The New Neighborhood Ch. 00 - Prequel 01

Story Info
How I fucked Heather on her 18th Birthday.
12.1k words
4.71
53k
126

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather's 18th Birthday

My name is Tom Brostwin. I work from a home office in a small but comfortable home that I share with my daughter Heather, in a suburb near Boston. I'm thirty-eight years old and do what I can to balance my life. I'm six-foot-two-inches tall, weigh two-hundred-ten pounds, and stay fit working out in a small home gym. I have a thick eight-inch cock.

I work as a consultant for software development, both in the high-tech world as well as in the world of business process software. For the last six years I have been the lone parent for my daughter Heather.

Heather is a senior in high school, who I swear has at least twenty best friends. She has been active in soccer, swimming, plays, choral groups, band, and the math team.

The winter, six years earlier, had been much like any other in New England. A few small snow storms with mostly sunny weather. Then, one Friday morning it started snowing and didn't stop. The wind picked up and drifted snow across roads faster than the plows could clear them. Commuters were told to leave work early to make it home before the worst of the storm hit later that night. Nobody is certain how it started, but the rapidly moving commuters quickly became a pile up of nearly two-hundred cars, with ten people losing their lives.

Heather was twelve at the time, it wasn't an easy transition, but we pulled our lives together. Heather, like her mother Nicole, focused on the positives, and with help from her friends, her teachers and her coaches, she grew into the incredible young woman that she is today. I kept working, doing what I had to do to raise my daughter. I put every ounce of energy into staying healthy and keeping Heather safe and happy. She was grateful for all that I did, but as she got older, she began to understand adult relationships. She became frustrated with my reluctance to go on dates and to possibly fall in love.

"Dad, when are you going to start dating again?" asked Heather as she rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Noodle, we've had this conversation. I'm very happy with my life. I enjoy my work and the people that I meet through that."

"Well, you spend a lot of your free time with me and my friends, attending all our activities. I'll be eighteen soon, graduating in a couple of months and going to college in New Hampshire in the Fall. I'm worried that you'll be lonely," she admitted.

"I know that you worry about me and I'll think about what you've said,'' I replied with a smile, a kiss and a hug. "Right now, we need to focus on this weekend and that big soccer tournament in Burlington," I reminded her with mixed emotions.

I enjoy the girls, their families and the game. During the games, I sit with the team on one side of the field and look across to the spectators. I see all the dads, siblings and the soccer moms. Many of the moms are quite attractive, but the absence of Nicole is what I notice most.

As the head coach for her travel team, I had a lot on my mind. Fortunately, most of it had become routine over the years. I had a large eight-passenger SUV in which I would transport Heather and six of her closest friends. The rest of the team would be transported by other parents. Some players would come with their entire families.

"Don't forget to pack the headsets," I reminded her while remembering why I bought them. It still makes me laugh when I think about how those girls could talk simultaneously. After the first trip, I had a roaring headache and bought them a set of seven, Bluetooth, connected headsets to reduce the noise and save my sanity.

In Burlington, one of the parents had booked a block of rooms in a large upscale hotel. Heather generally stayed with me, but as she got older, the girls all wanted to room together. So, I tended to have a room to myself.

On Saturday morning we made the trek North and everyone arrived safely at the hotel. "What are your plans for tonight?" began Heather. "I'll be hanging out with the team. You can join us if you want," she quipped.

Heather was aware that several of the older girls had crushes on me. I wasn't oblivious to their flirtation, I just wasn't interested. Although, I must admit that several of their mothers had caused erections, they were all happily married. So, it was just a nice reminder that my body still reacted to attractive women

"Tomorrow will be a busy day. I'm going to read for a bit and get some much-needed sleep," I smiled as Heather left to join her friends and I settled into my room.

I was relaxing, reading an international spy novel, when there was a soft knock on the door. I looked through the peephole and saw Bill and his wife. I opened the door and welcomed them, "Hi Bill, please come in."

"Hi Tom, this is my wife, Toni. You've probably seen her but I'm not sure that you've met."

"Hi Toni," I smiled, as I looked into her dark blue sparkling eyes and admired her beautiful face framed by long flowing natural blond hair. I successfully avoided looking at her sizable breasts and the rest of her young fit body. "What can I do for you?"

"It's good to finally meet you," sparked Toni as she moved closer and gave me a hug. "It seems that I only get to see you coaching from the other side of the field."

