The New Norm 04: The True Meaning of "Family"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lola turned her head to regard her son from her back.

Derek expression was filled with love and support as he nodded.

Her attention immediately returned to her lover and though her voice was barely a whisper, it was alive and filled with fire. "Make love to me, Kenny."

There was no more foreplay as Kenny straddled Lola and gently penetrated the woman who would bear his child one day. As the couple commenced their union, Derek strode over to his mother, who was nestled beneath his best friend, Big Brother, and father figure. It was strange; Derek knew that he should be experiencing anguish, yet his mother looked so happy and beautiful while making love to another man that Derek still couldn't feel anything but happiness.

He affectionately brushed aside a strand of hair that had fallen over Lola's face as Kenny continued to bump and grind into her.

"I love you, mom." Derek leaned down to kiss her softly.

"I love you too, babe."

Derek then gave his Big Brother a curt nod of approval which the older youth returned. Though Lola had asked him to stay, this special moment rightfully belonged to them. Smiling at the couple, Derek turned and quietly left his mother's bedroom.

******************************************************************************

Derek was groggy when he woke up. Sunlight was just beginning to trickle into his mother's bedroom, indicating that it was still early. But he looked over to the empty spot next to him to discover that Lola was gone. More than likely, she was already downstairs doing yoga or perhaps enjoying a run on the sandy beach.

Then he heard the toilet flush.

Derek didn't think anything of it, and prepared to roll over and try to fall asleep again, when his mother practically kicked open the bathroom door, causing him to bolt upright. She quickly rushed over and thrusted a pregnancy test before his eyes.

"2 lines!" she cried ecstatically.

Derek was abruptly wide awake. "2 lines?" he repeated with earnest hopefulness. "Does that mean... does that mean..."

"Yes, babe! I'm pregnant!"

Derek's spirits soared with exultation. "You're pregnant!" he shouted. They embraced each other and began to cry. So much had occurred to culminate in this very moment. Derek felt a paternal joy as if he himself were about to become a father but knew that once the child arrived, he would be the best big brother ever. "I'm so happy for you and Kenny, mom. I'm so happy for you. I know how badly you wanted this."

"Thank you, Derek. This couldn't have happened without you."

Lola crawled back into bed with her son and lay her head on his muscular chest. They spoke excitedly about the incoming new addition to their family and what the future might hold for all of them. It was a wonderful moment.

Derek was happy even though he knew that his was losing his mother.

No, you idiot. You're not losing her. Don't think of it that way!

He hadn't discussed it with his mother, but they both knew, without stating it explicitly, that they would finally revert back to traditional familial roles once the baby was born. And they would never look back. It was the right thing to do, obviously. They couldn't bear to raise the child under false pretenses or in an incestuous environment.

Any they still weren't entirely sure how Kenny would factor into their future.

Derek sighed wistfully.

"What's wrong?" Lola's voice had a dreamy quality, as if she was lost in her own happy thoughts or about to doze off.

"It's nothing."

"Babe, you're my son. I know when something bothering you. Tell me."

Derek remained quiet. Then he chuckled mirthlessly. "I know things will change between us... go back to normal... whenever the baby arrives." He suddenly felt relieved after expressing that and he could tell that his mother did, too. "And I know we both accept that. It's just that... it's just that..."

"What, Derek? Tell me."

He sighed again. "I know this is selfish and fucked up, mom, but I really wish I could've made love to you just once. The right way... like Kenny did."

Lola was silent as she remained on his chest and didn't move. Then she gasped and sat up, her eyes wide. "Derek!"

He was surprised by her reaction; after all, he had told his mother countless times how badly he wanted to cum inside of her. "Mom, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to---"

"Derek!" she shouted his name again. "I'm pregnant!"

The handsome young man was confused. "I know that," he replied slowly.

"You don't understand! You can't get me pregnant if I'm already pregnant!"

Derek instantly realized what his mother was insinuating but was still afraid to believe it. "Are you saying that...?" The young man was so loathed to be disappointed that he couldn't bear to finish.

Lola's expression was filled with tender love. "You can, babe," she told him gently. "You can cum inside me now. We don't have to be scared anymore."

