The New Neighborhood Ch. 01

Story Info
Max moves into a new neighborhood and meets an older gent.
3.7k words
4.42
19.4k
21
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EliasxM
EliasxM
33 Followers

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Every character is 18 or above.

*******

As I packed my suitcase and boxes filled with various typical 18-year-old items, I noticed my mom and dad were whispering right outside my room. I could definitely hear the words "divorce" and my name, which was 'Max'. Their subtle whispering wasn't so subtle, almost like they wanted me to hear on purpose. But, knowing my parents, they definitely didn't want me to know. They were prone to keeping me in the dark about family issues. I didn't hold it against them, I had just turned 18 a few months ago so I'm barely an adult.

I didn't blame them, after all. All my cases and boxes were packed over the brim full, but I managed to maneuver it to close the boxes with strong tape. I sighed, and brushed my fingertips along my bedroom wall. This would be the last time I am here.

As I help load up the moving truck, I noticed the movers were laughing and pointing at me. Particularly, my obvious tan lines. I did a lot of yard work in the sun, so I had tan lines from my tank top and shorts, which were short as briefs, considering I wanted to try and tan my legs a bit since the summer was almost over. The tan line from my tank top was peeking through my shirt collar, and one of them, in Spanish, said "Is that a bra tan line?" Thinking I wouldn't be able to understand them. Thank God I took Spanish in my junior year.

The idea popped into my head, instead of scowling back, I leaned forward a bit in their direction and pulled down my shirt collar, exposing my pale chest and pink nipples. I smirked and winked, then retorted, "Wanna find out?". They flushed and turned away, one of them scratching their neck in awkwardness. I turned away and rushed into my parents' car, my own face blushing lightly. That was fucking embarrassing, and I am not that type of person. It was a first for me to be even remotely flirty.

My body wasn't exactly fit, but I was showing some definition lines. Specifically, my biceps and abs. And then there is a V-line that nestled under my waistband, but I guess that was hereditary. I definitely wasn't built, I guess I was more lean with a hint of muscle. I traced my tan lines with my finger and over my pale chest, a slight whine escaped my lips. I guess I should find a gym near my new place.

We had arrived at our destination, my parents helped the movers. As I stepped out of the car, I had accidentally made eye contact with one of the movers, particularly the one that talked about me, and I quickly turned my head away and started unloading boxes. The neighborhood was quiet, and had beautiful two-story houses all the way down the block and both sides of the street. I saw several people approaching us, to be exact, they were older people who looked they like they didn't have any kids. Especially the couples. I was a little confused but maybe this was a housing area for retired persons, that would definitely make more sense. That would mean no one around my age would be here, but I didn't really get along with people my age anyways.

They all looked in their late 30s up to their early 50s, and only a few of them had any noticeable gray hair. A lady with blonde silver hair, who looked around her late 40s, greeted us with a smile. "We can't tell you how happy we are that someone finally filled that empty house. It felt so.. off putting to have a house just sit here, vacant for so long. My name is Barbara," she shook both my mom and my dad's hand, then mine.

"I am Shelly," My mom beamed.

"You can call me Patrick," my dad's voice followed.

"Uhm.. I am Max." I said sheepishly. The group kept introducing themselves and one particular pair of elders caught my eye. One of them was my former English teacher, one I actually enjoyed having teach me. My face lit up as I approached them, and smiled. "Mrs. Cooper, it's so good to see you. You were my English teacher in my sophomore year."

"Max? Oh my goodness, hi honey I barely recognized you. How are you doing sweetie?" her voice was soothing, and it made me feel welcomed. I told her I was doing good and I looked forward to being her neighbor.

"Well," Barbara grinned in a friendly manner. "You two know each other? That's great. Now max won't feel left out since there's no one his age here,"

The group chuckled with her and I saw a man coming toward us. He had black hair that was slicked back with a very expensive looking suit. I could tell he definitely worked out underneath, and there was only gray hair above his ears. His skin was tan but not dark, just like a normal tan color you get sunbathing a few times. He must've have been in his early 40s as well. He grinned and held out his hand to me and my parents.

"Sorry I am late, business meeting was extended. My name is David, but please don't call me Dave." They all laughed together and we also introduced ourselves.

