The New Neighbor's Daughter

Story Info
Straight man meets an intriguing new neighbor.
11.2k words
4.72
49.1k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peyskip
peyskip
170 Followers

This is a work of fiction. It is not to be published for free or for profit anywhere except here on Literotica. Any resemblance to individuals living or dead is purely coincidental.

I write for Lit for fun and pleasure, not profit, and I do not have an editor. Rest assured I work really hard trying to catch all of the spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, and inconsistencies. Inevitably, some make it through to the published work. I always find them and some more that you folks don't, so no need to comment on the problems. I sincerely hope that you don't let a few minor gaffs spoil your enjoyment of the story.

********

"Jeez it's fucking hot" I thought to myself as I stacked the last of the lawn bags on the curb.

I'd been working most of the beautiful Sunday morning and for about an hour after lunch to cut back the dead foliage from the recent hard freeze. It's not something we really deal with in South Louisiana. Usually it's hurricanes and tropical storms that drive us nuts.

I surveyed the yard and it was looking pretty good. Spring had sprung, so before too long I suspected it would be back in all its glory. I would have to make a few trips to the nursery to replace some of the dead plants I'd dug up, but all in all, it seemed like the homestead weathered the winter storm pretty well.

As I scanned the yard I noticed a strange SUV pull into the driveway next door. Movers had been by the day before. Three people, a man, an extremely attractive woman, and a smoking hot young teen got out of the Murano and stretched. I guessed that it was a new family moving in.

Being the neighborly type of red-blooded American male, I couldn't pass up a chance to be friendly and catch a closer glimpse of the eye candy that was standing on the next door driveway.

I walked across the yard and put on my 100 watt smile. "Hi, I'm Marc Plaisance welcome to the neighborhood."

The dad extended his hand smiling "Hey there! I'm Chip Jameson, this is my wife Barbara and our daughter Elle. I guess we're your new neighbors."

I shook hands all around, pausing a moment to check out Barbara's outstanding rack and, well, everything about Elle.

They all smiled back as we exchanged small talk.

I found out that they had moved from Chicago for Chip's job as a civilian contractor for the Corps of Engineers. I tried not to hold that against him, we natives have a lot of pent up anger toward the Corps about what happened to our levees and floodwalls after Katrina. Seriously, though, Chip seemed like a nice guy. Barbara was really friendly. And, I swear, I thought Elle was checking me out as closely as I was perving on her.

Fortunately, they mentioned that Elle had just finished her gap year after high school and had recently celebrated her nineteenth birthday. It made me feel like less of a lecher to know that she was legal, but not much.

After a few minutes of chatting Barbara cut the convo short saying that they had a lot of unpacking to do.

Before we broke up the discussion I invited them over for dinner reasoning that they wouldn't have time to unpack everything and get to the grocery store. I couldn't let my new neighbors rely on golden arches or have to run for the border could I?

"That's very kind of you Marc, are you sure that it isn't too much trouble?" Barbara asked.

"No, no, not at all Barbara."

"Barb," she corrected.

"Ok, Barb it is! I just cleaned up my yard and really want to enjoy it today. It's such a beautiful spring day and it's crawfish season. Do you guys like crawifish?" I asked.

"I love them," Chip said. "I had some last year when I was down here working on a project. I've been telling Barb and Elle that they need to try them."

"That's settled then" I smiled. "I'll just head to the store and get the fixin's and run out to Bucktown to grab a sack. Drop by around 5:30. You don't want to miss the boiling experience."

We exchanged pleasantries and I went in to take a shower and throw on some duds. As I was lathering up, my mind was thinking about how nice it would be to feast on Barb's titties while her hot little daughter sucked my dick. I got so hard. Wrapping my hand around my Johnson I started saying "that's right baby suck my big cock. I'm going to feast on your mommy's hard nipples and tit fuck her when you get me good and ready." In my mind (dream!) Elle moaned all over my cock. I pulled out of her mouth and pushed Barb down on her back as I mounted her. She wrapped those magnificent mammaries around my seven incher and I started fucking away. Elle had taken her shirt off and scooted up by her mom to watch as I railed between those tits. "Oh fuck girls! I'm gonna cum!" I yelled as I pumped shot after shot into their hungry open mouths and on their faces and tits. Meh, most of it went right down the drain.

