The New Manager, A BBW Pt. 03

Story Info
Tess becomes pregnant and enjoys it...twice.
7.4k words
4.85
3.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 3 -- Back at Home

After Tess and I got back home, we figured out how to get together as often as possible so that we could work towards getting her pregnant.

Tess was eager to get bred.

I was eager to breed her.

We just had to figure out how to meet regularly to ensure I could fill her up with my sperm when she was fertile and ovulating.

Tess was tracking her cycle closely so that we could achieve our goal. When we got back home, it would be at least another two weeks before she began to get to the fertile part of her cycle. We planned to meet at the earliest part of her cycle to have the highest likelihood of getting pregnant.

We planned meet ups and met many times at lunch in her office to do the deed. It was incredibly erotic meeting with her at lunch and making mad, passionate love with the express purpose of impregnating Tess.

We tended to doing it doggy style to force my seed deep into her womb. It was crazy hot, pounding her pussy from behind, in her office, until I pumped my sticky seed deep into her. The sound of our bodies slapping together, us grunting and gasping as we climaxed, and the smells of rampant sex made it incredibly stimulating.

Tess was hot for sex all day and all night. We managed to meet on weekends for brief, incredibly hot sessions. The urgency on her part was an incredible turn-on.

I would pound her pussy hard and deep, forcing my seed into her womb, hoping we'd hit the target and make her pregnant. We did this repeatedly for a number of months, hoping to hit the fertility jackpot.

Finally, one weekend, we got together and made incredibly passionate love many times, probably six or so, with me pumping her full of my thick, sticky seed. A couple of weeks later, Tess showed up at work, glowing.

I asked her, "What's up? You seem unusually cheery."

She reached into her purse, pulled out a pregnancy test stick, and showed me.

Tess was pregnant.

She smiled and I smiled broadly. We had achieved the goal of giving her a baby.

I asked, "Are you happy?"

Tess responded, "Are you kidding me? I'm overjoyed!"

I asked, "What's next?" Somewhat naively, hoping that we'd continue to fuck regularly. I knew this was selfish, but...

Tess said, "Nothing changes. I want to continue to jump your bones whenever we can. I want you to love me throughout my pregnancy and make me feel wanted and loved."

I was so happy to hear her say this. I grabbed her and hugged her to me, grabbing her ass and feeling her breasts.

Tess said, "Take off your clothes. I want to feel your skin against mine."

We both stripped, piling our clothing on the floor.

We hugged tightly, her breasts crushed against my chest, and my hard cock squeezed between us. The intimacy of our skin-to-skin contact was indescribable. We kissed, groped, caressed, and held each other tightly for a long time.

Finally, we separated, and fell on to a sofa. My hard cock found her waiting pussy, thoroughly wet and ready for me to penetrate her.

We made love for what seemed like hours but was really only 15 or 20 minutes. We climaxed in unison, with me filling her convulsing pussy with my jism. But it didn't matter because she was already pregnant with my - our - child.

I was overjoyed for Tess to have been able to give her the baby she wanted so badly.

Weeks passed, and the most noticeable change in Tess, besides her glowing, was her breasts grew larger. Because she was a big woman, a big, beautiful, woman, her belly didn't show in the early months.

But, those boobs, oh my gawd! She had always been big-boobed, but now she had grown to be ginormous. Before becoming pregnant, she wore a 40DD bra. Now, at 14 weeks, she had to get 42G bras, and she expected to get larger still.

I was in heaven. Every time we got some time alone together, she begged me to suckle her to relieve the engorgement. I was more than happy to help out. Latching on to and suckling her was an incredibly intimate act that never failed to get us both highly aroused.

Many times, we could not resist and got in a quickie for the sexual release. But other times, we couldn't for any variety of reasons, so we just had to live with being horny for hours, or worse, days, until we could steal away for enough time to knock it out.

We did try a few times to give each other some quick oral pleasure. I became very good at bringing Tess to a crushing orgasm quickly with my tongue. A little bit of focus on her clit with my tongue and she'd launch into a rocking orgasm, covering my face with her juices.

Tess would always reciprocate, kneeling down between my legs and giving me a mind-blowing blowjob. She had excellent technique with her hands and tongue working together, twisting on my shaft and sucking my purple cockhead into her mouth.

