The New Neighborhood Ch. 12

Story Info
Priest Visit Triggers Catholic Family Fuck Fest.
6.8k words
4.74
17.2k
30

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Chapters 1-11 first - and thanks to all who made me a Favorite and especially to those who took time to Vote and Comment.

The New Neighborhood Ch. 12: Priest Visit Triggers Catholic Family Fuck Fest

After the gathering to plan Rick's birthday party, I called the Catholic Church.

"Hi, this is Tom Brostwin, I'm calling to speak with Father Mulcahy," I explained to the woman answering the phone.

"May I ask what this is regarding?"

"Sure, I live in a small neighborhood, and two of my neighbors regularly attend your church, and they told me that he was interested in speaking with me," I explained, somewhat annoyed.

"Oh, OK, I'll put you through to him now."

"Hi, this is Father Mulcahy."

"Hi, this is Tom Brostwin, and two of your parishioners, Tory and Kate, told me that you were interested in visiting our neighborhood, and also interested in meeting me."

"Oh,oh, yes. Victoria and Katherine are wonderful young women. So, it's Tom, right. They never actually mentioned your name, just referred to you as the new neighbor."

I was pleasantly surprised to hear that they had not told the priest my name, even in the context of their confessions. "That's right, I'm Tom, and my daughter Heather and I moved here recently. She attends the University with Tory and Kate.

"I was wondering if I could possibly come to visit you next Sunday afternoon?"

"I'm happy to have visitors, but can you give me some idea what you want to discuss," I asked, fearing the idea of getting into a dramatic confrontation with a Catholic Priest.

"I'd rather not discuss the details on the phone, but in general, you have had such a positive impact on those two families, and I think that you might be able to help me," he replied.

"OK Father, I'm not sure how I can help, but I'm happy to talk to you as long as you aren't trying to recruit me for the church," I joked.

"Thank you Tom, and please call me Sean. I'm not coming to visit you in my capacity as a priest."

I was perplexed by his last comment, but agreed to have him stop by the following Sunday afternoon.

In the meantime, I finished up my work for the week on Friday after Rick's Thursday party and I planned to relax. Molly, Trixie and Claire had all gone shopping. There was a knock on the door shortly after I had poured myself a glass of South African Pinotage that I had made two years earlier.

I checked the door cam and saw Tim, Melissa, Tory, Rick and a tall older gentleman who appeared to be in his late 50's.

I laughed at myself for planning to relax, as I walked toward the front hall and opened the door. "Hello everyone, please come in."

"Hi Tom, thanks, and I'd like to introduce you to my father, Pop, or Richard," said Melissa.

"It's nice to meet you, but you don't look old enough to be Melissa's father," I commented while shaking his hand.

"It's nice to meet you too Tom, and I'm just lucky to look young, I'm actually 66," he smiled.

I led them to the living room. "I was just about to have a glass of wine, can I get anything for any of you.

"I'll have wine, as long as it's red. I never had much use for white wines," chuckled Pop.

"Same for me," chimed Tim.

"I'll have some Pinot Grigio," piped up Melissa.

"Let me come help you," suggested Tory.

She and I moved to the kitchen and poured the wine while Tory explained, "Last night they told Rick that Pop is his biological father, and Rick was understanding but also upset and confused. It's also a difficult issue for dad since it highlight's his infertility."

"Thanks for the synopsis. I'm not sure what I can say or do to help, but let's go find out."

We delivered the wine and we all sat on the two facing couches. Everyone had their wine and I raised my glass, "To wonderful neighbors!"

They all smiled and took their first sip.

"To what do I owe the honor of this visit?" I smiled.

Melissa became the spokesperson and basically explained what Tory had already told me.

"Well, most of you have heard this before, but I'll repeat myself for Richard's benefit. I'm not a professional counselor. I have a very simple and pragmatic view of people and their relationships. I won't tell you what to do, I'll simply ask you what you want."

"Thank you Tom," began Melissa. "I'm not really sure who should speak first."

"Well, I'll tell you what I want," interrupted Pop. "I love all four of the people in this family and I want them all to be happy and to get there I think we all need to just accept the cards we've been dealt. I wasn't happy when Marion got sick and then she suggested that I fuck my teenage daughter Melissa. I don't much cotton to masturbation, and when you've got a libido like mine and a 10-inch cock, some regular exercise is required," he chuckled. "I never would have done it if Melissa had been at all hesitant."

"So, did you stop when Marion got better," asked Rick

"We did stop, but once you make love to someone that you truly love, I'm not sure that stopping is possible," replied Pop.