They kissed each other, but this time felt different in every way imaginable. Derek rolled her onto her back and Lola spread her legs. The pair still had their lips and tongue locked together as the young man smoothly mounted his mother.

Their lovemaking with passionate and slow, and not rough and vulgar like they normally enjoyed it. The incestuous couple had their foreheads pressed together and were gazing into each other's eyes when their euphoric moment occurred simultaneously. And when Lola and Derek climaxed together, their bond achieved another level that they didn't know was possible.

They both knew that their love had been doomed from the very beginning and that it would be drawing to an end soon.

But Lola and Derek were determined to make the most of the approximately 9 months that they had left together.

******************************************************************************

It had been several days since Kenny had seen Lola, and he was getting nervous; more than nervous.

Everything had seemed so perfect after that special night. He had been spending a great deal of time with Lola and Derek... he was even lucky enough to make love to Lola again. But eventually Kenny had to return to the more mundane aspects of his life. Nevertheless, he had still been trading flirty text messages with Lola every day until she stopped almost 2 days ago. Kenny hadn't heard from his Little Brother, either.

Do they regret what happened? Are they mad at me? Did they run off together?

Lola and Derek were madly in love, more so than anyone else than Kenny had ever known or would ever know. Perhaps they gave a proverbial middle finger to the world and disappeared as a couple. The young man sighed. While Lola and Derek's love felt as if it was pulled straight from a romance novel, he knew that it was destined to end in tragedy if continued on its current trajectory.

They knew it, too; that's what even made it so gut-wrenching in Kenny's mind.

He sighed again.

Then the doorbell rang.

Kenny was delighted to find Lola and Derek standing outside when he answered the door. But before he could greet them, Derek's mother held up a pen-shaped object as they both beamed cheerfully. Kenny looked at the item.

A pregnancy test... 2 red lines...

Kenny's eyes widen as he looked at his friends, whose grins became even broader.

"I'm pregnant!" Lola squealed.

"What! Holy fuck!" Kenny had been readying himself for this moment, but he instantly realized that no amount of preparation would've been enough to keep himself calm. "Oh my god... fuck... wow, I can't believe it." A thousand thoughts, questions, and emotions were running through his head. The excited young man blurted without thinking. "It's mine, right? I mean, the baby's mine?"

Derek threw his head back and guffawed and Lola smacked him in the shoulder. "Of course it's yours, silly. You're going to be a father!"

Kenny reached out for her hungrily, and the beautiful blonde pounced into his embrace. "I'm so happy! I can't believe it! I'm going to be a dad!" Then he flushed in embarrassed as he set Lola down, realizing how insulting his previous question may have sounded. "I'm sorry, Lola... Derek. I didn't mean to imply anything. It's just that... it's just that... fuck, I can't believe this is really happening! I... you... you're having a baby. We're having a baby!" Kenny suddenly felt weak in the knees and started to pant. "Fuck," he swore again. "I think I need to sit down."

They carefully led him back into to the living room. Derek sat down and Lola lowered herself onto his lap as they regarded their friend with concern. They gave him a wide berth so he could breathe and compose himself.

"Breathe, dude," Derek advised him. "Just breathe... that's it... nice and easy."

Color slowly returned to Kenny's face, and his chest soon rose and fell in a normal rhythm again. "Sorry, guys," he apologized, still mildly wild-eyed. "It's just that... wow, I've never experienced anything like this before. I'm so happy and scared!"

Lola grinned and told him drolly, "Trust me, Kenny, I know."

Kenny gathered himself and looked at them. "I've been meaning to tell you... I started a savings account for the baby. I want my child to have everything he or she needs. Everything. And I plan on opening a separate college fund, too." He suddenly appeared embarrassed. "I won't be able to contribute much to either until I get a better job. But right now I'll put as much of my as I can to ---"

Lola flew to him instantly and wrapped her arms around him. Then she kissed him on the cheek and touched her head to his in an affectionate gesture. "Our child is going to be so lucky to have you as a father."

Kenny looked at Derek as he spoke. "And no child could ever ask for a better mother than you."

Derek's happiness mirrored theirs.

Lola looked around conspiratorially. "Is anyone else home?"

"My housemates are all gone."

"Good. I want to celebrate."

The youth men grinned wolfishly at each other as Lola took them by the hand and led her men to Kenny's bedroom.

