The New Me Ch. 03 - Fashion Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna spoke softly 'What do you think boys... ten out of ten?'

The music stopped and there was silence in the room, all that could be heard was deep breathing from each of us. Donna and I stood up turned to face each other and kissed. She swivelled, walked to Jason and sat on the sofa beside him raising and stretching out her legs one at a time allowing herself to adjust her 'sussies'. I walked to Alistair and sat on the arm of his chair placing my hand gently around his neck whilst lifting each of my slender stockinged legs up to give him a good view as I adjusted mine.

'Do you think your mum is HOT enough now?' Donna asked Alistair 'Surely she's even HOT enough to kiss?' I was so wanting Alistair to say 'Yes!' it was shrieking through my mind. Donna, then turning and looking into Jason's eyes leaned toward his face brought her hand up and stroked his cheek. 'My Jason would like to kiss your Hot mom Ali sweetie'. She said speaking for him whilst getting ever closer. 'After he kisses his own Hot mummy that is.' Her lips parted and her tongue snaked out to lick at Jasons mouth parting his lips for a hot French kiss, she clasped his head tightly as they tongue wrestled before us. I was watching Alistair's every move, he was in awe.

Jason fumbled with the fly in his trousers, not the least bit concerned with the audience watching. He fished his hard cock out and started stroking it, pulling his foreskin back and forth. His helmet was glistening from the seeping juice coating the plum like knob-end.

I lifted the cushion away from Alistair, he turned quickly staring up at me and drawing his legs together in a little panic. 'It's O.K. baby.' I said calming him. I reached my hand down to his shorts where a large tent had been revealed. I wrapped my fingers around the bulge in the fabric, tracing the shape with a searching, wanking motion. It was electric, I was holding my sons hard cock whilst on the sofa opposite my best friend was in the full throws of sexual foreplay with her son, the both of them necking like a pair of 'first love' teenagers.

'Aren't you going to kiss your mummy then?' I asked Alistair. Before I knew what was happening he pulled me from the arm of the chair into his lap and like a wild animal grabbed at my tits and gave me a deep wet kiss. I didn't care that his sexual immaturity was evident, it felt amazing. I hugged him and wrestled to free his hard-on from his sports shorts, he helped by lifting his rear and me with it from the chair and slid them down his thighs. His cock sprung into view, he was a big boy, his penis being a couple of inches longer than Jason's. I wanted to suck him and taste him. Jason and Donna had stopped to watch our frolicking as I slipped to a kneeling position between Alistair's knees parting his legs and clamping my mouth around his prick. Donna not to be outdone did the same with Jason all the while keeping us in view. The room was filled with the sound of slurping and moaning as we went to work on our sons cocks.

I was in heaven, this was the the new me. I had never had the desire to suck a cock so much, I hadn't even wanted to suck my husbands as much as I had wanted my son Alistair's. All of Donna's earlier concerns also appeared to have gone, she was going at Jason's cock with zest. We were all consumed with pleasure, I couldn't imagine any greater excitement than two beautiful young men who so desired it, making love to their beautiful mothers and sharing the moment.

I turned to Donna 'Enjoying yourself over there?' I asked. She smiled after freeing the cock from her sucking mouth then refocussed on the head with a flicking, licking tongue.

I turned to Alistair and asked 'Should mummy go and help 'dirty' Donna to suck Jason's cock baby?' He nodded enthusiastically.

I turned and crawled on all fours across the carpet giving Alistair a good view of my swaying rear as I went. I reached behind moving the panty gusset aside knowingly giving him his first view of my pussy and bum hole. I didn't need to look back to know what he was up to. I dipped my fingers inside my slit creating little squelch sounds. I joined Donna and clasped Jason's fat cock with my other hand and we both licked like two greedy sluts, swapping sucks and kisses as we fed. I turned to Alistair who was enjoying the show from behind caressing his stiff dick proudly.

