The New Mughal Pt. 07

Story Info
A Mind Controlled Roleplay.
11.3k words
3.9
9.6k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are above 18 years.

Author's Note :

1. This is a work of pure fiction, and bears no resemblance with any person -- living or dead -- in description or deeds. The story is set in modern India. All characters have attained majority.

2. Summary of characters

Yakub - Boss man, mind controller, alpha male and master of Rang Mahal.

Men of Rang Mahal - Abbu (Yakub's father), Ravi, Salim, Kirpal, Abhay

Women of Rang Mahal - Smita, Parvez, Fanaa, Bindu.

Other Men - Thambi, Tarun, Jawahar, Rupert, Manoj

Other Women - Anjum, Hena, Maggie, Binny, Maya, Chitra, Angela, Mariam.

3. Part of this episode is a roleplay of my fantastic interpretation of a mythological Hindu story about a chaste woman duped into an extra-marital affair with a demi-god and then cursed by her hermit husband to transform into a stone.

Chapter 26 : 15 Nov

The walls of Rang Mahal were decorated with strands of hanging lights that would be illuminated after dark, when the neighbourhood would be overtaken by deafening sounds of bursting crackers, as part of the celebrations of the festival of lights. But that was still an hour away.

It was half past five in the evening, and a stream of people was entering Rang Mahal. Summoned by Yakub, they were inspected by the guard dog and let in. They all wished Abbu, who was at his usual place in the shop, and proceeded to the dorm room on the first floor.

**********************

The men -- Thambi, Tarun, Jawahar, Ravi, Salim, Kirpal, Abhay, Rupert -- stood next to the far wall. The women -- Smita, Anjum, Hena, Maggie, Binny, Maya, Chitra, Angela, Mariam, Parvez, Fanaa -- sat on the three beds, which otherwise belonged to Salim, Kirpal and Abhay.

At exactly 6 pm, Yakub entered. He was dressed like a bridegroom in a sherwani, chudidaar and Punjabi juttis, sans the headgear. As the hub-hub died, he walked to the centre of the room and addressed his lieutenants and courtiers.

Y : Today is Yom Kippur, Thanksgiving, Diwali and Id-ul-fitr rolled in one. I have reached the aim which I had started with seven months ago. And you would be pleased with the decisions I give today. Ravi, read them out.

R : (opening a scroll parchment and reading) The Jahanpanah acknowledges the help of Ravi, Kirpal, Salim, Thambi and Abhay for their involvement and support, ideas and expertise. You have earned his gratitude and patronage. The Jahanpanah also acknowledge the services of Smita, Hena, Maggie and Mariam, who have given their body and soul to him. You are his nine jewels -- his Navratnas. (pause for clapping) Jawahar and Maggie, you will henceforth be managing your house as an old age home. Get the paperwork completed at the earliest. Your first occupants will be Rupert's parents. (pause) Thambi, your house will henceforth be the training place for new acolytes, under the supervision of Hena. (pause) Rupert, your house will be the guest house for any relatives of the residents of Rang Mahal. The ground floor will be used as guest rooms for the bank with which we had an agreement for the two rooms here at Rang Mahal. (pause) Anjum will join Tarun in his house, and will be available on call. (pause) This room on the first floor here at Rang Mahal will be known as the Diwan-e-Aam -- the Common Room -- and will be open to public. Kirpal and Abhay will occupy and manage this room. We will have all our meetings and celebrations here. The first flat on this floor will be occupied by Ravi and Smita in one room, with Salim and Fanaa in the second room. The second flat will be housing the Jahanpanah, with Parvez Bhabhi and Abbu. The second floor will be the Diwan-e-Khas -- the Special Room -- and will be open only to Parvez and Smita. All others will be escorted by invitation only. (stops speaking and rolls up the parchment)

Y : Thank you, Ravi. Now, since we are starting a new chapter, I will be conditioning you individually based on my future plans for each one of you.