******************************************************************************

Lola slammed the door shut then turned to kiss the father of her child before facing her son and bestowing the same gift onto him. Their passionate kiss lasted longer as they murmured into each other. Undaunted, Kenny pressed into the beautiful woman from behind, nuzzling her sleek neck even as the incestuous couple continued to lock lips and tongue wrestle. He pressed into Lola from behind, wanting her to know just how hard he was for her.

Lola shifted her stance so she stood between her lovers. She wrapped her long arms around their waists to keep them close, and alternately kissed them repeatedly. The woman grinned inwardly as Derek and Kenny could barely hide their impatient need while she was engaged with the other. It was a fun game, one they were all willing to play. Both boys were so hot for her, and Lola relished that fact. The beautiful mother finally admitted to herself that she enjoyed turning on men who were young enough to be her son and, conversely, also loved it when they exerted a certain amount of control over her.

Excited, Lola began expertly undoing their pants simultaneously.

The young men pushed their pants and underwear to their ankles with equal haste, and their erections were equally impressive. The thought of having BOTH inside of her actually made the beautiful woman shiver. But she looked at Derek and Kenny, and grinned impishly.

She drop to her knees.

"Fuck..."

"Fuck..."

In unison, the young men swore in delight, causing Lola to chuckle. But she quickly recovered, first kissing the tip of Derek's penis then that of his friend's, then licking the underside of Kenny's shaft very slowly before doing the same to her son.

Back and forth the beautiful blonde went, pleasing her lovers orally and teasing them as they divided her attention.

Lola sucked her son's cock as she stroked his best friend.

She deepthroated the father of her unborn child as she cupped and massage Derek's swollen sac.

Back and forth Lola continued, pleasing one with her mouth and cruelly waiting until the other was nearing the limits of his impatience before switching again.

After some time, Lola lowered herself to a crouched position, which put her mouth in perfect alignment with their scrotums. Stroking Derek and Kenny simultaneously, she lurched towards the older youth, swallowing his entire sac into her mouth as she lathered it with her tongue.

Kenny placed his hands on his hips, rolled his head back, and moaned explosively. Derek, however, weaved his fingers through his mother's silky hair and applied gentle pressure to the back of her head. In response, she gulped Kenny loudly.

"God, I love watching you." With his free hand, Derek reached down and began groping his Lola's magnificent breasts.

After a moment, she popped Kenny out of her mouth and looked up at her son seductively. Her lips and chin were glazed in wetness. But her expression told Derek that the fun was just beginning.

"You're always so fucking hot on your knees, mom."

"I've told you before, babe. Call me 'Lola'."

Though he had witnessed things that were much more obscene between the two, Kenny still whistled in disbelief.

Derek laughed. "Fine, then, Lola. Do what you do best: suck my balls and jack off my Big Brother." For emphasis, he palmed her head with both hands and pulled her close.

Lola responded with a throaty growl, "I love it when you talk dirty to me," before taking her son into her mouth.

Derek and Kenny both expected Lola to finish them right then and there, so crazed and proficient were her oral skills and handjobs. But just when they expected to cum all over her, she rose to her feet. "I want you both to make love to me. Right now." Lola still had their erections clenched in her hands, and began leading them towards Kenny bed like someone might lead a pet by the leash.

"I want to cum in your pussy again." Derek told his mother. Then he noticed Kenny's horrified expression and explained calmly, "We realized earlier today that I can't get Lola pregnant since you already knocked her up." He purposely kept his tone glib, and the woman laughed at her son's choice of words.

"That's fine. I don't mind nailing your mom in another hole."

They both looked hard at Lola, who realized that the huntress had suddenly become the hunted.

Derek spoke a few quick words into his Big Brother's ear. Kenny nodded eagerly and sat at the edge the bed. Before Lola understood what was happening, her son nudged her head down toward his friend's crotch. Derek's intent was clear and the beautiful blonde recalled fond memories of her very first double-penetration experience <refers to events in Chapter 2>.

Lola expertly impaled her throat on Kenny's erection even as her son assumed position behind her. And though Lola was ready for what came next, her eyes still widened in shock as Derek slammed into her. The force caused her to lurch forward, and she gurgled and almost choked on the hard flesh in her mouth.

