The New Patriarchy - Final Destiny

Story Info
Paige evades being enslaved.
3.7k words
4.15
10.5k
7
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/30/2022
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(A new story of young girls enslaved after the passage of the Female Slavery Law).

(All the main characters are over 18, and these stories are figments of my imagination.)

(My language is Spanish and I am not very fluent in English, so I sincerely apologize for any possible errors that may occur.)

It was 00:00 am on November 16th and Paige's favorite show was interrupted by a special news preview that barely lasted five minutes; but changed the world forever.

Paige couldn't believe what she had just heard, the sons of bitches world leaders, had finally passed the Female Slavery Act; a law that allowed any woman to be registered as a slave by her boyfriend, her father, her roommate, her boss, or just some one night stand they had had in the last six months.

Although she was sure it would do no good, Paige got up from the couch and locked the door to her apartment, then sat back down in front of the TV hoping it was all a bad dream or a bad joke.

The first few weeks after the law went into effect, were chaotic and on the verge of further collapsing the ailing world economy; but as soon as the regulations and guidelines that accompanied the law began to be implemented, the situation stabilized.

These regulations implemented dress codes for slaves, regulated the jobs they were allowed to do, the places they could go; in short, they were designed in such a way that any woman who was not a slave would find it very difficult to make a living.

Paige did not leave the house during that time, on the one hand, she did not stop being glued to her cell phone waiting for the message in which someone in her life registered her as a slave, and on the other hand, she did not stop watching the TV and internet news waiting for any news that would allow her to recover her life.

Soon, Paige could see that there was no turning back, and the TV that had been her escape route these last weeks, was transforming its programming, adapting it to the new reality, only some internet pages were still opposed to this new reality. As soon as the situation stabilized, Paige dared to look out the window, and when she saw the streets she could only be grateful that a couple of years ago she decided to settle in San Francisco.

Women strolled the streets as if nothing had happened, with the only difference from before the Slavery Act that now all of them were either naked or wearing leather harnesses, latex suits, in short, all kinds of clothes that highlighted the charms of the slaves and fell within the dress code. Paige couldn't even imagine how the women of her native Boston must have felt in the cold weather it used to get in December.

Paige looked at the kitchen calendar, and smiled to see that it was December 24, she opened the refrigerator and found it empty, frightened she went to the small pantry, finding it in the same state; she knew that day would come, but she never expected it to be so soon.

Frightened by the situation, Paige tried to find a way to go out shopping, she knew there were still free women; but they could only go out on the street accompanied by a man. Going over the dress codes for slave girls on the internet, she remembered a she-devil costume, made of black latex that she wore on Halloween a couple of years ago, and an idea popped into her head.

Although Paige wasn't very handy with needles, she modified the costume so that it barely covered her pussy and tits, added thigh-high leather boots and an old collar from her cat with a little bell on it. When she stood in front of the mirror, Paige felt completely embarrassed, she looked like the whores who worked at the truck stop next to the restaurant where she worked for two years to pay her way through college.

That memory made Paige very horny and she began to remember the best night of sex of her entire life:

It was three o'clock in the morning on a Saturday in April, Paige had just finished her turn at the gas station restaurant and was heading to her car, strangely the truck parking lot was very quiet, and none of the whores working there were in sight.

Just as she was about to reach her car, a sleek limousine pulled up beside Paige, and the driver rolled down his window to speak to her, 'Mr. Cortes would like to engage your services tonight.'

Paige was not offended, more than one night the truck drivers had mistaken her for a whore and shouted obscenities at her; though this was the first time she had been made the offer directly.

'I'm sorry sir,' Paige replied without stopping walking, 'But you're mistaken, I'm not a whore;' she added starting to walk faster.

The limousine did not stop and kept moving alongside Paige, who was already angry and about to stop to say something to the driver. Suddenly the window in the back opened and a manly voice spoke, 'I know you're not a whore, Paige, but I've been seeing you behind that bar every night for the last two weeks, and today being the last night I'm here I've dared to do this, I'll pay you $1,000 for a little fun time.'

