The New Neighborhood Ch. 03

Story Info
I fucked the Catholic Girls.
8.1k words
4.77
45k
67

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: The story below and subsequent chapters involves open relationships between consenting adults, including incest. Everyone involved is 18 or older. If you don't enjoy stories that involve incest then you should probably find something else to read. Thanks to Daddsgirlfl for editorial support!

The New Neighborhood

Hi, my name is Tom, Tom Brostwin.

I'm 40 years old, 6'1", I workout to stay in shape, so I'm a strong lean 200 lbs.

My family consists of me and my 20 year old daughter Heather. I've been a widower and single parent since Heather was 12. Helen, her mother and the love of my life, left our lives suddenly, 8 years ago when her car skidded out of control in a blizzard.

Heather is a beautiful young woman with long blonde hair, electric blue eyes, and an ever-present smile. She is 5'6" tall, has lucious soft lips, 36C tits, a narrow waist, an amazing ass, and a cleanly shaved soft plump pussy that tastes like pineapple. It also swells and blossoms when she is aroused.

Heather tricked me into having sex with her when she turned 18, and since then we have been passionate lovers. Perhaps I'll write that story some day.

I've been blessed with a cock that most women consider "large". When fully erect, it is 8 inches long and nearly 2 inches in diameter. I believe that a healthy sex life is essential to the happiness of all humans. Heather feels the same, and she and I ensure each other's happiness whenever we can.

Here is a list of the four families in the neighborhood. It may help until you get to know them:

Howard, Hannah, Holly, Hugh

Paul, Kristen, Patricia (Trixie), Daniel

Tim, Melissa, Victoria (Tory), Rick

Keith, Suzie, Katherine(Kate), Sam

Please read Chapters 1-2 first - and Thanks to all who made me a Favorite and especially to those who took time to comment.

New Neighbors - Chapter 3 - I Fuck the Catholic Girls

Holly texted Victoria and Katherine to invite them to join the other three girls for a pool party after church the following Sunday. They quickly replied that they would love to come and would come over after church.

"OK girls, it sounds like we'll be wearing clothes and needing bathing suits next week," I reminded them as they got ready to head back to school.

"Dad, can we all come on Saturday for lunch?" Asked Heather after conferring with Holly and Trixie.

"Mmmmmmmmm Cum," moaned Holly, reacting to Heather's question. "Can I have a Trixie and Tom cum-sandwich?" she joked.

Everyone laughed, but I also knew that she wasn't joking. The vision of Holly laying on her back with Trixie kneeling over her face, pressing her freshly fucked, cum-filled pussy to her lips was burned into my brain.

The girls finally got dressed and went back to school and their dorms; to their studies and their other friends.

My work week was busy, but my sleep was filled with erotic dreams. I was waking up several times each night, with a rock hard erection, and reaching for Heather.

One would think that all my sexual activity over the last few weeks would have me worn out. Initially this was the case, but now it seemed my body had adapted, and my need for more frequent sexual release was clear.

On Tuesday night the recurring dream, based on Holly's desire for me and Trixie, morphed into a dream with Hannah and Krissy. When I woke on Wednesday, I thought about making the dream a reality, and considered taking Howard and Paul up on their offers to fuck their wives. I texted them and asked them both to stop by for a beer after work.

The two men pulled into my driveway around 5:30. They greeted each other with a bro-hug and chatted while they moved to the front door. I have a door-cam that alerts me when someone is approaching. I started walking toward the door and greeted them shortly after they knocked.

I welcomed them in and grabbed a beer for each of us from the fridge. They sat on the counter stools in the kitchen while I paced.

"I'm not sure how to start this, so I'll just jump in. You're both aware of my sexual interactions with your wives. I'm sure that you are aware of my views on sex, and how essential it is for happiness," I began.

Howard started laughing, and I stopped. "Tom, you saved our marriages, our families, and our friendships. I wish that I could send Hannah over, but she's visiting her sister for a few days."

"Kristen is available," suggested Paul. "She can't wait to fuck you again, and like Howard said, we owe you a lot!"

"You guys are serious?"

"Kristen keeps checking our phones to see if she has missed a call from you," smiled Paul

"Hannah is more blatant, just coming right out and asking, "Has Tom called?"

"I have an idea, if it won't get you in trouble Howard, let's have Krissy come over now and entertain the three of us." I suggested as I remembered her comment about enjoying 'possibly more men,' after the threesome with me and Paul.

