The New Job Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
726 Followers

"Oh fuck Dan, that's so fucking dirty. I feel like a right little slut...oh fuck, oh hubby...I'm coming, I'm coming, oh fuck yes, right there, right there, fuck meeeee!!"

Carla's orgasm produced a waterfall of James's cum gushing out of her pussy and, like a man in a desert that's gone without water for days, I drank up every last bit.

There was a slight pause in proceedings I was both caught our breath. But Carla wasn't done with me yet.

"Come and kiss me again Dan." She said, reaching into her pussy and pulling out another palm full of James's delicious liquid, before smearing it on both our lips and tongues. Once more, my cock stiffened. Once more, I thought it was the hottest thing I'd ever witnessed. And as we shared our first cum kiss I knew I didn't ever want to let Carla go. She was a dream wife. Hot as hell. Naughty as fuck. A slut, a tart, a whore, but I now realised it was better this way. Oh, and that cum kiss. Nothing can prepare you for the thrill of french kiss with your wife as you pass another guy's cum back and forth, licking each other's lips and tongues.

"Now hubby, because you've been such a good sissy cuckold, I can't leave you high and dry can I?"

"No mistress," whispered in very soft feminine like voice. I was beginning to enjoy Carla calling me a sissy cuckold. The role felt right for me. And it felt completely right calling Carla - mistress.

"Good little sissy. I like it when you call me mistress. I'm still your wife, but I am also your mistress and I need to train you into how to become more and more feminized. Then, well then we can be hot girlies together. Would you like that my little sissy cuckold?"

"Oh, yes please mistress Carla. I want to be a hot bad, naughty girl just like you." Things were escalating so quickly, but I hadn't climaxed yet. And I would have agreed to anything. Absolutely anything.

So when Carla sprayed foam onto my pubic hair and started to shave everything off me it felt...well, natural.

"Now, I'll do your legs another time. You need some urgent relief for that tiny little stiff cock, don't you?"

"Oh yes please mistress." I begged, my voice more and more feminine.

"Okay, but first. I'm going to dress you in the underwear and skirt that I wore today when hunky James fucked me. Would you like that sissy hubby? Would you like to wear the clothes your hot naughty wife was wearing when my hot boss James fucked the living daylights out of me?'[

Again, there was no hesitation. I was lost in a labyrinth of debauchery, seduced by hot and very naughty wife, and I wanted to experience everything she had and all the pleasure she'd had with hunky James.

So Carla slipped her leather skirt and stockings off and rolled them up m thighs followed by her incredibly soft satin ruffled panties. The effect was startling, I nearly climaxed there and then. The fabrics were wondrous. It was like being hit by multiple electrically charged orgasms all at once. I felt so feminine and so aroused. Why had I never tried this before. Was this something all crossdressers experienced? If so I knew I'd never, ever want to go back to dressing in male attire if I could avoid it.

"How does that feel sissy?" Carla asked, as she hooked her pink lacy balcony bra onto my chest and flicked my nipples through the soft silk like fabric. I was in ecstasy.

"Incredible," I managed. "Absolutely incredible mistress Carla."

"Good answer sissy hubby." Carla said, clearly loving every minute of being a dominatrix.

"Now, one last thing. Obviously sissy girlies can't have sex with their wives so..." Carla reached over me and opened her Ann Summers box of delights, she pulled out a strap-on dildo (I had absolutely no idea she owed such a thing) and some lubricating gel.

"Where did you get that from?" I whispered nervously, but incredibly thrilled and excited.

"James bought it for me. He asked me to use it on you until you get try the real thing." Carla finished, smiling, winking, and licking her lips before kissing me again.

"Then fuck me, mistress Carla." I said, without hesitation, fuck me like James fucked you my hot naughty wife."

"Oh sissy hubby that thrills me so much to hear you say that. We're going to have such a phenomenal time together, you and I, being hot wives."

Carla smeared some of the gel onto the dildo (it was about six inches long I guess) and some on my boy pussy. As she moved aside those same ruffled panties that she'd been wearing when James fucked her into oblivion, panties that I was now wearing and loving the feel of, she entered me, very gently, and very slowly, my mind was blown. With each inch she penetrated I felt more and more like a woman. It was sensational. It hurt a little to begin with, but Carla, noticing my slight unease kissed me again, before continuing and suddenly the pain was replaced by an overwhelming pleasure. I'd wondered how I was going to come. But as Carla pressed deeper and deeper into me, cupping my balls one moment, flicking my nipples through her pink balcony bra the next, stroking my stockinged thighs a few moments later, I felt an approaching orgasm.

Sensing my gathering excitement Carla thrust harder. I could feel the strap-on dildo like a gigantic cock pleasuring me more and more, and I was unable to control my perverse thoughts any longer - so I said them out loud:

"Oh fuck Carla. this feels so good. Is this really what's it's like to have a big fat cock inside you?"

"Yes, my darling sissy hubby. Actually it feels even more wonderful than this."

"You must have loved having James's big fat meaty cock in you then mistress Carla?"

"Oh I really did sissy hubby. Are you a bit jealous? Would you like to feel a real cock in your boy pussy and in your mouth while you wear my lingerie and watch lots of well hung studs, junior doctors, firemen, personal trainers and other well hung studs fuck your hot naughty wife on our marital bed, right in front of you my crossdressing sissy faggot?'

"Oh yes please, my gorgeous darling hot wife. That's the least you deserve."

"Oh fuck hubby. That's so fucking naughty. I've been dreaming about this for years."

"I'm so sorry I've denied you that kind of pleasure for so many years my hot sexy wife. That was so incredibly selfish of me. I beg your forgiveness mistress Carla. And please, please, please, fuck whoever you want from now on and feed me their sloppy seconds."

"Oh, I will my crossdressing sissy faggot, I will. But I'll do more than that, much more. It turns me on so much to turn you gay. Would you like that, Dan? Then we could wear all my sexiest lingerie and get fucked by hoy guys together all the time."

The idea, which even an hour or so earlier, would have completely repulsed me, now sent me wild with desire.

"Oh, I beg you to turn me gay, mistress Carla. Turn me completely 100% into your crossdressing sissy gay hubby."

"Oh I so want to suck cock with you, Dan. Imagine that. And, I know loads of sissy crossdressers that come to the clinic who would love to get their hands on a cute, very mature and flabby tummy, sissy boy ass like yours and put their hard cocks in your boy pussy and fill you right up. Imagine them doing that to you now, Dan, in front of me your hot naughty wife. How fucking hot would that be?"

"So fucking deliriously and wonderfully hot and so fucking sissy and gay. I'd love it. Oh, I'm about to come just picturing it mistress Carla."

"Oh that's it Dan. That's it sissy faggot, feel the hunky gay guy fucking you over and over like this."

I was beyond caring anymore about my masculinity. As Carla thrust harder and harder and harder...until it finally happened I had first sissygasm. It was unreal. My cum jettisoned over my wife's pink lacy bra and onto my chin and lips. Carla immediately licked it and forced it into my mouth. I didn't, could resist. It was the best and most satisfying experience I'd ever had.

I fell into a deep sleep, dreaming of having a real cock in my mouth and another in my ass while I was wearing Carla's best panties and stockings.

When I woke up the next morning, however, still dressed in Carla's panties, stockings, pink lacy bra and leather skirt I felt thoroughly ashamed and vowed it would never ever happen again. I hadn't allowed for Carla's new and very forceful, craven and whore like determination to make sure our new roles and, ultimately, our new kinky sex life was permanent and would never be reversed.

TO BE CONTINUED:

Candyboi
Candyboi
726 Followers
12