I was familiar with most of the soccer moms, and had previously noted that Toni was one of the younger and more attractive ones.

She and I hugged. Toni held the embrace a little longer than expected, she pressed her breasts into me as her hands moved to my ass, she pulled me closer and my hardening cock pressed against her belly. I held her tight and I noticed Bill smiling at our intimate embrace.

Toni stepped back and smiled while looking into my eyes. I smiled back, while feeling a little uncomfortable.

"I brought a bottle of wine and thought you might share it with us," quipped Bill as he held up a bottle that I recognized as one of my favorites, Pinot Noir.

"I tend not to drink around the players when I'm alone. It just seems like a bad precedent," I began. "Now that I'm not alone, I'd love to join you," I quipped, turned, and found three wine glasses in the room's mini-bar.

"I can see the question in your eyes," began Toni, "Yes, I am only fifteen years older than Melanie. I met Bill and his wife, and we were all good friends before he became a widower two years ago," she explained.

"Thanks Toni, I admit that I was a bit perplexed. You don't look old enough to have a daughter Melanie's age," I replied. "I'm sorry for your loss Bill," I added while feeling his pain.

"I know your history, Tom. I'm sorry for your loss as well," he began. Then he raised his glass, "To those who we still hold in our hearts, and to the future."

We all toasted and I held back my tears as Toni spoke, "Tom, I loved both Bill and Melinda, and I have no doubt that I would have loved your wife as well. I trust you, so, I can tell you that I met them both at a very exclusive swinger's club. We both believe that physical intimacy is essential for human happiness and wondered if you might feel the same?"

"I've never really thought much about it philosophically, but it's a philosophy that I could easily adopt. I'm not ready to join a swinger's club and I doubt they're looking for single men anyway," I laughed.

"I'll be blunt," said Bill. "Toni wants a threesome with two men and I would like her to have it. She suggested you, and I agreed that we should ask you. Are you interested?"

"Toni is a very attractive woman, but...." I began.

"This sounds like you are going to give me a long list, detailing why you shouldn't be interested," interrupted Toni. "Tom, I'm not asking you to fall in love with me. I enjoy sex, and you just told us that you think it's essential for human happiness. So, give it a try and if you decide that you'd rather be miserable," she smirked, "then at least you tried," she giggled

I stood, smiled at Toni and smiled at Bill, "She's very convincing."

"I can't remember ever winning an argument," laughed Bill.

"Oh shoot!" exclaimed Toni, "I forgot one thing, are you a good kisser?" she began, "That could be a deal breaker," she quipped.

"You'd better give him a test run," quipped Bill.

I sat down on the bed and Toni slipped sideways onto my lap. I caressed her face, pushed her hair behind her ear and leaned in till our lips met. I felt Toni giving herself to me not just physically, but emotionally as well. It triggered my emotions and our kiss became more passionate. Our tongues dueled and I could feel us both giving and receiving, as I became more aroused.

Suddenly Toni broke the kiss, looked at me, smiled and nodded. Wordlessly she stood and turned so I could unzip her dress. I unzipped it, and slipped it off her shoulders. It fell to the floor exposing a black lacy bra and matching panties.

"Would you like me to remove the rest?" I asked.

"Yes, please," she replied while Bill had removed his shoes and was taking off his shirt.

I unhooked Toni's bra and she slipped it off and tossed it on top of her dress.

She leaned back against me and squirmed against my hardening cock. I reached around and caressed her soft firm breasts which I guessed to be 38D and her nipples hardened to my touch. I gently pinched them and was rewarded with a welcoming moan.

"Bill, this is going to be soooo good," she groaned, "His kiss was amazing, his hands on my tits feel terrific and his cock is raring to go," she giggled.

I stripped off everything but my boxers while Bill undressed and Toni slipped off her panties.

She dropped to her knees and pulled down my boxers. My cock popped up and just missed hitting her face. She grabbed it with one hand, looked at it carefully and bit her lip while she considered her options. "Hmmmmmm, I was hoping to deep throat you first, can I try?" she asked with uncertainty.

I nodded and she got about half of my cock into her throat before backing off. She reached for Bill and had him lay down on the bed. She bent over and easily inserted his slightly smaller cock fully into her throat. She then spread her feet further apart and reached back, between her legs, and with one finger beckoned me to her pussy.

