The New Maid and Her Mistress

Story Info
A neighbor's blackmail turns you into her sissy diaper maid.
2.8k words
4.11
42.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABDLally
ABDLally
41 Followers

You were never supposed to go this far. You thought that you were an ordinary guy with one or two kinks—fuzzy cuffs and maid outfits, nothing weird about that—and a decent job. After all, people need websites, and you know plenty of coding to give them what they want. Or try to, at least. Point is, you get paid well for what you do.

But all that changed the day you met your new neighbor Sandra.

Sandra was a vision. Tall, well-endowed, with chocolate brown hair and mesmerizing green eyes. A little on the plump side, but in a way that reminded you of those Ancient Greek statues. She showed up at your front door in a black three-piece suit, with a plate of oatmeal raisin cookies. Sandra had already given her other next-door neighbor, Mrs. Crangler, the same gift, and she wanted you to get to know her as well. You smiled coyly and thanked her for the treats.

Later, when you were snacking on those cookies, you kept thinking back to Sandra. Back to those big thighs in her form-fitting trousers, and you kept imagining yourself stuck between them. Helpless and subservient like a good little pet.

You gave up on trying to write any more code for the day. Jumped over to one of the porn sites in your Bookmarks folder and started to rub yourself down below.

Your breathing filled the room. You couldn't get enough of her. Sandra, your gorgeous new neighbor, who looked like she could wrap the world around her finger. You wanted to bury your face in that long brown hair. Feel those green eyes move up and down, taking in your naked body. Taking you in while dressed in a maid's outfit, offering her a plate of fresh-baked cookies and asking if there'd be anything more you could...

When you came, your dick twitched in your hand and splattered across the front of your blue jeans. Not the worst mess you'd made. You tossed your jeans in the washer and put on some sweatpants. But the moment Sandra came into your mind again, your hand drifted beneath the waistband, teasing your cock for another round...

You blinked when a new email notification popped up. Checking your inbox, you saw a new message from an address you didn't recognize. With several attachments.

Opening the email, you read: "Why, hello, you! I'm glad to see my new spybot and webcam hack are doing their job! We wouldn't want them to get out to your employer or your family, now would we? If you're a smart boy, you'll come over at six tonight. Oh, and I've scanned your Web history, so I know about the maid outfit and pacifier gag you purchased, too. Bring them along! Don't tell anyone about this. Love, Sandra...!"

Your blood ran cold. Clicking on each attachment, you saw your own face, lit by the monitor, as you pleasured yourself. And there were screenshots, too. Snapshots of porn sites, fetish shopping sites, and emails from your latest client.

With a guilty glance toward your closet, you knew you were trapped...

At six o'clock sharp, you knocked on Sandra's door. She opened up, having ditched her classy suit for a sea green bathrobe and a glass of red wine in her hand.

"Good boy," she purred. With a beckoning finger, she backed into her house. "Come along!"

You stepped into her home, putting down the backpack full of kinky accessories she'd requested. You heard a light rustle when Sandra walked around her living room and sat down on her couch. You didn't question what it meant.

"Now," said Sandra, once you sat down in a nearby chair, "here are the ground rules. I work from home, and I just don't have time to clean up around here..." She grinned. "But you do, don't you, sweetie? I bet you'd make a wonderful maid. Just the cutest! And so obedient, once you put that gag in your mouth."

You blushed, but you couldn't deny it.

"But there's one more thing I want as part of this service." Leaning forward on the couch, Sandra fumbled with her robe's belt. "I'd like you to wear one of these as well..."

You were shocked—just shocked—to see this large, lovely woman naked under the robe, except for a white crinkling diaper. You stammered, trying not to say anything, but she noticed your reaction and grinned.

"Oh, it's fine, dearie." Crossing her legs, Sandra leaned back, smirking as her diaper rustled. "I have a condition, that's all. But, yes, as my new lovely maid, you will be responsible for changing me whenever I ask." She paused, her lips curving upward. "And don't be surprised if I ask you to wear one as well. Fewer bathroom breaks that way. And if you learn to use your diapers..." She lifted a finger. "And you get better at changing mine, well... I might just reward you and show you how to enjoy wearing them, too..."

You didn't expect to pitch a tent in your pants so soon, but you couldn't cross your legs fast enough. Sandra took notice and smiled. As she covered herself up with her robe, she gestured to the backpack you'd brought.

"All right, angel." Her green eyes shimmered. "Get those clothes off. Let's see that uniform..."

