The New Neighbor Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosanna pushed away all of the hair that was laying on the front of Amber's torso. As her slender fingers brushed the hair back, she was lightly tickling Amber's skin with her nails, sending shivers throughout Amber's body.

"Ok, Amber, lift your left arm and put your palm on your head."

Amber, sitting rigidly while staring at a poster on the wall, could feel her heart pounding as she did as she was told.

"I'm going to check for lumps or any other abnormalities. You definitely want to check yourself often, maybe in the shower or as you're getting dressed. Whenever you remember!"

Rosanna had ice cold hands as she started to push her fingers around the edges of Amber's large breast, tapping and prodding methodically over every inch. Her fingers started to press a little harder and make circular motions as she got closer to the nipple. Suddenly, Rosanna made a quick grab at Amber's nipple and pinched, plucked and flicked her finger across it a couple of times. As soon as it happened, it was over!

Amber felt her body jerk slightly, licked her lips and continued staring at the poster. Rosanna was wordlessly pushing Amber's left arm down and guiding her right arm up into a similar position with her right hand on her head and her elbow bent at almost ninety degrees. Rosanna was repeating similar motions as before. Her icy fingers tapped around Amber's round breast. Amber's size DDD breasts, paired with her short and fairly small frame, really stuck out and took up much of her torso, though they were very round and perky for their size. Rosanna spoke in her professional tone but there was a fiery spark in her eyes:

"So this is basically all you need to do. If you feel anything odd or anything harder than the fat, come and have us check it out. Regardless, you should get regular mammograms."

Her gapped-tooth smile seemed to indicate she enjoyed feeling Amber's large breasts. Once again, she pulled at Amber's nipples, this time moving between the left and right, lightly flicking each of them. Rosanna got so incredibly close to Amber's breasts that Amber could feel Rosanna's warm breath.

"Nipple sensitivity is excellent!" Rosanna said, seemingly to Dr. Singh but she had a smug smile and direct eye contact with Amber.

The tapping of the keyboard was once again audible. Amber clenched her jaw slightly as she was, somewhat, uncomfortable but was more so enjoying this odd new life of hers. She was bracing herself for whatever was next when Dr. Singh was once again standing. Amber was sitting with her large breasts still exposed and her nipples were completely erect after Rosanna's teasing and because of the cool temperature of the room.

Rosanna was now moving the foot stirrups, so they could fit Amber, and helped slip each of Amber's soft feet into them. Dr. Singh pulled out a pair of gloves, from a tissue-like box, and the sound of him snapping them on filled the room. Amber had no idea what the poster she had been staring at said.

Dr. Singh was picking up things from the tray and Rosanna was sitting on the rolling chair, again. Amber recognized the speculum in his hand. It's wasn't the speculum that made her squirm, it was being on full display! Her usual doctor appointments were painfully embarrassing but this was a whole different kind of experience.

"I'm going to use this to get a little closer look inside of you and I'll take a little sample. It won't hurt at all, just brushing a cotton swab but if, at any time, you feel uncomfortable, please let me know."

Amber weakly nodded, her jaw set and firm, and tried to pretend she was still looking at the poster as Dr. Singh was staring directly at her. She was ready! Out of the corner of her eye, Amber noticed the doctor spread some 'space looking' jelly onto the speculum. She wondered why medical lube looked so much less appealing.

"Now I need you to scoot your bottom closer to the edge of the chair, please."

As Amber did so, Dr. Singh very gently lifted her hospital gown past her knees, exposing her vagina, so it was oddly bunched around her hips, along with the top of her gown, like some sort of belt. Her breasts were still exposed, too, and the rush of cool air made Amber's vagina instantly get a light shine of wetness.

"Well, hello, Ms. 70's!" Rosanna slightly scoffed with a chuckle.

"That's not very professional, Rosanna," Dr. Singh chastised the nurse.

Rosanna immediately dropped the gapped-tooth smile. Amber felt her face blushing heavily. She liked keeping a tidy bush and, even though it was definitely more grown out than most of her peers, she was always embarrassed whenever it was commented on.

"I'm going to push the speculum inside now. Let me know if you feel any discomfort."

Amber let out a minuscule gasp as he very quickly inserted the device into her. It didn't hurt, nor did it feel pleasurable, but there was a noticeable presence. Her legs had instinctively bucked toward each other but the stirrups kept them separated, her kneecaps being the only thing close to touching.