With that out of the way, I dried off and I selected my tightest jeans and the most recent JazzFest T-shirt that I owned, knowing they really showed off my sculpted ass, pecs, and and my swole guns. Chuckling to myself I said out loud "Are you out of your mind? Why would that hot, barely legal babe be interested in an old thirty-one year old fart like you? And why would her mommy even be interested when she seems to have a nice, handsome and loving husband?" Clearly the possibility was remote, but, you never know right? Hey, I live to fantasize, and I jerk off to live! I chuckled again at the thought of all the masturbatory material mommy and daughter would give me to think about in the next few months.

By the time I got back with the goodies and pulled out my propane tank, boiling pot, a couple of ice chests, my burner, and iced down the Dixies (it's an old, local brewery and the new owners are in the process of coming up with a name change) it was almost 5:30. Just as I finished setting everything up, the Jamesons popped over.

They'd all showered and for fuck's sake, Elle was a vision.

She was everything I dream about on a young woman: 5'4ish", lovely light blonde hair carelessly styled-not quite to her shoulders. Her intoxicating blue eyes looked like a still Caribbean lagoon. MMMM and her full, pink lips looked like they were just waiting to wrap themselves around my cock. Her legs were long and incredibly toned. She was slender, I doubt that she had 7% body fat on that waifish frame. Oh and she was flat chested-I love little nubs. I love big titties too. I like 'em medium sized and, well, I'm guy, fill in the rest. I could just imagine getting in between her toned thighs which were on perfect display in her faded, almost scandalous, Daisy Dukes. Her mid-drift was exposed as her linen top was tied just below her tits, and I noticed a cute little belly button ring adorning her sexy flat stomach. My cock had eyes of its own and it was stirring as I wondered if she was a natural blonde.

"Oh My!" Barb exclaimed. You're going to cook the crawdads yourself?"

"Crawfish" I corrected with a smile, "not 'crayfish' not 'mudbugs,' and certainly not 'crawdads' that's not what we call 'em on the bayou."

They all laughed.

Chip said, "I see that we're going to be able to rely on you for some local knowledge."

"Yeah ya right bruh" I answered in my best Gentilly accent, being sure to lay it on real thick.

Elle followed me as I cut open the sack of crawfish, poured the critters into an old ice chest, and filled it with my garden hose.

"Are you going to cook them in an ice chest?" Elle asked confusedly.

"Nah, notice I have the spigot lined up over this drain" I explained.

She nodded.

"So you have to flush them out until the water is clear before you cook them. They live in the swamp and in rice fields and take in quite a bit of mud. Most of us add some salt to the final rinse to purge out the impurities. The geniuses at the Ag Center tell us we don't need to do that, but I say if you want to eat a clean crawfish, purge 'em."

Elle nodded again in understanding. She was standing right next to me and jeezus her scent was driving me wild.

I popped open a beer.

"Dad can I have a beer?" Elle asked.

"Sure, he answered, "if Marc says it's ok, it's his yard"

I gave Elle a knowing nod, "ok by me, I been drinkin' at crawfish boils since I was five."

She giggled and walked over to the ice chest. I watched as she bent down slowly, her spectacular ass framed perfectly between both sides of her Daisy Dukes. Luckily, her dad had walked out front to take a call on his cell and Barb was looking at him while he yelled at the movers for breaking their TV screen. I would hate to have been busted ogling their teenage daughter.

Elle, on the other hand looked back at me before I could avert my eyes and smirked.

"So," she asked, hovering over me. "How many times do you soak them?" Her intoxicating scent started sending messages to my chub.

"Usually four or five times." I said. "Once the water gets pretty clear I throw in a box of salt and soak 'em for a few more minutes right before I add them to the pot." "Wanna help me cook 'em?"

"Sure!" she replied "I love to cook."

There was something a little awkward about her voice, but I didn't dwell on the issue since her hotness was so close to me and sooo distracting.

I put the pot on the burner, dumped the hose into it, and turned it on to start filling my 80-gallon boiler.

"Come over to the table here and help me chop up the seasonings" I said as I handed her the knife. "Just cut the onions, and lemons in half and open those two containers of whole mushrooms. Don't bother doing anything to the garlic, we'll just toss it in whole. I'll take care of the celery, red potatoes, and these Vaucresson sausages."

I checked the pot and it was almost full. Cutting off the water I opened the valve and lit the burner underneath.

"Wow! That's loud!" She exclaimed as the propane roared under the pot.

I laughed and raised my voice over the din "just chunk the onions and lemons in this basket that fits in the pot when you get 'em cut up." She nodded.

