The New Job Ch. 01: The Interview

Story Info
A young man interviews for a new position. And then another.
3.7k words
4.18
10.1k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tight pencil skirt left little to the imagination, but that didn't stop the young man seated behind her from letting his own run wild. He shifted in his seat to conceal the bulge that grew in his lap, eyes darting from the decor on the walls to the tight black garment stretched across her hourglass figure bent at the waist, so tight he could see the lines of her underwear beneath it.

Tugging at his collar absent-mindedly, he became acutely aware of how red and warm his face had become since entering the office of his new employer. As she hummed to herself, searching an open filing cabinet for some long-lost form, her hips swayed side to side. The young man was hypnotized by the movement, suddenly unable to tear his eyes away.

With her back to him, he couldn't see her smile, more of a grin as she thought about the reaction he was having to the little show being put on. She'd clocked him as soon as he came in; the flush in his cheeks as she rounded the corner, the flicker of his eyes down to her open blouse revealing just a hint of cleavage. It was a dangerous game she played, but this one was just too much fun to toy with. What choice did she have but to tease him with her ample curves, bent over searching for a form that she knew was on her desk?

When she felt he'd had enough, she stood up suddenly, spinning on a heel and once again catching his gaze on her body before he could bring them up to her piercing green eyes. "Silly me," she purred, shrugging and smiling down at him. "I forgot I'd whipped it out already." He simply nodded, unable to vocalize anything through his dry throat.

Her heels clacked against the hardwood floor — she'd had that terrible grey carpet ripped out the day she took over, hating the colour and how easily it stained — as she moved behind her desk, bending towards him this time as she tugged at her own collar with one shining, red nail. It shifted her blouse enough to give him a clear look down at her voluptuous breasts.

Fuck me, he thought, his eyes locked on the hint of red lace that lay beneath her silky, dark blouse, framed by her dark red hair that fell in curtains past her shoulders. Shifting again in his seat, he felt his own silky undergarments rub against his shaft and regretted (not for the first time that day) wearing his lucky boxers.

Without standing, she looked up from the form as he failed completely to meet her eyes in time. "You know, I forgot to ask you earlier... is it hard?"

He blinked rapidly, mouth agape as he searched for an answer that wouldn't see him fired before his first day. "I, uhh... well... excuse me?"

She stood slowly, walking from behind her desk to stand in front of it, leaning against the cold steel so that her legs were on full display. To his credit, he maintained eye contact, not letting himself admire her long legs covered in a thin, sheer pantyhose that for some reason were sexier to him than if they were bare.

"Moving from government to the private sector. Is it hard?"

He swallowed, managing a weak smile. "Oh, of course, n-no, it was an easy choice for me." Her eyes, green and piercing, slowly ran down across his body. He squirmed in his seat, feeling her burning gaze move every inch down his torso to end on his building crotch. God, please don't let her notice, please let her think it's a weird crease.

"Good. A young man like yourself has plenty of choices in life. It's important you go after whatever it is you desire." Her eyes lingered on the bulge that stuck out along his inner thigh as she shifted slightly, feeling the wetness between her legs that had already moved to her thong. Goddamn, boy. You better know what you're doing with that or I'll be sorely disappointed.

"Are you hot?"

The question snapped him out of his latest fantasy which involved him slowly running his hands up her legs under her skirt. He shook his head vigorously, the blush in his cheeks and the sweat forming on his brow betraying him. "N-no, I'm fine."

"The air in this building is always so stuffy this time of year," she complained, pouting out her painted lower lip. "I think they leave the winter heating on too long. Do you mind?" Without waiting for an answer, she unbuttoned her jacket and removed it carefully, arching her back so that the buttons on her blouse strained with the effort to keep their charge contained.

Tossing it on her desk, she walked over to him, gently placing one well-manicured hand on the chair's back and watching the hair on his neck rise. Standing behind him, she handed the form over his shoulder, watching him freeze up as the scent of her perfume overwhelmed him. She could feel the heat radiating from his cheek on the back of her hand. "So you just need to get this filled up for payroll and you're all set."