I reached around to Donna's rear and fingered her panty gusset carefully moving it aside, she bucked a little as I traced my fingers down her cunt lips, I inserted two fingers into her as she engrossed herself in sucking on Jason's cock. I was frigging myself with one hand and Donna with the other in full view of both boys. It was all too much for my son who slid from the chair to his knees, crawled over and placed himself behind me and pushed his bulbous cock into me, all the while I still had two fingers in my pussy. 'Ooooh darling!' I squealed with the intense sensation created by the warm rod gliding deep into my cunny and rubbing against my fingers. I orgasmed immediately with an exciting fluttering all over. At last my bizarre fantasy come true, Alistair was fucking me.

'Oh mum this is so wonderful'. He moaned 'You are beautiful'.

'Thank you baby' I replied 'keep fucking me, I love it' I moaned softly.

Jason started groaning and bucking his hips, thrusting his tool deep into his mothers mouth, making her gag. She pulled back and freed herself from her sons sexual hysteria to enjoy an explosion of cum shoot from his prick and splattering her face. It was delicious. I couldn't help but lean in and lick the jizz as it ran down her cheeks and nose into her mouth. Alistair began pounding into me harder - he was like an animal.

After only a few strokes the intensity of the moment had Alistair gasping as he cried out 'I'm coming, I'm coming! Oh mum' I gently pushed him back and his cock popped free of my hole smeared in both of our love juices, youthful jets of spunk blasted from his swollen manhood. Donna quickly manoeuvred to catch the final spurts on her tongue and chin. 'Oh my!' she said in her little innocent tone. I turned to face her and clasped her head, drawing her atop of me as I reclined onto the carpet. We embraced and started French kissing passionately lapping the sperm from each other. The boys, both spent, were still massaging and stroking on their softening members whilst gazing on in awe.

'I hope you boys aren't done yet?' I purred as I rolled Donna onto her back spreading her legs and splaying her pussy lips with my fingers in a scissor motion giving the boys a good view of her wet inners. I opened my legs wide laying beside her, offering double love delight as I spread my pussy lips with my free hand.

Donna was smiling and blowing kisses toward the boys as she reclined on her elbows, licking her lips and tasting the salty cream that smeared her face. 'Which of you sweet darlings is going to quench my desire for more hard cock?' She asked in her husky voice. 'The challenge is on boys.' I added, turning again to kiss Donna. My Alistair dropped to his knees between Donna's legs squeezing and yanking on his spongy spent cock with his thumb and forefinger willing it to harden again. His dick head was wonderfully swollen and shimmering in the lounge light with little drops of semen seeping out. He started rubbing it on Donna's snatch then sweetly pushed the jelly like shaft into her. Donna gasped and Jason manoeuvred forward on the chair to get a good look at my sons stirring pole slide in and out of his gorgeous mum. This was all so hot, my own son who had fucked and cum all over me only a moment ago was now fucking my best friend with his growing sex pistol. A horny boy won't stay down for long, I thought. My Alistair was a real stud.

I sat up between Jasons legs and took his flaccid cock in hand and sucked it into my mouth. It was lovely and warm and squishy as I nibbled and teased him. I could feel instant reaction, as already he began to swell in my mouth. As I glanced round at Donna her legs were now in the air pumping in rhythm to the fucking motions her and Alistair enjoyed, she was groaning and moaning in ecstasy. "Oh you lucky girl'. I cooed. Alistair was clearly well hard again.

Jason stood up inviting me to get down on the carpet in front of him which I did without hesitation. I was lying on my back alongside Donna and Alistair in a head to tail position as Jason climbed into the saddle and squeezed his fat stiffening cock deep into me. It seemed both boys were filled with youthful sexual ardor. As we were fucking Jason and I both became transfixed on Alistair's cock and Donna's pussy admiring the beauty of their sexy action. The cock plunging in and out of the juicy wet folds and the pubic hair entangling playfully with little drops of love moisture sparkling and decorating the scene.

The room was awash with the sounds of passion, the slapping of flesh and groans of pleasure mixed with the heady aroma of love. This was fantastic, it was so unbelievable, a hallucinatory sex trip.

Just then, Alistair pulled the full length of his gorgeous weapon from Donna's delight and turned slightly, pointing it toward our faces and said the kinkiest of things with a giggle 'Want to taste your mum's pussy Jase?' To everyones surprise and just as it were the most natural thing to do, Jason leaned in, opened his mouth and licked Ali's cock with his tongue.

