The New Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers

She nodded her head, bit her lip and continued to ease my cock inside her. As she got to the point where I was all the way in she let out a sigh. She did a little wiggle and ground her clit into my groin as I reached up and commenced to suckle her very hard left nipple again. She was now squirming around on my cock getting used to its size. She looked down at me and with pure lust in her green eyes.

"Alan I'm ready. Please fuck my brains out now," she instructed, very matter of factly.

I grabbed her hips and slowly started to pump her, picking up speed as I went. I could feel her tensing as her pussy muscles gripped my cock. It didn't take long.

"I'm CUMMMMMMMING!" she cried. "Feels SO GOOD!"

I felt her shudder all over. I maintained momentum and continued to thrust my rock hard cock deep into her.

"It's all right I whispered in her ear, it will take a bit longer for me, be ready," I said as I continued to thrust.

Not long after she cried out again

"I'm CUMMMMMMMMMMMMING, GOD that's GOOD!"

Her body tensing then shuddering again. My rhythm didn't falter, I continued to thrust. I could feel my balls starting to twitch.

I whispered in her ear, "Are you ready?"

My question seemed to trigger her. "I'm cumming AGAAAAAIIIIIIN, OH GOD HELP ME!" With that I lifted her off my cock.

My cock just exploded sending strings of jizz up her front, all over her breasts, on to her face and all over my chest and face. She watched as I expended myself then collapsed on to my chest and lay there panting and mumbling something about 'it still feels like it's in me'.

We both lay there, Cynthia on my chest, as we recovered, for a good 10 minutes. Cynthia slowly sat up. She then leant forward and started to lick my jizz off my chest.

"Hmmmm, tasty," she said. "However there seems to be too much for me to lick up."

"I have a solution," I offered.

With that I lifted her off me, swung my legs to the floor and led her to the ensuite bathroom. I guided Cynthia into the shower. With the hot water cascading over us Cynthia gently washed away the results of our coupling from me.

As she finished I whispered in her ear. "Turn around and I will do you."

She chuckled and turned around. I reached around and soaped up her magnificent breasts and worked my way down her torso and legs, all the while holding her close to me. I nibbled her neck as I ran my hands up the insides of her thighs and made sure she was soaped and slippery. By now my cock was starting to respond to rubbing against her deliciously slippery ass. I felt her hand reach for my cock.

"Hmmmm, looks who has woken up," she murmured. "I know just where he belongs."

I bent my legs and slipped my hard cock back into her velvety folds.

"Better?" I asked.

"Please take me. Fuck me here, now," she commanded.

I pushed Cynthia across the shower and up against the wall. She let out a little squeal as her breasts were squashed against the cold tiles. I placed a hand on each of her thighs and proceeded to find the right position to fuck hard and deep while nibbling her neck and gently biting her shoulders.

I drove my rock hard cock deep and hard into Cynthia's hungry slippery pussy. I could feel her trying to drop her weight down onto my upward strokes.

"Harder - FASTER," she urged me on.

I picked up my pace and thrust my cock as deep as I could into Cynthia. I felt her internal muscles flutter.

"That's IT! GOD THAT'S JUST THE RIGHT - SPOT!" she gasped. "I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA CUM, OWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Cynthia's body went limp. I slowed to a stop and held her up against the wall. My rock hard cock still deep inside her.

"My legs - they feel like jelly. Please let me down," she gasped.

I eased out of her and Cynthia slid down the wall and turned to sit on the floor of the shower.

"Intense," she gasped catching her breath, looking up at me.

I helped her up when she was ready and she hugged me. "Loved that," she whispered in my ear and kissed me hard.

I turned off the shower, we stepped out and toweled each other down. Cynthia dropped her towel and grasped my semi-rigid cock.

"I'm not finished with you yet," she said and led me back to the guest bedroom.

This woman was insatiable, she wanted more and I knew just what to give her. She sat back down on the edge of the bed and motioned for me to kneel on the floor between her legs.

"I'm assuming you are still mine to command," she said as she looked into my eyes. I nodded my head. "Well then I want more. I want you to eat me out again and fuck me silly - again!"

"Yes Ma'am," I responded and commenced to eat her pussy.

The rest of the evening and into the early morning was spent satisfying this insatiable women. She had a fantastic body a hot pussy and she worshipped my cock. I was in heaven. It was 3 am when she left, a little later, than she originally planned. She doubled checked that I knew where to send the 'work' related pictures and was very specific that no-one else should see 'her' pictures. She would be overseas for the next 2 weeks with work and would be back in touch when she got back.

"I'll let you know when I get back from the trip Alan. I'd like you to personally show me 'my' pictures and then we will have to settle on a 'fee'," she said as she breezed out the door to a waiting taxi.

#####

SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers
12