she took as much of him as she could and was gifted with a hot jet of cum against the back of her throat.

Greg was gripping the girl's tit as he came. As the girl licked the last of his cum from his pulsing shaft he hoped he didn't bruise her. He flopped back feeling better than he had in years.

Christie sat back and wiped her mouth. This guy's cum wasn't bad, wasn't bad at all. Plus he came tons more than any guy she'd ever seen. She climbed up and again straddled him. He wasn't shy about kissing her and soon they were grinding their naked bodies against each other.

Jessica found it! Gerry came through the door from the elevators, looked around seeing everyone was away from their desks. They must have had an all-hands meeting down the hall. The man went over to John's desk, looked around once more then pulled the envelope from his inside pocket and stuffed it into the outer zipped compartment of the laptop bag. "That fucker!" she breathed. Then she watched him go. She wanted to see where he went and if Mr. Dawkins was involved. Did she have time? She looked at the live feeds from around the building and found the basement break room.

Christie was wrapped around the huge man who was in the middle of the floor bouncing her on his cock. Her head was thrown back with a look of abject pleasure on her face. Jessica smiled thinking she'd have to take advantage of Greg's gift before she left the company. She clicked a few buttons and deleted the videos covering the time Christie was with Greg. She had time so she went through the videos for the hallways and floors tracking Gerry's destination.

Christie was coming down from her third orgasm having no idea more than one was possible. At first, the huge cock was painful entering her and then pushing against her cervix, but she must have gotten used to him and felt him slam hard into her delivering jolts of pure pleasure.

Greg had never been with a more beautiful woman fully clothed let alone naked and fucking her. Then few women could take all of his cock which made fucking like walking on eggshells. This blonde was eager and horny as hell. She was doing most of the work raising and lowering herself onto his cock, crying out every 10 minutes or so that she was cumming.

'There! I knew it!' Jessica smiled. There was Gerry and Dale in the lunch room. She made a copy of the video happy the audio was perfectly clear. This was all about getting Christie to be their whore. She was disgusted with the entire sordid plan as she put the pieces together. She pulled the USB and then checked the breakroom. Christie was bent over the arm of the couch and Greg was slamming hard against her ass. He was also bent over the woman, his huge hands gripping her tits. Jessica's hand slid between her legs as she watched the couple. Damn! She wished it were her getting fucked by the man. She could see a good 10" of slick shaft exposed between each powerful thrust. She was just thinking how great that must feel when the girl came again.

Christie ground her ass against the man as she came. She reached between her legs stroking Greg's balls sensing he was close. "Cum, cum inside me. Damn, your cock feels good," she moaned.

Greg had been holding out wanting to make this once-in-a-lifetime fuck last but she did say she was a new hire. Perhaps this wasn't a once-in-a-lifetime fuck but a weekly bonus. It was strange seeing her innocent look and the wedding ring but that wasn't his problem. "Oh, fuck! I'm going to cum," he groaned.

Christie torqued her pelvis against the huge fat cock and panted, "Go on, cum inside me." She saw Jessica standing in the doorway, one hand up her dress as the large man grunted loudly with each jet of sperm inside her pussy.

The couple collapsed onto the couch, Greg looking over as he heard the soft clapping. He pulled out not trying to cover up his slick firehose and grabbed his clothes.

"Christie, I was just taking you around to meet the people here. I hope this is not how you greet all the men," she smiled. She looked over at the security guard, "I might come back and have lunch with you someday if that's alright with you," she said with her eyes glued to the fat snake dangling between his legs.

Christie kissed the man, "I hope to chat with you again," she said. She stood and pulled her dress over her head, then went over to the kitchenette sink, grabbed napkins, and cleaned her crotch as best she could.

Jessica took Christie into one of the hotel offices, took out her laptop, and plugged in the USB stick. She hit play on the various videos watching for Christie's reaction. When she was done, the blonde stood with her fists clenched.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" They hired John because they wanted me to whore myself out? This was just the big plan all along?" she sputtered.