So saying, Yakub beckoned them one by one and conditioned them afresh, starting with the men. He opened their minds only so much that they would act normally outside the gates of Rang Mahal, whereas they would be as good as automatons while within his domain. Ravi was conditioned to be the perfect apartment manager, employee and cuckold. Salim was conditioned to be the lobbyist cum agent with the local authorities, to keep them at bay. Kirpal and Abhay were conditioned to look for attractive working married women in nuclear families within their work spaces. Rupert and Tarun were conditioned to be invisible fund providers, and cucks as well. Jawahar was conditioned to be the company for the aged people who would be staying in his house. Thambi was conditioned to scout for rustic beauties willing to be wet nurses. Margaret was conditioned to have a dual personality -- of a slave in Yakub's presence, and of a snob in her house or when escorted by Jawahar. Fanaa was conditioned to shift into Rang Mahal with Salim and counter her mother's objections to this action. Binny was conditioned to be the hostess cum manager for the guest house -- cum- homestay. Maya was conditioned to be a suitable domestic help for Binny. Hena was conditioned to be the mistress of Thambi Sex School, and keep a lookout for any prospective candidate who could join the harem. Anjum was conditioned to be a model daughter-in-law to Tarun's parents. Mariam and Angela were also conditioned to have a dual personality, one for the outside and one for Rang Mahal. The sisters would be unable to recall anything of the Rang Mahal, once they went out of the gate.

Once he had finished, he turned to Ravi.

Y : Ravi, why don't you take the men and get the drinks, snacks and dinner. Kirpal and Abhay, you can assist Maggie and Binny in shifting the furniture to setup a dance floor and dinner layout. For the rest of you, come closer. Smita will give specific instructions for the girls. Simmi?

S : (speaking softly) OK, listen carefully girls. You - we - are the chosen ones allowed entry to the Diwan-e-Khas. As you would know from your school history lessons, only special people are allowed here and only special activities will be done here. You will continue to do what you are doing outside Rang Mahal, but within these walls your sole aim is to provide sexual pleasure to Jahanpanah, as and when called for. You all will receive his love regularly, but he will rotate his favourites. In return, Jahanpanah will provide you with all your needs. Parvez here is the chief consort, the begum, and will be the queen bee. You all will do as she says, as she will be representing the Jahanpanah in all her orders. If there is anything you need, you will tell me. Any doubts? (pause) None? OK. The only dress allowed in the Diwan-e-Khas is the sports bra and cycling shorts, and that too only inside the gym. Once out of the gym, the only thing you can wear is your hair on your heads and your eyebrows. Remember, being naked is the normal here. Jahanpanah's arrival into the Diwan-e-Khas will be announced by me. When he comes out of the lift, you will all stop whatever you are doing, face the lift, get on your knees and place your forehead on the floor. Like this. (pauses to show) You will remain so till you are told to rise, in which case you will resume whatever you were doing. If he calls anyone by name, that person will walk up to him on his knees, kiss his penis and wait for further instructions. Like this. (pauses to show) Any doubts? (Silence). Good. Now, the gym is to keep you fit and in shape. The spa- cum-bath is to keep you clean and perfumed. The lounge is where you will undergo beautification. Mariam is responsible for the gym, Angela for the spa. Fanaa, Parvez Bhabhi will train you to be a beautician. As and when we get new additions, they will join Hena for basic training before they join us. Anjum, Tarun will be told when Jahanpanah will visit you. When he is there, you will be his wife, while Tarun handles the area outside the bedroom. Chitra, you will focus on your medical studies to become a plastic surgeon. You will assist Hena in training the youngsters, whenever you are home. (stops speaking and looks up to Yakub)

Y : OK, fine. Thanks, Simmi. Now you all can join the rest. (pause, before addressing the entire room in a raised voice) Today we will celebrate the completion of our efforts. Have a binge. Enjoy!

Everyone cheered as the first song started playing, and no one noticed Parvez and Fanaa slipping out of the room.

***************************

The revelry commenced with energetic dances on popular songs played loud, accompanied with drinks and a stream of readymade snacks. Yakub joined for some time, but moved to the fringes of the impromptu dance floor as the drinks hit the brains of those drinking, and made them more energetic. Being a non-drinker and non-smoker, he abstained but watched the others closely.

When Smita, assisted by Maya, laid out the five course meal a little before 8 pm, Yakub left the Common Room to join his Abbu for dinner. By half past eight, Abbu had gone to sleep after going through his daily ritual of night prayer.

Yakub was waiting to be called for the actual celebration.

****************************

At around 9 pm, the crowd had started to thin out, led by Jawahar and Maggie, then Rupert, Binny and Maya. Thambi, Tarun, Hena, Anjum and Chitra, had to drop Angela and Mariam to their home, before leaving for their respective homes.

The party in the Common Room was now dying down. It was half past nine, and the free flow of liquor had slowed to a trickle. The drunks -- Kirpal and Abhay - were yet to savour Parvez's delicacies, or whatever was left of them, though they did not feel the need, as they had had plenty of snacks. Now they lay sprawled on the beds or the floor in a stupor. Salim was clearing up the room, waiting for Fanaa.

