The New Neighborhood Pt. 02

Story Info
Max continues his advances with David.
3.8k words
4.44
7.4k
7
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EliasxM
EliasxM
33 Followers

Summer was over, and fall came fast. I haven't seen David since that day, which was 3 weeks ago. I assume he is very busy, but I kind of miss him..

I decided to wear something skimpy to get his attention. So, I put on short jean shorts and a slightly baggy tank top that was sloppily tucked into the shorts. If I had leaned forward, my entire torso would be exposed. But frankly, the tan lines were the least of my concern. I had walked down the road, my chest puffed out to seem more confident in my stride, my sandals scraping against the pavement. The fall heat was no joke, I was already getting red sprawled across my cheeks and the bridge of my nose.

I stopped at David's house, taking notice of the ring doorbell camera and approaching it carefully, pressing my index finger on the button lightly. I heard his voice through the speaker, "Hello Max. Good to see you. I'm not home right now but you can let yourself in. The code is 0918. Okay gotta go back. You look adorable as always." And I heard the chime, my cheeks flushed more than they already were at the compliment. I shook my head, punching the code into the front door and letting myself it.

My eyes lit up as I saw various décor and beautiful scenery, this man had divine tastes. There was a tall sculpture that was around 3 1/2 feet tall, of a slender man barely clothed sitting on top of a mountain rock, on top of the shelf. Underneath had a small glass figurine of a ballerina, blue corset and white tutu, in the 5th position. A small brown cat was near the ballerinas feet. Next I saw a beautiful painting, a large one over the living room couch. It was a black painting with a grey skull and red heart underneath, and some kind of gold liquid being poured over them and dripping down. His house screamed classy.

It was only then when I spotted the camera in the corner, I assumed for security measures since most of the décor was out for display. I wondered if he was looking at the cameras, probably not since he sounded like he was extremely busy. I decided to do something as a little surprise he can find later when reviewing the video. I leaned over, directed towards the camera, the front of my top was revealing my entire torso to the camera. I wink and licked my finger, turning around and raising my knee while smacking my butt.

It was fun to be naughty sometimes, I only hope he finds that arousing rather than goofy. I go upstairs to investigate some more, my curiosity could not be contained. I looked inside his bedroom, a basic queen bed with black bed spreads, a black headboard that had a silver trim and... hooks at the top? The comforter was made perfectly, and there was a silver laptop on the night stand next to the digital clock.

This house had a warmth aura, making me feel like I'm at home despite it being owned by David. I spotted, another camera, in the corner of the room. I giggled behind my palm, and plopped my body on its back, deep into the bed. I spread my legs for the camera and smirked viciously, being a cock-tease was going to be the death of me, but I loved it. I started to feel drowsy, and I was resisting to fall asleep. I failed, subconsciously half way through my nap I had somehow crawled under David's blanket into a half balled position.

I don't how long it had been, but I woke up groggy, my hair was a mess. David was next to me with his laptop in his lap, typing away in a word document. I stretched my arms, and realized I had been stripped to my boxer briefs. David smiled at me and attempted to flatten my messy hair. "Have a good nap?"

"Ugh I'm sorry. Your bed is so comfortable and I had to wake up early for prep exams for college." I leaned into his hand, his arm traveled down and snaked around my waist, pulling me closer and into his body. I nestled my head on his shoulder, still dealing with the morning effects. He petted my head while the other hand navigated through tabs, and most of them looked work related. I started to doze off again, my head started to slide down, right into the little space between his laptop and stomach. I heard him chuckle with his deep voice, his laptop sounded like it was set back to the nightstand. He pet my head some more, and I jolted awake, shaking my head. "Fuck. I'm good. Please don't let me sleep-" I gently had a little game of hot hands but on my cheeks.

"Okay. In that case, I'll make us dinner. By the way, you slept for 2 hours and your mom was calling you, I answered and told her you came over to help with chores." David showed a warm grin, as he pushed himself up. I had just noticed his tie and jacket were gone, and two top buttons were undone, oh god, and he's wearing glasses?! Shit, can this man be any sexier. I followed him back downstairs, into the kitchen, planting my rear on one of the bar stools and leaning my face on my open palm.

