The New Pizza Girl

Story Info
The new girl hired is a trans and finds love.
10.9k words
4.72
55.8k
167
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deeplust
Deeplust
720 Followers

****Special thanks to Laci and her boyfriend for letting me write about them and sending me pics of inspiration. ***

***Story is copywrited and no permission is granted other than Literotica***

Sal never rubbed it into his brother's or sister's face that the pizza parlor and restaurant was going to be inherited by him. His brother and sister got fancy educations paid for by their parents, but Sal liked the city feel and how it was while working with his father in the pizza parlor. It had been in the family for three generations, and he would be the fourth. Not only was it a great money maker but it was also listed as a landmark and the property was owned by them and not leased. The building had five apartments above the pizza parlor and restaurant and was in a prime location too. Between the pizza, restaurant and rent, Sal knew his parents were loaded.

At twenty-five, the city had a lot to offer in the way of a nightlife and atmosphere of watching celebrities and the wealthy Wall Street executives walk in and act like normal people. The restaurant was an afterthought, and his mother ran it while the pizza parlor was the real draw for people as it was always listed as one of the best pizza places in the country. The money it brought in was enough that Sal turned down high priced colleges to keep the business going. He also knew that college was not for him, and he enjoyed making money.

Although he knew he was going to take over and that he was the owner's son, Sal still had to clean up like the rest of the workers. His father Marius was not one to let his son get off easy and Sal knew that he had to prove that he was worthy of taking over. The pizza parlor was a small place that had seating for only twenty people, and it was attached by a door to the back of the restaurant that his mother ran so she could have something to do. Sometimes if the restaurant was busy Sal would have to work there but only if someone called in sick.

Working in a famous place had its benefits but Sal never let it really get to his head. The parlor had pictures all over the place of famous people who came in to eat and he loved that he would be the person in charge of the place after. The line was always long from the time they opened the doors until closing. There was a constant stream of customers and the price per slice was not cheap either. He also knew the employees were as loyal as you could get, and his father paid quite well to keep them happy.

He was there when his father hired Laci and brought her in introducing her. She was almost homeless when his father gave her a job. He said she was carrying bags not asking for food but looking for food in the trash. He knew his father had a big heart for people down on their luck and Laci struck a nerve with him and offered her the job right there.

Laci was not overly tall but not short either as she was an inch shorter than him at five foot ten. She was cute in a way but dressed in the same baggy jeans and loose work shirt with an apron that covered her chest. He could tell that she was smaller than a D cup but bigger than a B or so he thought. He always knew it was hard to tell because she always had the apron on. He did see her ass a few times and liked how it had a round curve to it and was thin like her hips. Her voice was deep but not too deep, always sounding commanding or bitchy depending upon what she was saying.

She kept her black hair shoulder length covered in a hairnet and had multiple earrings in both ears and on the top of her ears too. He wondered if she had tattoos, but none were visible. Sal tried to talk to her, but she was always either busy or not wanting to talk much for fear that she would be seen as goofing off. He did know that she loved how much she was being paid to just clean up and then tips were enough that a waiter in a high class restaurant would be jealous.

It was two months in, and he could tell she was always nervous about being fired. Sal thought it was funny at first but them felt sad as she never felt comfortable around him or his father. He wanted to tell her a few times that his father believed that his workers were family. He talked about her always in a good way and knew that she had more job security than she knew of. Laci busted her ass working and knew that she was a perfect fit and that his dad loved her work ethic. She was not just cleaning up and was able to do everything including work the ovens.

Sal was the only person that his mother needed to work in the restaurant if things got busy but, on a few occasions, she would ask Juan who only did clean up to do the same. Nobody ever turned down his mother's need for help as the pay was worth it and they knew that loyalty paid off with his parents.

The pizza parlor was closing, and he saw his mother walk back as he knew that she was going to ask him to stay late and help out. Once she got to him, he threw his apron on the counter giving her a look. "How late do you want me?"

