The New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took hold of her curvaceous butt cheeks and held them apart as he lowered his head to feast on her pussy. He licked and slurped as she groaned and moaned. She looked over her shoulder at him, flicking her hair back out of the way. Chase looked up and smiled. She smiled back.

Brooke couldn't quite believe how things had come to this. All the months of Chase behaving like a complete asshole. How she'd hated him for the lewd looks, the unwelcome flirting, the heavy sexual innuendo, for stalking her at work, the blatant propositioning and then the sexual assault in the laundry room. And then he'd changed. She'd seen a different side to him. He was friendly, a charmer and then a noble defender when she was attacked at work.

And now she saw the softer more vulnerable side of him. A man still hurting from a break up that had seemingly rocked him to his core, the hurt in his eyes still all too apparent. This was the real Chase Kramer, she knew this now.

Stroking his hard cock he moved behind her. She moaned in anticipation as she felt the head of his cock push through her pussy lips and enter her once more. He pushed forward and she screamed.

"Ohhhhhmygodddd ... so bigggg ... so full ..." she groaned as he rammed his cock all the way inside her. His hands moved beneath her body to grope at her wildly swinging breasts. Once more the bed thudded loudly against the wall as he took her hard and she began to wail and squeal in her agony and ecstasy.

Chase grinned inwardly. At last it was over. He'd finally got to fuck his uptight but sexy married neighbor. He'd enjoyed the chase immensely and the prize at the end was proving to be every bit as good as he thought it would be. Maybe even better. He was also confident that she would be back for more. And what surprised him was he knew he wanted her again. Normally he couldn't wait to see the back of his conquests but Brooke was different. She'd unlocked something inside of him and he had no idea what lay ahead for them both.

* * * * * *

It was the consistent thudding against the wall that woke him. And it was the high pitched squealing that accompanied it that was going to keep him awake for much of the remaining night.

Scott Byrum turned over to lay on his side. "Oh gawd not again," he groaned as he irritably plucked at his pillow and tried to bury his head beneath it. "For fucks sake give it a rest," he muttered under his breath.

"He never stops does he," he whispered angrily, as the squealing from next door turned into a long drawn out wail, "doesn't he realize we can hear everything!"

He turned over to lay on his back, closing his eyes hoping to stop the room from spinning as he listened to the sound of his neighbor fucking his latest conquest. As usual it never ceased to amaze him. Every weekend without fail. And it was always very loud. It sure sounded to Scott like the lady he was fucking tonight was enjoying his large cock. He assumed he had to be well endowed to get that kind of reaction. For sure he'd never heard his wife grunting and panting so intensely like that when they had sex. And it wasn't an isolated occurrence. It was every single one that had loud, seemingly never ending, mind blowing orgasms.

As the grunting and groaning intensified next door so his cock, which had been semi flaccid began to grow. He resisted the urge to touch himself knowing that Brooke would know instantly he was masturbating.

"Brooke," Scott reached out feeling for his wife, expecting her at any moment to start complaining too. "Brooke, are you awake? He's at it again. Can you hear him?"

He stretched out his hand expecting to touch her warm flesh but all he felt were cold sheets. He struggled to sit up, his head thumping as he managed to quell the overwhelming urge to throw up.

The sound of their next door neighbor's bed thudding against the wall grew in intensity and the wailing of the female reached new heights of operatic loudness. His eye's grew wide.

"Brooke ..."

He looked around the room as his heart began to race.

"Honey ..."

THE END

For those of you who may say this story isn't finished please feel free to imagine you own version of "what happened next."

I know too many of you Anonymous readers who are highly critical but have never written one word this may seem like an alien concept, so to help you along here are a few thoughts.

1)She continues her affair. Scott doesn't find out.

2)She continues her affair, Scott becomes a willing cuckold.

3)She continues her affair. Scott becomes an unwilling cuckold.

4)Scott divorces her and BTB.

5)Scott divorces her and wimps out leaving her with everything.

6)She finishes with Chase, Scott forgives her and they RAAC.

7)Scott buys a gun and kills her or him, or both. Take your pick.

8)She divorces Scott and marries Chase.