I'd always warn her when I was close to climaxing. The warning only made her redouble her efforts, causing me to blow my wad into her mouth and down her throat. Tess always wanted to swallow everything, but at times, because my load was so big, it would dribble down her chin and between her giant boobs. She liked to keep some of my sperm in her cleavage to allow the smell to remind her of our most recent tryst.

Eventually, time moved on, and her belly began to show. The questions from coworkers were non-stop.

"When did you get pregnant?"

"Did you get married and not tell us?"

"Who's the father?"

"Are you getting married?"

"Are you keeping the baby?"

"Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?"

"When are you due?"

"Are you going to stay home after the baby is born?"

Tess was incredibly patient with people and never once did I see her get annoyed with anyone asking anything.

This is how I knew that Tess would be a good mom. She had the patience of Job.

She had her well-thought-out answers to all the questions and was able to tell a very credible story that no one ever doubted.

"I have always wanted a baby and decided being a single parent wasn't going to prevent me from being a mom. I was artificially inseminated about three months ago. I'm not married, nor am I getting married. I don't yet know the gender, but will soon. I'm due in about six months and will be taking a short maternity leave, but will return to work. I have a good support network with my mom and sister, and a dear neighbor, so I'm not worried about raising a child on my own."

Tess delivered that explanation many times, never missing a detail nor confusing anything that might create doubt. It was easy to do, as the story was largely true, except for the artificial insemination part.

Whenever I heard her go through this, I couldn't help but stifle a smile, and get hard.

She reveled in it, happy to tell people her maternal instincts were calling to her.

Weeks and months passed. Tess got bigger and rounder, but always smiled. She was a glowing mother-to-be.

Along this journey, Tess's sex drive was ever-increasing.

I did not complain.

Tess wanted my stiff cock in her as much as possible. She'd call and say she wanted a meeting in her office to discuss "issues."

I'd show up as requested.

Tess would smile, move around behind me and close and lock her office door. She'd tell me, "I have an issue that only you can resolve."

My smirking response was, "Really? What can I do to help you?

Tess would remove her clothes, piece by piece, until her round, pregnant belly and huge pregnant boobs were exposed, waiting for my attention. She'd usually leave on her thigh-highs and heels.

I'd move toward her until she stopped me.

"Strip. NOW!" she would command.

I would always comply, making sure I was completely naked. Of course, my manhood was always hard, and pointing at her, unembarrassed.

Even well into her pregnancy, Tess would bend over in front of me, look back over her shoulder, and command, "Make me happy."

I obliged, every time. She was always wet and ready to receive my stiff, fat cock. I would move into her and slowly plunge my member deep into her waiting, wet tunnel. I'd wait to hear her moan, and then groan loudly as I bottomed in her.

We would bang away at each other. It wasn't me just fucking her, she was fucking me. We were fucking each other, hard. The sound of her lovely big ass slapping against my thighs was inescapable. Our grunts and moans punctuated our lovemaking loudly.

"Fill me up! Put more of your hot jism deep inside me!" She would encourage.

"Is that what you want, more of my swimmers up in your womb? Practicing to make more babies inside you?" I would tease back.

"Yes! Yes! Fill me! Breed me! BREED ME!!" she would shriek.

"I'm dumping my huge load deep in your, keeping our baby company with all my swimmers! Here I ccccooooooooommmmmeeeee!"

I'd pump Tess full of my sticky, hot sperm. She would feel it, triggering her orgasm, beginning to tremble, shake, then scream, "UUNNNGGGGHHHH, coming on your big fucking cock!"

We'd convulse together, then I'd finish pumping her full of my seed. I'd hold her up to keep her from falling over as our climaxes progressed and tapered off.

I'd slowly slip my deflating cock from her still very hot pussy and watch some of my load drip out of her pussy.

Tess would clamp her hand over her slit and catch the dripping seed so she could feed it to herself.

We'd collapse onto a chair or table and hold each other as we recovered.

"Well, have I resolved your issue?" I'd always ask with a smirk.

"For the moment." Would be her typical response, letting me know I would still be needed later or tomorrow.

I'd usually get a text later, saying that she had a 'growing' problem and I would need to help her. That meant she was engorged and she needed me to suckle her breasts to relieve the pain.

