The New Neighborhood Ch. 00 - Prequel 04

Story Info
Fucking Carrie, Abby, Gale and her mother.
7.4k words
4.78
16.8k
28

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the lively pool party at Melanie's house, Heather, Vickie and I returned home. It was Saturday evening and I smiled at the thought of having another day to rest and relax. I enjoyed spending time with all the girls from the soccer team but my libido needed a break.

As soon as we entered the house, I saw a blinking light on one of the home phones. I assumed that it was a spam caller, but listened on the off chance that it might be something important.

"Hi, this is Jaynie. I'm calling to remind Victoria that we are going to church as a family tomorrow. She doesn't have to come home, but she needs to be dressed and ready to go to the ten o'clock service."

Vickie made the decision to go home so she wouldn't have to wake up, rush home and listen to her mother yelling at her not to be late. I've never known Jaynie to be someone who yells at her daughters, but that was Vickie's reasoning.

After she left, I realized that the answering machine in the phone was still lit so I checked for another message.

After listening to a brief spam message, which I quickly deleted, the phone rang, startling me, and I answered.

"Hi Tom, this is Aaron, I'm Gale's father and Terri told me about her visit with you," he began.

"Hi Aaron. Yes, the girls had a great time and I enjoyed talking to Terri too." I replied while nervously wondering what he knew and where this conversation was going.

"Terri was excited when she came home after talking with you about some of the tensions in our house. We took your suggestion and had a family meeting and involved Gale as another adult," continued Aaron.

"That's great news, how did that work out?" feeling relieved that he didn't want to talk about me fucking Gale or kissing Terri.

"Well, to be honest, we're a bit stuck. I think we need some help thinking everything through. Would you mind coming over for lunch tomorrow?" asked Aaron hesitantly.

"You seem hesitant Aaron. Is this something you want or that Gale and Terri want?" I replied.

"Oh no, I think you're the perfect person. If I seemed hesitant it was just that I don't want to impose on you," he assured me.

"And Terri and Gale are onboard as well?" I asked thinking that they were pushing this encounter.

"They say that they're onboard, but that I should make the decision," replied Aaron proudly.

"Ok, I'd love to come over," I chuckled to myself.

"That's great. We'll see you at noon tomorrow," replied Aaron with an expression of relief.

After ending the call, I smiled as I thought about how clever Gale and Terri were to have set up this meeting while leading Aaron to believe it was his idea.

"What was that about?" asked Heather.

"That was Aaron, Gale's dad, asking me to join them for lunch tomorrow," I replied while shaking my head.

"So why are you laughing and shaking your head?" smirked Heather.

"I think that Gale wants to fuck her father and that Terri wants to use me to spice up her sex life," I smiled.

"So, just a typical, after church, Sunday luncheon, with a touch of debauchery," laughed Heather.

"I'm wondering if I'm doing the right thing?" I questioned myself out loud.

"Well, somebody likes the idea," stated Heather emphatically while pointing at the rapidly growing erection that was tenting my shorts.

"What are you talking about?" I feigned innocence.

"Oh Daddy," she smiled as she approached and reached out her right hand to caress my cock. Her left hand reached up, behind my neck and pulled my lips to hers.

As soon as her tongue touched mine, I forgot about tomorrow and returned to the present. My heart beat stronger and my breathing grew deeper. I briefly broke the kiss and asked her, "What do you want Noodle?"

"Hmmmmm?" she began, "just for tonight, I want to be your personal fuck toy. I need you to wear me out. I only get sex when I come home, so I need you to fuck my face, pussy and ass. The more orgasms, the better!" she quipped.

I quickly stripped out of my clothes and approached Heather. Wordlessly I lifted her t-shirt over her head then lowered it behind her back trapping her arms behind her.

"Kneel!" I demanded.

I stroked my cock and squeezed out some pre-cum that I wiped on her cheeks and nose. Then I grabbed her head and slid my cock in and out of her throat. I could feel myself getting harder and longer. I pressed her face against me, with my balls resting in her chin. I reached down and pinched her nipples and twisted them.

"Nnnnnnnggghhhhh!" groaned Heather as she squirmed with her arms still trapped.

I pulled back and watched the saliva dripping from her mouth as she gasped for air, "Ooooh, haaaaa, ooooh, haaaaa, ooooh." Then Heather looked up into my eyes and smiled wordlessly.

Just looking at her reminded me of the fun that Nicole and I used to have while I did my best to satisfy her sexual appetite. Surprisingly, Heather seemed to need me more.