The setting sun's warm glow spilled through the blinds, emitting a soft gold edge on both of us, and seemingly looking like something straight from a movie. The next few minutes seemed slow as he took the ingredients from the fridge and set them on the counter, then his gaze meeting my hazy eyes. He remained smiling, his body inching closer, until he leaned over me. I felt his breath on my lips, our noses touched at the points, his hand had already rested itself on the back of my nape. His lips pressed against mine, I hungrily kissed him back, our mouths opening, closing, repeat. Our tongues finally met, dancing around and exploring each others' mouths.

David's strong arms slid underneath each of my armpits, lifting me up and sitting me on the bar counter. Our kiss was never broken, my legs spread as he grew closer, I could feel his erection grind on mine. The more we made out, the more I felt of my briefs getting wet near the tip of my dick, I whimpered as we ground into each other. My hands moved on their own, undoing David's belt and pulling it from the loops. I heard the heavy clank as it the floor, and we pulled back to breath.

David sighed softly, pecking my nose. "Let me cook, then I'll do whatever you want," he held my hand up to his lips, planting a smooch on my knuckles, "Master." He grinned, turning back to his previous engagements. I groaned quietly and basically threw myself across the room onto the couch of the living room, making myself at home, flipping through the TV channels until I found something somewhat interesting.

"Oh yeah," David spoke loudly form the kitchen, "What are you gonna major in?"

I lifted myself up a bit to see him cutting vegetables. "Probably business marketing. I need to get something with a high pay for a good effort."

"Ohh. So not only cute, but smart too, huh?" David slid the vegetables in the big pot that was over one of the electric panels of the stove, set on medium.

"God are you trying to kill me with sweet words?" I went back to watching my program. I didn't mind chilling in my briefs, since he basically saw me entirely naked, every inch of my body, and maybe some inside too. I had an idea, and I hoped to god, he would allow this. I propped myself up, gliding over to David, who looked almost done with the food. "Uhm. Can I... please have your shirt?" I tried to avoid direct eye contact.

David looked confused at first but obliged, sliding his shirt off and handing it over. Oh fuck, I forgot how hot his body was. And its even hotter when he's cooking without his shirt. I slipped the shirt on, clearly too big, the back reaching the middle of my butt. I scrunched up the sleeves a bit so my hands were free, then flashed David a grin and continued back to the couch.

"You really love to tease me, huh?"

Before I could react, David was coming over with two steaming bowls of vegetable stir fry that smelled, oh so amazing, and set them on the coffee table. He leaned in, invading my personal bubble, that I welcomed with open arms. His mouth was brushing my ear lobe, and he was soft as he spoke. "You didn't think I was watching you earlier, huh?"

I felt the hairs on my neck stand up, my spine felt like jelly as I practically went limp into the sofa. He kissed the lobe of my ear, nipping at it softly, causing me to whine. "Should I give you a punishment? Give me your consent," I felt his smirk against my neck, more smooches and suckles were applied to curve of my neck. I wish he would've just forced me, but I found it weirdly more arousing that he asked for my consent.

To tease him worse, I responded, "The safe word is 'give up'," I chirped into his ear.

Next thing I knew, my briefs had been stolen and I was pulled over his lap, on my stomach, and I looked over my shoulder back at him. My bare butt being exposed to the cool A/C wind was electrifying, sending more shudders up my spine. One of his hand had pushed up the shirt a bit, then proceeded to cup one of my cheeks, squeezing and massaging it. My patience was like a thin thread, ready to break any moment. I felt my cheeks occasionally being spread as he continued to massage, his middle finger brushing over my hole every time it was exposed.

I whimpered and tried to thrust myself up in his hands, but he pushed my hips back down, my hard cock was rubbing against his leg.

"Tell you what," he paused his hands and I groaned in protest, "If you can take 6 open handed spankings, I will do something mind blowing." That sounded promising and I was up for the challenge. As an acceptance to the challenge, I pushed my butt up more, wriggling my hips a bit. Again, he pushed me back down. "Good boy," then it came, like being struck by a train. A sudden sting on my ass that was followed by a loud clapping sound, and my head jerked upward in a weird position, my lower body remaining still. A noise came from my throat, but I didn't know how to describe it. It was like a sweet sound mixed with a shriek.

