The New Job

Story Info
One of the benefits of a new job with a younger female boss.
3.7k words
4.54
20.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WaspSting
WaspSting
23 Followers

My name is Jack. I was married for 12 years and went through a nasty divorce. Fortunately, I was prepared and had taken steps for the inevitable. I was semi retired and no longer had any benefits so I set out to find a job that offered a decent salary and had some benefits. I eventually was hired by a company that did not pay great but was easy and afforded me a comfortable life. I got through training and was happy to be working again plus the added benefit to work outdoors. After a few months there was a realignment of work groups and I was transferred to another group and supervisor. My new boss was a young lady who was almost 15 years younger than I. Pamela had been with the company for a couple of years and had progressed up the ladder to become one of the leaders.

Pamela was a cute woman who was about 5'5" and short hair, that she colored red. Her body was slightly plump but no where near fat. I was immediately attracted to her physically and thought secretly how much I would like to fuck her. Being a few inches taller I often imagined being behind her and feeling her breasts while she leaned her head back into my chest. I would kiss and suck on her neck and ears and revel in the content coos coming from her as she became more horny and delighted in the emotions she was feeling. As the weeks went by I relished in my sexual fantasy with Pam and I did everything I could to get closer to her on a professional basis. Soon I realized I had a huge crush on her and was developing deeper feelings for her.

Occasionally, we had jobs out of town and Pam was in charge of those trips. She would book stays in nice hotels with above average amenities. She really did take care of all of us during trips and even coordinated dinner out for everyone so we could meet and interact with the people from different groups. During these trips we worked alone almost exclusively and Pam would drop in and check on all of us one at a time. She and I had become pretty casual with each other and she became more and more comfortable with me. This particular time we started to flirt a little in the most casual of ways and it was during this time that I though that maybe she was beginning to consider me as a love interest or at least a sexual partner. I had a hard on all day thinking about the prospects of having an intimate relationship with her during this trip. During dinner that night there was very few of us eating together and Pam continued making small casual sexy innuendos with me. My cock was in continuous hard on mode and was really think about fucking her. I confessed quietly to her how a had developed a crush on her and hoped she had one to.

After dinner we all heading back to our hotel and went to our separate rooms. Disappointed, I decided to shower and watch TV for the remainder of the evening when my cell phone rang. It was Pam and my heart jumped a little. Once I answered, she asked what I was up to and replied I was about to get into the shower. "Need some help getting your back clean?" was what I heard and about dropped my phone. Was she seriously telling me she wanted to help me in the shower? "I can always use help getting my back as well as other things." A moment later there was a knock on my door and there she was in lounge pants and a t-shirt. I was already erect and think about the possibilities with her tonight. I invited her in and she brushed her hand across my crotch as she passed by. I knew at this point that she really was ready to have some fun tonight.

Once the door was closed, Pam grabbed a handful of my shirt and pulled me down to her and kissed me strong on the lips. Our tongues darting and swirling around in each others mouths, I could hear soft moans coming from her like I had been imagining for months in my fantasies. "I know I could use a shower also, lets get in and wash each others backs." As Pam began to unfasten my belt and pants, I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were standing up and proud. Slowly she unzipped my jeans and drew her fingers across my erection at the same time. Then running her hands around my waist and dipping inside she began pushing my pants down. She then made her way around into my underwear until she was able to take hold of my cock and balls. "Aha, your excited huh?" she said as she began stroking my shaft. All I could say "Damn, that feels better than I thought it would." Pam chuckled and push the rest of my clothes down to the floor. I had to interrupt her so that I could spin her around and begin to lift her t-shirt up and off. My gosh, she had to most beautiful tits that I guessed to be 34B in size. I had to cup each one and massage them gently and even softly pinch her erect nipples until she tilted her head back into my chest and began to softly coo. I dipped my head down and began to softly nibble her neck and ears. I could feel her breath begin to quicken as she reach her hands behind her and took hold of my cock. After a moment of us caressing each other Pam stopped. "Go get the shower started, I need to get wet and soapy." We let go of each other and as I turned to get the shower going I saw her removing her lounge pants and noticed she wasn't wearing panties.