"The four of us have gotten together a couple times," began Howard. Hannah enjoys Paul while Kristen and I play," He smiled. "She even suggested that I get together with them for a threesome while she's away."

"She's probably got her own threesome going with her brother-in-law," joked Paul. "I'll go pick Kristen up," he added. Paul chugged the rest of his beer and headed out the door.

"I never get tired of Krissy's hot body or her enthusiasm for fucking," smiled Howard. "When we first met and I mentioned tapping her ass, I never thought it would happen."

Howard and I watched the door-cam and soon saw Paul holding hands with Kristen and approaching the house. She was wearing a similar outfit to her first visit. A flowing pleated skirt, thigh high stockings and heels. "Wow, that blouse is nearly transparent, and she's braless," noted Howard, as we were both fixated on her bouncing breasts.

They let themselves in and Krissy strutted directly to me. "I'm so excited!" She giggled as she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me close for a passionate tongue-filled kiss.

"Very sexy outfit! I love the blouse." I grinned.

"You're such a tit-man Tom," she laughed.

"I'm actually mostly attracted to a woman's face, her smile, but tits, pussy and ass are all a close second."

"Sooooooo," began Krissy. "I've been reading a story on Literotica about making a girl air-tight, and I know it takes three guys, and there are three of you. Any interest?" She giggled.

"I think that we can work something out. Right guys?" I smiled as I began unbuttoning Krissy's diaphanous blouse.

Howard and Paul stripped out of their clothes while I removed her blouse. I noticed a klutch in her hand and wondered, "What's in there?"

"Ohhhh," she said coyly. "I just brought some lube in case one of you gentleman was interested in taking my anal virginity?"

"We'll take turns," I winked and replied as both Paul and Howard smiled and nodded.

"Ok, here's the deal," began Krissy as she unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt, revealing her lack of panties. "I really need to ride Tom's cock first. You two can come over so I have something to hold onto," she continued. "What can I say, my pussy has missed him!"

"Then after you make me air-tight, maybe we can do Tom's anal gang-bang thingy," she quipped.

Krissy's fun loving approach was infectious. I stripped out of my clothes and she quickly grabbed my cock, stroking it, and making it rock hard.

She looked at the other two men and exclaimed, "I can't wait!"

I led her into the living room and laid down on the soft rug. Looking up at her, as she stepped over to straddle me, allowed me to see her whole sexy body from a unique perspective.

"Like what you see," she smiled.

"Magnificent!" I replied

She dropped to her knees and leaned forward. I caressed her breasts, tweaking her nipples and then lifted my head to lick and suck them as well.

"MMMMMMMMM!" She moaned.

She reached back between her thighs, and lined the head of my cock up with her dripping wet pussy. She sat up straight and lowered her hips till my hard cock was throbbing deep inside her hot hungry pussy.

"Here you go baby," said Paul as he stepped up on her left and she grabbed and stroked his cock.

Howard stepped up on the right and she reached out for his cock as well. "I have to warn you that I am so turned on by you, that I won't last long," he whispered.

Krissy moved up and down rhythmically on my cock. She stroked, licked and sucked both Paul's and Howard's cocks. "I feel like I'm on a merry-go-round, riding up and down, and reaching for the prize. I'm never going to look at those rides the same way again," she laughed.

I caressed Krissy's tits and could feel her shake with small orgasmic tremors. I could feel my own arousal approaching it's peak.

"Ohh, Ohhhhh!" Moaned Howard as he unloaded his cum into Krissy's mouth. She swallowed it all and licked the last drop from the tip of his cock.

"Mmmmmmm - nothing like a protein snack" - she smiled

She moved on me and I was getting close, but as she turned to Paul, to tug, suck and lick, he grabbed her head and thrust his cock deep into her throat. His orgasm followed quickly. "Oh fuck, fuuucckk, fuuucccckkkk!" he moaned as she drained him completely.

The two of them moved away, while she started riding me harder. Her tits were swinging in circles while she leaned forward with her hands on my shoulders. My hands gripped her hips and moved her to increase the intensity of our actions. I held off as long as I could and then my pent up passion exploded, as Krissy climaxed.

"Yess, Yesssss, Yesssssss!" Screamed Krissy as our mutual orgasms triggered spasms deep inside her sexy shaking body, and caused an eruption of my hot cum that filled her to overflowing.

She fell down on my chest as we both gasped, trying to catch our breaths.

'Wow, I really needed that,' I thought to myself.