"So the only thing that has really changed is that Rick now knows that Pop is his biological father. Is that right," I asked.

"So, Rick, what do you want?" Asked Tim.

"I'm sorry, I think that I just freaked out a little when I realized that mom is my sister," laughed Rick. "It's actually kind of cool," he smirked.

"What do you want Tim," asked Melissa.

"I want everyone to know that I wasn't in the dark on this. I knew that Pop and Melissa were fucking before I married her. And I knew that they continued afterward. They were careful so that Pop didn't get her pregnant. But when my sperm count dropped and it looked like we wouldn't have a second child, I was the one to suggest that Pop be the father."

"He's right, you know," said Pop. "In my book Tim is the hero in this story."

"One thing that you might not know about me is that I do enjoy having a Hot Wife and Hot Daughter. I mean, that I enjoy watching them have sex as much as I enjoy fucking them," explained Tim.

"So it sounds like the one thing we could do to set things right would be to have Tim enjoy watching." I suggested.

"Yes," agreed Melissa. "Other than the day we were here with Keith and Suzie, he hasn't had many opportunities to watch.

"Hmmmmm, What about watching mom getting fucked by Rick and Pop at the same time," suggested Tory.

Melissa heard Tory's suggestion and squirmed. "MMMMMMM, I like that idea," she smiled

Melissa was standing next to me and Rick came over and whispered in her ear. She listened, nodded, and smiled.

Melissa turned to me and asked, "Would you like to fuck my ass and help Pop and Rick make me air tight?"

"I've seen Rick's, and I assume Pop's cock is at least that big. Can you handle all three of us?" I asked.

"I'd really like to try," she smiled.

Melissa downed the last of her wine and walked up to Tim. She gave him a long wet kiss and whispered, "Thank you baby. Can you help me get naked," she quipped.

We all watched as she kicked off her shoes and Tim unzipped the back of her dress. He slipped it off her shoulders and it dropped to the floor revealing a sheer black bra and panty set, with matching thigh high nylons. Tory gathered her clothes as they continued to fall off. Next was the bra and finally her flimsy thong panties.

"I think I'll leave the nylons on," smiled Melissa. "Is that OK with everyone," she giggled.

We all nodded and Melissa approached the three of us. We had all stripped and were sporting sizable erections. Melissa shivered and spoke, "I am so horny, so excited! Three hard cocks, and I get them all," she exclaimed. Pop stepped up and hugged his daughter. He kissed her while feeling her pussy.

"You feel pretty wet and ready for me," he smiled.

Rick stepped up and caressed his mother's face and breasts. "You're going to suck my cock Sis?" he joked, while showing her that he accepted her as both his mother and his sister.

I had retrieved a tube of lube, and took a moment to admire the family grouping with Melissa standing nearly nude between her father and son, chatting and casually stroking both of their enormous cocks.

"Oh, there you are Tom," chirped Melissa."Is everyone ready," she quipped.

Tim had made himself comfortable in an armchair, and Tory was sitting comfortably naked in his lap. The group moved to give him the best view as Pop laid down in the soft comfortable rug. Melissa faced him, straddling his hips and lowered herself slowly and completely onto his large throbbing cock. "This always feels so good Daddy," she moaned.

Melissa bent forward exposing her ass to me. I lubed my cock and knelt behind her pressing first one and then two fingers into her ass, adding more lube to ensure easy entry for my own throbbing cock.

Rick stepped up, stroked his cock and offered it to his mother, "Mom, only do this if you really want it.

"Ok Bro," she laughed, and winked. "Now shove your love stick down my throat or consider yourself grounded," she giggled.

Rick got the message and soon held her head and lovingly fucked his mother/sister's throat.

I felt honored to be joining this family union. I wanted Melissa to feel cherished. I pressed the head of my cock against her anal rosebud and as it opened I entered. I caressed her back and ass as the three of us repeatedly filled her body with our large throbbing cocks.

I looked over and saw Tim watching while he held Tory and explored her body with his hands. She had unzipped his pants and was sitting comfortably impaled on her father's cock. Both were smiling at highly erotic foursome before them.

The three of us were close to exploding inside Melissa when her body froze and she began to convulse. Rick unloaded into her throat and pulled back to let her breathe.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuccckkk!!!" she shouted as Pop blasted her cervix and I unloaded streams of cum into her rectum. She experienced a whole body orgasm that left her collapsed on Pop, gasping for breath and still shaking from secondary tremors.

