The New Neighbour Pt. 06

Story Info
A 'romantic' interlude...
1k words
4.26
12.7k
11

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FFPeter
FFPeter
84 Followers

Over the next fortnight, I was called upon regularly, by Jennifer to perform mundane tasks. I liked it best when she closely supervised my work. Allowing me perhaps, a whiff of her expensive perfume, a glimpse of her sensational legs, a whispered word of encouragement or even (oh heaven!) a gentle guiding touch. More often however, I was quickly abandoned with curt instructions or even, warning criticism. She had high standards in everything and certainly knew how to manipulate a lowly male to her will.

Meanwhile, Caroline and I continued to follow her strict weight-loss diet. Caroline was visibly slimmer and seemed far more confident as a result. She was also paying far more attention to her hair and makeup, adopting sophisticated but subtly sexy styles.

I noticed on one of our rare shopping trips together, that men were regularly checking her out, and have to admit to finding this quite stimulating, in a 'possessive' way.

For myself, I always seemed to be hungry. I was doing far more physical work, but taking in fewer calories. Additionally, I had quickly become bored with the enforced vegan diet. So, on a trip into town to collect some DIY materials for Jennifer's house, daringly, I visited a drive-through fast-food outlet and purchased a large burger, fries and a Cola. I sped home, and settling down in Jennifer's boot room, gorged myself on what was almost a forgotten treat. I stuffed the packaging deep into her kitchen bin and resumed today's task - thoroughly cleaning the skirting boards in every room. (Oh boy...)

That evening, Caroline seemed to be in an especially nice mood. She told me that Jennifer had recommended her for a new job with one of her clients. If she got it, her salary would almost double! I congratulated her and told her that I was sure she would get the job with Jennifer's backing.

Later, whilst watching a romantic film together on TV, my wife snuggled up to me with a long, wet kiss. "I know I've neglected you lately, darling" she whispered, "Do you like the stockings I'm wearing? Jennifer gave them to me - they're authentic RHT nylons - they must have been very expensive."

Wow, I thought, could this be my lucky night? "Yes darling, they look very sexy. So sheer and flattering. I had noticed of course. You know I'm a 'leg man'."

"Would you like to touch them Peter?" she teased. "Oh god, yes!" I gulped, and reached over to caress the gossamer-like material on her soft warm legs - even daring to run my hands under her skirt, a little.

"Peter, I want this to be special for you. Why don't you get on your knees, take out your little cock and hump my legs?" (There was that word, 'little' again!).

I certainly wasn't expecting this turn of events, but couldn't resist such an erotic invitation. I quickly fell to my knees and unzipped my flies, pulling out my semi-erect penis. Slowly I edged towards her displayed legs in all their glory. A feast to behold!

"That's it, baby, rub your little pee-pee on mommy's nylons." She goaded. "Oh look, Peter's pee-pee is all stiff! - that's it, you love mommy's stockings, don't you?"

Oh god, this was amazing. Her teasing words only increased my arousal, as I felt my erection graze her nylons.

"Careful, Peter, don't forget, you need to ask mommy nicely, if you want to spurt your dirty mess on her best stockings!"

I glanced up, noticing her mocking smile. "Please mommy, can I spill my sperm on your nylons?"

"The dirty sperm, from your tiny pee-pee, you mean, Peter?"

I blushed, but continued my impossibly arousing, degrading, exciting thrusting. "Please mommy, can I spill the dirty sperm from my tiny pee-pee on your sexy nylons?"

"I would love you to Peter, as long as you wash them afterwards"

In no time at all, I was spurting my goo over her fabulous legs. I slumped over her lap. Satisfied, exhausted and ashamed.

Caroline stroked my hair and whispered, "There, there Peter, it's all right now. Mommy's made it all better for you".

Eventually, the spell was broken, Caroline removed her stockings and sent me off to the bathroom to launder her very special nylons.

Lying alone in bed that night, I went over the day's events in my mind. Another mind-blowing orgasm, courtesy of my newly arousing wife. A rather humiliating scenario, granted, but amazing how she seemed to know how to push my buttons. But what about her? How come she wasn't demanding her own orgasms? Then I heard it. A gentle thrum, almost inaudible, coming from her room. Oh Jeez - of course, she doesn't need me, she's using a vibrator! (I suppose I should be thankful!).

Next day, I got an early call from Jennifer. Her mother is coming for a coffee, and I'm needed to help out. By 10.00am, I am next door, dusting, hoovering and helping to make dainty sandwiches' before Jennifer sidled up to me:

"Peter, my mother can be rather 'old fashioned' about domestic matters. She has a cook and a maid at home, and expects prompt service. I really want to make an effort for her. Do you think you could help with that?"

"I've still got some jobs to finish in the garden, Miss. I wouldn't want to get in the way". I replied.

"Those can wait Peter, and I'd love Mother to meet you. Please?" she smiled beautifully.

"How could I refuse Miss. What do you want me to do?"

"Well, I'd like you to welcome mother and take her coat. Then, perhaps you could wait in the kitchen. I have a small hand-bell here", she held it out and gave it a brief tinkle. "When we need you, I'll ring the bell and you can serve the coffee and sandwiches."

"Well, I haven't done anything like this before Miss, but I suppose it can't be too difficult!"

"You'll be fine Peter. I have every confidence in you. Just one other thing - I want you to give a little bow when you meet mummy, and of course, when you are serving us. Oh, and could you address her as Madam."

Was there no limit to this woman's demands? I tried to keep my composure. "I'll try my best, Miss"

She leaned towards me and gave a sensual kiss to my cheek. "You are such a darling man, Peter!"

I melted!

FFPeter
FFPeter
84 Followers