I wasn't completely sure what she wanted, so, I asked, "Do you want me to lick you?"

She popped her mouth off of Bill's cock, shook her head, then looked at me and winked, "Please fuck me, Tom."

The invitation was clear and soon I was pressing the head of my cock between her beautiful swollen lips. "Don't hold back, I want your cum," she giggled before swallowing Bill's cock again.

Her pussy was tight, so I pressed in slowly till I was balls deep. I fucked her while holding her hips and watching Bill fuck her cute face. I had no thoughts about her pleasure, I was being selfish, a fact that I wouldn't reflect on until later. I pounded her hard and faster until I erupted, spewing large amounts of cum deep into her core.

My orgasm, combined with Bill's, triggered an orgasm in Toni that left her laying on the bed trembling with aftershocks and gasping to catch her breath.

Toni opened her eyes and lay on her back. She reached down and calmly scooped some of my cum, that was flowing from her pussy, onto her fingers. She moved them to her lips and sucked and licked them clean. "Mmmmmmmm, and tasty cum too," she moaned.

I was about to apologize for cumming so fast, when Toni spoke, "Tom, it was quick but it was also a fabulous fuck. Being spit roasted by you and Bill was just what I needed. How long does it take you to recover?"

"I really don't know," I admitted sheepishly. I got us each a bottle of water, when there was a sudden rapid knocking on the door.

"Dad, Dad, are you still up?" asked Heather. I slipped on my pants as Bill and Toni moved into the bathroom.

I opened the door and Heather pushed in. "Have you seen Bill and...." began Heather before I realized that she saw their clothes on the floor.

"Oh Goody!" she giggled. "This is so great! Have fun! I'll just tell everyone that you're...." she paused and looked around, "that you're having a glass of wine."

At that Heather left and Bill and Toni came out of the bathroom and she sheepishly apologized, "I'm sorry Tom, we should have grabbed our clothes. Was Heather upset?"

"She was ecstatic," I chuckled, "she's been pushing me to get laid, but what do I tell her about the threesome?"

"Tell her the truth," began Toni, while Bill stood behind her and fondled her breasts.

"You mean that I have avoided sex for six years and suddenly decided that it was a good idea to fuck another man's wife?" I chuckled.

"You should tell her that, but you might want to lead up to it with our conversation about sexual intimacy," smiled Toni as she reached out to stroke my recovering cock.

"You're right, she'll be eighteen soon and maybe this will help her to have a healthy philosophy about sex," I smiled.

"Tom, I'm not sure if you thought about this, but Heather is going to want you," stated Toni calmly.

"Why would you suggest that?" I replied somewhat irritated.

"Because, when I was her age, I had a dad much like you, and I wanted him," she smiled

"And how did that work out?" I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"On my eighteenth birthday he undressed me, made love to me and we still fuck whenever we can," she explained while massaging my balls. "Can I try sucking you again?" she smiled

I looked at Bill and he shrugged. I chuckled and admitted, "I don't know how to say 'no' to you, Toni, and even if I did, I don't want to."

The two of us moved to the bed, "I think the best angle, for you, will be if you straddle my head and lay on my chest," I suggested.

"Ohhh, I like this idea, will you lick my pussy too?" She smiled.

"That's all part of my sinister plan," I joked

I lay on my back and Toni moved into position. She started by leaning over me and dangling her pendulous breasts onto my face. I stopped her briefly to enjoy the feel of her tender breasts on my cheeks and to lick, suck and nibble on each of her erect nipples.

"Oh God," she groaned and slid her breasts down my chest until her body rested comfortably on top of me. I slowly licked her pussy while she started to press my cock into her throat. I licked the outer lips of her perfect plump pussy and enjoyed my first taste of her sweet nectar.

I could feel my cock entering her throat, while I grabbed her ass with both hands. I used my tongue to explore her pussy, as my cheeks brushed against the soft skin of her inner thighs. I'd expected to taste more of my cum, but apparently Toni had cleaned up some during Heather's brief visit.

"Gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck, ahhhhhhh," was the sound made by Toni as she repeatedly used my cock to fuck her throat, pulled off, and took a deep breath to recover.

I focused my attention on licking her clit. Soon her body was shaking and just as she was successful in taking my entire cock into her mouth and throat, her muscles tensed, her body spasmed again and again, and she collapsed as her pussy squirted a small amount of clear liquid onto my face.

