The New Kid Next Door Pt. 02

Story Info
Ryan and I get closer, pushing his limits.
4.4k words
4.7
20.3k
20

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan was moaning his hands all over my body, his hand wrapped around my cock holding it firmly, the boy gently stroked his own cock. I took his hand and led him to my bedroom, I laid him on my bed spread out ready for me to do as I pleased to him. I got between his legs I gently played with his cock and balls. My hands touched him everywhere, I bent down and slowly took his cock into my mouth my tongue lathered it, massaged it, I held his cock as I sucked his balls into my mouth. Ryan was going crazy, he would soon blow if I was not careful.

I grabbed his ass cheeks and gently lifted his butt up so I could get to his beautifully tight pucker, it was so tight, hard to believe anything came out of this hole, it was a pinkish brown, hairless, totally smooth, clean and so inviting. I pulled in and slid my tongue the length of his crack, Ryan let out a soft scream. My tongue went into overdrive, I circled the hole, gently pressing the center, Ryan was going crazy, he pulled the pillows to himself, his head was going back and forth.

Then I slowed it all down, my tongue just glided over his hole along the crack ever so slowly, Ryan was about to scream or cum or maybe both. My tongue was in heaven, this boys ass crack was incredible. I gently let his legs back down and took his balls in my mouth, Ryan was on the verge of an incredible orgasm.

His balls rolled in my mouth, pulling in tight to his cock, getting ready to release their payload. His cock twitched, his body tightened then convulsed, the first shot hit him square in the face, right across the nose and eyes. The second one in his neck and chest, his body rocked as he ejaculated, the third and forth both on his chest and abs. Ryan laid there, covered in cum, his cock slowly shriveling, cum seeping out of the tip of his cock.

I got up and grabbed a towel to wipe his face, the cum liquifying and running all over him and my bed. I wiped the boy clean, he did not move, his body cock and balls had been thru something he had never experienced before, it would take him a few minutes to reboot

"Tom what you just did was beyond my expectations, my balls ache, my cock still tingles, my ass wants you to do that again and again, I have never felt anything like this in my entire life." Ryan said looking wasted.

"Ryan there is so much more I can show you, the pleasures a man can only give another man." I said to him.

"Okay Ryan you have to go now, you can't spend the night with me." I told him.

"But Tom I want to suck your cock too, I should give you some pleasure before I run off, and I love to suck your big cock." Ryan said laying me down on the bed getting in between my legs.

"Tom your cock is so huge, way bigger than mine, it's so hard to swallow, I want it down my throat, I want you to take my cherry one day Tom." Ryan said his hand on my cock.

That tight little ass I could break the boy in half if I tried to fuck him, but I could only imagine how good my cock might feel buried deep in his hole. What the boy lacked in technique he made up for in enthusiasm, he forced my cock into his mouth taking all he could most times just choking on it. His throat would be stretched if he continued to try so hard.

He grabbed my balls, he rolled them like dice, his finger went to my hole, the stimulation of it all brought me to the edge, his stroking while he took as much as he could swallow. My cock exploded, again I laced the boy with more cum than he could possible ingest. He dutifully lapped me clean, not missing a drop.

"You're cum is so delicious Tom I want more and more of it." Ryan said to me.

"You're getting better Ryan soon you will be an accomplished cocksucker." I told him.

Not sure he liked being called a cocksucker, the boy was in the closet after all.

"Ryan don't take offense if I call you a really good cocksucker, it's not a bad thing, I am told I am a great cocksucker." I said with pride.

Ryan only smiled at what I had said.

"Okay you better get out of here, in case your parents are looking for you." I said to him.

"Thanks Tom, hope we can do this again real soon, like tomorrow." Ryan said smiling.

"Ryan we have to be careful, you don't need to get caught nor do I, so please for my sake be careful." I pleaded with him.

"Tom can I keep the key?" He showed me my spare key in his shorts pocket.

"Yes okay fine but be discreet please, I don't need the neighbors to find out I am having sex with the neighborhood boy." I said to him.

Ryan walked up to me, put his hand behind my neck, pulled me into him, pressed his lips to mine.

"Tom I am no boy!" He said as he kissed me once more.

Dam this kid was good, he had me wrapped around his little finger.

"Ryan you have to go I have to get to bed, Good night, and thanks for tonight I really enjoyed it." I told him kissing him back.

"Thanks Tom good night." Ryan said to me.