*****************************

Smita peeped into Parvez's room and saw her sitting in front of the dressing mirror, with Fanaa pinning a red muslin stole on Parvez's hair. Fanaa looked up at the door and saw Smita beckoning her. She came up to the door, where Smita told her that she was taking Jahanpanah to the Special Room, and that Parvez should be there in five minutes. Then, shutting the door once again, she rushed out to the lift.

*****************************

Ravi bowed and saluted Yakub.

R : Jahanpanah, it is time.

Yakub rose and walked out of the flat and headed for the lift to go to the second floor. The actual celebration would take place there.

*****************************

Yakub sat reclined on the dewan (backless sofa) in the lounge, which was placed only for the special ceremony. He was able to see the entire length of the Special Room which was looking more spacious, with the complete lighting of the floor switched on, and the glass partitions of the gym and spa and the heavy drape partitions of the lounge withdrawn. Ravi stood next to the lift holding one side of a wheeled frame fitted with a translucent white curtain (something like the moveable screens in hospital wards), such that the lift door was screened. Smita stood next to the other side of the screen.

The lift opened and the occupants stepped off it and stood behind the screen. As the lift doors closed, the party started to walk towards Yakub, who could make out two figures walking behind the screen being pushed ahead by Ravi and Smita.

As Ravi and Smita stopped five feet from from the dewan, Yakub got to his feet. Although he knew what was going to happen, he was still excited. Ravi was the master of the ceremony, which was the prelude to the actual celebration.

R : Jahanpanah, do you accept Parvez as your consort?

Y : I do.

S : Princess Parvez, do you accept Jahanpanah as your master and your husband, to be fucked by him whenever he pleases, wherever he pleases, however he pleases, and however long he pleases?

P : I do.

Smita pushed the screen aside to reveal Parvez to Yakub. And Yakub's dick, which was already stirring in anticipation, twitched inside his pants.

Parvez was dressed in the same wedding dress and jewellery that she had worn when she had wed Feroz. She was wearing a red ghagra (long heavy skirt). Her slightly bowed head was covered with a red translucent muslin stole which formed a veil on her face, her breasts were bare, quite apparently because the old blouse had not fit her. Her bangled hands were holding a large glass of hot almond-turmeric milk, which is traditionally given by the bride to her groom on the wedding night.

Y : Bhabhi, it is time. You crossed the threshold into womanhood with marriage into our family, after which everything went wrong. Now we will right the wrong. Today, you will re-start your life as a woman -- my woman.

***************************

Over the last two months, Yakub had completed the legal formalities to get Parvez divorced from his elder brother. He had spoken twice with Feroz, who had clarified his intention of not returning to Rang Mahal in the foreseeable future. So, Yakub had also clearly mentioned to him that he should give up his stakes in Rang Mahal and also divorce Parvez. Feroz had dithered, but Yakub got Abbu to convey what was expected. Feroz had finally consented, and had signed and returned the affidavits on both accounts.

The month of October had ended with the transfer of ownership of Rang Mahal to Yakub. And the month of November had started with the nulling of Feroz's marriage to Parvez. Within seven days, Yakub had taken Parvez to the Registrar's office to put her mark as Yakub's wife.

Now both Parvez and Rang Mahal were his. Legally, publicly and physically.

**************************

Yakub closed in on Parvez, who was watching him from behind the veil. When he stopped in front of her, she just raised the glass to him, accompanied by the sweet clinking of her bangles. As their eyes locked, he took it from her, and started to drink the contents.

As he tilted his head back and raised the glass to drain it, he felt soft hands on the waistband of his chudidar (cotton breeches type of traditional pants). Surprised, he jerked his head forward, and some of the milk fell off his mouth on to his sherwani (traditional front opening calf length overcoat). Parvez was kneeling down in front of him, and had parted the sherwani to access the cause of the bulge on the chudidar.

Yakub flung the empty glass at Ravi, and started to unbutton the sherwani. Ravi, who had caught the flying copper missile, kept it on the floor and rushed forward to help his liege lord. Smita also came up to help the bride in stripping the groom.

Parvez pulled down the elastic waistband and went for the popsicle, eliciting a loud sigh from Yakub. First, she took the entire dick into her mouth and held it, applying pressure from all sides. Then, with compressed lips, she moved her head back slowly, till there was a 'pop'. Yakub was unable to see Parvez's face because of the veil. When the dick went back in, he put his arms on the shoulders of Ravi and Smita, who were standing next to him, and threw back his head with another loud sigh. Heaven!!

Parvez did a second 'pop', then gobbled up his cum sack, flicking her tongue all over it, within her mouth. Yakub groaned. Parvez tilted her head to the right and put her left palm on his dick. Then she came back to the dick head and started licking the pee hole, with her right hand fingers fondling the saliva coated balls.