He nodded slightly, terrified that too much movement would cause him to bump against something that he shouldn't. The form provided some distraction, the monotony of federal tax credits occupying his mind briefly, but was always horribly aware of her hand resting a hair's breadth from his shoulder.

As she leaned forward to say something to him, his thin focus broke. Her luscious red lips mere inches from his ear, she whispered, "You know, we hired you as an accountant, but... there is something else I'd like you to take a look at. An extra responsibility." Closing the distance so that her lips brushed against his ear, she almost moaned: "If you're interested."

His hand holding the pen shook, ruining the form that would have to be done again later. "I'm... n-not sure what you mean, Miss."

With a powerful move, one so sudden he dropped the pen and paper to the ground, she stood before him, almost straddling his legs. Towering over him with a sly hint of a smile, she crossed her arms so that they pushed up her already impressive bust. Looking up at her with brown eyes, a mess of dark hair, freckles sprinkled across his face, she almost reconsidered. Is this one too cute? Too innocent? But they'd gone too far now. She had to at least offer it to him.

"I want to be very clear. I will only accept this with clear and enthusiastic consent. Your current position is not in jeopardy. You are skilled in what you do and your references were glowing. However..." She leaned forward, impressed with his ability to maintain eye contact as her breasts were pushed nearly into his nose. "If you accept, you will go through with this. I will not have you welching halfway through. You must remain and interview for this position until my curiosity is... satisfied."

He closed his eyes, letting a shiver run down his spine. There could be no misinterpreting this, her chest pushed in his face, her thighs pressing against his legs. This job was important to him, he needed it, but if there could be more... She said it wasn't at risk. I could get up and leave right now.

Opening his eyes once more, he was greeted with the sight of her unfastening one button of her blouse so that he could properly see the lacy red bra underneath. Fuck it. In for a penny.

"I... accept," he muttered, his face flaring up even more.

"Louder. With conviction."

"I would like to eagerly accept this position," he said with a certainty that surprised even himself.

Her smile blossomed across her face as she stood up quickly. "Good. For the remainder of this interview, you are to refer to me as Boss or Mistress. And you will only speak when spoken to. Understood?"

He nodded enthusiastically before catching on, adding a quick, "Y-Yes, Boss. Whatever you say."

"Good. Now stand up and strip."

He hesitated, realizing if he stood that he stood he would be pressed against her. But the anger that crossed her face made him realize who he was dealing with, so he stood slowly and began to unbutton his own shirt.

"Hesitate like that again and there will be consequences." It was not a question, and the domineering tone in her voice simply made the tent he was pitching grow further.

First came his shirt, difficult to undo as his hands fumbled with the buttons and gently grazed her body pressed up against his. He let it fall to the chair behind him, thankful the office had only one window currently covered by the blinds (although he would find out later they were quite alone anyways).

Then came his undershirt, revealing a surprisingly toned physique. His Boss smiled, telling him to wait as she ran her hand down his chest, stopping at his belt and reveling in the shiver this simple motion elicited from him. He continued on her command, stepping out of his shoes that he kicked to the side.

His hand met hers at his belt and he was made to undo it while her touch remained there. Looking up into her eyes (as she was a bit taller than him in her heels) he felt a rush unlike anything he'd felt before, urging him forward as he threw his belt down, letting his pants fall as he stepped out of them and pushed them aside.

The loose fabric of his boxers did little to hide his growing length. Her hand hovered at his waist, one finger running along the elastic, before she turned suddenly and strode back to her desk, leaning back against it as she had a moment before. Only this time, he let himself appreciate her legs, unashamed by how attracted he was this time.

His socks came next and finally, with some excitement, his boxers. He stood before her completely naked, somewhat embarrassed by the fact that he was nude and she fully clothed. But the look his Mistress gave him while he stood there, arms hanging at his side, was more than worth it. Licking her lips, she let out a loud, satisfied sigh.

"Oh yes, you'll do nicely." Meeting his ravenous gaze, she purred, "Do you want to see my body, Pet? The one you've been ogling all day?"

"Yes, Mistress," he answered immediately, his cock twitching with anticipation.

She took one step forward, pushing him back into the chair with an oof. In one swift movement, she hiked up her skirt and placed her right foot on the arm of the chair, expertly pinning his forearm down in the crook of her high heel. "I'm afraid that's something you'll have to earn. I don't get naked for just anyone, you know."