Ryan got back home no one noticed he was gone, he grabbed a shower then went to bed, he told me later he laid there smiling, his balls still ached but it was a good ache. Ryan put my key on a chain around his neck, so this way he would never loose it. He told his parents it was for his best friends house.

Ryan came by the next day, he walked in I was doing laundry.

"Hi Tom I am just going for a dip in the pool if that's okay with you?" Ryan asked me.

"Sure thing Ryan I may join you later, I have to get this laundry finished up." I said as he went out the back door.

I was busy folding the last of my laundry when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in, it's open." I yelled.

"Hey Tom sorry to bother have you seen Ryan?" Terry asked.

"Yeah he is in the pool, he asked if he could take a swim I said he sure could, is that a problem Terry?" I asked him.

"No Tom I just don't want him being a pest coming over here all the time is all Tom." Terry explained.

"Terry if your okay with him being here he is fine, he is a well mannered guy, he never does anything he should not and if he did I would tell him. And yes I will tell him when it's time to go home." I said to Terry.

Just then the back door opened, it was Ryan, wrapped in a towel.

"Hey Mr M thanks for the swim really appreciate it." Ryan said to me.

"Hey Dad are you looking for me?" Ryan asked.

"Just making sure your not bothering Tom is all Ryan." Terry told him.

"Okay Dad, is it okay if I come by later Mr M. like to take another dip later?" Ryan asked me.

"Yes it is Ryan, I will be sure to let you know if it is an issue for you to come over if it is, okay Terry?" I asked him.

"Thanks Tom, okay son lets get home and let Mr M do his laundry." Terry said as they left.

Good thing Ryan had heard his Dad talking in the house before he came in naked, we would have to be that much more careful now. Ryan came by just before dark, telling his parents he was going to a friends.

Ryan knocked on my front door.

"Hey Tom is it okay if a take a dip in your pool before bedtime?" Ryan asked me.

"Sure thing Ryan, I may even join you, come on in." I told him.

I locked the door and followed Ryan to the back door, Ryan stood with his back on my back door.

"Tom I need a kiss from you first please." Ryan asked.

I gently pressed him to the door my whole body on his, my lips on his lips, I slowly pulled his shirt off, then slid his shorts down, the boy was naked, he lifted my own shirt off, then slid my sweats to the floor, I too was commando, I gently pulled Ryan into me, his arms around my neck, his legs around my waist, I so wanted to take him right here right now.

Ryan was not ready to take a cock my size just yet, his hole still so tight and pure. I opened the back door and walked out with him wrapped around me, I went to the deep edge of the pool and fell in, Ryan and I continued to kiss underwater, finally surfacing both of us needing air. We did a few laps, splashed around, then sat on the edge legs in the water, Ryan's cock rock hard, pointing skyward.

Ryan got on me his lips to mine, our cocks rubbing together, I rolled Ryan on his back me on top my cock in place to take his cherry, I pulled back and took his cock into my mouth, my index finger lathered up with spit, I gently fingered his tight hole. I continued to wet my finger getting more an more in, Ryan's cock was twitching eager to release yet another steamy load of cum.

With my finger to the second knuckle I could manipulate him from the inside, his cock deep in my mouth, my finger massaging his hole, the boy would soon be having a screaming orgasm. With my free hand I held it over Ryan's mouth, I knew the boy would not be silent for this one. I sucked down on his cock, my finger tried to go in deeper, all the stimulation was to much for Ryan.

Ryan screamed into my hand as his cock flooded my mouth throat and lips with more of his wonderful cum. I could finally take my hand off of his mouth, I lapped up the remains of his orgasm, slowly sliding my finger out, he was once again drained he laid there his eyes glassy, his cock deflated. I myself was in need to be drained all this sexual activity with Ryan had my libido in overdrive, I was getting hardons like a teenager again.

I slid under the water to get wet once more, I came up the stairs my cock rock hard, swinging back and forth, I laid down on a lounge chair, gently stroking my cock, watching Ryan lay there naked vulnerable, I was close I would soon blow a load all over myself. Ryan perked up, seeing me stroke my cock he got between my legs and took what he could of my cock into his mouth.

Ryan rode my cock with his hand and mouth, slowly taking more and more of my cock down his throat. Ryan's middle finger went to my hole, the boy was learning, he massaged my ass, gently squeezed my balls, sucked down on my already engorged penis. It was more than a guy can take, my cock once more exploded as I filled Ryan up with my seed, I wanted to grab his head and push it in deep. Once the orgasm subsided, I laid there spent.