"Just for a few hours. I have Susan coming in late. The only problem is Jackie called in too. Do you think that new girl would help out for an hour or two?"

He looked at his mother and shrugged his shoulder as he didn't know if she would since she was so quiet. "Maybe, I will ask."

When his mother walked back, he saw Laci coming out of the back still wearing her apron and ready to leave. He knew she took the bus home every night and tried to leave at the same time every day. He knew she probably still needed the money since it was only a few months since his father gave her a job.

"My mother needs help. She asked me to ask you if you want to stay and help out."

She had a scared look on her face. "Ohh, do I have to stay? I can catch another bus or take the subway."

Sal smiled as he could see the scared look in her face still thinking she could be fired at any moment. "You don't have to stay. But my mother does pay good. Now, I have to stay...I don't have a choice in the matter, but you do."

She gave a small smile and then nodded her head. "I can stay. Do I have to change or anything?"

"Not really, but you will have to lose the apron. My mom hates it when customers see the pizza logo," he commented as he knew his mother wanted to be separate from his father and yet they both owned the pizza parlor and the restaurant.

She turned to go the bathroom as he began locking the door to the pizza parlor. His father was already there cooking in the restaurant and Sal knew it was his job to lock up the pizza parlor. Just when he locked up, he headed to the small back area where the staff bathroom was to tell Laci to meet him in the restaurant.

It was then that he heard the toilet flush, but he had already opened the door and stepped into the bathroom. Before he could stop himself, he saw Laci standing up from the toilet. He assumed the door was closed but it was open, and he watched as she got up and revealed that she had parts that a female should not have. His eyes bulged when he saw her penis. He was not naive in the terms of genders and those who wanted to be another gender, but he never saw it right up close. She was long too, but he only got a brief look before she covered herself with her hand.

He stepped back quickly as he saw that Laci was a transgender girl. "Ohhh shit!"

Her eyes flew open as her voice had a sound of terror to it. "Nooo...ohhhh."

She then quickly pulled up her pants as he could see her eyes almost swelling like she was about to burst into tears. "Please....please, don't say anything. Please...I will do anything."

Before he could say anything, she moved towards him holding his arm like she was about to beg for her life. "Don't tell your parents...please. I can't lose this job."

Sal knew his dad as did the other employees, but the customers only knew one side of him. The fear of his father by others was almost hysterical as it was all a myth. The employees knew that his father would not fire anyone for any reason other than stealing. Sal remembered when Juan was arrested for DWI, and his dad didn't say word. Or when Jake the other cook was screamed at for him saying he needed to dump his girlfriend who was cheating on him. The myth was that he was this hard, loud man who was a terror while not knowing he cared for his employees and joked with them.

"Look, my dad doesn't give a shit about what you are and what you got." He smiled as he wanted to ease her fears. She looked so scared, and it almost hurt him to see her like that too, like it tugged on his heart strings.

"Are you kidding me," she replied, sniffling like she was ready to burst into tears, looking up at the large Trump sign that hung in the back room.

Sal chuckled and looked at her in her dark brown eyes. "I am serious, he won't care. He likes you and says so. He will not fire you over this...trust me."

"Please...don't tell him." Her eyes didn't have tears yet, but still looked on the verge of having them.

"Let's go," he said, walking to the back door that led to the restaurant.

He knew he was just going to have to prove his point. He knew that she was knew and didn't know how his father believed in loyalty and that once you were hired by him, you couldn't lose your job unless you stole from him. Worker retention was always a hundred percent and hiding her was not even needed but he saw that she was desperate.

Laci followed him as he walked right in to the kitchen where his father was helping out. She was in lock step with him as he walked straight up to his dad with her right next to him. "Hey Dad...Laci here is transgender...she has a dick."

He then saw her face melt as a tear came down followed by another. It was like watching a car accident in slow motion where everyone dies. The fear she had was so overwhelming that he wondered if she would faint. He then looked at his dad who had a confused face and could see that he was probably thinking of a joke.