I emptied the sack of red potatoes and threw the coarsely chopped celery, and the cut up sausage in the basket and helped her get the onions and the rest of the lemons in the boil. When it was all in, I lowered the basket into the water.

"Ok, Chicago" I said "Let me show you how to get your boil ready. This is Zatarain's Crawfish, Crab, and Shrimp boil. It's the nectar of the gods. Pour about 3/4 of this bottle in the pot, but don't get any on your fingers, if you do, go wash your hands because if you rub your eyes you'll really be sorry." I laughed. "And in this little pouch we have another type of Zatarain's boil, the French call it a 'bouquet garni,' but we just call it a 'bag.'" She got a kick out of that.

She did as instructed and I handed her a jar of Cayenne pepper. Now throw about half of this pepper into the pot and take this box of salt and pour about 3/4 of the thing in."

Her eyes grew wide.

"I know" I said, "but remember, they have hard shells and we need them to be hot and salty like me if there going to be any good, plus, they'll be so spicy that your dad is going to have to let you keep drinking my beer."

I winked at her when I said that and she giggled.

Barb and Chip came up as I added a some dried bay leaves, a whole bottle of Crystal Hot Sauce, and a dollup of olive oil.

"Why the oil?" Elle asked.

"Good question, they say it makes them easier to peel." I answered. "I don't know if that's true, but what the heck why not use it?"

She gave me a priceless smile.

"Ok now, so we're almost ready" I said as the pot reached a rolling boil.

I emptied the water from the ice chest a final time and filled it up again. I grabbed a box of salt and poured a generous helping over the crawfish.

It kind of surprised me the way Elle was watching my every move.

Being a show off, when the water covered the crawfish, I made a fist and plunged it into their midst and stirred the salt in with my bare arm.

Elle gasped "aren't you afraid they'll bite you?"

I laughed and said, naw, they're harmless. Give it a try.

She surprised me by going right at it.

"Dang girl," I whistled and said "keep that up and you'll be saying 'where y'at?' before too long."

She looked at me questioningly. "Just a local colloquialism" I explained. "It means 'where are you?'"

"I like that!" She said happily "where y'at?"

I smiled at her "Yeah you right!"

"If you really want to sound like a native add 'dawlin' or 'sugah' or 'baaaby' at the end of the question." I chuckled at her and grinned.

Damn! She smiled right back at me and held my eyes for a minute.

I thought "this girl is into me!" The devil and angel that live on my shoulders got into an brief argument over that thought. I actually heard both call me a cradle robber. One thought it was hilarious, the other not so much.

"Awright y'all," I piped up "time for a little murder!"

I drained the water out of the ice chest and poured the crawfish into the bubbling pot.

"How long do they cook for? Elle asked.

"Not long" I explained. "You really can't time them. Most recipes say a good five minutes once the water returns to a boil, but depending on the size and the variety, sometimes they take less or even longer. I usually wait until they start to turn red and sample them. When they're done, they pop right out of the shell and the meat is tender and cooked through. Then we add a bit more spice and let 'em soak for twenty minutes to an hour depending on how spicy you want them."

"Very precise" she chuckled "definitely not the Great British Baking Show!"

I laughed catching her meaning.

After they started turning red I said to her "Let's taste 'em and see if they're done" as I pulled a couple out of the pot with my stirring paddle. We let them cool and I popped one open. "mmm just right" I said as I opened another and handed the meaty tail it to Elle.

She surprised me then. Instead of taking it from my hand she opened her mouth for me to pop it in. When I did she closed those luscious lips around my fingers just for a moment.

I messaged my dick silently "down boy!" and thought "damn Marc, she really is into you!" I knew what I'd be jerking off to later that evening.

"Ok, we need to cool them down before they overcook" I explained as walked over to the freezer I keep under the awning of my outdoor kitchen and took out a large bag of ears of corn that I'd cut in half and froze last summer. I looked at Elle "See the cold corn will stop the cooking process, but the water will stay warm enough that the crawfish and the corn will be nice and warm when we eat them."

"What do we do now?" Elle asked as I cut off the propane.

"Well, I think we should have another beer don't you?" I winked.

Her smile was priceless.

We went over and shot the shit with her mom and dad for awhile and enjoyed our refreshments.

"So Elle, do you think you're going to like it here?" I asked.

She nodded excitedly. "If every day is as much fun as this afternoon, you bet!" She gave me another dazzling smile as she said that.