Ryan climbed on top of me, looking me in the eyes, his lips on my lips, his hands on my face, holding me like I would stop him from kissing me. I pulled him in tighter ran my hands down his body to his perfect ass, his glutes so tight, so hard when he flexed his muscles.

"Tom once again that was incredible, thank you for covering my mouth, how did you know I would scream like that?" Ryan asked me.

"Once you stimulate the ass and play with a guys cock, you will send him to the moon, I knew you would scream out loud and we could not have you do that in my backyard someone may think I had killed someone." I said to him.

"Thank you Tom for showing me how two men can have great sex together." Ryan said to me.

"There is so much more for me to show you yet Ryan." I told him looking in his eyes.

Ryan laid on top of me, snuggled in tight my arms around him, I too could sleep like this easily.

"Tom I better go before I fall asleep on you, I have never felt so safe and secure in my entire life." Ryan said to me.

I pulled the boy in a little tighter, I too felt so good right at this moment, I wanted this to never end for each of us. I slowly released my grip on Ryan, he looked me in the eyes, put his lips to mine.

"I better go." Ryan said.

"Yes you better before I decide to keep you here forever." I said laughing.

Ryan grabbed his trunks and tee, slipping both on, he gave me one last kiss, then slipped out the front door, no one around he was safe to walk home. I locked the door behind him, and walked off for a quick shower, this is when I wanted him to sneak back in and join me in the shower and in my bed. Once cleaned off I jumped in bed, I was in dreamland in only a few minutes.

5

I was awaken by a knock on my front door, I grabbed a pair of shorts and a tee, I walked to the door it was Terry.

"Good morning Terry what's up?" I asked him flattening my hair.

"Tom can we talk? It's about Ryan." Terry asked concerned look in his eyes.

"Sure come on in I'll put on some coffee." I said yawning.

"Tom did I wake you? I'm so sorry it's just I am so worried about Ryan is all." Terry said to me.

"Did something happen to Ryan, is he okay? Is he missing?" I asked concerned.

"Oh no Tom he is at home in his bed thankfully, he seems to be sneaking out, acting weird, not himself, he is preoccupied all the time, his mother and I talk to him and he does not seem to hear us, most times he seems, quiet almost depressed. I am worried he may be with the wrong crowd, involved in something illegal maybe even drugs." Terry said concerned.

"Ryan? You think Ryan could be doing something illegal, or on drugs Come on Terry, he is such a good young man." I told him.

"You're right Tom I'm just worried he may be doing something he should not be doing is all, both his mother and I are worried sick, we try to talk to him but he won't talk to us." Terry said to me.

I have to say I was a little red faced, I knew exactly where their son was and no it was not illegal, but I could not tell Terry any of this.

"Tom could you try to talk to him for us please? Maybe spend more time with him? I know it's a lot to ask" Terry asked me.

I stood there mouth open, a look of disbelief on my face, was he kidding me, did he seriously ask me to speak to his son, spend more time with him, his son who I was having sex with on a daily basis lately?

"I can do that if you want me to Terry, not sure he will open up to me, but I can try for you both." I said to him red faced.

"I know it puts you in an awkward spot Tom but we need to know our boy is safe, and not being hurt or doing anything illegal." Terry said to me.

"Okay Terry once he comes over for a swim I will try to have a talk with him." I told him.

"Thanks Tom so very good of you to do this for Shirley and I, Ryan has us so worried he is always such a good son, but lately he is not the same." Terry said.

It had to be less than a half hour later and Ryan was at the door knocking, I walked over to the door, pulled it open.

"Ryan how are you?" I asked him.

"Hello Tom I'm very good actually, how are you?" Ryan said rubbing his cock thru the fabric of his shorts.

"Get in here before you get us caught." I ordered him.

I no sooner got the door shut and he was all over me, his arms around my neck, his body nice and tight to mine, I pulled him in close our lips meshed together. My hands roamed his back down to his beautiful ass cheeks, I pulled him up and closer to me, his legs wrapped around my waist, my hands holding his ass in place.

Ryan quickly locked and chained the door, his lips never leaving mine. I walked us to the bedroom, my cock was throbbing, I so wanted to fuck this young man, but he was not ready for that yet. I laid Ryan on my bed, me on top of him, us kissing and slowly undressing each other, first our shirts, I held Ryan's hands above his head as I licked his nipples, I gently sucked on them, pinching them between my lips and teeth.