"So. She got a dick. I don't care." He then turned to her with a nonchalant look. "Just help fill the waters and take drink orders and make sure your dick doesn't flop out.

He walked out first and then turned to her as she exited the kitchen. She had a look like she was spared death and could not believe it happened. "I told you so. He doesn't give a shit. Just don't steal. He likes you...loves that you work hard too."

"You didn't have to tell him that way," she scowled at him.

"Look, I tried to tell you before that it was okay."

She sniffled again like she was done being upset. "It's not fucking right though. I was really scared."

Sal wanted to smile at the joke but knew not to as he knew she was a bit upset. "I am sorry, but it was funny. He will make jokes from time to time, so be ready for it."

"You kidding me...jokes?" she asked with an odd look to her as if it no longer scared her.

"You hear him talk to Juan...how many times have you heard him say wetback or don't make that Mexican pizza joke?"

"Is he going to tell everyone that I am trans?"

Sal shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe not. I don't know. But I do have some questions."

She turned her head. "No...I am not talking about this."

***

The next day was Friday and a day that Sal knew he set up for making extra money. It always went to gambling, but it was extra money to play with as he saw it. The last guy that quit the pizza parlor was Joey. Sal and he were friends the entire time he was there and even to this day. He knew Joey wanted to be a stockbroker and was only working there to pay his way through college. He was not some rich kid and worked for what he got. Sal's dad loved that he was making it on his own and even helped pay for some of his bills.

Sal loved knowing that when Joey got his first job that he had to quit, but it was the setup Joey created that made him get an extra side operation. Joey was the bottom man at a firm and wanted to impress his boss and coworkers, so he brought in pizza from the parlor. The only thing was the parlor never delivered and was a distance from where Joey worked. The guys knew of the place, but it was out of the way and not possible for a normal lunch break. The only people that would show up were the high up managers and big wigs who could leave when they wanted.

So when Joey brought in pizza that only their bosses ate, it gave him in-roads to the other guys he worked with. They all wanted it, but it was impossible to get since there was no delivery. When one of the guys in the office said he would pay a lot of money for delivery, Joey arranged it with Sal and that became his side operation on Fridays. The cost was outrageous, but Sal knew that Joey told him it was a status thing to get something delivered from a place that never delivered. To Sal, it was an extra five hundred a delivery and money for gambling or going out.

When Laci walked in, he was cleaning the tables and filling up the containers on them. She walked right to him putting on her apron. "Look, I am sorry about getting mad at you yesterday. I was just worried that I would lose this job and I just got an apartment."

Her eyes began to swell up as he knew she was telling him something personal. "I never had a place of my own and people finding out who I really am scared me. It scares me as even my own father rejected me for it. I love that your dad gave me this job, but I know he believes in other things."

With a tear coming down her cheeks and her voice cracking, he reached out giving her an emotional hug. "He likes you and really doesn't care about anything else...trust me."

He moved away from her quickly not to let the hug linger for fear she might take it as something else. "Look, you're hard up for cash...I will help you out today."

"What?" she answered sniffling, trying to compose herself.

"One of the guys that used to work here is a big shot on Wall Street now. The brokers that come in here go out of their way to eat here. We don't deliver and that's what my father thinks, but we do on Fridays to a select group."

She gave a confused look as he was smiling knowing that he was going to make her happy. "Around the time you take your lunch break, I will give you an address. Just go there and deliver the pizzas. You can keep the tip too. You have to take my car though and use the pizza warmer in my car too."

"You serious?"

"Yeah...trust me. I only do it on Fridays and only for certain people. My dad doesn't know about it, so don't tell him. So I am now trusting you with a secret."

She nodded her head as he went about his day. Laci did the same and seemed more approachable after that, smiling at him and even talking about random things about the people and sports. It was like she was a new person too and seemed more at peace that she was accepted.

Like every Friday, Joey gave him an address and floor number with the amount of pizza. The tip averaged about five hundred and the cost of the pizza was triple the amount that went back in the drawer. He would tell his dad that Laci needed extra time during lunch to pay a few bills and he would cover for her.

