The "New" Normal: Quarantine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to have a talk baby." Mom said.

"I'M not a..." I started but was cut off.

"I know sweetheart, and you know I say it as a term of endearment." She chuckled. I nodded and smiled.

"Baby, this is going to change a lot for all of us, you and I more than anyone else. Not only because we are mother and son, but because we will become parents together. I know you may know some of this but please just let me say what I need then you will get your turn." She looked for me to agree and I nodded again.

"First I want to talk about us as mother and son. That will NEVER change, and until our child is born you can't possibly understand that. I know you're an adult now and capable of making your own decision. I'm so very proud of the man you have and are becoming. You've always been thoughtful and caring. You're a bit of a romantic like me. I was worried when this was first discussed as a possibility. More about you than anyone else and more about us, you and I, than any other relationship group." Her eyes shown with pride.

"You've always accepted responsibility when it was expected of you. Even as a young teenager we never had any real conflict, or 'acting out' on your part that other parents get from their children. I like the idea of everyone currently in our family being considered moms and dads to any child born into it from this point forward, you know that you grandfathers were like brothers and when they got married and had children early they raised them together which I guess is why your dad and I got together so early as well. You know we talked about it before, you were a happy accident of a failed condom, but never and unwanted, or unappreciated one." She paused checking for any sign of hurt.

Seeing none, she went on. "Your Aunt Gene already had Amanda and was going to school while your grandparents watched her. They did the same when you then your sister came along as well so, all of us could get our educations and start our careers. I bring this up because as your mother I still want you to finish college and your sister to go as well. We will have to work around the virus and what not, but it's important you don't let fatherhood derail your plans for the future. I know computer science and web design are your goals. Keep them, with everyone pitching in there will be no reason you or Anna should delay your educations and careers any more than this quarantine stuff dictate, even if Anna gets pregnant."

I looked at her wide eyed when she said that.

"Yes, I believe we may have many children before this whole thing is over. I will most likely be pregnant within this weekend. I know your sister is on the depo shot, but she is due for another next month. It would not surprise me if she asks not to get it, which means by Thanksgiving she could be as well. I don't know If your Aunt Gene is on birth control, because as you heard she has not been sexually active in over a year. I do know she has talked about wanting at least one more child but has been scared to do it alone again, sure she had your grandparents, your father and I to help but again until you have a child of your own it's almost impossible to understand." Mom paused to make sure I was following her.

"Now, Shelby is a whole 'nuther subject. She was quite the wild child in her late teens and early twenties. Never really able to settle into a relationship. She wasn't a slut, or easy, but not really picky either." She giggled to herself then.

"She has never said but I think she had, maybe still has a crush on your father. I know she compared every male she dated to him and none measured up. I think you could, if not exceed, her idea of the perfect match for her. You already excite her with your interest in anal play. We ALL saw that. You definitely have more than adequate equipment, and if you make love as good as you eat pussy, I know us ladies are going to be very, very happy and satisfied." She stopped long enough to take a drink.

"Finally, about incest and children. I may only be a high school teacher, but I am a high school Science teacher, that does include biology and anatomy and biochemistry along with many others to some degree. It's important to know that child defects are only slightly raised from 3% up to 5% to 7% when dealing with first and even second generation of incest now adays. Even then, it's usually the results of combined bad recessive gene from both sides." See my nod.

"When I was in college, we had a couple of agricultural students in one of my classes and genes as related to offspring was brought up. The professor decided to do a class gene study as a result of this. Long story short everyone in our family had a gene study done and we have no 'bad' recessives in us. SO, what I'm trying to say is we should have no trouble with anyone here or in Shadybrooke getting pregnant now or in the near future. If you sire a daughter and when she's 18 years you had a child with her the chances of difficulties is still manageable and by then who knows what science will discover." She looked at me as she finished to see how I was doing with all this. Not seeing any signs of wanting to run or fear she continued.

"OK now that that is out of the way I have a couple questions and then you can say anything you want. First, are you truly ok with not only have sex with me and the others but, fathering any children that may result? Second, can we sit down at some point just the two of us at first, but most likely with all of us and discuss the anal play stuff you like? I've never really thought about anal, like your father, but watching you and Shelby really excited me. Finally, ... If, you are OK with it, can we start trying to get me pregnant alone here before we go back downstairs?" She finished that last bit huskily.

I couldn't help but smirk at her, then I wrapped her in a hug and pecked a kiss on her lips. "Thank you for your candor, and the education on the family. Let me try to go through everything you told me in order then I'll give you a chance to ask me about anything I miss. You are right, we are now and will always be mother and son. You forget we have three generations here and in Shadybrooke that are very close. I see how Grandma Jules and Grandma Betty still treat their children even though you all are adults so; I do have some idea even if I may not fully understand, as you say."

