The New Principal Ch. 05

Story Info
Out of work and nearly broke, how will he pay for groceries?
3.9k words
4.6
66.7k
47

Part 4 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shudai
shudai
1,028 Followers

I couldn't figure out why the vice-principal had come back to school so late, but that was really the least of my worries.

The meeting in the principal's office went about as good as could be expected, to be honest. They were able to get me a month's salary if I would sign all sorts of terrifying documents. Basically, it came down to trying to keep things quiet and as plausibly deniable as possible. I would leave of course, but not just the school. I must leave town. There were too many ways this could go bad if I were still around. They made it very clear that it would be for the best if I never even came back to town. I would never say or write anything even remotely related to my time at the school. I would never make contact with anyone from the school after I left. I would get no references. I would never sue, and I would accept that they could sue me at any time if I broke any of these promises.

I was pretty sure that most of this wasn't strictly legal, and I knew enough that a decent lawyer could shred through the papers I was signing, but hey, a month's salary, right?

And of course, their terror of the story getting spread worked for me, too. If I was ever going to get another job in education, or anywhere, for that matter, I couldn't have any of this turning up in some random Google search of my name. So far, there wasn't a whiff of this in any of the local papers, and it had to stay that way.

I picked up a couple of printer paper boxes from the admin office. Not surprisingly, Frankie was nowhere to be seen. Then I was escorted by the vice principal and Kent, the English teacher, to my classroom to get my things. I begged a bit of time to write a couple of notes to the teacher who would be taking over my classes. I didn't want to let down my students more than I already was.

The vice principal said she couldn't guarantee the notes would get to the new teacher, but she would try.

I got more depressed as I wrote the notes and with each book I put in those boxes. I fucked up really good. Tess I wasn't worried about, but Frankie? I didn't really know what state of mind she was in. When I saw her last, she was still curled up in a ball on the bean bag chair, with a blissful smile, sweaty and satisfied. Surely, they would let her keep her job, since this was all my fault, right? I noticed that beanbag chair was missing from the corner of the room. Best to have that thing burned, I suppose.

Then there was that student. I still didn't know who she was. If my insights were to be trusted, she seemed like a pretty normal, fairly well-adjusted kid, just as horny as any other eighteen year old. She was confused a bit about why she was so aroused, but she didn't seem to have any real hang-ups or trauma - just the biggest surprise of her life, I guess. I did feel a hint of excitement in watching people that she might act on later, but that was natural enough, and was there all the time, even if that night gave it a little push.

The rest of the students were mostly finished with their standardized tests, so I think they should be on their way to college or jobs or whatever. They'd be okay. Tess' son Peter? He was one of my students. I wonder if he found out about me and his mom. I remember that he was heading off to college in another state, so that's probably for the best.

Then again, what about Tess? I wasn't worried about her. Even if this did blow up, she had enough money and status that it wouldn't cause her much grief, but she was the only one who understood whatever was going on with me. I mean it was clear that whatever I had was related to whatever she had, but it wasn't exactly the same. She had so much more power. I was confident that she knew more about it, and she hadn't told me. I really needed to know how to control it better. Maybe I'd get better with time. Maybe I would need to practice to work out what all I could do.

But god, that was the worst idea. Control would be great, but right now I was a wrecking ball. What I really needed to do was just shut that part of me down, go full-on monk celibate. I needed a new job, that was the most important thing. If I started trying to hypnotize people or go walking around staring deep into everyone's eyes, I'd either get into the same kind of mess, or, more likely, everyone would just think I was super creepy. No way to get a stable paycheck there.

While I was thinking all this through, I had picked up all my things, or at least the things I wanted to keep. I couldn't help myself from adding that box of dry erase markers to my pile as a kind of twisted memento. I put everything in my car and turned around to see the vice principal and Kent standing there. Did they really have to escort me all the way out to the car? I felt like a felon.

Kent moved to shake my hand.

"Shitty situation all the way around. Good luck, dude."

He turned and walked back to the school building, leaving the vice principal standing there staring at me. She didn't extend her hand, so we stood there for a few seconds in awkward silence.