"Keep sucking cock, Lola, while I fuck you like a dog again."

"Jeezus," Kenny exploded. "Sometimes, I can't believe you two!"

Lola's laughter was muffled and Derek chuckled. The young men jostled the sexy woman between them as they double-penetrated her with uncontrolled lust. Lola endured her lovers coolly, and Derek thought in amusement that staying so fit enabled his mother to tolerate such rough sex. He gripped her hips and continued to ravage her from behind.

Kenny, in turn, palmed Lola's head between his large hands as he pummeled her mouth. He felt very little friction as his erection slid up and down her throat. In fact, Lola appeared as though she was concentrating hard to keep her jaws wide open while inhibiting her gag reflex and steadily breathing through her nostrils. Normally, Derek's Big Brother didn't talk dirty during sex but, after witnessing the exchange his threesome partners, he was feeling brave. "Goddamn, Lola... I've never felt a girl suck dick this good. You're a fucking porn star... you're a keeper, alright!"

Kenny was so caught up in the moment again that he blurted the words without thinking. He immediately cringed and feared that he might've killed the mood. But Lola murmured so lustfully that it was clear the words turned her on and Derek, in turn, began to thrust into her even more emphatically.

Kenny was still in disbelief when he and his best friend... Lola's own son--- cummed in her at the same time.

Both young men groaned as they drained themselves. Lola's entire body suddenly became still as she felt warm thick sperm flood her internal reservoirs, namely her mouth and vagina. Elated and so hungry to receive, she swallowed faster than Kenny could ejaculate. And while she clenched her pelvic muscles tight to trap her son's offering inside of her, she could already feel his spunk pouring out of her hole and oozing down the inner parts of her thigh.

Lola couldn't believe that Derek still had so much to give when he had just cum in her pussy less than an hour ago.

When she was certain that Derek and Kenny had fully climaxed, Lola gently disengaged herself from them. The trio moaned as one as Derek's and Kenny's penises slid out of her orifices. Exhausted, Kenny plopped onto his back and Derek, who was panting and sweating profusely, gingerly sat on the bed next to him.

Lola grinned; she had barely broken a sweat!

The beautiful blonde peered at the shower through the open doorway of the bathroom, and remembered the performance she had given the young men after their last tryst here in Kenny's bedroom <refers to Chapter 3>. She recalled her excitement as she put herself on display for their lascivious pleasure, her penchant for exhibitionism matching their voyeuristic delight. Derek and Kenny were already reaching for her, imploring Lola to return to their collective embrace, but she had other ideas.

"I'm going to shower," was all she needed to say as their ears perked up.

Evidently, they, too, hadn't forgotten her performance!

Lola strode towards the bathroom on a mission and with the seductive grace of a model strutting the runway. She was glad her back was to Derek and Kenny as her face split into a silly grin. It was so easy wrapping these boys around her fingers and making them hot for her! There were so enthusiastic and energetic, and though she often viewed herself as an "old lady" in comparison to them, she was intent on matching their youthful vivacity.

Lola could feel their hot gaze as she stepped into the shower stall. Her entire body was already rippling with excitement at the thought of another threesome. All she needed to do was give them time to recharge, put on a sexy show to incite their lust for her once more, and then---

"Oh!" the woman yelped in surprise as Derek and Kenny suddenly rushed her and trapped her between them.

"Where do you think you're going?" her son demanded. "We're not finished with you yet."

"And don't even think about being a dick-tease again," Kenny warned.

They were instantly kissing her and groping her all over. Lola purred as she felt soothingly crushed by their warm, solid forms. She wanted them as badly as they wanted her.

They began ushering her out of the shower.

Derek murmured between kisses," Come back to bed with us."

Lola thoroughly enjoyed it when the young men took charge, but it was time to reassert her authority as she turned on the warm water. The trio were, literally and figuratively, wet with unbridled passion. "No," she told them firmly. "I want to do it right here." Lola peered at her son knowingly.

Lola grasped her Kenny's erection and waggled it towards her wet vagina. Grunting in understanding, he gently cradled her bottom and lifted her up. When Kenny then carefully lowered the woman onto his erection, she sighed rapturously and wrapped her long legs around his waist.