The New Principal Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shudai
shudai
1,027 Followers

Then Kimberly was beside me too, hugging me from the side and kissing my neck.

"I love you, too, Principal Lee."

There was a mumble from below where Veronica's head was again in my lap. I heard the sniffles, and I understood her completely.

Kimberly reached over and took Jennifer's hand. They looked at me, then walked toward the door.

"Aren't you coming?"

Veronica stood slowly, smiling weakly, so unlike her commanding nature of the past. It was still disturbing to see such a powerful statuesque woman seem so brought down.

"Are you okay, Veronica?"

"I am now. I will be... Yes. I just need a little bit."

She reached out her hand to me. I took it and tried to show off, as much as I could, standing without relying on her. I was weak, but I wasn't an invalid, exactly.

Her smile brightened a little bit as she understood what I was trying to do.

And I did. Small victories.

When I looked down the hallway though, I was surprised to see Jennifer and Kimberly not heading down the stairs, but leaning on the doorway to my bedroom. Again, I was amused by the way a big woman like Kimberly could cling to such a short woman like Jennifer and still make her look like the power in the pair.

They were both looking and Veronica and me.

"Well, come on, you two. We'll warm up the bed."

Veronica chuckled lightly.

"Veronica, I'm not going to be any good for you all in there."

She slapped my shoulder with a hint of her old playful self.

"Didn't she tell you? It's not about the sex."

I looked at her a bit longer.

Her eyebrow arched high.

"Well, it's not entirely about the sex, anyway." Then seriously, "do you need help?"

I slung an arm around her waist. "I don't need help, but I like the way this feels."

She smiled and let me lean on her while we walked to the bedroom.

True to their word, Jennifer and Kimberly were already in bed, and judging by the one semi-pile of clothing and the other neatly folded stack of clothing, neither were wearing anything substantial.

I expected to see them clawing at each other and slaking their lust, but they weren't. They were tucked in neatly and just watching us come in the room.

Veronica led me to the edge of the bed. She sat me down and despite my protestations, she stripped me bare. It wasn't clinical, her hands roamed all over my body. But is wasn't completely sexual either. It was like she was just making sure I was all there, like she couldn't quite believe I was back and needed to check each piece.

It was adorable, and brought home to me how badly she had been shaken, even more than any of her words had.

Soon I was naked, and she slid me in between the sheets with her best friends. The three of us barely moved, we just watched as Veronica took off her clothes, slowly revealing her incredible tight body, inch by inch of delicious dark skin.

Then we were all in bed, and there was a brief bit of awkwardness. We had almost never been all together and naked without everything devolving in a wild ear-splitting orgy of animalistic lust. But then I knew what I needed to do. I leaned over and kissed Veronica first. I think she needed it most.

It was a delicate kiss, she didn't move her body at all, almost as if she was worried she might break me. I reached behind her head and pulled her closer to me, and the kiss heated up. Her tongue slipped out and searched for mine. Our eyes stayed open and we looked at each other, seeing the need and the love between us.

I turned the other way to find Kimberly more than ready for me. She rolled over on her side and slid her leg in-between mine, clamping her legs around me.

"It's so good to have you back, Principal Lee."

She kissed me, delicate but wet. I could tell that she had been kissing Jennifer moments before and I smiled into her kiss. Her hair fell over us as she broke off and nibbled and my lips as we both giggled.

Then Jennifer was crawling over Kimberly's body to get at me. She attacked me with a force I hadn't expected. I knew the power that was balled up in that tiny body of hers, but this wasn't muscle, this was emotion. She kissed me hard and with passion. The force of her assault rolled me back over onto my back and she continued, crawling on top of me. She dropped her mouth down to my neck, then nipping at my shoulder as both other girls leaned in to kiss my ears, cheeks and nose.

Then Jennifer leaned up onto her knees, straddling me. There were tears streaks down her face, but she was smiling wide.

"Okay. Now our man here needs his rest." The tears continued to roll. "Let's not put him back in the hospital, shall we?"

The kisses from all of the girls slowed down, then eventually stopped.

After so many nights in the hospital, to be in my own bed and surrounded by the women I loved... I slept perfectly.

In the morning I came to consciousness gradually, awoken by the smooth sliding of supple flesh to my side. I kept my eyes closed and took in the sensations.

I wasn't the center of the action. Sometime in the night I had shifted to one side of the bed and the women took the other side. I could hear hands lazily caressing skin and gentle sucking and kissing along with the occasional moan and giggle.

I could smell them, too. It wasn't the thick musk of passionate arousal, but the simple scent of bodies. I could definitely make out the high-powered hair product that Kimberly used in an attempt to keep her wild curls at bay. And there was also Veronica's skin cream that she had occasionally let me slather all over her. With a smile, I finally recognized the other scent. It was a muscle cream that Jennifer used to ease tightness or a cramp.