Barbara intervened by saying, " David has wonderful barbecue bashes every end of July."

"Its true," He agreed, "You should come, unless you don't want to. Completely up to you, no pressure."

My father smiled, "We'll be there. It's a great chance to get to know our new neighbors."

I was excited to see my teacher and catch up with her, I would definitely go. I also really wanted to see what David was hiding under his suit, and if there's a barbecue there's definitely a pool, and I'm looking forward to it.

As the week went by and we unloaded boxes and decorated the house, the day of the BBQ bash had finally come. My parents informed me there was indeed a pool and dress in a swim suit. I looked through my clothes, and pulled out a black pair of swim trunks that hugged my legs and had a gold trim. They were expensive and I bought them but never wore them, thinking I would be in a swim club last year. They stopped right below my tan lines which was my main concern. Next I pulled out one of the tank tops I wore when I was doing yard work and slipped it on, barely managing to cover my pale torso and tan lines. I inhaled sharply and looked at myself in my body mirror, twirling and making poses. It works, I guess.

My blond fluffy hair sat perfectly on my head and I swept my bangs from my eyes to the side, using a tad of gel just to hold them in place. The sun had definitely bleached my hair brighter than normal, but I wasn't complaining. I looked at my door and back at the mirror, slipping two of my thumbs into the swim suit waistband and pulling it down a bit to examine the damage below. I thought about trimming or shaving before, but there's barely any hair near my pubic area to begin with. So I left it as is. The only hair I really had was under my arms, which were sparse and thin, on my legs, which was darker than my head hair, and my pubic area, which was also light and fine. My tan wasn't that dark, but it was obvious when you pull my shirt down to reveal my tan lines.

As I stared at my crotch area even more, I noticed it started getting hard and I panicked, cursing as I pulled up my shorts. My parents were waiting so I left my room, and walked with them to the neighbors. I saw David in the backyard with a huge grill, that had many options of food. Hamburgers, Veggie burgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken, and other food that looked delicious. My eyes traveled from the grilled to David, he was wearing baggy gray swim trunks and were above his knees and an apron, tied around his waist. He had a firm back and visible muscles, and his arms were tight around his biceps and forearms. I could see some veins traveling up from his wrist to his mid arm. If I were a woman, I'd call him sexy.

My mom approached David with clearly flirtatious intentions and handed him her egg salad, which I didn't care for. He thanked her and told us to enjoy ourselves. I approached the pool shyly and dipped my legs in, sitting on the edge and back on my palms. My former teacher shot me a warm smile and came over, leaning down so I could hear her over the music. "Can I get you anything, dear?" I smiled back and refused her offer.

I watched as my dad scowled at the sight of my mom being flirty with David, while he was grilling. I already knew since they were getting divorced, there's probably nothing my dad could do about it. My mom came up to me and offered me a wine cooler. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow, and she responded to it by saying, "Just stay here where I can see you. And I let the others know you have permission." She winked at me and returned to the grill area.

About 3 drinks later, my head starts to feel light, and I feel like I'm swimming, my cheeks were pink. Drinking on an empty stomach really did hit you faster. I watched my parents leave the backyard into the house, probably to argue. Then I felt a presence sit next to me. It was David, who offered me a burger with all the fixings. I smiled and accepted the food, considering my stomach desperately need it to conceal some of the alcohol.

I gobbled it down like I was starving, getting grease all over my chin and cheeks. David snickered, removing his apron and wiping the grease from my face. He brushed my bangs from my face and I instinctively tilted my head back slightly, still feeling the dizziness. "You drank quite a bit? Or you're just a light weight?"

I groaned and murmured, "I only had 3 wine coolers." I started to examine his body, his beautiful pectorals and defined six pack, my eyes lowered to his belly button before he snapped me out of my fantasy with a question.

"Ohh. So you drank on an empty stomach, huh?" I could feel his eyes on my body, then he noticed the tan line peeking from the collar of my tank top. "Worked in the sun?" While he pointed at it. I nodded and pulled my tank top down a bit, exposing more of my pale chest.

David drank from his own bottle, but it was beer rather than a wine cooler.