"You know you can never ever come back. You can't visit... anyone you know here. Even outside school grounds. You just can't. We're taking a big risk here by not doing everything we should, formally. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand. Thanks, I guess? I have to ask. You're not firing Frankie, are you? This was all my screwup. She wasn't responsible at all..."

She cut me off. "Francine is not fired, yet. We're going to be watching her closely though."

Well, that's something. And you all are firm on not giving a recommendation? I don't mean to be flip, but it's going to be really hard to get another job."

"Well, you should have thought of that before you..." She took a breath and paused. "Yes. I understand it will be difficult. Your little... party has caused everyone a good deal of trouble. We've got to hire a new emergency sub for your classes right at the end of the semester."

"Yeah. Yeah... no, that's fair. I do feel bad about leaving you in a lurch like this but... I..." I knew I needed to cut my losses here before I screwed this up too. "I really need to leave. I need to get out of here."

"Yes. Yes, you do, Mr. Lee."

With that, she turned and went into the building. I still couldn't read her, but there was no reason to. She wasn't my boss anymore, and I had a lot more pressing matters to attend to.

***

The next few weeks were a rollercoaster for me. Mainly going downhill.

Money was the big driver of everything I did. I tried getting out of my lease but couldn't, so I ate a fine there, and that was most of that month's salary I got. I ended up selling my car because I knew I wasn't going to be able to keep up the payments. I needed a new paycheck, fast.

There was a decent community college a few hours east, so I took my resume through every office they had there. I got a couple of nibbles, and eventually got some temp work in the main administration office under the dean. It didn't pay much, and it wasn't full time, but they said it might turn into something permanent if the budgets got approved. I didn't really have many options, so I moved into a glorified flophouse near campus and tried to straighten my life out.

I was still putting in applications everywhere I could, but the real hiring for academic jobs wouldn't be until the fall, and I didn't know if I was going to have the cash to hang on that long.

I was thinking through my options as I walked through the grocery, picking up the cheapest pasta and on-sale store brand peanut butter. I was embarrassed at my own joy at finding frozen burritos on sale, too. That would keep me going for a while. With a sigh, I passed by the wall of Ben and Jerry's. It wasn't so long ago that I could pop a couple of pints in the basket without even thinking. Maybe this would be good for me. Nothing like enforced hunger, sleeplessness, and nervous twitching to burn calories, right?

I walked over to the automated checkout. It was always slightly less embarrassing because no human being had to see my shameful haul. But I saw one of the cashier lanes had no line. The cashier was a short and very curvy woman. She was standing there, clearly bored, with her weight on one hip, which really showed off the beautiful line of her ass down to her thigh. She had long jet-black hair with a bright blue streak on one side. It fell straight down almost to her butt. Even a grocery chain uniform couldn't hide her lovely body.

I started to have thoughts that went very much against my planned monk-like celibacy. What would it hurt? I could ask her out like a regular human being, we'd maybe go out, then maybe I could find out if those boobs looked as incredible up close as they did from back here.

She turned and glanced my way and I blushed.

Shamed, I figured I had to do through her line, now, otherwise I would look even creepier than I did. As I walked over, all my sexual thoughts fell apart. Here I was, going with the small package of spaghetti so I could afford peanut butter. I couldn't even afford to take her out anywhere, this was all just fantasy unless I tried to zap her with my little trick. That might get me laid, and eating a girl out was wonderful, but didn't help with actual hunger.

But then I remembered how Tess talked about getting guys to do what she wanted them to do. For her it was always sexual, but she never had to scrimp and save to buy an extra burrito. Maybe I could try to get the cashier to just forget to scan some of my stuff? Or all of it? I mean it would be stealing, but It was a huge chain, so I didn't feel too bad.

"D'ja find everything alright?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at her. She gave me a once over with a cocked pierced eyebrow and a knowing grin. Oh, god, she has totally seen me checking her out.

"Uh, yeah, uh, thanks." I scooted my purchased closer on the conveyer belt.

"Ya know, you need two more burritos to get the sale price."

Well, let's give it a shot. I looked her in the eye and tried to find anything to hold onto.

I looked for her emotions and feelings. Maybe if she didn't feel great about her job, I could push her to let me through.