The shower was really nice garden style that was more than large enough for two people to fit comfortably. Pam stepped in and closed the glass door behind her. We traded places so she could get her hair and body wet while I soaped up my hands. While her back was to me I reached around with my soapy hands and lathered up her tits and stomach. She leaned back and pressed herself against my cock and covered my hands with hers and encouraged me to further explore her body. After several moments of gentle caresses and massage, Pam began lathering the soap with her hands. She turned and washed my balls and cock in the most erotic way that I have ever experienced. Slowly she stroked my shaft while gently kneading my balls. I was in heaven and leaned down to kiss her deeply and passionately. We embraced and allowed our bodies to slip and slide against each other.

Rinsing me off, Pam traded places with me so that my body was blocking the water and bent forward. She swirled her tongue around the head of my dick while pushing my foreskin back exposing my entire helmet. Suddenly she took as much of me into her mouth as she could. I could feel the back of her throat as she began to slide me in and out. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as the feeling of her warm, wet mouth sent me to heaven. I had to hang on to the towel bar with one hand so I didn't fall over while my other hand held onto the back of her head. I was pushing and pulling myself into her mouth as she was sucking me in and out. I could feel the tingly sensation begin deep in my balls and the head of my cock get harder. I knew I was going to let go soon. Pam must of felt my head get larger and harder and pulled my penis out of her mouth. "Don't cum yet, we got a lot more to go."

Wrapping her arms around my neck, Pam pulled my head down and kissed me. Our tongues dancing around each other was as erotic as was her sucking my cock. My dick was throbbing and I needed to feel her pussy. I pushed her away and spun her around. Sensing what I wanted, she bent forward and put her hands on the tiled wall of the shower. I reached down and felt her pussy with a hand and it was so wet and hot. Pam wriggled around on my hand as if she was trying to get it inside of her. "Quit teasing me and fuck me!" I bent my knees and bit and then aligned my cock toward the treasure I've been wanting for so long. I pushed slowly into her so I could savor every bit of her tunnel. Her pussy pulled me in and I could feel her pushing back at the same time. I heard her take a deep breath and moan as we each pushed together, trying to get me as deep as possible. I held her shoulders and pulled her against me as hard as I could for a moment. I delighted in the feeling of her pussy around my dick and made a mental note of how every inch felt.

Sliding in and out effortlessly, I began to fuck her her slowly and methodically. Feeling every inch of her depth my cock was getting harder and harder. Her pussy felt incredible with it wetness and warm that I naturally starting thrusting faster and faster. Pam matched me stroke for stroke and speed, it felt like she was trying to force my entire body into her. Didn't take long and I noticed her labored breathing. She wasn't quite as her moans were full voiced "Yes!, Yes!. Oh my god! Oh my god!" The more she exclaimed the closer I felt my own cum heading up. Suddenly her mouth was open but nothing was coming out. Her eyes closed tightly and her head dipped down. "Aah! I'm cumming!" Simultaneously, I felt her pussy grip my cock like a vice and her hot cum flooded around my cock. I wanted to cum but I desired her to feel all of her orgasm first. I continued to push my cock in and out of her until I she started to relax and I felt her pussy's death grip begin to release me.

"You feel incredible and I want to keep fucking you." I said. "I'm craving your pussy." Pam turned her head and looked me in the eyes. "Cum baby, give your cum." We continued fucking in this positioned for a couple of more minutes when she said "Your dick feels so good, fuck me harder." Pam raised her head as I fucked her faster and harder. Her eyes closed and mouth open again as I felt her vice like grip on my cock again. I felt my cock getting harder and my balls begin to tighten. She felt it also, "Cum in me. Shoot your cum deep in my pussy!" For a moment I thought about pulling out and cumming on her back then she said "I'm safe. Cum inside my fucking pussy!" Hearing this I was at a point of no return. I forced my dick as far into her as possible and pulled her hard to me. She push back at same time and suddenly we were both cumming. I felt her pussy flooding with both of our orgasms and she exclaimed "Oh my god, I'm cumming again!" We were pushing into each other trying feel as much of our orgasms as possible and her head was bowed down humming to herself.