"Where did my parents go?"

He leaned back to look at his back porch, through the large and tall window panes that weren't covered by the curtains. He saw them, clearly arguing, hands gesturing in all kinds of ways. "They're talking."

My face displayed a sorrowful expression, "You don't need to lie. They're arguing, right?"

David frowned, "Yeah, unfortunately." He handed me another wine cooler after I finished my burger. "Let's have a good time, don't let that get you down." He smiled warmly, and I returned the same expression as we clinked our bottles.

After I downed the last few sips, I grunted and cleared my throat. "Pee," was all I could muster out.

"Oh," David pushed himself up, then offered a hand out. I took it and pulled myself up, nearly stumbling myself onto him. "Follow me." As we walked toward his house, I noticed my parents were gone, as well as most of the party guests. Actually, there was hardly few people left. It was already getting dark, and it would be understandable why they were getting home. Although I assumed they were probably expecting me home soon.

Soon, it was dark, and everyone but me and David had left. His pools lights automatically turned themselves on, and I sighed. "If I wasn't so self-conscious, I could have gone swimming."

"What do you have to be insecure about?" David inquired.

"My tan lines.. The movers were talking about them in Spanish." I looked down and splashed my feet in the water a little.

"Who cares? Tan lines are unavoidable. You have a great body, don't be ashamed," He patted me on the back in a friendly manner, which kind of made me feel good but his touch sparked some kind of reaction in my stomach. I wanted to feel his touch more.

I laughed to hide my embarrassment but I agreed. I peeled my tank top off, exposing my pale torso and tan lines, then folded the top and put it next to me. The cool night air rolling over my exposed body made my nipples twitch in response, and I noticed David side-eyeing my body. I couldn't tell if he was interested or just curious.

"Ever been skinny dipping?" I nearly choked at the question that was presented to me. I shook my head, of course I've never been skinny dipping. "I do it every other night. Its good for the body, especially in the cool night air." David stood up, tugging down his trunks and kicking them off along with his sandals, then diving into the water. I felt my cheeks burn up as I was just flashed his manhood.

He swam in a lap, then back to me, poking his head and half body out of the water. "You can come in too." I was shy at first, but decided to throw my dignity away and get in. My thumbs slid into the waistband of my swim suit, and I slowly pushed them down to my ankles, still feeling shy. I stood up and kicked them off, my tan lines were running all the way around my legs right underneath each butt cheek. I tried my hardest to resist the urge to get an erection, carefully getting myself into the cold water.

We both went under water and swam laps, occasionally I did freestyle, and ended with me floating on my back. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the relaxing swim. I finally started to feel tired and propped myself up on the edge, allowing my legs to dangle in the water like I originally was. We both grabbed another bottle of what we were each drinking, I was on my 5th and he on his 9th. We started talking about school, jobs, etc. He let me know he was an attorney, and he was recently promoted. Of course I congratulated him and we just sat by each other, naked and wet, in the chilly night wind that occasionally made us jolt up.

The next moment, was a blur. I couldn't remember how, or why, but suddenly I was in his lap, our lips inches away, my eyes were half-lidded in a daze, and his broad hands were resting on my waist. My legs were folded on both sides of him, while his legs were still over the edge, my hands laid gently on his shoulders. I could hear our breathing starting to hitch, the tension was so thick, so thick.. That was when I felt my erection tip rubbing against his stomach, making me shiver. I had also noticed his growing erection between my cheeks, but I was embarrassed at my own, and hid my face in his neck.

I heard him snickering lowly, then felt one of his hands run up my back and to my shoulder, pushing me back a bit so I would look at him. He had a lustful expression that only turned me on even more. Looking closely, I could see his beard was starting to grow in. We both leaned in, our lips brushing against each other, he took the first initiative and pressed our lips together. His breath tasted like beer and barbecue sauce, but I didn't mind. I subconsciously bucked my hips against his stomach, letting a soft groan leave my lips.