The limo pulled up and a light came on in the back, Paige immediately recognized the man who had spoken, he was an attractive young man who had been ordering a double cheeseburger, and meatloaf for the last two weeks.

Paige wasn't a prude, she liked sex and had no problem finding a partner, on the contrary, with her 5 feet and 9 inches tall, her short brown hair, her tits that fit perfectly in one hand, and her firm body fat-free from hours of ballet and gymnastics, she had to get a lot of flies off her back, AND $1000 was a month's salary at the restaurant!

Taking a better look at the limo and Mr. Cortes, Paige decided to up the ante, 'For $2,000, I'll give you the best blowjob of your life and you can fuck my pussy and ass if you want.'

Mr. Cortes opened the limo door to let Paige in as he said to her. 'Strip slowly.'

This surprised Paige, she thought it would be a quick fuck, but that was clearly not Mr. Cortes' intention; she entered the limo and placing herself on her knees on the seat in front of Mr. Cortes she began to undress. She unbuttoned her blouse revealing her white bra with one hand, while with the other she unzipped her skirt revealing matching panties.

Without quite knowing why, Paige released the ponytail of her hair letting her mane fall free down her shoulders, she was about to remove her stockings and shoes when Mr. Cortes spoke to her again, 'Leave the stockings and heels on, I love how sexy they make your legs.'

A few seconds later, the white lingerie set was on the seat of the limo, and Paige was waiting for Senor Cortes' next command, 'Spread your legs and masturbate,' he told her pulling his cock out of his pants.

At the sight of Mr. Cortes' cock, Paige became even more excited, it was not the biggest she had ever seen, but it was the fattest, she doubted she could fit it all in her mouth, following Mr. Cortes' orders she began to masturbate, soon Paige was on the verge of climax and closed her eyes ignoring what was going on around her.

Suddenly she felt a cold breath on her pussy, and when she opened her eyes again she saw Mr. Cortes positioning himself between her legs licking her pussy; with a couple of flicks of his tongue, Mr. Cortes brought Paige to orgasm, but he didn't stop until he ripped another one out of her. As Paige was about to suck his cock, Mr. Cortes stopped her by ordering her to sit on his cock.

Mr. Cortes' cock stretched Paige's pussy pulling moans of pleasure from her, she had never felt so full, the pleasure made her forget everything, and she didn't notice the limo doors opening and two men getting in until a cock touched her lips.

'What the hell is this? Paige shouted.

Mr. Cortes smiled signaling to the two men, 'It's what we agreed, $2,000 for your mouth, your pussy and your ass, but I never told you I was going to be the one fucking them.'

Paige noticed how a cock pushed its way into her ass, she wasn't an anal virgin, but she had never had a cock like that inside, let alone double penetration, feeling so full she opened her mouth to scream, but the cock in her face suddenly entered her. The sensation of the three cocks was too much for Paige and she orgasmed again.

For the next two hours, Paige was a barely conscious toy in the hands of the three men who took turns fucking each of her holes; when she woke up it was daylight and she was covered up on the bed in her student apartment, she quickly uncovered herself to look at her body and could see that there was no mark, indeed, she had been washed although her whole body ached, on the bedside table were her car keys and an envelope with 10. 000 $ and a note from Mr. Cortes that read; 'It has been an extraordinary night Paige, I promise we will meet again, and when I do you will be mine forever.'

As the memory of that night faded from her mind, Paige realized that she had been masturbating and she barely had a few minutes left before the stores closed.

Completely embarrassed by the situation, Paige went out into the street and luckily for her nothing strange happened, no one noticed her more than any of the other slaves walking down the street, and she was able to get to the supermarket without any problems and make an abundant purchase, while Paige was in line to pay for her purchase she noticed how most of the slaves had a bar code tattooed on some part of their body and she began to feel uneasy.

Back home, Paige spent hours trying to find out the meaning of the tattoo, finally she discovered that it was a mandatory mark for any slave who wanted to circulate on the street to prevent anyone to make improper use of it. After days of surfing the internet Paige discovered that temporary tattoos imitating real tattoos were sold on the dark web and allowed free women to circulate without any problem.