"We all love and respect each other, which is why I believe the 'universal' parents will work for any child born to our family. I know from watching my grandmas, you and their other children, that they raised you and them much the same ways you and Aunt Gene raised Amanda, Anna and myself. So, I don't think we will have any real issues with parenting styles. I am a romantic at heart, I have never been the one-night stand, hit it and quit it type of guy I need to have an emotional connection before I get into a physical relationship with someone."

"I have, or had, a couple of 'friends with benefits' at college. But everyone involved was aware and we only used sex to blow off steam, or relieve stress. There still is a connection, emotionally, just not romantically, we are just really good friends. If any of us found a boyfriend/girlfriend the others would be fine ending the 'benefits' but remain friends and be happy for that person. I'll leave the family history and what you told me of the others for another time, I do plan to continue my education, be it going back or through online courses, like I am now. I don't spend my whole day killing zombies." We both chuckled at that.

"Let's see... I believe Incest and birth defects was next. I have a biology class in college and in one of the first classes another student, Jenny asked about that, I don't know why, but the professor said the same thing you told me. As far as having sex with a daughter... that's a far way off and with seven women to keep happy I don't think I need to add any more." It was my turn to smirk at her.

"Now for your questions... I never, before this week looked at any female in our family in a sexual way, I knew you are all very attractive women even the grandmas have maintained great figures." I went on to describe the events and half heard conversations, then my thought processes and finally my talk with my father. We laughed about the lunch and she told me that Aunt Gene did have an orgasm when she almost fell off the kitchen bar stool. We both know why Anna rushed off before me and what she did.

"So yes, I have no problem loving all of you in whatever way or in any combination that may arise or siring any children. I am GUESSING the reason everyone is so easy with the incest is the fact that you were raised so closely together it was already happening, socially if not genetically."

Mom got wide eyed at that statement then thoughtful before nodding appreciatively before I continued. "I don't see a problem getting together with you one on one to talk about anal play I can show you a few videos and a couple websites I found on the subject and we can talk about them sometime tomorrow if you like." She nodded with a big smile on her face.

"I would love to start helping make your next child here just the two of us" I wrapped her in a great hug as I finished.

I kissed her sensually, but forcefully, pouring all my love for the woman that gave me life into it. After we broke the kiss, she looked at me with half hood eyes as we stood and then she began removing the ton of useless little pillow woman insist on putting on a bed when made. Then pulling back the comforter and top sheet. Then she climbed into it and held her hands out to me. She pulled me up on to the bed then kissed me as she lowered herself back into it. She started to run her hands up and down my muscled back as the fever of our kissed increased. I broke the kiss and a whine came from her.

I kissed her nose, then chin and up her jawline to her right earlobe, nibbling on it lightly getting whimpers for my efforts. I kissed and licked down the side of her neck and over her collarbone. Down the front of her chest to the top of her right breast. Kissing and licking I continued around her right breast flesh just avoiding her areolas. She raised up and started writhe around to force me to her nipple I stop my kissing and gave her a look that made her settle down. I continued my kissing and licking tour of her mammary that once held the nutrients my sister and I needed as infants and would soon hold more for my offspring.

Finally, I skipped her areolas and attacked the nipple. She sucked in a mighty breath as I latched on, her hands going immediately to the back of my head. Holding me in place. I suckled and tongued it even lightly nipped at it. The sounds she made are hard to describe as anything other than feral. After a few minutes I released the right nipple and repeated this on the left one. The sound emanating from my mother increased in intensity and she started to squirm, this time in arousal not in attempted control. I released her left nipple and looked at her face her head was thrown back eyes screwed, shut mouth open in an unheard scream, nostril flared.

I started my kissing tour again in her cleavage between her breasts. Heading straight down stopping at her navel licking and tonguing its crevice for a moment. Then continuing on to her mons. Cover its smooth bald skin in a light sheen of my saliva from my tongue. Her legs had parted when she pulled me on top of her but now, they were splayed wide and lewd as my feet and part of my shines hung of the end of the bed, luckily the foot board that connected the canopy post only rose to the middle of the mattress.

I finished my tour of her mons and moved to her right inner thigh stopping where her leg met her torso. Jumping over to her left and repeated this treatment. She started to whine again, I slapped her right thigh, not enough to even sting, but enough to demand compliance. It worked. Her pussy was swollen and slick, engorged with blood and leaking its natural lubricant. I made a point of inhaling the aroma noisily causing her to shudder. It was a fresh and slightly musky scent. As I exhaled, I blew on the hood of her clit, she moaned long and low as the man stepped out of the boat fully. I kissed and licked around her clit down then down to her lips. I drew one then the other of her outer lips in to my mouth chewing softly on them in turn.