I was always very happy to oblige, as this was one of my favorite things to do for her.

I'd show up in her office, close the door, and see her sitting on the loveseat. She'd pat the seat next to her and invite me to lay down with my head in her lap.

Tess would unleash her huge breasts and engorged nipples and offer one to my eager and waiting mouth.

I'd suckle Tess's breasts for twenty or thirty minutes to relieve her engorgement. Unfortunately, this intimate act usually caused my cock to engorge.

Tess would stroke me just enough to keep me very hard throughout our nursing session. It was so wonderful.

Once I was done suckling, I'd sit up and she'd get into a comfortable position and fish my hard cock out of my pants. Once her hands were around my cock, she would give me the best handjob / blowjob I could ask for. Sometimes she'd deepthroat me and swallow my load, other times she'd take my load on her massive tits or as a facial.

I'd of course clean her up afterward, trying my best to not get either of us too aroused again. I wasn't always successful, and we'd wind up fucking deep and hard until she was sated, and I was soft.

Time marched on.

Tess got bigger and bigger, our encounters became more urgent as her libido demanded service.

I took care of her needs as much as I could, but I knew we'd have to have a discussion on her impending delivery.

"Tess, you know that as much as I want to, I cannot be available to you for the delivery, right?"

"Yes, I know." She said with melancholy in her voice.

"Are you upset? Angry?" I'd ask.

"No, I always knew it would be this way. " She pouted.

"Ok," I reluctantly replied.

I began to think about this in earnest. I needed to make some difficult decisions.

I had impregnated Tess, willingly and eagerly, despite what common sense might dictate. She had grown big and round, causing me to become aroused nearly every time I saw her, whether just in passing or in her office with the door closed.

Now, I was going to effectively abandon her when she needed support the most -- when she delivered her baby -- our baby -- at the hospital without a male companion. I was more than a companion; I was the baby daddy. My absence was by my choice, and it was a horrible, bad choice, I knew.

I was straddling a line.

I was married, and had been for decades, children of my own. But I had agreed to impregnate Tess; to breed her, to help her achieve her goal of having a child. If I were to support Tess, I would surely be quickly divorced. My kids might be more understanding, but my wife would not. And I could not take issue with that. I made a bad choice; one made by my little head, rather than my thinking head.

I was torn. Tess was going to be more-or-less alone, despite support from her sister, absent a man to help. We had discussed this at length, and she assured me it was OK, she wanted a baby and didn't want to wreck my marriage in the process. She was able to compartmentalize this in such a way that she held no grudge, no anger, that I would not be available.

I, however, was not able to do that. I had, unknowingly, fallen in love with Tess. She was an incredible woman, beautiful, adventurous, strong, and pregnant with my -- our -- child.

I told Tess that I would figure out how to be at the hospital when our child was born. I use the term "our child" when we spoke, to make her understand I felt a responsibility to her, despite all we had spoken about this in the past.

Reality is a bitch.

As her delivery date got closer, I concocted a story about a business trip that would take me away for a week, not unusual, so I could be away from home and be there for Tess. I shared this plan with Tess and she tried to talk me out of it.

I was not going to waver here. I told her that, in no uncertain terms, I would be there for her regardless of the risk to my personal situation.

We had this discussion about two weeks prior to her delivery date. She was ultimately overjoyed, and she threw her big, round, pregnant body at me and I could not resist.

We made passionate love while she was 38 weeks pregnant. Tess rode me, talked dirty to me, and made me thrust up into her pussy to deposit a giant load of sperm into her accepting, very pregnant womb.

Tess shrieked as I came deep inside her as she rode my stiff cock. We were ecstatic together.

A few days later, Tess texted, "H2O broke, going to hospital!"

I called my wife and told her I would be leaving this afternoon for my business travel and would be gone for at least a week. This was not unusual, so she blithely accepted and told me to let her know when I'd be home. I agreed and told her I loved her and would miss her. She automatically acknowledged me and we ended our call.

I headed to the hospital and found out where Tess was and joined up with her. She kissed me deeply in between contractions.

I was there and ready to support her.

About ten hours later, we held our baby girl. She began to nurse from momma immediately. I was so happy to be there. Tess was thrilled, and in complete Mommy mode.

Tess was released from the hospital the next morning.