Moments later I gently pulled out of her and she gave me a slight moan. "Damn, that was so good, I felt that orgasm deep inside my soul." I was happy and proud I made her feel that good. She stood and turned to face me. She wrapped her arms around my back as I draped my arms over her shoulders and we pulled each other tight and kissed. We kissed until we noticed the water was getting cool and we were pruney. I turned the water off and we took turns drying each other. Softly patting each other's bodies with the soft towels until we were sufficiently dry but also fondling each other more. I wrapped a towel around Pam's body and pulled her to me as we kissed yet again. She reached down and was pulling on my still erect penis. "You're still hard and ready for more huh?" Nodding yes was all I could do.

Pam took my hand and led me to the bed where she pushed me down onto the edge. She dropped down to her knees in front of me and began to jack me off slowly. Looking me in the eyes "I've wanted you for awhile myself." That made my dick twitch. "I've masturbated to the though of sucking and fucking your cock. Taking your cum in my pussy and mouth." she lowered her head and engulf me as far as she could. I felt the back of her throat each time she took me into her mouth. She stroked my cock and balls with her hands at the same time. I was in heavenly bliss as she moaned into my cock. In and out she took me and would stop only while she tried to get all of me into her throat. "That's it baby, take all of it. I love feeling your throat." Suddenly, I felt her taking me deeper as I slipped further in her. I almost lost it and was having to really fight to keep from cumming. She raised her head and held my head just inside her mouth and I could see her eyes watering. With a strong thrust she deep throated me again and again and my balls tightened and cock hardened. Just as I was about to cum, she took me all the way down and I started to cum. She pulled back slightly as I continue to orgasm in her mouth. Sucking me all the way through my orgasm, I could feel her swallow my seed at the same time. I finally stopped and Pam released my cock and licked her lips clean. Climbing into the bed next to me, we spooned and relaxed.

Pam laid in front of me with my arms wrapped around her while she hugged my arms tight into her. Pam's ass was aligned with my dick and after a few minutes she wriggled her but a little. I felt cock settled into her butt crack and begin to swell again. I had fantasized about fucking her ass and those visions were dancing through my mind. The longer I thought about it, the more my erection grew. Pam rolled over to face me and draped one of her legs over my hip. She reached down and played with my cock for a moment. "You can go again?" she asked "You got another one in ya?" all I could say was "Yeah, I think so." With that, she pushed me over onto my back and climbed on top of me.

I pulled her up "Climb up on my face honey, let me treat you." Pam cooed and made her way up. She settled onto my face with her pussy centered over my mouth. Knowing she was going to get her pussy eaten excited her and I could feel and taste her wetness on my tongue. I took my time and paid attention to all around her thighs and the outside of her vagina. Working my way toward to center of her precious glory. Once there, I paid in-directly to her clit. Back and forth teasing her clit, I could feel her trying to move herself to get centered so I was paying attention solely on her clit. She wanted to cum again and fast. I moved a little and moan out a "Not yet honey." I wanted her to enjoy what I was doing and build up her orgasm. As I kept teasing her with my mouth, tongue and my hands she started gyrating on my mouth. The more she moved and moaned, the more I attacked her and was ready to make her cum.

Pam began fucking my mouth like a woman possessed. Rubbing her vagina up and down my mouth, I focused on her clit. Licking, sucking and rubbing that little protrusion. Her breathing was getting faster and faster as well as getting harder to understand what she might have been mumbling. It sounded like she was trying to say "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Suddenly, she was very clear "Fuck, I'm cumming!" A gush of her cum hit my tongue and mouth and I continued to lick on and around her clit. As she was coming down from her high, I would touch her clit and cause an involuntary jerk of her hips down onto my face hard. Finally she collapsed onto my side and was panting hard.