You knew better than to argue. Or to resist. With a sigh, you shucked off your clothes, until you were naked and fighting off a raging erection. You slipped into the maid outfit, adjusting the fall of the skirt around your hips, and you took your time to secure the frilly white hat on top. You didn't bother with underwear; Sandra hadn't ordered you to wear any. Last came the white stockings and black high heels. Slutty and humiliated, you stood there, a skinny boy maid for your brand new neighbor.

Sandra admired your work with a critical eye. After a minute, she smiled and rose from the couch. She lifted her glass for a sip of wine. You wanted a taste for yourself, but you didn't go for it. You knew how this worked. With downcast eyes, clutching at your arm, you waited for your mistress's word.

She came to you with a gentle finger pushing under your chin. Lifting your gaze, Sandra smiled.

"Well done," she whispered. "Now, young lady, come with me. Time for the rest of your work..."

She led you down the hall to the master bedroom, a wide space with a four-poster bed carved from oak, red-painted walls, and a matching ceiling. You caught a glimpse of your reflection in the full-length mirror opposite the door, and Sandra laughed when she noticed it, too.

"Oh, honey," she purred. "That's not even all of it!"

Pushing you onto the bed, Sandra went to the dresser. Pulling open one of the top drawers, she took out a bottle of baby powder and a folded adult diaper. Sandra returned with a nasty grin, her green eyes drawing your attention.

"Lift your legs and your bottom," she commanded. "And pay attention to what I do here..."

Within minutes, she'd powered your crotch and your butt, smirking at the half-erect cock in her grip. With a crinkling diaper slid underneath you, Sandra had it pulled up and taped on. She smoothed out the ruffles around your legs and tugged your maid's skirt as far as it would go. It bared covered your new underwear. When you finally got to stand up, you frowned and saw that the bottom of your diaper poked out from the skirt.

"And one more thing!" Sandra reached into the pocket of her robe. She removed the pacifier gag you'd given her. You remained still, bowing your head while her fingers nimbly locked it into place. The pacifier bulb filled your lips, giving you something to suck on and keep calm while Sandra traced her finger along the edge of your jaw.

"There she is," Sandra whispered, eyes shining. "My delightful little maid. I bet she's ready to get started!"

You nodded, eyes glazed, but standing at attention.

"Well, I have a lasagna to reheat for dinner tonight, but my oven is so dirty!" Sandra laughed, drawing you by the elbow to walk alongside her. Your heels clacked over the floorboards. Your diaper rustled under your skirt. She tapped a finger thoughtfully on the half-empty wineglass in her hand. "Nothing a little baking soda and vinegar can't fix, I'm sure. I expect it to be shiny in there before I make dinner. If it's not, then someone's getting only bread and water tonight..."

But you did everything she asked that night. It made your knees sore, but you got into every crevice of that oven with the cleaning solvents. Your reward was a kiss on the forehead and a plate of hot lasagna with a shot glass of red wine. Sandra kept helping herself to the rest of the bottle, and you snuck a few glances as her robe fell open, revealing large breasts that swang with her motions through dinner.

After an hour and a half, you had to pee. You couldn't ask once Sandra put the pacifier gag back in your mouth. Resigned to your fate, you squinted and let a trickle escape into your diaper. It took some effort, forgetting all those years of potty training, but you knew Sandra would be pleased.

She noticed you squirm and finished the last of her wine. "Well, someone's a bit wet! Is that true, sweetie? Did someone use her diaper like a good girl?"

You nodded, blushing and glancing at the table.

"Well, you're in luck!" Sandra grinned. "Because I'm soaked, too. So, which of us do you suppose is getting changed first?"

You paused. Then you pressed your hands together and gestured to her.

"Hmm, fast learner." Sandra offered her hand. "Come along, my pet. You can clean up here once we're done."

Back in her bedroom, Sandra laid down and opened her robe. She exposed her wet diaper, gone yellow and full in the crotch. You didn't hesitate to move to her dresser and repeat every step she'd performed with you.

A baby wipe over her private parts made Sandra shiver, but you didn't linger for too long. Enough to get her clean, freshly powdered, and in a clean diaper. Then, when it was your turn, you didn't ask you to lie down. A mere yank of your arm had you sprawled onto the bed, flipped onto your back, and your diaper within easy reach.

When it was over, you smiled through your gag. The only thanks you could offer your mistress.

"Good girl," Sandra hissed in your ear, leaning over. "You did such a good job tonight. Better than I could have hoped..." Her hands shifted to your skirt, pushing it up to reveal your diaper. Her fingers kneaded into your stiffening cock. "And here's your reward..."

You couldn't talk back. You couldn't say no. Nor did you want to say no.