Ryan was going crazy, I guess he never really knew how sensitive his nipples really were, first the right then the left. I licked my way down his chest down his ribs, which made him squirm, to his abs, past his cock past his balls, lifting his leg kissing and licking it ever downward, till I had his foot in front of my mouth.

I licked his arch, the boy jumped, I darted my tongue between his toes, I gently sucked on his big toe, which made Ryan moan out loud, then each individual one after that.

Ryan was in a state of euphoria, his cock was twitching leaking so much precum from the tip, I switched to his other foot down his leg to the back of his kneecap, I got a moan from there as well, I folded him up, wrapped like a nice package his ass spread wide open, his pucker winking at me, wanting my attention, wanting my tongue to lick it and more.

Ryan laid his arms spreading his ass apart, moaning as I ravaged his hole, my tongue was in overdrive, I wet him so his hole would be nice and slick, I lathered up my index finger, gently pressing it to his hole. First one knuckle, soon the second disappeared into Ryan's tight hole. I slowly got my whole finger in him, I pulled it out and replaced it with my tongue.

Ryan screeched as my tongue landed in his hole, I got part of my tongue in him, the boy was clean and the taste indescribable, young man ass is what it tasted like, I may never get enough of his hole, my tongue licked him in every spot it could, Ryan was cooing, moaning, finally ended with a scream, with my tongue in his ass and my nose against his taint.

Ryan's cock exploded without even being touched, his face was covered in cum, he had sprayed himself real good, his orgasm rocking his whole body, his legs flailing, his eyes rolled back in his head, his mouth open catching most of the cum he had produced.

I gently laid Ryan back down, his body rigid from the intense orgasm it had just had, I cleaned his face with my tee. I laid down beside him, he rolled into me, I pulled him in close, he half laid on top of me till he came back to earth. This orgasm had rocked his world, he may never have another like it ever.

Ryan finally came back, he looked at me, got himself perched on top of me, sitting on my crotch, my cock rock hard and throbbing, Ryan held my hands on the sides of my head, leaned in slowly, his lips wet ready to kiss me. I rolled us over so I was on top of him now, I gently kissed him, multiple kisses on the lips, his hands on the side of his head now, I kissed his cheeks, to his neck, I sucked his earlobes, then licked behind his ears, kissing his neck finding that spot on a mans neck that will make him submit to anything.

I gently kissed my way down to his chest, manipulating his nipples once more, Ryan held my head so I would get the right spots, his nipples were so sensitive. Ryan rolled us over, he now held my hands placing them behind my head, his fingers sliding down the insides of my arms, I was so ticklish near the armpit.

Ryan's hands roamed my chest pinching my nipples, then leaning in and sucking on them, his tongue circling each one their turn, he had me going my cock was a spigot of precum pouring more and more. Ryan slid his ass along my cock, the boy knew what I liked, he wet his ass crack so it would slide much more easily.

"Tom I want you in me soon." Ryan said to me.

Ryan was about to suck my cock when I repositioned him into a sixty nine.

"Ryan lets see who makes who cum first." I said to him grinning.

Ryan took my cock in his soft hand, he gently stroked it, his tongue lapping all the precum I was producing, he placed his lips to the tip of my cock so he could suck the precum out. His tongue darted on the knob making me jump a little each time he did it. He circled the knob with his tongue getting under the rim of my knob, somehow he knew it was a sensitive spot that was on me.

I took Ryan's cock in my mouth deep to the base then all the way back out, I ran my tongue under the hood. I wanted him to fuck my mouth, all I could see was that perfect little pucker winking at me, I repositioned his legs so his hole was on my mouth Ryan was actually sitting on my mouth my tongue driving into him. Ryan released my cock and rode my tongue with his hole.

"Oh Tom you're driving me crazy here, please push it in deeper, just a bit deeper please, of my Tom oh oh." Ryan screamed as his cock exploded once more.

Ryan was quick to get on my cock, sucking stroking, he would make me cum, I soon had his cum soaked cock in my face I took it in my mouth and gently licked it clean, the boys cock so sensitive at this point, his cock tried to go soft but it was to much stimulation. My own cock was so close, I sucked down on Ryan's cock, he mimicked all that I did. I soon was shooting his mouth full of my precious load.

Ryan gently fucked my mouth, his strokes getting harder, two or three more and I was bathed in more of his seed. Ryan rolled off of me, we both laid there spent, I needed a nap I was exhausted. Ryan looked at me, and I him.

12