He could barely hear her as he gazed at her pussy, realizing that her stockings were really thigh-highs held up by garters attached to an open thong. It glistened as it awaited him and he nearly dove in right away before realizing what consequences might come of that. So he stayed put, looking up to his Boss for further instructions.

"Now, you're going to put that pretty little face of yours between my thighs. You'll pleasure me with your tongue," she explained, gently taking his free hand to support her ass as she stood on one foot. "And you won't stop until I tell you to. I don't care if your jaw hurts. I don't care if your tongue gets tired. You will make me cum until I tell you to stop. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. You may begin."

He had hoped for a little more tact in his movement, but his excitement got the better of him as he dove between her legs. A low moan escaped her lips, surprised by his enthusiasm but happy nonetheless. She felt his tongue slowly explore her sex, darting up and down between her lips to find the source of the delicious warmth that already was dripping down his chin.

Her Pet, little did she know, was in heaven; a tall, domineering woman forcing him to eat her pussy was a dream he'd always had, and now he was getting to live it out. He buried himself between her legs, letting his tongue and lips part her slit to delve in deeper. His Mistress' moans were deep and satisfying and he let himself grope her ass a bit, pushing her hips against his face.

She didn't seem to mind, responding by tangling her fingers in his hair so as to ensure he wouldn't move away. As his tongue found her clit, she let out another deep, long moan, something that sounded like a yes. He knew he had done something right, so he continued to run his tongue up and down her core, always stopping briefly near the top to flick it gently across her sensitive bud.

Oh... yes, this one will do quite well... she thought to herself feeling the sensation between her thighs begin to grow. "Keep going, Pet," she gasped, surprised at how quickly the orgasm began to build. "Right there. Don't you dare stop."

He followed orders well, focusing more intently on the button that seemed to make her go wild. It wasn't long before she threw her head back, mouth agape in a silent moan, pressing his face into her as her body rocked forward. As she climaxed, he pressed his tongue against her, letting her juices run down his chin and onto his bare chest.

"I told you..." she gasped, twisting the hair in his hand to a satisfying cry of pain muffled by her muff. "Not to stop. Don't you dare stop."

Gladly, he thought, once again letting his tongue run the gamut of her slit, relishing in the situation. She reached another climax soon, this time moaning out loud, letting him grab a better hold on her ass by pulling her skirt up entirely so that it covered nothing. Breathing heavily, she knew she would reach her limit soon, but it was all just too delicious. This cute little Pet practically begging to be used, to have his face ridden until they were both delirious and satisfied.

And that cock. She dropped her eyes to the rod between his legs, still standing at attention as it rose from a well-manicured crotch. Good. I'm glad he knows how to take care of himself.

This was the last coherent thought she could manage as a wave of pleasure crashed down on her, her cries of ecstasy reaching new heights. But still he wouldn't stop, that wasn't what he'd been ordered to do, and as she pulled away involuntarily his mouth followed, his hand pushing her hips back into him. She let him bring her back to the edge once more, pulling his head away seconds before she came, asking breathlessly, "Do you like this, Pet?"

"Fuck yes, Mistress," he gasped, his mouth gleaming with her juices, locked in a wide grin. "Do I have to stop?"

"So eager," she moaned, shoving his face back between her thighs as they threatened to crush him with another orgasm. This time, she moaned out for him, telling him what a good Pet he was as he eagerly lapped up the gift given to him. She stepped away after that, stumbling back against her desk, out of breath.

They both stared at each other, taking a moment to collect themselves. Her Pet, bless him, wiped his face and tasted his fingers, moaning deeply as he relished the taste of his new Mistress. I can't believe this is happening, he thought, closing his eyes and opening them again to the image of her pressed against her desk, her ass and thighs pressing into the cold metal. I'm the luckiest man in the world.

"You... you have done very well, Pet." She straightened up, pulling her skirt back down. "Such behavior deserves a reward." Slowly, she unbuttoned her top, reveling in the stare of her new plaything eager to see more of her curves. "I'll allow you to touch yourself. But you won't be allowed to cum. Understood?"