I drove her and our new daughter home. Tess's sister only knew I was a close friend, and nothing more.

Tess settled in to motherhood quickly. She knew just what to do, and how to deal with the many challenges that a newborn presents. I watched in awe as she took care of our daughter almost effortlessly.

"You are a natural born mother!" I commented.

"I told you I wanted a baby, and I meant it. I'm going to nurture this little person and make her feel loved and wanted."

I smiled and teared up.

Tess saw this and smiled. Then she said, "You're a wonderful man. I want you to be ready to give me another baby in a few months, as soon as my doctor tells me it's safe to do."

I was stunned, and Tess saw it in my face.

"I wasn't kidding when I said I wanted you to breed me multiple times."

As the shock quickly wore off, I smiled and said, "I'm ready for you whenever you want." I was ready right then and there. My pants were tightly tented by my raging hard-on.

Tess put our baby down for a nap, and them came back to me. "I can see you're ready to pump me full of your potent seed right now, but doc says I've gotta wait six weeks before that big, fat cock of yours can get inside me again. But I can relieve your pressure another way..."

Tess got between my legs, unzipped my pants, and fished out my hard cock.

"This looks yummy!" she hissed. Tess began to suck my cock with her best skills.

I was not going to last long, and I told her as much. She wasn't paying attention. Tess wanted to suck me until I erupted down her throat.

Her head bobbed, she paused at the right times, and then she deepthroated me as I had never been before. I could see her throat bulge as she swallowed my thick cock.

I felt her nose against my pubic bone.

She looked up at me, locked eyes with me, and then slithered her tongue out and licked my balls.

I could see a smile.

She didn't gag, she didn't hesitate, she just swallowed me all at once.

I heard the "gak, gak, gak" as she worked on my cock.

I felt my orgasm begin. My balls drew up and tightened, ready to spew my seed down Tess's throat.

I warned, "Tess, I'm gonna cum like right now."

Tess ignored me. She kept my cock deep in her throat, massaging my overly sensitive knob with her throat muscles.

I could hold off no longer. I tensed and began to erupt.

Tess grabbed the backs of my thighs and held me deep in her throat. She took my huge load directly into her stomach.

Tess backed off just enough so that she could collect some of my load in her mouth and taste the seed she so desperately coaxed, forced, from my body. She continued to swallow as I pumped rope after rope after rope of my potent, sticky seed into her eager mouth.

My climax subsided and my cock began to deflate. Tess let my cock escape her mouth with a loud pop, licked her lips, and smiled up at me.

I beckoned her up and immediately pressed my lips to hers, kissing her passionately. I tasted my seed on her lips and in her mouth.

It was exquisite.

We broke from our kissing. Tess said, "Wow, I love that!"

I smiled and replied, "I love it too, babe!"

She said, "No, you're missing the point. I love that you kiss me after I've had your big fat cock in my mouth and swallowed your jism!"

I smiled again and quipped back, "No, I know what you meant. Do you not kiss me after I've eaten you out to orgasm?"

She thought and then said, "Well, yeah, but..."

"But nothing." I admonished. "If you can kiss me after I've eaten your pussy, which I love to do, I can definitely kiss you after you've sucked my cock and taken my load."

Tess smiled. "Just another reason that I love you."

"I love you, too."

We had finally said it out loud to each other. We were in love. We willingly and deliberately had a child together. How could we not be in love?

I spent the rest of my 'business trip' at Tess's helping as I could with the baby and, admittedly, falling deeper in love with her as I watched her nurse our child, and then be so thoughtful to nurse me as well, knowing how much I got off on suckling her huge breasts.

Tess returned to work after her maternity leave and got to work as if she had not missed a beat. She was focused, on the job, and not distracted.

I was surprised, and pleased, that she was back in her element, and balancing that with being a new mother.

Coworkers deluged her with gifts and begged to see pictures of the newborn baby girl -- our new daughter -- of which Tess had dozens. She was a natural.

With Tess diving back into her work, she worked hard at eating well and losing her baby weight. In fact, she overachieved, getting to well below her pre-pregnancy weight as she worked at being a mother and being a professional on the job.

I was proud of her, as I encouraged her to keep focused on what she wanted. She wanted to be a good mother, a good program manager, and she wanted to be hot. She told me this one day during lunch in her office.