"Oh! Ohhh Ohhhhh!" gasped Tim as he held Tory close and filled his little girl with a large load of pent-up cum.

Tory turned and kissed her father. "Did you enjoy watching Mom. Watching her fuck three men at once. Watching her stomach, ass, and pussy being filled with their cum," she teased.

Tim nodded and Tory repled, "I did too, and soon you can watch me fuck like that too," she giggled.

On Saturday we all gathered for the Neighborhood party to celebrate Rick's 18th birthday. His grandfather, Pop or Richard, joined the group. Molly, Mike, Heather, Claire, Trixie and I stayed at Tim and Melissa's house to help clean up after the party ended..

Rick approached both Molly and Claire, who had missed the party on Thursday night as they spent it distracting Tim. "Hi Molly, we haven't had much of a chance to talk tonight, but thank you for spending time with Dad Thursday night. And thank you too, Claire." He smiled.

"Happy Birthday Rick," began Molly. You seem to have enjoyed tonight's gathering. Was the party on Thursday what you expected?"

"I have to admit that I was nervous, but everyone was great and made me feel so welcomed and accepted. It's hard to explain, but I saw a big change in Hugh after his party and I hope that I have changed for the better as well."

"You're doing great," chirped Claire. "In our high school classes you seemed so shy and reserved."

"Yeah, I guess I can tell you two now. It was me being self-conscious about the size of my cock."

"Speaking of which, now that the younger boy's have gone, can we liven up this party," winked Claire.

"What about Hugh? Aren't you his girl," asked Rick with concern.

"Oh, that's so adorable," Smiled Claire. "But Hugh and I already talked about it, and we both agreed that if you're interested then I should go for it," she chirped

"And I think everyone here knows how much I enjoy fucking young men as soon as they are legal," sparkled Molly.

Molly and Claire quickly stripped out of their clothes. Pop looked over and said, "It looks like Rick has just unwrapped two more presents," he laughed.

Molly and Claire helped him out of his shirt, shoes and socks. They both knelt before him, unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and lowered them along with his boxers.

As his thick 10-inch cock popped up, both Claire and Molly beamed with smiles.

"Oh my!" giggled Claire. "I feel like I just got an early Christmas present!"

"Claire!" scowelled Molly. "Age before beauty," she laughed.

"Hmmmmm," begand Claire. "So Rick, do you know how to eat pussy?"

"I've done it, and I really like it, but I do need practice," he admitted.

"OK, so is it ok with you if you eat my pussy while Molly rides your cock," asked Claire.

"Oh yeah! Are you kidding," He smiled nervously.

"So before we start, I want you to know that I find you both very attractive," said Rick awkwardly as he licked his lips. "Can I kiss you," he blurted and blushed.

Molly stood, and Rick caressed her face as she looked up and he leaned down to kiss her. Their lips met and their tongues touched. Molly reached out and found his other hand and brought it to her breast. He gently caressed and squeezed her breast as the passion in their kiss caused him to become more aroused and shake with excitement.

Claire was still kneeling and stroking Rick's cock. She caressed his sizable balls and licked at the constant flow of clear tasty pre-cum.

"MMMMMMMM," moaned Molly. "Young men are so much fun!"

"I think we need to move this to the living room rug before this rocket blasts off," quipped Claire.

The three naked figures moved to the soft rug of the living room and Rick lay down on his back. Molly straddled him and followed up on Claire's analogy, "You are a bit like an astronaut. Your cock is bigger than any I have ever fucked, so you're about to go where no man has ever gone before," she smiled as she pressed the head of his cock between her lips and slowly lowered her hips. "MMMMMMM, Soooo Big and SOOOOO GOOD!!"

Claire lowered herself beside Rick so she could kiss him while Mollly was going for her ride. They kissed for several minutes while Molly moved up and down and finally sat on Rick's hips, fully impaled on his throbbing teenage cock. "Take a good look at her," smiled Claire. "You won't be able to see much but my ass, when I feed you my sweet wet pussy!"

"I'm not sure how long I'm going to last. Molly's pussy feels like it is trying to milk the cum out of my cock. MMMMMM," groaned Rick

Claire moved to face Molly with her legs spread wide while kneeling straddling his chest. She reached forward to caress Molly tits, while lowering her own hips back and down toward Rick's mouth.

Rick's talented tongue circled her clit and lapped at her cleanly shaved pussy. It slipped between her lips and pressed inside, seeking some of her fresh tangy nectar. Claire looked into Molly's eyes. "He's pretty good for a beginner," smiled Claire.