My head finally slouched back down, I wiped the drool that ran down my chin to my neck. I nodded, as if signaling him to keep going. I watched his arm raise in the corner of my eye, and came back down again, striking my behind, adding to the heat and arose blush. I yelped and made another weird noise, my voice cracked and wavered as I struggled to keep it together. Two more strikes came baring down on my soft, peachy rear. We were down to the last spank, but I was already a hot, gasping, drooling mess.

David rubbed my butt soothingly, and pecked my right cheek. "5 is enough, you did amazing," he sat me up on his lap, allowing my head to lean on his broad shoulder. "Let me know when you're ready to feel a mind blowing amazing orgasm," he softly kissed me, as I quickly tried to gather myself from being a horny explosion of hormones that leaked through my dick hole.

I finally managed to catch my breath and looked up at him, my hungry lustful expression turned him on more.

Minutes later, David finally made his move, setting me long ways on the sofa, legs in the air wide open, like I was about to get examined or something. I can't make a proper comparison since my head is filled with horny scenarios. Maybe I should ask him for a doctor role-play scenario one day. Snapping out of my fantasy, I felt my shaft slide into David's mouth, and one of his fingers prodding at my butt. I arched my back and gasped wildly, as his head bobbed and his finger was rummaging my insides. He kept going over my prostate, causing me to cum quickly, David swallowing every savory drop, and he kept sucking. I panicked, "David-- wait- I just came, stop--!!" I kept breathing out my words as I alerted him, feeling something stir in my lower gut, my toes curling tightly as suddenly I felt something spray out my dick.

It was clear like fluid that resembled urine but wasn't yellow. My eyes were teary from the intense pleasure I had just experienced for the first time, I was desperately trying to pull myself together. David was already sitting up, watching me as I came more clear substance.

I covered my eyes with my arms in embarrassment, my face was so hot and red. "Ugh," I muttered, not able to face the man who practically made me piss myself. He grabbed my arms and pulled them aside, leaning forward to press his wet and moist lips on my own. He smiled into the kiss, "Let's eat."

"Huh-" I was still suffering the effects of post-nut clarity, but I finally managed to find myself back in the moment, up and eating the stir-fry, despite not wearing underwear. I nearly came again when the juicy and succulent food was crushed between my carnivorous teeth. The flavor was so powerful it nearly knocked me back, and the fact that he made this from scratch was even more impressive. David really is a perfect man, but there's got to be a flaw or two to him, and I have to figure them out.

We finished up, my boxers were back in my body, and somewhere in our idle chat, he had invited me to stay over. I was trying not to show my excited self, because right now I could do a metaphorical back flip. Metaphorical, because I cannot do a real one. Apparently he didn't have work until the evening tomorrow, so I guess that would make sense as to why. But I'm just some random that he's only went down on twice, and he wants me to stay over. Either we have a great connection or great body compatibility, or both. I casually agreed, trying not to show my excitement, and my mother had somehow ended up at the front door, knocking. This was after I told her I was staying.

She entered, and David greeted her, a side hug while she looked distraught. "I don't mind you staying Max, but," she came over and sat down, then David had followed suit. I guess this would be a good time to mention that me and David had got fully dressed, David was wearing a comfortable pair of grey sweatpants, that, when he walked I could occasionally see his dick move, and a black tee shirt. I, on the other hand, was still wearing his button-up with my shorts.

My mother continued, "David is gonna be the divorce attorney representing me. Just please don't tell your father, it's a lot easier than going through and get consultation," she sighed, groaned and rubbed her forehead. "I just came by to discuss more about what we left off on, since Max reminded me when he called about staying over." David nodded and gestured his head toward the stairs, basically telling me to go upstairs so I didn't have to hear anything. To be fair, my mom is relentless and can be brutal, so I think it was better for me not to hear. And I was right, as I heard her shouting obscenities a few short times. This was gonna be a messy divorce.

I threw myself on the bed, inhaling a big fetor of odor from the bed, shuddering at David's smell. My hand found its way between my legs, and I started to thrust my hips in a rhythmical way. I felt my eyes flutter, and they drop close. I succumbed to unconsciousness and slipped into deep sleep.