He gave his car keys to her and the pizza smiling, knowing she was going to come back smiling from the tip. As she drove off, he went back to work knowing that she was about to discover the advantage at working at a world renowned pizza place and one of the best in the city.

Laci came back handing him the keys with the biggest smile on her face. "Ohh my God. I can't believe they gave me so fucking much. Are you serious that people pay that much just to have pizza delivered?"

"It's a status thing. It's only on Fridays and it only goes through one person too. Next week we split the tip though."

"Thank you so much." Her smile came out making him feel it was worth giving her the money he would have gotten.

As the day wore on, he finally felt it was a perfect time to ask her the slew of questions on his mind about her being transgender. The moment the dining area was somewhat empty, he casually walked up to her acting like he was cleaning up and asked, "I have to ask you. When did you know you were a girl?"

She turned to him with plates in her hand not looking or sounding upset. "I always knew. I transitioned very early on and never regretted it."

Sal looked around to see if anyone was in ear shot as he knew the next few questions were sensitive. "So do you take hormones and stuff? Do you like guys or girls too?"

She walked a step putting the trash in her hand into the trash bin and looked back, still not acting upset that he was asking such personal questions. "I am and I like guys."

"So do you fuck them, or do you let them fuck you?" he asked as he knew it was the question that was on his mind since finding out about her.

She smiled and then walked past him as more customers were coming in. "Mostly I like to get fucked."

He wanted to ask more but it was getting crowded, and he didn't want others to hear what he was asking. He just let his mind wander to what she would look like being fucked by another man. Laci never wore leggings or anything tight and the view of her ass was mostly obscured by the jeans she wore. They were always kind of baggy but the one pair she had that was tighter showed of her cute bubble of an ass.

***

The following week was busy like any other week, but Sal made a point to joke with Laci more and more. He made sure to not leave her alone and open up to her in normal conversations other than work related things. She opened up talking about her life and what she liked more each day as he listened and shared his failed dating life with her. She was not dating anyone nor seemed to want to date anyone either.

After a week of being with her, she started taking lunch with him as he liked joking around with her and talking about everything in his life as well as hers. The shy girl seemed to fade a bit as she was more open and honest about her life and also admitted that she really loved working at the parlor.

It was Thursday and Sal was talking about ride customers and how some complained about the long line. He then looked over at Laci. "I bet you that the next customer that complains is some "Karen" that says she has a sick child at home."

Without missing a beat she replied, "You're on."

Two minutes later Laci was emptying the trash and Sal was ringing up the customer when an older man said, "This line is so long, why don't you hire more people?"

Sal knew that he lost but was okay with losing, but never said what was being bet on. He answered the man and then Laci stepped over to him. "I bet you the next customer that complains will be some drunk who wants to use the bathroom."

"You're on. What are we betting?" Sal decided to up the ante now.

He instantly thought about those tight jeans she had and figured that it was perfect bet. Money for her was tight and gambling with it would deter her from playing around. He didn't know if she would go for it, but knew he was in a good place with her to at least try.

"Okay, okay. I am down. What do you want to bet?" she answered as he knew that this was the moment.

"You know those tight jeans you have. You have to wear them tomorrow."

She smiled and almost blushed. "Really? Okay fine. But if I win then you have to wear panties."

The idea of wearing ladies panties shocked him but having her play with him like this was fun. Being a gambling man, he deduced to go for it. Laci could keep a secret and even if he lost it would just be between the two of them. "Fine."

His heart beat erratically and fast as he didn't know if he was going to win or lose. There was no skill but pure luck in it. It was like winning the lotto as it was both a waiting game and a pure game of chance. For an hour he just thought about losing and winning and the not knowing was killing him.

When a drunk person came in, his heart sank. He then complained about the bathroom, and he shook his head and then smiled knowing it was over and that the bet was lost. He liked playing it as the thrill was there even though he lost the bet.

Deeplust
Deeplust
720 Followers