The doctor's gaze seemed to penetrate her deep canal as he spread her wide open, stretching her walls around the device as it entered her exposed body. She thought of it as a portal to her true self.

"Ok, I'm going to brush along here for some samples."

The doctor seemed to be talking to himself as one of his hands was comfortably gripping her hip, the way an intimate partner might. Though she tried to stay still, Amber squirmed, slightly, as he took a few scrapings of her inner walls. Weirdly enough, her mind once again flashed to Raphael. She wished he was holding her hand and no one else was looking at her in such an intense way. She felt so vulnerable. With Raphael, his gaze excited her in every way. Maybe she felt more confident that he would enjoy everything he saw. The doctor made eye contact with her, his brown eyes looking lively.

"You're doing very well. Not much more to go, now."

Amber peeked at Rosanna. The nurse was silently observing everything that transpired. Dr. Singh slid the speculum out, put it on the tray and mumbled something to Rosanna as she typed. She then gathered the samples Dr. Singh had taken, placed them in separate, labeled containers, put them in a special bag and sealed it. Amber's legs and feet were still spread and in the stirrups. Dr. Singh tried to keep a pleasant tone as he spoke. Regardless, Amber was dying on the inside. His warm, friendly smile only made her avoid eye contact even more.

"Ok, Amber, I'm going to insert a couple of fingers and see how things feel."

He slipped his gloved index and middle fingers inside of Amber. His thumb semi-gripped the upper side of her, practically resting on her 'aching to be touched' clit. As he pushed his fingers in deeply, his other hand started lightly pressing down on her stomach. The feeling of the gloves was so odd to Amber but she enjoyed it! Ever since her first OB-GYN visit, she had the urge to steal a box of gloves and masturbate with them. For some reason, the latex feel, combined with the human touch, was so sensational and pleasurable to her. She knew she could buy a box of latex gloves but somehow the excitement was not the same.

Amber couldn't help but buck her hips slightly. His fingers were still inside of her, curved deeply and pressing lightly on her G-spot and his other hand was on her abdomen. She wanted to continue moving her hips to provide pleasure but she noticed an immediate disapproving reaction from him as her hips started to rock. He jumped away instantly as if he had been electrically shocked. Dr. Singh quickly retracted his fingers and quietly cleared his throat as he took his gloves off and washed his hands, again, as Rosanna's presence hung heavily over his shoulder. Dr. Singh went back to writing on the clipboard, his expression distant. Amber felt her every atom tingling as Rosanna and Dr. Singh whispered to each other and then more typing was heard.

"Now we're getting into the fun stuff!" Rosanna said and walked with a sultry exaggeration.

She made her scrubs look incredibly sexy. The dark purple was very flattering against her coloring and her vividly colored ponytail was bouncing.

"There are a few special requirements for Ms. V.'s appointments," Dr. Singh said hesitantly.

He had a pleasant tone but it was obvious he was testing Amber for a reaction so she tried to keep an even tone.

"Oh? Like what?"

She wanted to seem as relaxed and casual as possible but even she could tell it sounded contrived.

"I have to take a picture of your pussy."

Amber's eyes opened wide as she snapped her head in Rosanna's direction. The nurse was smiling wide, her rosy lips stretched to show every tooth as she twirled an older model digital camera by its carrying strap. Amber snapped her head back in the direction of the doctor.

"Excuse me?! Amber said, sounding like she was choking.

Dr. Singh spoke in a warm tone but sounded slightly impatient.

"Ms. V. has requirements of making profiles of her qualified friends. Consider it a compliment! But there are going to be some unconventional things I need to document."

"Hey, remember what I told you in the beginning? It's all secure." Rosanna sounded a little haughty.

Amber was uneasy. She didn't like the idea of naked pictures of her circulating around. However, if it really was a trustworthy group of people, it might not be so bad.

"So, why do you need to take a picture of that area? And what are you going to do with the picture?"

Amber wanted to be a good girl and comply but this seemed a little much.

"There will be two pictures taken. One of your mound, and the general outer area, and maybe a little of your hips shown. Then a more revealing close-up picture of the labia and inside, neither of them being identifying. This will solely be used for Ms. V.'s documentation. Your file isn't even saved by name. She'll be the only one who knows it's you. We won't have access to any of the files after handing them over to Ms. V., so no one else gets to see them. She uses it for matching people up with their specific preferences. Just so you know, males undergo similar documentation," Dr. Singh replied, repeating some of the information Rosanna provided, earlier. Rosanna creeped closer to Amber as she remembered Ms. V.'s instruction to listen to the doctor.