I woke up, and felt a strong arm wrapped around my waist, and hips against my ass. I turned my head back, and sure enough, it was David. He was spooning me while he watched TV, noticing I had woke up from my, practically hibernation, and pecked my nape. "Lets take a quick shower and get into bed, were both very sweaty,"

I groaned. "I'm sweaty but you still smell so good," and I turned my body to face him, our legs entwined. We started to make out, slow, painfully long driven out kisses, our tongues brushing every kiss. I whimpered and pressed my crotch into his, like damn we kept going at it today like animals in heat. He moved his lips to my neck like usual, pecking and sucking, then suddenly scooping me up from the bed bridal style. He carried me into the master bathroom, and set my butt on the sink counter, continuing our make out session, he eagerly peeled off my clothes. He pulled away, my erection standing upward and I heard the shower come on, steam emitting from the clear shower door as it was opened. I watched David strip and come over to lend me a hand to get down, then we entered the shower together. He lathered my hair with shampoo and massaged my scalp while I rubbed some body wash on my torso.

I felt his hands slide down, rubbing my neck, shoulders, back, and snaking around to my chest. He traced my tan lines with his fingers, then started to tease my nipples, pulling and rolling them between his middle and thumb. I couldn't hold back the gasps that would echo in the bathroom and especially the enclosed shower. Then he pinched down, causing me to groan and throw my head back, resting on his shoulder.

We continued to shower normally, except David occasionally teased me, and our shower finally came to an end. He put on a black robe and gave me a dark grey one, which was kinda big but I managed. We both made ourselves into the bed, TV switching on. I was disappointed he didn't try to fuck me yet, considering we've done a considerable amount thus far. The lights went out automatically at 9 pm every night, and I was kinda impressed when I watched them dim down until they were off. I heard the security alarm come on and arm itself, David had the app up and ready on his phone just incase. He had one arm under his head and the over by his side, laying flat on his back. I started to get more antsy as I watch him, all cool and collect.

After some thorough thinking, I inhaled quickly, and pulled myself on his hips, sitting comfortably. He flashed me a quirky grin, as if he wasn't even mad. His hand from his side had now rested on my side, the other still comfortable under his head. Did this man really just let me do whatever? To test that theory, I had turned my body around, his expression changed to confused, and I scooted backwards, holding my dignity together as I basically sat on his face.

I saw his dick twitch under his robe, his hands firmly grabbed my waist, leaning my forward a bit and suddenly, I felt his warm and wet mouth eating me, and I took this opportunity to pull his cock free from the robe. I wrapped my hand around and jerked up and down a bit, then my mouth, licking his tip and trying to take as much of the 8-incher I could in my mouth. He continued to lick and suck my hole, occasionally moving down and licking and rubbing my taint. It felt incredibly good.

When I felt close, I pushed myself away from his face, and turned back around, his cock resting on my butt. "David, please, I need you inside me," I breathed out, grinding my ass against his hard-on. He laced his fingers with mine on both hands, smiled gently and pulled me forward, breath grazing my ear.

"In due time," He murmured, "Let me cherish and spoil you for a little while."

I whined in response, grinding into him again hoping to push him past his breaking point. Either this man had incredible restraint or no sexual desire to fuck me, and I'm hoping it's the first theory. "Earlier, you said you'd do whatever I wanted. Well I want this.."

David sighed through his nose and pulled my head to his chest, rubbing my back in a comforting way. "Just let me spoil you for a bit longer," I scoffed and met his eyes again.

"Is this how you woo all your lovers?" I was joking obviously, but said it in a retorted way.

He smirked, "Well, would you be jealous if I said yes?"

I frowned, most people would be jealous. "I'm kidding," he assured by pecking my nose. "I haven't had a romantic interest in a long time. I just want to have fun with you as much as possible before you get bored of me."

"Why would I get bored of you?" I frowned again.

"Hmmm." He sat up slightly, "Because our age gap is ridiculously large."

"So?" my expression went serious and I rested my forehead against his.

"We wouldn't have many things in common, and you're going to university soon. You will be busy with friends and parties." I couldn't tell but he sounded a bit melancholic.

"Trust me," I nuzzled his nose with my own. "I'm not a very social person, and if possible I want to spend most of my time with you." He pulled me back in for a long and warm embrace, my face buried in his neck. I realized by now, after this long conversation, that we were both flaccid.

EliasxM
EliasxM
33 Followers
12