He stared blankly at her. "I... I won't be able to cum, Boss?"

"Don't make me repeat myself," she growled, freezing halfway down her blouse. "I want you to want me. So desperately that I can see you get hard every day. I want you to build up enough cum to really impress me. So you won't cum at all. Not here, not at home, not with some hussy you pick up at a bar tonight. If I suspect you of lying in this respect, this aspect of our relationship is over."

She stepped forward slowly, letting her blouse fall to the ground. With a quick zzzip her skirt fell as well, leaving her in the set of red lingerie he had only caught glimpses of to that point. Her skin was smooth, so perfect, it took everything he could not to reach out and grab her. Her pussy and thighs were still wet with his work before. No cumming?

Looking up into her eyes, he knew she wasn't messing around. Is this really worth it? As though to answer his question, his cock twitched in response, bobbing up and down in an enthusiastic yes, you fucking idiot, just look at her, this is worth it.

"Yes, Mistress. I understand. No cumming unless you say so."

"Good boy." She pinned his arm again as she had before, one of her hands running slowly down her own body to slip inside herself. With a moan, she uttered, "You may now begin."

He started slowly, just rubbing the head of his cock that had been leaking precum — or perhaps her eager pussy had dripped that far. Moaning softly, he stared at her own masturbation technique, somewhat envious of her own hand that was allowed to slip inside her. "Match my pace, Pet," she growled, slowly speeding up as she inserted another finger.

"Yes, Mistress," he acquiesced, feeling a shock of pleasure run up his body. He hadn't realized how sensitive he had become throughout all of this, suddenly worried he might not be able to last through this exercise.

As though she could read his mind, she replied, "If you feel yourself about to cum, I want you to take your hand off and place it on my thigh. Only when you're sure you won't cum can you start jerking off again." He nodded, quickening his pace again to match hers as she let out a deep, satisfied moan. "It felt so good to cum all over that pretty face of yours, and it will feel so good to cum again while denying you."

Gritting his teeth, his hand shot up to her thigh, trying hard not to let his nails dig in as the wonderful sensation faded from his cock. "Taking a break already?" She clicked her tongue in disappointment, removing her fingers and placing them on his lips. "Taste me, Pet. It's the least you can do for letting go of that wonderful shaft so soon."

Wonderful. He took the fingers in his mouth gladly, licking and sucking his gift from them with surprising efficiency. "Hmm, has my Pet done this before? Licked the fingers of someone clean? Or..." She looked down at his cock, throbbing with ecstasy. "Perhaps something more familiar?"

He smiled as she resumed touching herself, now letting three fingers slide into her sheath with ease. "W-Well... I haven't had the real thing, Boss, but, well..." He looked down, surprised as his embarrassment considering their current situation: his hand stroking his cock again, her standing over him building to another orgasm, the evidence of previous climaxes covering his face.

"I've been pegged before. And I was made to... suck it off first. Boss."

Her eyes grew wide with excitement and greed. "Oh, you are just perfect," she gasped, her other hand reaching down to tease her clit. "You and I are going to have so much fun."

This revelation sent shocks up her spine as she moaned. "No cumming now, pet. Just watch me. Feel my pleasure." With short, staccato moans, she built herself up to another climax, feeling her Pet's hand find her thigh more roughly this time as it peaked, pushing her over the edge into a head-spinning orgasm that found him supporting her so she wouldn't collapse.

After a moment of recovery, she stepped back, surprised by how strong his hand had been in coming to her aid. She blinked away the spots, letting out a long breath before laughing to herself. "Good catch, Pet. You can get dressed. We're done here."

"We..." He stopped himself, clearing his throat before he could protest. "Yes, Mistress." Getting dressed with incredible care so as not to accidentally bring himself past that line, he was suddenly overcome with a wave of anxiety. Had others heard them? Was this really worth it? Going home rock-hard knowing that satisfaction lay behind more waiting, more sessions that ended in this?

As he finished pulling on his shirt, he was surprised by her presence just in front of him. She pulled him in against her, pressing her body against his in a way that overwhelmed him, and drew him in for a passionate kiss. She could still taste herself on his lips and tongue, exploring his mouth briefly before pulling away.

12