I was able to jump around and feel different aspects of her mind, but I couldn't really aim at what I wanted to see with any reliability. All the impressions were jumbled together and it was confusing tumbling through her mind. She was indeed bored, although she did seem to at least find me interesting. She thought it was funny that I was ogling her, but she was flattered. She was a bit of a wild child. She needed to re-dye her hair. Maybe she'd go with a red streak this time. She considered herself a blowjob expert.

Wait, whoa!

I refocused and tried to look back to her feelings about her job. She seemed to like it okay, the pay was crap, but it was pretty chill. She liked her colleagues well. In fact, there was a guy back in the bakery... and suddenly I saw an image in her head. It was an image of hands, really big hands, and they were kneading dough. I could feel her desire rising. She really wanted that dude in the bakery to take those hands and...

She was reaching for my burritos, but somehow, that image of the baker's hands came into the front of her conscious mind and she nearly fell over in distraction. She leaned over onto the conveyer belt, and her boobs knocked into my jar of peanut butter sending it rolling to the edge.

Dammit. I was trying to get free groceries, not put this girl into heat.

I reached to set it upright right as she did, and I clasped my hand over hers. Immediate sparks. She jerked her hand back a bit in surprise, and as I looked from the jar to her face, I saw the tell-tale flush rising from her neck into her cheeks.

She seemed a bit stunned, so I thought I'd take one more shot. I pushed her emotions to try and make her more empathetic.

"Are you sure I need to get more burritos for the sale price? Maybe I could put all this in the bag and just head out without all this trouble?" I tried to give her a winning smile.

She didn't reply, but the flush had spread and her eyes were locked on mine.

When I tried to get another look into her emotions, I realized instead of empathetic, I had let too much of my own desires into her. Her eyes were sparkling, and her hand moved to the counter as if she didn't feel she could totally rely on her legs.

I looked down to the nametag, which was aimed nearly to the ceiling, thanks to her generous chest.

"Melanie? Is that your name? Are you okay Melanie?"

I felt her consciousness come back to the fore, but I didn't expect the rush of lust that came with it. This was one very horny girl. I didn't think I pushed her that much, but she was glowing with lust.

"You're a naughty guy, aren't you? You were trying to get me to give you free peanut butter, weren't you?"

She clicked off a light that was over her register and she shouted out to someone, "Hey, can I get a cover? I'm taking my fifteen! I'll be in the breakroom!"

She came out from behind the counter and grabbed my hand, pushing me in front of her while she aimed be toward the back of the store.

She leaned right into my back as she nudged me along.

"Naughty, naughty, peanut butter man!"

Her hand slipped to my butt and squeezed and I gave a little yelp.

"Oh, you're going to pay, naughty boy!" She giggled and pushed me through a door.

The breakroom had a couch and a refrigerator and not much else. She flung me down on the couch and stood over me.

"Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to do this right, but I've just got to get a taste of you. And maybe if you're yummy enough, we can do this proper some other time?"

She didn't hesitate at all, dropping to her knees right between my legs.

I was utterly dumbfounded. I mean, all I wanted was some free burritos. I wasn't going to force anyone to do anything like this.

"Melanie? What's going on here?"

I tried to catch her eyes again.

"What? Don't want to play with me?" She asked in a mock little girl voice.

I could see that she knew herself very well, and she was aggressive in getting what she wanted. And now, she wanted me. Even though her mind was full of lust and arousal, she wasn't out of control or even doing something she'd never done before. She'd never brought anyone back here at work, but she got off on sex where people might catch her. The fact that any of her co-workers might have seen her drag me back here was turning her on like crazy. Maybe they'd come barging in the door and catch us. As I felt that thought, her grin spread wider.

She was more aroused than she could remember being, but that's the only real effect that I could see I'd had on her. I just dialed her up a notch. Or ten.

"I'm not going to pull this down," She gestured to my zipper, "unless you're into this. But lemme tell you first, I guarantee I'm the best cock-sucker you've ever had. So whaddya say, mister peanut butter man?"