I helped her to stand and walked her toward the bedroom. Halfway there, I spread her legs, had her bend at the waist and quickly sheathed my throbbing cock into her sopping wet pussy. I held her hips and slowly fucked her. Each stroke was long and forceful. I pulled her ass back against my hips to force my cock deeper and deeper with each thrust.

After about ten strokes, Heather bellowed, "AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!" as her body tensed, shook and her pussy pulsed with pleasure.

I slipped the constraining shirt off of her arms and massaged out some of the kinks. "That's one," giggled Heather as we moved toward our bed.

"Sit on the edge of the bed," I instructed. I went to the closet and retrieved a wooden briefcase sized box. I placed it on the bed and responded to Heather's un-asked question, "This, my dear sweet fuck toy, is an adult toy box."

"Do we need a safe word?" she asked nervously.

"No, but maybe another time," I smiled.

I took out a pair of gold-plated nipple clamps with one-ounce weights attached.

"Earrings?" chuckled Heather.

I reached over and clamped one onto her already erect right nipple. "Ohhhh fuck!" she gasped.

"Just breathe and relax. Soon your body will ignore the pain."

"Ahhhhh yes. Phewwww, that's not so bad," she smiled crookedly.

Then I dropped the weight that was supported by my left hand. "Shit!" she barked and then remembered to breathe.

I repeated the process on her left breast. Heather was shaking and her pussy was oozing. I dropped to the floor and knelt between her thighs. "Lean back baby." I directed and then leaned in and lapped her from her anal sphincter to her clit.

After just a few licks Heather was breathing hard, "Hooh, haah, hooh haah."

I slid two fingers inside and methodically rubbed her g-spot. My mouth moved to her clit and I latched on sucking it like a baby at its mother's breast.

"Ho, Hooh, Holy Shiiiiiiit!" shouted Heather as her body trembled, shook and spasmed as she fell back on the bed. My fingers, still inside her, moved slowly in and out triggering orgasmic tremors that caused her hips to buck into the air.

"That's two," I laughed.

"More like two hundred," she gasped and giggled.

"Have you had enough?" I asked while hoping that she wanted more.

"Not even close," she challenged.

"Up on your hands and knees."

"Ohh, Ohh," she gasped, "I forgot about the nipples.

She shuddered and asked, "Why does pain trigger a sexual response?"

I slapped her right ass cheek, her body jerked and the nipple clamps bounced and tightened as Heather stifled a scream. I slapped her left cheek, then her right and repeated the process until her ass was shiny and pink. Then I stepped up and entered her again and fucked her a little harder than the first time. I could feel her inner heat and knew that it wouldn't take much to push her over the edge.

"Fuck me Daddy, fuck me Daddy," she begged again and again.

I started fucking her harder and then leaned over and released the nipple clamps. The intense pain of both blood flowing into her nipples and me pounding my hips against her tender ass, triggered her most powerful orgasm of the day. She collapsed forward and I laid on top of her lifting my torso to allow her to breathe. My cock was still throbbing inside her shuddering body. When Heather had recovered some, I took her into the shower to relax and recover.

"Are you going to cum tonight?" she asked while stroking my cock.

"I can't decide," I admitted.

"Are you saving yourself for that little whore Gale and her slutty cunt mother, Terri?" joked Heather.

I realized that I would never sleep tonight if I didn't cum soon. I also knew that I'd recover enough to fuck the blonde duo, if that's what they needed.

Heather and I returned to the bed and I lubed up her ass. She laid on her back and I strapped her hands into the fur-lined cuffs on either side of the headboard. I put cuffs on her ankles and attached them with a short length of rope to the wrist cuffs.

I looked at her beautiful body with her legs raised and spread wide in a perfect V. I moved over her, kissed her sensitive nipples, and we shared another loving kiss. I moved between her thighs, pressed my cock deep into her pussy and fucked her steadily until she began to whimper, "Unnh, unnh, unnh, unnh."

Her abdomen tightened, she stopped breathing and fell limp in her restraints. Slowly she started taking deeper breaths, her eyes opened and was about to speak when I pulled my cock from her pussy and shoved it home into her anal sheath.

Heather started spouting gibberish while I pummeled her ass and released rockets of cum deep into the dark recesses of her core. The anal orgasm that ensued was to be her last of the night.

I untied her hands and feet and tucked her into bed then I cleaned up and joined her spooning against her cum-oozing ass.