As he pushed his tongue inside my mouth, our tongues entwined, and about 3 minutes of sloppy making out, his mouth traveled to my neck, planting soft kisses and sucking lightly to not make a mark. Carefully, David pushed me down. He had me on my back, where he dipped himself back in the pool. "Max, have you ever done anything sexual?" I shook my head and shivered, he pushed my legs up where my ankles were practically touching my ears. He said, "Don't worry. Just leave everything to me," then I felt a wet warmth over my anus.

It was his tongue. He was licking in circular motions, and suckling every so often. I felt his tongue prodding and entering, wriggling around my insides. He finally stopped and pulled my hips forward a bit, sitting me slightly upward. "Enjoy yourself," he whispered close to my ear, and enclosed his moist mouth around my erection. My hips thursted forward in reaction, and one of my hands reached down and tangled in his hair. I threw my head back and my jaw dropped, gasping and moaning like a bitch in heat. I felt one of his fingers slip inside me, but I didn't protest, instead I whimpered because it felt so good. He curled his finger around and eventually hit a spot that made my toes curl, and I gasped out loud, probably loud enough for the neighbors to hear. Moments later I felt my dick shooting ropes of sticky seed all over my chest and stomach.

I was catching my breath, my chest was heaving, and just when I thought he was done, he licked up some of the spunk on my chest and flicked his tongue over one of my hardened nipples, causing me to gasp out again. He started to suck and I felt waves of what felt like electric soar through my body, then I winced slightly when he twisted the bud between his teeth. He finally retreated from my chest, pulling himself up beside me and landing a passionate smooch on my cheek.

"I'll get you some new clothes." He smiled. I grabbed his wrist as he started to walk off. He looked back at me with confusion.

"What about you?" I said as my head tilted in the direction of his hardened dick. He smiled at me and kneeled back down.

"Don't worry, I love to give more than I receive." This statement made me blush and I watched him walk back into the house to retrieve a pair of clothes. The tee shirt was too big, as were the pair of sweatpants he gave me. I giggled as the clothes were slipping on me, but thanked him nonetheless. I hesitantly walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his torso and rested my head in his neck. He returned the romantic embrace, brushing my bangs out of my eyes.

"Come on, I'll walk you home." David smiled and offered his hand. I smiled brightly and accepted his hand, and we walked in the direction of my house.

When I got home, my parents thanked David for his hospitality and told me I should be getting ready for bed so they can all wake up on time to finish the little bit of unpacking for the attic. I agreed, and started making my way upstairs, into my room where I plopped my body on the bed, then my heart raced. I had so many thoughts, mainly that I wanted to spend more time with David, sleep in his bed, become lovers even possibly. I never had a romantic interest my entire life, I even really thought I was impotent for a bit.

My mom knocked softly on my door frame, and entered my room. She sat on the edge of my bed, and I instantly knew what she wanted to talk about. "Hon.. I know this may come as a surprise.. I want you to know it's not your fault-" she was cut off, squinting at my neck. "Oh my lord. Those mosquitoes just love your blood huh?" Her fingers touched my neck, and my face went bright red. I already knew what she was referring to but surprisingly it was a light color in the body mirror, resembling a bug bite. I sighed to myself in relief.

"Anyway-" she started again, "Your dad and I are getting divorced but we agreed to stay in the same house, for now, to make it easier for both of us, and you. We will be sleeping in separate rooms. I will be at the end of the hall and your dad will be on the left of your room. If you need anything you may come to our rooms. Now get some sleep," she gave me a side hug and kissed my forehead while she left the room. I felt embarrassed to be treated like a kid at my age, but I know she just loves me.

As I was trying to sleep, the scene kept replaying in my mind, over and over. His tongue on my hole, his mouth enveloped my cock, the kisses. My dick started getting hard yet again, and I groaned. Quietly, I slipped my pants down. My lights were off and the door was closed, but not locked, which was my worry. I made sure to lay on my side, back away from the door, and got to work. I wrapped my soft hand around my now full mast erection, and starting pumping. I sniffed the clothes I was wearing, and of course they smelled like David. His deep scented cologne reminded me of his handsome chiseled face and his beautiful toned body. I shoved the shirt in my mouth to help hold it out of the way, and stroked faster. Soon I felt the climax build up, and came inside my hand while my feet clenched and I tried holding my moans back.

EliasxM
EliasxM
33 Followers
12