"Ok."

Rosanna smiled a little wider. She was clearly enjoying herself. Dr. Singh had his back turned, going through one of the nearby cabinets. The sound of the digital camera turning on could be heard as Rosanna held it, with her elbows out wide, as she approached Amber. Rosanna's hands, and the camera, were between Amber's legs and incredibly close to her pussy, as the nurse bent her knees slightly to get the perfect angle.

Amber squeezed her eyes shut because she was half expecting to feel the camera lens press up against her juicy, private area. There was no physical contact but the sound of the camera shutter was heard and Amber thought she could see the flash through her clenched eyelids.

"Now for the close-up. Smile!" Rosanna giggled.

The nurse took one hand off of the camera and used her bare, cold fingers to slightly spread Amber's outer lips and labia open which caused Amber to shudder slightly as a shiver went through her body.

"Aw, you have a cute little freckle in there!" Rosanna cooed.

Amber squeezed her eyes closed even tighter. She could feel her whole body boiling with a blush. Even though Amber couldn't see, Dr. Singh turned around to look again. He had a small smile as he tried to contain himself. He truly had the perfect job! Beautiful women constantly spreading themselves for him, wanting to be documented so they can fully embrace the lifestyle. Plus, he had an incredibly naughty nurse. Amber breathed heavily, she was trying to focus and count her inhales and exhales to, hopefully, relax.

"Ok! Very good, Amber! Now this next test is highly unusual but pretty cool if I'm to be honest," Dr. Singh said in a more personable tone than he had throughout the whole appointment, so far.

Amber opened her eyes and realized Rosanna and the camera were over by the computer. Amber wasn't sure how long her vagina was in front of the camera but it was still openly on display and her legs were starting to feel a little restless from being held up and apart by the stirrups for so long.

Dr. Singh started pulling out a bunch of wires with 'suction cup-looking' things attached to them. They all seemed to be coming from a small rectangular box that looked like some sort of bomb device. There was another strap attached to it that had a Velcro arm band, the same as the blood pressure device. Amber watched, with caution, as he untangled everything.

"This device will measure the strength of your orgasm."

Amber felt her jaw drop and her head immediately started spinning. She had never heard of anything like it. While that would be interesting to know, it also means they're expecting her to orgasm for them. Dr. Singh sensed her nervousness.

"This is a newly developed device, actually funded and created with lots of help from Ms. V. and some other brilliant minds. I'm truly quite proud of this device. It's fairly simple and completely painless to you. I'll attach these sensors to different areas of your body and put this arm band on as well. It's sort of similar to an EKG test so there shouldn't be any discomfort, hopefully making it easier to have a normal orgasm!"

Amber choked back a laugh. Nothing about this exam was 'normal'.

"I'm not sure I'll be able to get myself to that point, here."

Amber trailed off. Her heart was pounding. She couldn't imagine trying to make herself cum with Rosanna and Dr. Singh watching so closely. Perhaps they would leave the room?

"I understand this is an odd setting. We do have a few different devices you can use to aid you and, if you prefer, you can have either of us assist you!"

Dr. Singh was speaking as though this was some sort of regular procedure, like it was no big deal. She had so many feelings and thoughts building, she had no idea how to coherently respond...she wanted to scream! Amber gulped, audibly, as Rosanna wheeled over a rolling tray with a variety of dildos and vibrators on top of a piece of sanitary paper. She had never used a toy before. Her fingers and the detachable shower head usually did the trick. Suddenly, this was becoming less like a wild dream and more like a nightmare!

Rosanna had an evil smirk on her face and Amber was panicking. Were they really expecting her to masturbate in front of them? She also wasn't sure whether or not to take up the offer of getting assistance. The thought of getting fucked by a dildo in the doctor's office was giving Amber a lot of mixed emotions. She wasn't sure if she could actually reach a climax in front of them and was also embarrassed about never using toys before. She didn't know what to do.

Dr. Singh pushed a button on the black box, where all of the wires and straps were coming from, and a display screen, with numbers and symbols that Amber didn't understand, turned on. She was still sitting on the exam chair/bed with the hospital gown still bunched around her waist, her breasts and pussy still exposed.