"I'm going to fuck you again like you have never been fucked before." whispered Pam in my ear. "Oh yeah? You got enough energy left in you for that?" I joked knowing never to underestimate this woman. I rolled over on top of her and she spread her legs allowing me easy access to her womanhood. I moved as close as I could to her, on my knees and raised her hips up with a pillow. I hooked her legs up into the air with my arms as she grasped my dick and aimed me toward her glorious opening that I have craved for the last few months. She guided me inside and we both gasped at the joy we were bringing to each other. I entered her gently as I wanted this one to last and be great for both of us.

Pam was getting wet again as much as I was hard. We were both ready to pleasure each other but it was unspoken to make it slow and loving this time. Pam reached up and was trying to wrap her arms around me but was unable. Instead she held unto my hands as I held her legs against my shoulders. We fucked slowly and pushed hard against each other. Wanting to feel every inch of each others sex and savor the time together. We looked and watched each other go through the passion of our love making and pleasure.

Pam released a hand and began to reach down and rub her clit. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was short. We screwed like that for several minutes and it felt wonderful. I was in heaven with every stroke and the total bliss Pam seemed to be in. "Roll over baby and let me on top." I let her legs loose and pulled away. I rolled to the said as Pam rolled with me and slide me back inside her without skipping a beat. Pam laid fully on top of me and we began a lustful kiss while still thrusting in and out of her pussy. Damn, did she love the act of kissing at the same time as fucking like I do? The harder we kissed the harder we pushed our bodies together. My penis head sliding in and out felt so snug and comfortable inside Pam. I was moving in and out with such easy and I could feel a steady flow of precum moisture in her pussy. Pam broke the kiss and raised up on her hands and I thought she was looking into my deepest desires and secrets. Her head was tilted to one side as she watch me. I think she was enjoying watching me enjoying myself. We continued being joined this way for several more minutes until I wanted to change positions.

I rolled Pam off and to the side. "Get on you hands and knees at the edge of the bed baby." Standing up I came behind her and she was playing with her pussy with one hand waiting for me. I took aim and pushed myself forcibly into her and heard her take a deep breath as I entered her pussy. I felt like a man possessed and couldn't help but fuck her hard and fast. Seeing her bent over and waiting to be fucked turned me on so much. I held her hips and used them to hang on as I pounded her tender pussy as hard as I could. "Oh God, fuck me hard baby. Fuck me!" was coming out of her mouth. "I'm going to cum hard on your cock!" That just encouraged me "You like the way I'm fucking you honey? You want me to cum in your pussy? You want it baby?" both our breathing was heavy and fast. "Cum for me. Cum in my wet and horny pussy! I was shocked "My pussy belongs to you so fuck it and cum for me!"

Her pussy was tightening and beginning to flood and this started my juices churning in my balls. I was pushing in hard and fast while she match each thrust with her own. She started to cum all over my dick and this set me off. We were both cumming so intensely all we could do was to hold still as deep as possible and grunt our enjoyment to each other. Many moments passed before we could say or do anything. I pulled out of her and we both moaned a disappointment. We both collapsed on the bed face to face and kissed each other light and tender. I think we both fell a sleep naked and totally spent. We awoke when my alarm went off the next morning.

We woke up still tired and spent when my alarm went off. I rolled over and turned the alarm off and she snuggled up behind me. As I laid there she began to lightly kiss my ear and neck. "Damn, that was a hell of a dinner last night, huh boss?" We both chuckled and got out of bed slowly. Pam put her lounge pants and t-shirt on and gave me a kiss. "I'll talk to you later sexy." she said as she checked to make sure the coast was clear before heading to her room to get ready for work.

WaspSting
WaspSting
23 Followers