I held her close and moved my lips close to her ear, "That was wonderful Krissy."

"It was," she agreed. "But, you know we're just getting started!"

I slowly got up, holding Krissy's body to mine, with her still impaled on my cock. "We're going to need a shower, after I uncork her!"

Howard laughed, and Paul added, "Have fun!"

In th shower, I lifted Krissy off of my cock and our combined cum flowed down her inner thighs. She scooped up a handful and licked and sucked it off of each finger. "Mmmmmmm, don't tell them, but I like your cum the best!", she quipped.

Her sexy actions had me recovering fast..

"While I have you alone, what's it like when you fuck my daughter, when you fuck Trixie?" Asked Kristen with a stare.

Since I was unsure what Trixie had said to her mother, I asked, "What makes you think that I'm fucking your daughter?"

"Trixie pulled me aside and told me how she figured out that you and Paul had fucked me, and then confessed that she had fucked you as well", smiled Krissy.

"Are you upset?"

"Actually, I think it's kind of hot! And she gave me some tips on how to swallow your cock," she winked."I'm just glad that she didn't have to wait another 20 years to find out how great sex can be!"

I leaned in and kissed her gently, and then pressed our lips harder, with more passion. She pulled back and dropped to her knees and grabbed my cock. She sucked it into her mouth and took it fully into her throat. I held her head and stroked several times before she pulled back. "I do love your cock and I can't wait to feel it in my ass, but since I'm and anal virgin, I think that I should let Paul have the honors," she smiled with a little sadness in her eyes.

We finished cleaning up in the shower, dried off, kissed again, and headed back to join the men.

"Ok, is everyone ready for air-tight Krissy!"

We all nodded eagerly.

"OK Howard, you lay down on your back, you get Pussy Patrol," she laughed as we all moved back to the rug in the living room.

Howard made himself comfortable, holding his erect cock up as Krissy straddled his waist, knelt down and lowered herself till she was fully impaled on his cock.

"Lube me up baby!" She addressed Paul, who squeezed some lube on his finger and pressed it into her ass.

"Are you ready for a second finger?" He asked. Krissy nodded excitedly and he pressed two fingers inside.

"Wow, that feels tight, but stimulating too! I think that I need to lift off of Howard while you push your cock into my ass for the first time!"

"Sure baby", smiled Paul as she lifted up, and then moved her hips back again with Howard's cock twitching against her belly.

Paul coated his cock with lube and started pressing it into her ass. "Oh fuck! That's big! It hurts!"

"Take some deep relaxing breaths and the pain will go away soon," I advised.

Krissy did what I suggested and Paul moved forward slowly till she was fully impaled on his throbbing cock. He then began stroking in and out just a few inches.

"Ohhhh, this feels weird," she moaned. "Oh Ohhh Ohhhhhh, Arrrrghhh!" She screamed out with her first anal orgasm.

"Haah Haah Haah," she panted and gasped for breath. Then she lifted up, and slid Howard's cock head back between her pussy lips, and lowered down slowly.

"How does it feel, baby?" Asked Paul, concerned that she might be in too much pain.

"I feel very full, like nothing I've felt before, but it feels good." She wheezed.

Krissy moved up and down on Howard while Paul moved in and out of her ass. Soon Howard was lifting and lowering his hips so Krissy didn't have to move.

"Keep doing that guys, it feels amazing," she giggled.

She looked up at me and nodded. I moved closer, held her head. When she was ready she took a deep breath, opened her mouth and swallowed my cock fully. I fucked her face gently with my balls bouncing off of her chin. I pulled almost all the way out, on every third stroke, to allow her to get another breath.

I made a mental note to tell Trixie that her hints helped her mother's cock swallowing.

Howard and Paul increased the intensity of their thrusts. Krissy's body began to shake as she experienced one orgasm after another. Howard came next, filling her pussy with cum. Then Paul sent several streams of cum deep in her ass. Both of these triggered additional orgasms deep inside her.

I was worried that she might pass out, so as I reached my climax, I pulled back to fill her mouth.

She swallowed, and smiled. "Thanks guys, that was intense, Phew! I'm not sure that I'd try it again soon, but I'm glad we did it. I hate to say it, but I think we need to save the anal gang-bang for another time."

Paul and Howard extracted their cocks and we all moved to the large shower in the master bath.

Krissy was still shaking from the after-shocks of her orgasms. I carried her and set her down on the bench seat.