Instead, your eyes rolled back into your head, and you moaned behind your paci gag as Sandra worked at your shaft through the thick plastic padding of your diaper. Her other hand squeezed and teased along your thighs, and you bucked against her touch, arms thrown back onto the bedspread as your mistress worked her magic.

It occurred to you that, unlike cumming all over your jeans like before, a diaper would keep it all together. Way easier to clean up.

But Sandra didn't let you cum just yet. She had you get on all fours and hike your skirt up all the way. Admiring your diapered bottom, she ran her hands all over its crinkling surface. Gave it a few taps and laughed at the sound. Since she didn't tell you to move, you stayed still. While she went back to the dresser, you waited on the bed, as stiff as the dick between your legs had been. Begging for release, even if it was into a diaper while you were dressed up as a maid.

Sandra returned without her robe. She stood behind you, naked except for her diaper, a strap-on harness, and a slick violet dildo. Your butthole twinged at the sight of its silicone shaft, and you wiggled your diaper at it.

"Shh," Sandra purred, stroking the dildo the same way she'd done with your cock. "First, you have to prove how good you are with this..."

Reaching between your legs, she pulled your diaper aside and slid a lubricated finger inside. When its tip plunged into you, your butt clenched, but you didn't moan. Teeth clenched on the pacifier bulb in your mouth, you rode out the gentle probing that Sandra gave your prostate.

"Good girl..." Sandra lined herself up. "Now, here it comes..."

She entered you slowly, pushing her dildo halfway into your hole. You clenched and moaned, but you didn't resist. Between the soft diaper around your hips and the silky maid outfit you wore, you could stand it. Seconds ticked away. The pain in your rear faded, and you felt that purple tip hit your prostate. You nearly blew your load right then and there, but she didn't let. Pulling out a little more, Sandra grabbed you by your diapered hips and thrust back in again.

A grunt escaped your mouth, muffled by the gag.

"That's it, such a good girl..." Sandra thrusted a little faster, bucking her hips into you. "Oh, she loves her new toy, doesn't she?"

Her diaper crinkled on the other side of the dildo, and imagining your mistress getting wet in there made your cock twice as hard. You wanted to cum, but your hole was full. She smiled and giggled at your blushing, sweaty expression throughout, thrusting that false cock in and out of you without any trouble.

When she came, Sandra moaned and bent over you, sweating and giggling into your back with her dildo stuck in your ass. You winced as she slowly pulled out, but grinned through your gag when she patted your diaper.

"On your back, precious," she ordered. "We're almost done here..."

You obeyed, eager to please, and unable to believe how this night had gone. Looking up, you saw Sandra remove her strap-on and let it fall to the carpet. Going to her nightstand, she took out a long white cylinder with a bulb on the end. You recognized it right away. A magic wand. You'd bookmarked similar products on your Web browser—and she'd seen them, too.

Red-faced and smiling, Sandra straddled you. Your diapers crinkled against one another, and you didn't doubt for a second that she could feel your hard-on through all that padding.

With the push of a button, her magic wand buzzed to life.

"Now," she purred. "Relax. Let's give the good girl her reward for being such a good maid..."

She slid the wand in between your diapers, and your mind went blank. You would have cum right away if not for the gentle teasing motion Sandra made, rubbing the wand along her pussy and your cock. You bucked, legs spasming with each run, and she let out a series of sharp moans as she got closer to cumming as well. But you didn't dare touch her. Your hands remained at your chest, fiddling with the frills on your maid's outfit, and you knew you were too humiliated to do anything else. A sad, sweet little man dressed like a maid, cumming in her diaper because that's what her mistress wanted to see...

You both came around the same time. Your dick twitched and shot wave after wave of jism into your fresh diaper. Sandra let out a deep-throated groan and removed the magic wand a second later. It switched off, and she collapsed on top of you, naked except for her diaper, spasming as she gripped your shoulders and kissed your cheek.

"Mm, baby..." Sandra grinned, panting and sweating hard. She wiped at her brow and traced another finger along your jaw. "You did so good, so good for me... I'm so proud..."

And this, you realize, is your life now. She has you under her spell. You will come over nightly like this. You will obey and love your new mistress. And in exchange for scrubbing toilets and cleaning windows, she'll peg your ass, change your diapers, and make you cum in them, too. You could fight back, but you don't. There's no fighting the power Sandra has over you. Not with those jiggly fat thighs that could crush you.

Instead, you lie in your maid's outfit, sweating and sucking on your gag, as Sandra kisses your face and strokes your hair. You keep your strength, knowing in a few minutes she'll demand more service from you.

And you wouldn't want to disappoint her, now would you?

ABDLally
ABDLally
41 Followers