Bill lifted her head off of my cock and she gasped for air. "Hooooo, haaaah, hoooo, haaaah," until her breathing became more normal.

Toni turned around and threw her body on top of mine. She kissed me and licked my face. "I did it!" she exclaimed. "I conquered your monster cock," she smiled. "Now, just one more favor and I promise to leave you alone." she giggled.

"I'm pretty sure that I enjoyed that as much as you did," I assured her, "what's the favor?"

I didn't need to wait long for the answer as she slid down my body and fully impaled her tight little pussy on my still throbbing hard cock.

Toni pushed back harder and lifted her ass slightly. Bill had brought some lube and he quickly pressed his entire cock into Toni's ass.

"Oh, ohhhhh, soooo full," she gasped.

Bill and I started fucking her as much as we could. My movement was limited, but soon we were both on the verge of dumping our cum deep inside her.

Toni started thrashing and screaming encouragement, "Oh ohh ahhhrrrrggg! you fuckers!, Fuck! Fuck! Fuck Meeeee!"

Bill held her hips and bounced her body on my cock while he continued to sodomize his screaming wife.

"Oh, Fuck, Yesssssss! Give it to me! Give me your cum!! NOWWWWW!!!" she screamed as Bill filled her bowels and I emptied my remaining cum into her pussy, for the second time that night.

Bill pulled out and collapsed on the bed beside us. Toni laid her sexy and exhausted body on top of mine while she recovered.

Afterward, we all showered, Toni and Bill got dressed to return to their suite and I wrapped a towel around me.

"Thank you both for tonight. It was just what I needed to brighten up my life," I smiled.

"We enjoyed it as much as you did," winked Toni.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, what is it, Tom," smiled Bill.

"Your daughter, Melanie, is one of the older girls on the team, she's eighteen, right?"

I had no idea why I asked this, but once I did, I had no escape.

"Yes, and what I'm about to tell you is just between us. Melanie sleeps with us most nights. She fucks me and she and Toni enjoy each other as well," smiled Bill.

"She wants to fuck you, Tom, many of the girls do," he confided.

"Oh?" was all I could say.

"Don't over think it. These girls all respect you and love you as well. If you'd like that love to become more physical, then it can happen. If you want Melanie, just tell her. She already knows that we approve," winked Bill with a smile.

"Thanks again, you've given me much to think about. Have a good night," I smiled.

On Monday when Heather came home from school she asked, "Can we talk about Melanie's parents?"

"Sure, let me tell you what happened and then I'll answer all of your questions," I smiled before giving her a loving hug. I explained the philosophy of people needing physical intimacy for happiness, that Toni and Bill shared with me. I also told her in confidence that Bill and Toni are swingers who like to include others in their sexual activities.

"So, you fucked her, right?" quipped Heather.

"Yes," I laughed at her chipper directness.

"Good. I'm happy for you," replied Heather and our conversation changed to more mundane topics, but I knew that my revelations about physical intimacy were percolating in her head.

Shortly after the soccer trip, Bill and Toni decided that they wanted a child and that put an end to their swinging lifestyle. I would have enjoyed fucking Toni again, and I was a little sad but I still remembered them fondly for helping me to develop my own sexual philosophy, a more open lifestyle, and for ending my sexual drought.

A couple weeks later, Bill's daughter, Melanie, showed up at my door at three thirty in the afternoon. I heard the doorbell and set aside my work as I steeled myself to quickly dispatch an unwanted solicitor.

I opened the door and Melanie spoke, "Hi, Mr Brostwin, can I come in?"

"Ummm sure, sure. Heather's still at school for an activity," I explained, while chiding myself for not remembering which one.

"Yeah, I know," she began. "I'm here to see you. I wanted to come when we could be alone," she smiled.

"Is something wrong? How can I help?"

"Dad and Toni are right, you're a guy who is there for everyone. You're offering to help before you even know what I need."

"Come, sit down. Would you like something to drink? Iced tea, seltzer?" I asked while still a bit baffled by her presence.

"Let me help," she chirped as she took my hand and walked with me into the kitchen. "I was talking with Toni about you and asking her some questions," she confided.

I was a bit worried about my privacy and had hoped that Toni had protected it. "So, what did she tell you?"

"Not a damn thing!" she laughed, "she told me to talk to you and she encouraged me to ask questions. The only thing she really emphasized was that you are a strong, kind, thoughtful, honest and caring man."