We both slept through the night without moving. I woke before she did and brought her some breakfast in bed. "Thank you Daddy," smiled Heather

"For what? For fucking you into oblivion?" I quipped.

"Well, yes, for that, but mostly for treating me like an adult," she began. "I know that I'll always be your little girl, but it's nice to know that I can be your fuck toy too!" she giggled.

We puttered around the house naked until I needed to get ready to go visit Aaron and his family. Heather took time to frequently entice me, with her body and her touches, to ensure I'd be "up for anything."

Just before noon I pulled up in front of Aaron and Terri's ranch style house in a large subdivision of similarly styled homes from the fifties. There was an old-fashioned knocker on the door that looked out of place. I found myself staring at it and appreciating the industrial design that used to be so prevalent in people's homes. I touched it and felt the texture of the design. I shook my head and brought myself back to reality, took hold of the knocker and rapped three times.

Terri answered the door wearing a light blue summery shift with a deep vee neckline that exposed the inner curves of her breasts. I looked into her eyes and said, "It's not often that you see knockers like that."

Terri blushed, and as soon as the words were out of my mouth I started blushing too. "Your breasts are beautiful," I assured her, "but I was commenting on the door knocker."

Then I handed her a house gift of a bottle of wine and some cashews. She took the gift, winked and said, "I love your nuts!"

We both chuckled at the mutual flirting. Terri turned and led me into the living room. "Hi Mr Brostwin," smiled Gale with a wave.

"Hi Gale. It seems like ages since I've seen you," I joked

"Tom, this is Aaron," introduced Terri.

"Hi Aaron, I know that I've seen you at soccer games. I'm happy that you invited me over. Coaching Gale has been a pleasure and I can't believe that the girls are all grown up and going to college soon."

"They are grown up, and thanks to your advice, Terri and I now recognize Gale as the adult that she has become," replied Aaron proudly.

"Tom brought some wine and cashews," began Terri, "I'll pop the cork to let the wine breathe and bring us a snack."

As Terri disappeared into kitchen Aaron began to speak, "Terri and I believe that sexual intimacy is essential for happiness."

"May I interrupt," I smiled, "let's wait for Terri to return so we'll all be on the same page."

Soon Terri came in with some crackers, cheese, cashews and three glasses of wine, "We had an open bottle of Pinot Noir, so I poured us some of that," she smiled.

I looked over at Gale and saw the disappointment on her face. I stood and retrieved a glass of wine. Terri smiled, but her smile quickly changed to a look of concerned confusion as I turned and handed the glass to Gale.

"Gale's not twenty-one," stated Aaron emphatically.

"Yes, I know that she's eighteen. I also know that when we spoke you mentioned that you were stuck," I reminded him.

I looked at Terri, "Do you understand that this state has a law that restricts alcohol consumption to people twenty-one and older?" she asked rhetorically.

Gale immediately picked up on where I was going with this, "Yes, but a wise man once told me that small amounts of red wine can be healthy and that he recalled his grandfather, a physician, serving him some when he was five years old."

I looked at Terri and Aaron and saw they were both smiling. "I want you both to know that I won't do anything to disrupt your family. If I hadn't seen your smiles, I would have taken the wine back."

They both nodded and I was about to continue when Aaron spoke, "Tom, you're right, we should have asked her if she wanted a glass too."

"We also want you to know that everything we discuss or do today will be held in strict confidence," added Terri with a wink.

"I appreciate that. Sometimes what we want as individuals doesn't align with laws or the accepted morals of our society," I paused while Terri skittered out to the kitchen and returned with a glass of wine that she handed to me. "Here's to close friends!" I toasted as we all took our first of many sips.

When Gale took her first sip she moaned, "Mmmmmm that feels warm and yummy," and quickly followed up with, "don't worry, I'll drink responsibly," she assured her parents with a smile.

"I think we should all say a little about what we want from this meeting," I began. All three of them looked like deer caught in headlights. "OK, I'll start. I'm here to support each of you in your effort to ensure happiness in your family. I happen to believe that true happiness comes from intimacy and that can come in many forms: a hug, a kiss, caressing and yes, sex."

Aaron, who had begun to talk about intimacy earlier spoke, "We agree with your views on intimacy, but that's where we're stuck."

I moved closer to Terri and asked, "May I hug you?"

She glanced toward Aaron who nodded and we embraced.

"May I hug you Daddy?" asked Gale in her young seductive voice.

"Yes, Baby, I'd like that," he replied as Gale pressed her body into her fathers and held him in a tight embrace.