Months went by, and thanks to the fake tattoos Paige managed to lead a relatively normal life, spending more and more time on the streets, even indulging in more and more frequent nights out in the nightclubs reserved for slaves.

When everything seemed to be going well for Paige, a problem arose that she had not foreseen, the money she had saved would barely last her a couple of months more if she did not limit her expenses, when she tried to find work she encountered two serious problems, the first was that her art studies were of no use to her in the jobs allowed for a slave, and the second and more important was that for any slave work she needed the permission of her owner.

Knowing that she was going to have to limit her spending a lot, Paige went one last time to the slave nightclub, when she ordered a soft drink instead of her usual cocktail, Linda, the waitress who always served her, asked her if something was wrong and Paige decided to tell her a little lie.

'My owner is having financial problems and I think I'm going to have to stop coming;' Paige told Linda between pouts.

Linda walked away for a few moments and returned accompanied by another woman, 'This is Catherine, the nightclub manager, maybe she has the solution to your problems;' the waitress told her.

Paige gawked at Catherine, as soon as she approached her she recognized her as Kate White, one of the most famous actresses and models, who like many others had lost her freedom with the new law, and was now famous for playing the sex slave protagonist in the most watched series of the moment.

Seeing the look on Paige's face, Catherine smiled, 'You're not seeing ghosts my dear, luckily my husband prefers a good cock and allows me certain freedoms so I'm not at home, now tell me your name and how old you are.'

Paige's nervous gesture alerted Catherine, who grabbed her hand to reassure her and had a drink poured for her; as Paige drank it slowly, Catherine continued speaking, 'Relax, I'm only interested in your name and your age, and to see if you are willing to make money, the rest of your story is your problem; it doesn't matter who owns you here, if you have one!'

'My name is Paige and I'm 23 years old,' Paige replied after draining her drink.

Catherine smiled kindly, 'Perfect Paige, in this nightclub there are three jobs, the first one is a waitress, you would have to work minimum four days a week and you would make about $10 an hour, then there is the dancer, you would be dancing on the bars and you would do two shows on stage, it would be $100 a night you came, and lastly the whore, you set the rate and I keep 20%.'

Paige shuddered, she had never been with a woman before and now Catherine was proposing that she charge her to have sex with women.

Before Paige could answer anything, Catherine grabbed her head and gave her a kiss on the lips as she brought her hand to her pussy, 'Look Paige, if what I believe about you is true, you haven't enjoyed another person's touch for months, I assure you no one is going to ask you for anything kinky, women who come here for sex, want affection and tenderness, rough sex they already have at home,' Catherine said as she broke the kiss.

'Now come with me, I'll show you what to do,' Catherine told her grabbing Paige by the hand and taking her to one of the private rooms.

Paige who had gone almost five months without being touched by anyone, that night at the discotheque went through the hands of half a dozen women, the night started with Catherine between her legs and ended six hours later in a wild threesome with Catherine herself and the waitress Linda in which Paige was fucked by both of them at the same time in her ass and pussy.

Paige's routine became a sexual fantasy for her, although the tattoos were modified to better control the slaves, the money she earned at the nightclub, allowed Paige to keep buying the best fakes to maintain her freedom.

What Paige and probably thousands of other girls did not know is that fake tattoos had spread too much and there were more and more free women escaping slavery, because of this governments began to install code readers at the entrances of stores and in the streets to discover fake slaves.

Paige became aware of this fact when one afternoon on her way home from the supermarket she witnessed first hand how a slave police patrol car stopped their car a few meters away from her and quickly threw two young women to the ground, handcuffing and undressing them before putting them in the patrol car to take them to the Slave Processing Center.

From that day on Paige took every precaution, she began to have her shopping delivered to her home and only went out to the discotheque, but it was inevitable that one day the mistake would come: it happened one afternoon in November, almost a year after the passing of the law, Paige was heading earlier than usual to the disco, when a waterspout caught her in the street, instinctively Paige ran for shelter in the nearest store, which turned out to be a slave lingerie store, as soon as she crossed the door the alarms went off and the sound of 'illegal slave code' filled the store.