After cleaning up, they all got ready to leave. They were walking toward the door, when Krissy came running back to jump up and kiss me, Then she whispered, "You can have me alone you know, or maybe a threesome with Trixie?" She winked.

The rest of the week seemed to fly by with work, exercise and some recreational reading keeping me busy.

On Saturday, Holly, Heather and Trixie all arrived at the house late in the morning.

They all immediately shed their clothing, taking advantage of the clothing optional policy in the house. Once they were all naked, they looked at me. I shed my clothes as well and my painfully throbbing erection was evident.

"Dad!, said Heather with concern. When did you last get laid?"

I did have the time with Krissy and the other two men, but I didn't think it prudent to mention that, and it didn't really carry over from Wednesday to Saturday.

Please don't worry about me, I can take care of myself."

"You could masturbate, and take care of yourself, but I know you don't enjoy it and haven't done it since I turned 18," smirked Heather.

Trixie and Holly were doing everything they could to avoid laughing. Finally they moved together and embraced.Their kissing and caressing caused my testosterone levels to skyrocket. Heather could sense my blood pressure climbing and turned to look at her friends.

"That's not helping!" She screamed, and smiled.

Trixie bounded over and jumped up on me. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck. Holly grabbed my cock, held it up, and rubbed the head through her slippery lips. She dropped down. "Oh yesssss!" She moaned. "Grab my ass and do the merry-go-round thingy!"

I was perplexed till Heather chimed in, "Up and down, up and down daddy. Fuck that little sluts twat. Fill her with cum. That's all she's talked about all week!"

I did as instructed and repeatedly fucked Trixie deep and hard, till she started cumming again and again, Her body was shaking like a rag doll. My own non-stop orgasm started and and filled her cunt several times over.

When I finally stopped, Trixie had passed out on my shoulder.

Heather said, "Dad, we need to find a way to get you laid between weekends.

"What are my mother and Trixie's mother doing? They need to step up!" Said Holly angrily.

I really didn't want to tell Trixie about making her mother 'air-tight', but I did defend them.

"It's not their fault. All I had to do was call, and I'm sure that they would have come." I admitted.

"Then make the FUCKING call!" joked Heather.

"Ugghhhh," grunted Holly. "I'd expect a pun that bad to come from Tom," she laughed.

"OK, I got the message, and I rather enjoyed the pun," I said as I cradled Trixie and carried her to one of the lounge chairs near the pool.

When I turned around, my erection was back. Holly looked at me with eyes that beckoned. As I approached, she turned, spread her legs, and bent at the waist. She arched her back and reached back between her thighs, pressed her middle finger between her wet slippery lips and beckoned me again.

"We all love you daddy. You're both a great fuck, and a wonderful caring person. You need to get yourself back on an even keel. So take Holly up in her offer. Make love to her, or just fill her tight trashy little cunt with cum!" Giggled Heather.

I took Heather's advice and moved behind Holly. I caressed her tight, well rounded ass. I slid my cock balls deep into her core and moved rhythmically to stimulate our mutual arousal. Each thrust caused her ass to shake, my balls to slap her clit and her larger breasts to swing.

Soon Holly cried out, " Oh my godddd! So good! Soooo Gooood!! Arrrgggghhhhhh!" as she was overwhelmed with a powerful orgasm.

Her shaking body pushed me over the edge. I held her hips to mine as she drained me of any remaining cum.

I carried Holly to another lounge chair and then Heather and I got everyone some ice water to drink.

When everyone was hydrated we relaxed and chatted about everything that we'd been doing this week.

"Dad, get your calendar and mark Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7:00 pm, "GET LAID!" Said Heather. "I know it sounds silly, but you are the one promoting sex as the path to happiness and then you abstain? Come on dad. Get real!"

As the conversation wound down, we all needed a break

"I would love to stay here nude all day, but I think I need to spend some time visiting with my parents and my brother", said Holly.

"Me too", added Trixie. "But can we come back tonight for a sleepover?", she asked with a sparkle in her eye.

I nodded, the girls dressed and left, leaving Heather and me alone.

"Dad, I hope you don't mind, but I'm really glad that we have time now for just you and me", she smiled.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me as we kissed passionately.

"What would you like to do for the rest of the day?", I asked.

"Can we bake some cookies?", she giggled.

"Sure, should we put on some clothes?"

Heather didn't respond, but looked at me like I had three heads, stuck out her hand and gave that idea a thumbs down.

"What kind would you like to make?", I laughed.