"Will you kiss me Tom?" asked Terri without looking toward Aaron. She had previously told me that he wanted to see me fuck her, so I cradled her head, pressed my lips to hers and welcomed her tongue to dance with mine."

"That's really hot! Does it bother you Daddy?" whispered Gale loudly.

"Not at all," he began, "may I kiss you like that?" asked Aaron nervously.

"Yes please," she replied and soon their passion was audible as Gale squirmed and moaned, "Mmmmmm, unnnnnnnh, aaaaaanh!" then broke the kiss when she felt Aaron's erection pressing against her and whispered loudly, "I want your cock."

Gale waited nervously to get her father's reply.

Aaron was a little surprised but not entirely shocked. I later learned that he and Terri had agreed that he would fuck their daughter if she wanted it and that Aaron would get his wish to see her fucked by Tom. Apparently, Terri and Gale had shared this information.

Gale dropped her knees in front of Aaron and soon had his pants and boxers piled at his feet. She grabbed his already erect seven-inch cock and began giving him a slow methodical blowjob. Her right hand stroked him while her left caressed his balls. Her tongue seductively swirled around the tip. "Don't cum yet Daddy. I want it in my pussy!"

"Oh fuck!" gasped Aaron, he was close to cumming but managed to hold off as Gale released him.

They watched as Terri turned her back to me and I unzipped her dress, slid the straps off her shoulders and the dress dropped to the floor. Terri's naked body was revealed to me for the first time.

"Oh God! You're so beautiful!" gasped Gale upon seeing her mother naked.

Terri's body was a more voluptuous version of Gale's. I reached around and cupped her soft 36C breasts that no longer had firmness of youth, but were equally enticing. I played with her nipples as they became erect and she moaned, "Mmmmmmmmm, let's all get naked."

Terri turned to help me out of my clothes while Aaron and Gale disrobed as well.

"Touch me Daddy," urged Gale. "I've seen you looking at me so I know you want me," she smiled nervously.

"But it's wrong," sighed Aaron.

"Who says? The same people who say I shouldn't drink wine?" joked Gale.

I saw the internal conflict in Aaron and decided to intervene. I walked over arm and arm with Terri. "Let's slow things down," I suggested, "is there a bedroom with a large bed?"

"Our guest room has a king-sized bed," chirped Terri.

As we entered the room, we took direction from Gale. You two lay down on your backs and let us do the work," she began, "this time!" she giggled.

Aaron and I laid back with plenty of space between us. Both of our cocks were hard and oozing precum at the sight of the two naked blondes before us.

"Do you want to see Mommy fuck Tom?" asked Gale

Aaron nodded and Gale demanded, "Use your words, Daddy. Tell us what you want!"

"Yes mistress," slipped out of Aaron's mouth without thought. "I want to watch Mommy fuck your soccer coach," he added in a whisper.

Terri straddled my hips and slid forward, Her pussy lips kissed the underside of my cock from the base to purple plum-shaped head. She slid back and forth several times and commented, "This is one big fucking cock."

"It feels good, doesn't it Mommy?"

Terri turned with a knowing look at Gale, raised up, placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her vagina and slowly lowered her hips. She quickly established a rhythm and was taking all of my cock after about ten strokes.

"Does Mommy want to see Gale fuck her Daddy?" asked Gale calmly

"Oh, God, yes!" came her quick reply.

"What do you want Daddy?"

"I want you to fuck me like Mommy is fucking Tom," smiled Aaron.

Gale straddled her father, slid her pussy along his cock, lifted up and was soon taking him fully into her tight little teenage body.

The two of them rode us until they climaxed. Their orgasms triggered orgasmic responses in both Aaron and I as we each filled our partners with hot creamy cum.

The women laid between us facing each other's pussy. They each raised their upper leg to give access to the other. Aaron watched as Gale licked my cum from her mother's oozing twat and swallowed it hungrily. Terri did the same extracting as much of her husband's cum from their daughter as possible. As they collected the last oozing mouthfuls, they sat up, kissed and shared a long sexy and cummy kiss.

By the end of this exhibition, my cock was fully recovered. Gale moved closer and looked at her father. "Watch me Daddy! Watch your baby girl fill her tight little pussy with her soccer coach's cock!"

Aaron watched as Gale mimicked her mother's earlier performance. He reached down and stroked his own cock looking at the erotic sight before him.

"Do you fuck Mommy's ass?" asked Gale suggestively.

Aaron shook his head.

"Mommy, do you want your ass fucked by Daddy?"