When Paige saw several security guards coming towards her she took to the street and began to run in the rain, although she was quickly caught by several police officers who seemed to appear out of nowhere.

Taken to the Slave Center Paige was stripped of her skimpy clothes and quickly processed, her fake bar code tattoo was immediately removed and replaced with a real code which was then accompanied by several more tattoos on her belly and on one of her tits whose meaning Paige was completely unaware of, once all this process was complete Paige was thrown into a cell tied up.

For what seemed like hours Paige lay on the bed awaiting her fate until finally one of the Slave Control Inspectors entered the cell. 'Paige Mathews, 22 years old, 5 feet and 9 inches tall, 114 pounds, standard tits, little used pussy and ass, art graduate', read the inspector looking at Paige, 'A year evading slavery, a slut who doesn't want to assume her destiny, in normal conditions you would have ended up in a work farm or as a public use slave, but for the moment you have been lucky, when we entered your data in the system we saw that you were pre-registered in case you were enslaved without an owner; and coincidentally, it is by the owner of the lingerie store where you entered.'

Paige's face showed a small gesture of relief which elicited a slap from the Inspector, 'Don't be so happy bitch, if any of the things I've heard about those rich perverts are true you'll end up wishing we had sent you to a farm,' as he said that the Inspector began to pull down his pants, 'But that will be from tomorrow, until they come to pick you up in two hours you are ours and we are going to put you to good use, I assure you your holes are going to be full of cock until then.'

Holding Paige's head the Inspector pushed his cock deep into her mouth until his balls touched the young woman's lips; being the first of a dozen guards to enjoy fucking her.

As the last guard cum in her pussy, Paige couldn't help but think that she had avoided this fate longer than she thought, though she regretted not seeing Catherine and Linda again.

The guard who had been the first to rape her took her out of the cell and handed her over to two men in suits wearing badges identifying them as lingerie store workers; the men loaded her into a car and drove her to the brand's main store.

They parked the car in the basement and took Paige out, displaying her throughout the store. Paige saw that the store sold not only lingerie, but all kinds of sex toys and bondage, and that on each floor dozens of girls were chained in various positions so that customers could try out the toys or just fuck them.

The men stopped at one of the floors and handed Paige to two salesgirls, Paige could see how one of the men also handed a piece of paper to one of the salesgirls, who as she read it drew a mischievous smile on her lips.

The sales clerks took Paige to a kind of infirmary and tied her to a stretcher, then brought a kind of dryer close to her body, as soon as they turned it on and she saw the light coming out of it, Paige knew it was a laser, they were going to permanently depilate her.

The process lasted almost an hour and when it was over the sales clerks continued treating Paige, they cut her hair, gave her a manicure and pedicure, taking every opportunity to play with her tits and pussy.

Paige didn't understand what was going on, she had noticed the slave girls as she went upstairs and most of them were dirty and uncombed; she wanted to ask the sales clerks, but didn't dare, and the opportunity passed when they placed a gag in her mouth. One of the girls held out some sort of gun to Paige, who could see the silhouette of a woman at the tip.

When they removed the gun from Paige's sight, she didn't know what that was, until she saw several posters hanging on the walls and discovered it was the store's logo, as one of the salesgirls approached her again, she saw the same logo over her pubis and knew she was going to be branded. Although she already had the slave barcode, it was still a tattoo, that gun reminded Paige of the ones used to brand animals.

Paige had no more time to think about it, the sales clerk placed the gun on her pubis and a tremendous pain shot through her, making her faint. When she woke up, Paige had been untied from the gurney, the sales clerks helped her up and placed her in front of a mirror.

As soon as she saw herself in the mirror a scream escaped her mouth, in addition to branding her, they had pierced her nipples, obligo and clitoris, placing heart shaped piercings, the slave brand still showed red, and she could see the two small tattoos they had given her in the center of processing, the one on her belly was a small chain marking her as 'unregistered', and the one under her tit was the silhouette of a lip in pink marking her as a lesbian.

12