"Ohhh God! His cock is testing my limits! And I love it!!!" gasped Molly.

Rick enjoyed exploring between Claire's thighs with his tongue. He flicked her clit again and again. She was having small orgasmic tremors as his tongue probed her pussy. As his tongue penetrated her anal flower, Her body tensed and "Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh," she roared in her first orgasm of the night.

Claire moved to the side and lay down to recover while watching Molly getting close to an orgasm of her own. She bounced higher and harder. Rick began meeting her hips with his own, penetrating deeper, stimulating her both with deep thrusts, and with his pubic bone banging against her tender clit.

"Oh! OHHH!! Sooooo Close!!" announced Molly.

"Anhhh! Annnnhhhh! Aaarrrrggggggh!!!" groaned Rick as he launched rockets of cum deep into Molly's core.

She collapsed down onto his chest. The two of them, breathing hard and taking time to enjoy a few minutes of orgasmic bliss.

Trixie came over to check on Molly, "Are you OK? What can I get for you?"

"Phew! I could use some water and I may need some help cleaning up after Rick uncorks my cunt," she smiled

I had been so fixated on what the threesome was doing that I failed to notice that everyone else in the room was naked, had split into groups of two or three and were enjoying what was left of our Saturday night.

Tory came over to see me. We kissed and she led me to a chair where I sat and she straddled me and impaled herself on my tumescent cock. "Mmmmmm, now I can relax. So did you talk to Father Mulcahy," she asked quietly.

"Yes, I'm meeting with Sean tomorrow afternoon."

"Sean?" questioned Tory.

"Yes, he insisted that he is coming to visit me as an individual, and not as a representative of the church, and asked that I call him Sean," I explained.

"I'm intrigued and curious," smiled Tory. "Are you meeting with him alone?"

"Yes, I think that I will meet with him one-on-one," I began. "But if I think that he would benefit from others joining the conversation, I'll text them."

"Well if you need any help demonstrating your methods," she began and then moved up and down on my cock. "I'd be happy to be your demo dolly," she giggled.

"Are you trying to get me to fill your hot little pussy with hot creamy cum?" I smiled.

Tory screwed up her face and looked sideways. "As wonderful as that sounds, I'm hoping hoping that Pop will fuck me and fill me after he warms up with Heather."

I decided to hold off as I was certain that Pop would screw his granddaughter, and that he might not be a big fan of sloppy seconds.

After everyone at the after party was satiated, we all returned to our homes. Molly, Mike, Heather, Trixie and I returned home. Claire went home with Hannah with plans to spend the rest of the night with Hugh.

We all slept soundly and soon the early morning sun was streaming into the bedroom where Trixie, Molly and I were spooned together.

"How are you feeling," I asked Molly.

"I'm a little sore, but sore in a good way," she giggled. "I'm glad that I finally got a chance to meet Rick."

"Is that what you call it," I laughed. "Instead of I'm happy to meet you, it would be I'm happy to have your massive cock stretching my pussy, pounding my cervix, and leaving me aching for more when you leave."

"OK, you have to admit that for an 18 year-old, it was pretty impressive," quipped Molly.

"It was, it is, and it seems that he has gotten over being embarrassed by it, as was the case throughout high school," I smiled.

"I have a meeting with Sean Mulcahy this afternoon at 2:00. I'll meet with him in my office, but I'd appreciate it if you and Trixie can hang around in case I need back-up," I pleaded.

"This is Sean Mulcahy as in Father Mulcahy, the man that Tory and Kate have been tormenting," asked Molly.

"Well yes, he's the one. Whether they have been tormenting him, or just flirting with him may depend on how he feels about it," I smiled.

Molly and Trixie decided to hang out in our Master suite while I met with Sean.

At 2:00 on the dot, there was a knock at the door. I checked out the door cam and saw a young man dressed casually in a golf shirt, tan cotton pants and boat shoes.

I opened the door and greeted him, "Hi, I'm Tom, Tom Brostwin."

"Hi Tom, I'm Sean, Sean Mulcahy," he smiled.

"Of course, please come in. Can I get you something to drink? I can offer you coffee, tea, or if you are more adventurous, I also make my own wine and beer."

"I'll have a beer," smiled Sean.

I grabbed two of my recently brewed double IPA's and we sat in the living room to chat.

"So Tom, there are two families who live in this cul-de-sac. They attend church regularly with their children. I believe that they have looked to me over the years for advice and leadership. I have helped them some, but in just a few weeks, you have made a dramatic difference. And from what I hear, it isn't just with them, but with everyone you meet."

12