I used my tongue to separate the inner and outer lips. I noticed a steady stream of fluid weeping from her opening traveling south over her perineum. I dipped my tongue down over it, widening my tongue for maximum coverage I swept north. Her thighs began to vibrate as I hit the bottom of her pussy. Not breaking contact, I shifted my body slightly, drawing my left arm over her right leg and grabbing her hip, and drew my right arm in. I curl my tongue into a straw shape and thrust it into her hole. Sucking in her love nectar. After a moment I withdrew my tongue and blew on her clit again. Another more exaggerated moan emitted from my mother.

I looked up and saw her chest heaving as she labored to breathe. I coated my middle and ring fingers with saliva and slowly worked them into her. While not loose, she has had two kids and frequent sex for the last 19 years, she was not as tight my FWBs in college. Once they were completely in, I latched on to her clit. "AHHH OH MY GOD!!!" she yelled.

My tongue started a rapid firing grazing of the tip of her clit as my fingers curled in search of her G spot.

"LORD DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP OH NO OH NO UHNNN!!!"

The inside of my hand and my face was splashed with fluid. I released her clit and uncurled my fingers and began to twist them extending her orgasm. My body wedged between her trembling thighs I looked up to see the muscles in her stomach rippling with uncontrolled contractions. After a moment her entire body went limp. I quickly removed my fingers causing her whole body to rise and contract as another "AHHH!" emanated from her before she turned to jelly basically. I started a steady kissing trail back up her body. By the time I was face to face with her she had another half dozen full body ripples or shivers go through her. Her eyes fluttered open and were glassy and unfocused for a few seconds. Soon they cleared and focused as her senses returned.

Huskily she said. "I don't know who taught you that, and I don't care, but thank you, thank you, thank you!" she took a shuddering breath.

"Your father is good at that, but no one has ever, and I mean EVER gave me an orgasm as hard and long as that." She finished.

She drew both hands up and cupping my ears drew me in for a deep, long, loving, sensual French kiss.

After she broke the kiss I said "I love you, mom."

"Oh baby, I love you so much! I want to taste you to. Later I promise I will, but right now I need you in me, PLEASE!"

Raising my hips slightly I grabbed my cock and lined it up nestling my head at her opening. Letting go and wrapping both of my arms under hers and placing my hands on her shoulders I looked deep into her eyes and said. "Let's make a baby... Mom!" then a thrust in.

"UUUHHHHNNN!!!" was her response.

Fully seated, I paused as I felt her pussy pulse and ripple tightly around my shaft.

"Love me, fuck me, breed me baby!!!" she called after a moment.

I started slow with long deep strokes. Getting more forceful with each inward thrust. "OOHS and AHHS" increased with intensity with the force of my stokes. My speed increased even slower. Up one notch forever three increases in force until all you could hear was the slapping on my flesh on hers. I got into a steady rhythm of speed and force. When I noticed my orgasm approaching I would back of slightly until I was able to continue then I would resume my previous pace.

"OH baby OH baby Yess Yesss! Give me your cum baby! I need it, I started ovulating tonight! For the next three nights I am at my most fertile. Give mommy a baby, baby!! YOUR baby! OUR baby!! YES!!! Cum for me! Give me your seed! Cum for MOMMA! OH OH! I gonna CUUUMMM!"

When I heard 'momma' I let loose. Pulse after pulse raced up my shaft. Her legs wrapped tight around me, ankles locked together trapping me into her, like I would try to leave. Finally, we both relaxed our tense muscles and settled into each other nestling into each other's embrace. After we regained our breath, we kissed again deeply full of love. I felt her shift slightly under me and I slowly extracted myself as she released her ankle lock. I slide to my left and grabbed the pillow. Nudging her hip, she raised them for me to slide it beneath her butt to elevate her to help prevent my sperms escape.

"We'll rest here for a few minutes then go down and see how everyone else is doing. You were fantastic James. I want a baby, but I kind of hope you didn't succeed so we can do this again!" she sighed.

"Even IF we did just create a new member of our family, I still want to do this again Mom!"

I am ending the chapter here. I had planned on this being a stand-alone tale. But the story just kept going. I still plan further chapters. But at over 18,000 words I figured this was a good place to pause.

This is my first published story so thoughtful comments, good or bad, will be appreciated. Asinine comments about grammar, and syntax, or those that didn't read the beginning where I said what would be in the story especially those from cowards afraid to name themselves will be ignored and deleted.

I know I will probably take a hit on votes by said cowards but, such is life. I ask ALL that if you enjoyed my first attempt to vote high to help counter those fools. I don't know how long it will take for the next chapter, but I do know that now the background work is done the next one(s) will be more erotic.

On a side note, I would like comments on the conversations in this. That is the one area I truly worry about. Did it flow well? Did it sound 'real'? did anyone loose who ways saying what? Things like that.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Look for more from me in the future

Fuzzy

PS. I would like to take this last time to thank BIGMADSTORK and ROMANTIC1 and MOUNTAINDEWMAN for help in getting to this point. ALL are great Authors and I have enjoyed many of their stories I erg you to check them out if you haven't before.