Dr. Singh and Rosanna started picking up some of the wires, with the electrode suction cups, and moved toward Amber.

"We have to attach these to a few spots."

Dr. Singh seemed to be very used to narrating aloud to his patients. It did help put Amber at ease, though, as he was helping get her through every step.

They attached the wires to each of her temples and another right above her belly button. The sound of Velcro ripping apart filled Amber's ears as Rosanna started to adjust the arm band around Amber's forearm. Amber felt as if she was in a kinky Sci-fi movie. As the doctor and nurse buzzed around, making adjustments to the machine, Amber worked up the courage and managed to push the words out in a meek whisper to ask a question:

"Am I going to be able to do this privately?"

"You really are a shy one!" Rosanna started to laugh but was cut off by Dr. Singh.

"Unfortunately, we do have to stay and observe to make note of some of the machine's recordings. I'm sorry about that, is there any way we can help you feel more comfortable?"

Amber didn't really have an answer but she knew she had to finish. She glanced at the various toys on the tray. They were made of different materials and some were thick, long, short and ribbed. There were about ten different options to choose from. She was picturing her nervous, clumsy hands awkwardly handling a dildo.

"Did you really mean it when you said one of you would help?"

Amber wanted to curl into a ball but her legs were still spread in the stirrups and her chin was practically touching her collarbone. Dr. Singh had his professional smile.

"Certainly! I know this is probably a weird situation for you but we are both professionals and are only here to help. Either of us would be happy to help you!"

While the doctor was incredibly handsome and polite, Amber felt like she would tighten up even more if he was the one in control of the dildo. Rosanna seemed to have a bit of a mean side but Amber felt a little more comfortable with girls, plus, the nurse was incredibly attractive and clearly very spunky. Amber felt her cheeks burning as her eyes stared at the floor in front of Rosanna's feet.

"Well, maybe if Rosanna helped..."

The nurse lit up with excitement before Amber finished her sentence.

"I would love to! Which toy would you like to use?"

Rosanna gave a flourish of the arm, displaying the collection like Vanna White. Amber nervously looked at all of them.

"I've actually never used a vibrator, so that could be interesting. Which ones vibrate?"

"Oh, you are in for a treat then! How exciting!"

Rosanna had a big smile as she started pointing at a few of the toys. Amber decided on a navy blue toy as it was slightly rubbery, but still hard, with considerable ribbing. It was fairly thick and probably six inches long.

"Good choice!" Rosanna grinned.

Amber gave a nervous giggle. Dr. Singh was seated on the rolling chair, giving the girls a bit of distance.

"Rosanna, gloves!" Dr. Singh reminded the nurse.

Rosanna playfully rolled her eyes, grabbed a pair out of the box and made intentional eye contact with Amber as she snapped them on. The nurse picked up the vibrator and walked to the pedal of the exam chair/bed. Amber felt the seat rising up into the air and start to lay back more. Once Amber was practically laying flat, and lifted high enough into the air, Rosanna circled back around to get between Amber's legs.

"Ready?" Rosanna dragged out the word in a teasing voice.

"As I'll ever be!" Amber laughed, her eyes glued to the ceiling.

Her legs, still spread wide, started to tremble slightly. With the adjustment of the exam chair/bed, her legs weren't lifted as high but they were still spread due to the stirrups. Rosanna put one gloved hand on Amber's mound, her thumb pressing down on her clit, then rubbed the head of the vibrator up and down the length of her slit.

The feeling was strange to Amber. It still wasn't powered on and she was already realizing it might be easier for her to cum than she had thought. She was oddly getting incredibly turned on. She bravely decided to look down and take a peek. Staring at Amber's pussy, Rosanna was mesmerized and looked enchanted. Amber saw the head of the toy start to glisten and shine brighter and brighter as Rosanna teased her entrance.

Amber's juices, along with some of the medical lube that was still left over, were lubricating the toy generously. Rosanna flicked her emerald eyes up at Amber and turned on the vibrator. Amber immediately felt her body jerk, violently, as the strong vibrations were pulsating on her clit. The nurse smiled as she continued stroking Amber's slit as the vibrator loudly and expertly shook. Amber reached out, desperately grasping at the edge of the exam chair/bed, as her nails dug in deeply.