She looked up at me with her head cocked to the side. There was that arched eyebrow again. The piercing ended in two back balls on either end. Her shining hair hung down, covering the other eye with a curtain of jet-black. I also noticed that somehow, she had magically applied a new coat of lipstick. Her heavy lips shone in a deep burgundy. I imagined that burgundy smeared all over the base of my cock and I gave in.

"Ah, fuck it. Fine, show me how good you are then."

"Yippee!"

She actually said yippie as she pulled down my zipper and yanked my pants and underwear down to my thighs.

She took a look at what she had uncovered and was apparently quite pleased. "Oh, I'm going to enjoy this."

She traced her tongue up the underside of my cock, then swirled around the tip. She was keeping eye contact with me, and I could tell how much she enjoyed this even without my encouragement. It was a power thing for her. Every time she would lick one side, or suck on the tip she would see my expression change, and she would get hotter, knowing that she had done that to me. She was a first-chair master, and I was just her instrument.

When she finally took me fully down into her mouth, I groaned out load. Her mouth was incredible. She sucked me in tight, and the way she held me in and ran her tongue over me just drove me wild. My moan elicited a wide smile around my cock.

She popped off for a moment and said, "Oh, you are so wonderfully big and delicious, my mister peanut butter. I want to just suck on you all day. I could drive you to the edge and back for hours." I groaned again. "But I've only got a few more minutes, so I'm just gonna drain you dry, k?" Her expression was one of total control. She was so happy and in her element.

I wondered if I could shake her up a little bit.

I focused back into her eyes and felt her gaze soften. She dropped deep onto my cock, and slurped up and down faster and faster, but she kept her gaze locked on mine.

I was getting overwhelmed by the pleasure she was giving me, but I tried to keep my focus. I took all the lust she was driving through my body and fed it back into her. Her eyes widened as she started to feel it. She was already incredibly excited, I could feel that, but now I started to ramp it up.

Now she was the one moaning, and her eyes snapped open wide. She was trying to keep her speed and suction, but she had to stop and gasp. I saw her hand slide down into her pants and I felt her entire body jump when her fingers slid over her clit. This whole little adventure had gotten her motor running in high gear, but now my pushing and her fingers spun her up even higher.

As she started to approach her own orgasmic crest, she became more confident. She slid her fingers back and forth over her clit as she redoubled her efforts on my cock, up and down and faster than before. Her saliva and my precum dribbled out all over my crotch and the sound of our moans and her sucking and my cock sliding in and out of her mouth echoed off the walls of the small room.

She was still looking me in the eyes

I had no idea how I had lasted so long. She was incredibly good at this, and with my 'encouragement,' she wasn't holding anything back. That said, I was well ready to shoot off. I tried to tap her on the shoulder to warn her.

"Melanie, I'm going to... UNGHAaaa! Ohmygod... oh fuck..."

Not a second after my triphammer fell and I started shooting into her mouth, I saw her eyes flash bright, and with all the control I had left, I tried to push her lust over the edge. A second wave came over me and I arched back and through my head on the back of the couch.

She must have been holding off on her orgasm as hard as she could, because as soon as she saw me break eye contact, she seemed to declare victory and let herself cum. And it was a huge one. Her leg shot out behind her in a spasm as she slipped off my cock. She rolled over on her side with her hand still down her pants. Her other hand moved off my thigh and grabbed onto her boob. Even through her shirt I could see the nipple poking through proudly as she pinched it hard.

She had the presence of mind to keep her mouth closed, but after a moment and a couple of full body shudders, she looked up at me. I looked down at her as she showed my she was swallowing me down.

"Well, damn." She coughed a bit. "You are some kind of special there, mister peanut butter man."

"And you, you are indeed the queen of blowjobs." I was a limp puddle on the couch, but I was able to raise my head up a little bit and waved my arm in as much of a mock bow as I could muster.

She smiled broadly. "You're damn right I am." I saw her eyes glance over my shoulder and she gave a sharp yelp.

"Oh, crap I'm nearly late!" She hopped up and nearly fell back over as her legs wobbled. "Oh fuck... I think I'm still cumming?" She propped herself up with her hand on the arm of the couch and tried to regain her balance.

shudai
shudai
1,028 Followers
12