"Elle's starting at the university uptown in the fall" Barb explained.

"Oh that's cool, so you're a genius! I didn't get into any of the fancy private schools, it was State for this boy. But you didn't want to get away from the parentals?" I asked.

Elle shook her head no. "I was home schooled for the last three years of high school and took a year off to figure myself out. Plus, I like to be close to mom and dad. I can be a bit high maintenance at times."

I wondered what she meant by that.

She's not "high maintenance" Barb corrected. "She got bullied a lot when she started high school so we home schooled her. That's really why she wants to be close to us, she hasn't had an experience at such a big school." Then Barb smiled at her daughter mischievously, and added "and, well, our Ellie can be a bit of a drama queen sometimes, so maybe high maintenance isn't exactly inaccurate."

"Mom!" Elle croaked at her and again I caught a whiff of something a bit unusual in her voice.

"C'mon Elle!" I said, let's go test those babies and see if they're ready.

"Wow! These are amazing!" She said excitedly as she tried her first one. "So spicy and delicious."

"Yeah that's how I like 'em, spicy and delish, just like me!" I joked as Elle rolled her eyes. "Now they really are perfect, so we have just to invoke Marc's rule."

"What's that?" she asked quizzically.

"When they're perfect, soak 'em for five more minutes" I said with a smile.

She smiled back at me beautifully.

Chip and Barb had gathered around sensing the food was almost ready.

"Ok," I told the three of them, "so when I lift this basket out of the pot and I pour the crawfish on that table over there, I'm going to give you all a lesson on the proper way to peel eat them. Pay attention and learn quick 'cause I'm really hungry!"

They all laughed. Chip offered to help me lift the basket, but I told him I had it covered. Why miss a chance to show off my muscles to his hot daughter?

I hoisted the boiling basket out of the pot and let some of the excess water drain off, then I poured the crawfish over my table and told them, "when the empty shells pile up, just push them into the hole in the middle of the table. I have a lined trashcan underneath."

"Now watch!" I instructed them. "first you pull off the head like this." I watched as they all mimicked me. I noticed that Elle had put the head she'd just removed on the table. "Uh uh Elle, we're not finished with that head. It's full of delicious fat and juices."

"We eat the heads?" She asked incredulously.

I chuckled. "No babe, down here we suck da heads. You wanna suck some head don't ya?"

She blushed.

"Ooh! Sorry Y'all, that didn't come out right" I said sheepishly.

They all laughed, but I noticed Elle was still blushing from her chest to her rosy cheeks.

"Awright, lemme tell ya how its done." I made sure that they were all watching me.

"You hold the head between your thumb and forefinger like this." They all copied me. Now just put it between your lips, squeeze it a little bit, and suck.

"MMMMMMM" They all exclaimed at once.

"This is delicious Marc!" Elle said with a big smile. Then the heat hit her and she reached for her beer. "Wow! They are spicy."

"Hot and spicy like me" I said and we all laughed.

"Ok" I continued. Now I just pinch the tail and the meat just pops out like this." I showed them. "All ya gotta do then is just pull it out with your teeth and chomp it down. But y'all might wanna remove one of these little sections first as it takes a little bit of practice to get it just right."

"I see," Barb said. "They're constructed just like a shrimp or a lobster."

"That's right bae" I nodded. "You peel 'em pretty much the same way.

We dove in for awhile and by the time we were done, we'd all eaten way too much. Barb, especially delighted in the corn, potatoes, and sausage. I think Chip must have downed ten pounds of crawfish all by himself.

The beer kept flowing. I noticed that Chip and Barb were pretty lenient with Elle's consumption-she must have had at least five, maybe even a whole six-pack and she was clearly a bit tipsy.

When we were finished eating, I packed the remaining crawfish (we had about ten to twelve pounds left) into two bags. "When Y'all leave take one of these home and stick it in the icebox. Nothing's better than cold crawfish when you need a late night snack or a hangover breakfast." I winked at Elle when I mentioned the hangover.

We all washed our hands in my outdoor utility tub. After I dried mine, I went in and pulled out the key lime pie I picked up at the grocery store and grabbed some plates and forks.

"Marc!" Barb exclaimed. "You went all out. You really shouldn't have."

"What kind of host would I be if I invited y'all over and didn't have some dessert?" I protested. "Besides, you need a little somethin' sweet after them spicy crawdads."

peyskip
peyskip
170 Followers