Since her first gagging on this now familiar dick almost nine months ago, Parvez had come to love this blowjob routine, and craved for the gooey product from Yakub's balls. Of course, it was due to the mental conditioning he had done, but now she was also an active partner in this dialogue between her and the dick -- which she recently named 'Saahibzaada' (young prince). Yakub had deprived her access to her 'Saahibzaada' since her visit to the Marriage Registrar, to make her hungrier. She was now more than eager to compensate for the lost days.

After a brief session of licking the head and the shaft, she put the dick back in her mouth and started to move her head to and fro, shifting her palms on his thighs for balance. He increased the weight on the supporting shoulders and started to thrust back and forth, in sync with her movements. Barely five minutes after he had had her milk, her mouth flooded with his milk.

**************************

Yakub was lying in the large bathtub in the spa, reclining on Parvez's naked body. She had her legs wrapped over his waist, and her feet were softly rubbing his erection while her palms were on his hirsute chest. Smita stood outside the tub and next to the stairs, naked as well.

Y : Bhabhi?

P : Why do you still call me that? I am your wife, your servant, your slave. And you still address me as your sister-in-law.

Y : You know, Bhabhi, in our culture, the elder bhabhi is considered like a half mother. And I want to be a mother fucker.

P : (with a pout) But I am not even a mother.

Y : Do you want to be a mother so badly?

P : What woman doesn't?

Y : We will be remedying that soon. From today onwards, my sperm is only for you, till you miss your period. I will be fucking you till you become pregnant. Then I will become an actual mother fucker.

P : But you did fuck Binny.

Y : Yes, I did. And I just loved it. I had taken her only because she was already with a baby. To fuck and suck simultaneously!! I just love it.

P : I also want to get that feeling. Fucking like a woman, while feeding and nursing like a mother.

Y : What do you say to that, Simmi? Do you also want to become a mother?

S : Jahanpanah, I would love to fulfill your desires. And yes, I also want to be a mother.

Y : Good. Although you are elder to Bhabhi, I will not impregnate you yet. You are to manage the affairs of Rang Mahal for another year. Also, I cannot let go of Ravi as yet. Both of you are also required to fund the expansion of my domain, so you need to continue working at your high paying jobs. But you will be the next to be impregnated after Bhabhi.

S : As you wish, Jahanpanah.

Y : Bhabhi, let's start working on making you a mother.

Yakub stood up and pulled Parvez up to her feet. Smita skipped up the stairs with two towels. Parvez took one, and both the girls started to dry Yakub up -- Parvez in front and Smita behind him. When they had finished, Parvez led Yakub down the steps, and Smita followed. As the trio approached the glass elevator to ride up to the third floor, Yakub had his arms around the shoulders of the women, with one boob each to grope, squeeze and fondle, while his erect dick was being felt, rubbed and jerked by two soft palms.

*************************

The top floor had four sections done up in four different styles -- Mandarin, North Indian, Arab and African. Parvez led Yakub with his penis into the Mandarin section, with Simmi following. Motion activated power circuits came on, activating the lights, soft music, perfume dispensers, and indoor waterfalls. She turned to face him grabbed his head and pulled his lips down on hers. Yakub responded with equal passion.

After two minutes of intense frenching, a breathless Parvez broke the kiss.

P : Yakub, the actual consummation is traditionally preceded by dinner.

Y : You are my dinner, Bhabhi. Let me just taste you, bite you, eat you, gobble you.

P : Oh, Yakub. How I missed hearing those words. My stud, my lord, my god. I am yours, whatever you say, whatever you want. Make me a complete woman.

The soft bed and its silk sheets felt the bare skin of two sexually charged adults, as Yakub and Parvez crashed on it. The animal in Yakub went for the kill, plunging his blood engorged sexual weapon into her welcoming and willing moistness. He held her wrists above her head in a tight grip, and she responded by locking her ankles behind his back. She goaded him with words like 'fuck me', 'oh god', 'yess', my lord', 'my stud', 'oohh', and 'aahhh'. He kept pounding her forcefully at a regular pace, stopping once in a while to kiss her, bite her shoulders, lick her ears or suck her nipples. Every time he stopped, she would buck her hips to force him to resume. After five minutes of this game, Parvez came, and came big time. Her vaginal muscles tightened, and Yakub stopped, watching her pleasure contorted face. She bucked her hips in irregular spasms for almost fifteen seconds, before she came down the peak. Yakub gently hugged her and rolled to his side, his erect penis still inside her, and reversed the positions with she now on top.