Jessica nodded, "This is all we need for a huge lawsuit against them." She then pulled out a folder and handed it to the girl, "Here's the transcript of a phone conversation. I saved the tape of the call which you'll need." She looked down at her hands and when she looked up she had tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry. I helped arrange your husband's hiring fully aware of their plans for you. It has haunted me for months by seeing what they did to you yesterday was too much." She sighed and took the girl's hands, "When you sue you can name me as a co-conspirator."

Christie shook her head, "Nope, not happening." She hugged the woman, "I know what they've been doing to do. They now want to get you implants?" she said. "Is that what you want?"

Jessica shook her head, "No way. I like these," she cupped her small breasts, "I would love to live for a day or two with those," she nodded at Christie's chest, "but I see back pain in your future." She looked at the girl again, "I suggest we get over to a lawyer but you might have to..."

"Open my legs for the assholes this afternoon," Christie sighed. "I want to fuck them over but without John ever knowing. It would kill him if he knew," she said softly.

"Then let's do some research," Jessica said, "Find what kinds of settlements are won in these types of cases."

The two women got busy and found tons of both trials and out-of-court settlements. They printed out a few and compiled two folders.

* * *

Jessica escorted Christie into Mr. Dawkins' office. She outdid herself. The blonde got off the elevator wearing a London Fog raincoat which wasn't unusual as it was raining.

Both Dale and Gerry were sitting on the couch holding glasses of whiskey. "Jessica, you can go. We'll take care of Mrs. Collins," Dale grinned as he accentuated the word Mrs.

Jessica hesitated then turned and left. She'd wanted to stall but couldn't think how. She closed the door and went over to her desk.

"So, right on time," Dale said. "Would you like a drink? No? Take your coat off and make yourself at home," he chuckled, "I anticipate you'll be spending a lot of time here."

Christie hesitated then decided to get on with it. She undid the belt on the raincoat and then shrugged it off. She didn't bother picking it up when it slid to the floor and just stood facing the two older men.

"I'm impressed. I'd assumed you'd act the shy innocent girl but you're a whore at heart," Dale said. He looked at Gerry, "They all are eventually, just need to find their price he smiled." He stood and came over looking at the woman's spectacular body. She came prepared to be fucked as she had just stockings and garters underneath the coat. He cupped her breasts and then pulled roughly on her nipples.

Christie had hoped for a reprieve but flinched back as the man pinched her. Then she resigned herself to what was to come as he pushed her to her knees.

Gerry came over as both men yanked open their pants and pulled out their cocks. The blonde had a cock in each hand stroking them, looking up as if not knowing what to do. Dale growled, "Go on. You know the deal."

Just as Christie was wrapping her lips around his cock, the door opened and Jessica stepped in holding an envelope.

"I told you to go home. Dammit! We're not to be disturbed for the next three hours," Dale yelled. This was killing the nice feeling of his employee's wife sucking his cock.

Then two men followed Jessica in. "Stop. Mrs. Collins, you can get up and get dressed. Mr. Dawkins, we'll see you in court," the taller man said.

"I tried to stop them, Mr. Dawkins, "but they have a court order against you and Mr. Watkins," she looked at the envelope, "Conspiracy to Commit Sexual Assault, it says," she looked at the two men as if shocked. "That's a felony," she said.

"Let me see that," Dale said as he waddled over, his pants still around his ankles. "Gerry, call my lawyer." He read the letter and then looked around, "videos? What videos?" he asked.

Jessica read her letter, "They have tapes of you and Mr. Watkins framing John Collins to...here's the transcript, 'Let's get that wife of his to beg us to let him go. She'll whore herself out to keep him from jail. Fuck, she's gorgeous and we'll be able to use her, when's the Japanese delegation coming to town?'" She paused, "There's more, do you want me to read it?"

Dale grabbed the sheet and looked at it, "How the fuck?" he said. "Who? Fuck! Heads are going to roll," he said as he tore the sheet up.

The taller man chuckled and held out another sheet of paper, "Tear up this also. We have the tapes plus many copies. We'll see you in court and then you'll have to register with any community you move into as a sexual predator. Both of you, I'd hate to be in your shoes." He put out a hand to the tall blonde, "Come with us. You don't have to worry about these fuckers anymore."

barkirk
barkirk
3,062 Followers