It was delicious to watch, we were all transfixed in the moment. Ali gently clasped Jasons head and slid the cock into his mouth then proceeded to gently fuck the welcoming warm mouth. Jason continued poking into me matching the gentle rhythm of the face fucking he was receiving. The sensation of him ploughing into my cleft and the fabulous boy on boy moment had my body trembling in ecstasy.

Donna quickly scooted up to join our facial pleasures flicking her tongue out and licking, enjoying the activity. I joined them, we were lapping on Alistair's balls and shaft, all three of us greedy for a suck on the cock. It made me proud that Donna and Jason wanted to suck him off. There was no shame or disgust, just natural enjoyment and warmth in it.

'This is so nice' I breathed gently 'It makes me want to feel both of these cocks in my pussy at the same time'.

'Oh can we mum?' Alistair asked so sweetly. Donna turned toward me and had a little look of wonder on her face. 'Oooh two cocks at once does sound nice.' She oozed. I slid from under Jason and placed Alistair onto the settee straddling his body, I fed his pulsing hard-on into my sopping vagina. 'C'mon Jason baby.' I offered, looking over my shoulder at him as he sat up looking on in lust. He positioned himself behind me and placed his sticky pole against Alistair's rod already throbbing deep inside of me. Red hot spasms shot through my body as Jasons dumpy cock eased it's way in beside Alistair's. I could feel the two cocks roll and squidge inside, filling me up with their hard wet love. The boys were groping and squeezing all over my body. 'Oh Donna this is crazy!' I screamed.

After a minute or so of double fucking, Jason withdrew and sat on the settee. Donna climbed on to him. She delicately gripped his manhood and slid onto it. I climbed from Alistair and without hesitation he assumed a position behind Donna, it was his turn to slip his cock in alongside Jason's.

Watching the sex frenzy was amazing, Donna kept squealing and grunting with pleasure as the boys went at her with fervour. Alistair pounded against her gorgeous round bottom as Jason lay beneath her squeezing her jiggling tits in the cups of her basque whilst thrusting his cock deep inside. Her long nylon clad legs looked wonderful, bouncing on the cushions of the sofa as she rode against the thrusts. Still wearing the red shoes she was the picture of perfect sex.

I reclined beside them rubbing my clit furiously, loving our evening pleasure as I watched Donna cum. Her body jerking like mad, she raised her head heavenward and screamed in orgasm. The boys gripped her tightly, excited by her shrieking. Their faces in a grimace and their youthful bodies awash with sweat and delight as they approached their second serene moment. Alistair sighed and tensed as he shot his seed into this beautiful shared 'fuck bunny' who was also my best friend. He relaxed his weight on her body, his cock still deep in her nest. Jason followed a few moments later, tensing, grunting then collapsing under the weight of bodies.

As Alistair withdrew a mess of spunk slopped out with him and covered Jason's balls. I quickly brought my face to them and licked on the mess. I grasped Alistair's cock to prevent him from pulling away and sucked it into my mouth cleaning the abundance of jizz from his softening pleasure wand. I freed Jason's cock from Donna's slithery love sheath and switched between them, cleaning their goo as I smiled at their loving faces.

'Let's get you angels cleaned up and dressed before daddy comes home'. I said. I stood up and helped Donna to her feet.

Donna hugged me to her and we kissed tenderly, standing in the middle of the lounge. 'I think we should give our boys one last little kiss for helping with our fashion choices, don't you?' Donna suggested.

The boys stood up and Donna took my Alistair in hand and I, her Jason and we began a slow dance, swaying, kissing embrace with each other. Jason's hard body against the softness of my baby doll fabric and warm body was wonderful. We snogged for an age before swapping partners.

Donna went straight into hold and hot kissing with Jason. I took hold of Alistair and looked deeply into his eyes, whispering softly 'Did you enjoy yourself darling?... Do you want to play fashion shows with mummy again?' We kissed. We kissed for an age. I broke our embrace and turned to Donna.

'Let's go get dressed' I said, adding 'I think we should make our little fashion shows a regular event from now on.'

Everyone agreed enthusiastically.

12