Finally, I couldn't resist. I opened my eyes and rolled onto my side to take in the scene.

The wonder of it was that they weren't really even moving that much. They weren't building toward a powerful orgasm. They were just enjoying each other as the languid early morning sun started to edge across the bed. The sheets were down at their ankles, exposing every bit of their glorious nudity.

As usual, Kimberly was the object of everyone's attention. Veronica was a knockout, and Jennifer was a tight athletic package, but no one could ever seem to keep their hands off of Kimberly. Jennifer was on the far side of the bed, playing with Kimberly's hair, running her hands through her untamable red mane as well as she could. All the while she was massaging her scalp which brought out the loveliest growls of appreciation.

Veronica was next to me, but on her side, and focused on Kimberly. She was simply running her hands up and down every curve of her body. She paused at the most interesting places: the delicate arc of her neck as it came down to her shoulder, under her heavy breasts, the deep inward sway of her waist, the transition from butt to thigh. It seemed like she was avoiding erogenous zones, simply taking pleasure in tracing the lines of her flawless alabaster skin.

I lay there and watched for a long while, basking in the second-hand pleasure that they were all enjoying.

"I guess we don't have to be quiet anymore. Ben's awake." Jennifer caught my eye.

"He has been for a while. He's just been over there perving out on us."

"Hmm... let him watch, just keep doing that..."

"Maybe he wants to join us?"

"Ms Lashgari said we're not suppose to... hmmm... hurt him... We can't have him exerting himself too much."

"Oh, Kimberly, he doesn't have to exert himself too much."

Veronica rolled onto her back and snaked her arm under my neck.

"How are you feeling, Ben?"

"I feel good actually. I feel like I could watch you three all day long. Maybe not up to too much action, but don't let me stand in your way."

Jennifer glanced at me over the glorious rise of Kimberly's breasts.

"Well, as much as I just love this casual play, I think we may have been working a little too much with our little delicious redhead here. It seems our Kimmytoy is a bit ramped up." With that, Jennifer placed her other hand delicately on Kimberly's left nipple and traced it in light circles.

Kimberly's eyes were shut, but she moaned a bit louder. Jennifer's pet name for her always elicited a reaction.

Veronica had turned back to see Kimberly's reaction. "Mmmm... Kimberly, you are just too much fun to play with, you know that? Let's just leave that nasty old man back there and see what we can do over here."

Veronica rolled all the way back to Kimberly and slid her leg over hers. She flexed a little to pull her legs open slightly. At the same time, she leaned over and stuck her tongue out to lick Kimberly's left nipple with the lightest butterfly touch.

Kimberly felt it powerfully though. Her moaning grew, and she turned her head to Veronica and smiled, opening her eyes to look down into her lover's eye.

"Oh, that's so nice, Ms Rai."

"Now don't mind me, ladies. I'll be right back." Jennifer slid off the bed and started toward the door. "I came prepared, and I'm prepared to cum." And with that she ran out of the room.

I knew I probably wouldn't be able to be the center of the entertainment that morning, but there was no way I was going to be a complete spectator.

I rolled over and spooned behind Veronica, marveling again at the smoothness of her skin.

"Oh, well, hello there, Ben. Feels like you aren't entirely an invalid after all."

I reached around and ran my hands up and over the arc of Veronica's hips and belly. Looking over her shoulder, I could see Veronica's dark skin in sharp contrast with Kimberly's marble white. Veronica had gone back to ministering to Kimberly, lightly teasing her left nipple with kisses while running the fingernails of her hand over Kimberly's right breast.

As Kimberly's moans slowly lowered into more primal growls, I stretched my arm out, over Veronica's hip, to start caressing Kimberly's upper thigh and hip. Veronica was starting to rock herself slightly against Kimberly's leg, and this pushed her butt back into me with a pleasing rhythm.

The two women were starting to get more into the grinding and kissing, so they didn't notice Jennifer coming back into the room.

I looked over and saw her strike a pose for me, smiling wide and leaning on the doorjamb with one leg cocked out and a hand on her hip. Her other hand was holding a thin black vibrator, which she brought to her lips making a gesture so that I would keep quiet.

I smiled back to her, then turned my attention back to the women at my side.

Veronica scooched up a bit, so she could kiss Kimberly on the lips and they were lost in making out. They were heating up, but still slow, still focused on the small joys of being close.

Then Jennifer was right next to us crawling back up onto the bed. Kimberly was still on her back with her head turned to the side, trading kisses with Veronica who was now half-lying on top of her. Veronica had one hand stroking up and down Kimberly's side and the other tangled up in her hair, pulling her tightly into the kiss.

But with a sharp click, there was a low buzzing from the other side of the bed and we looked up to see Jennifer crouched on her knees, leaning closer over Kimberly's prone form.

Kimberly gave a light chirp of surprise and excitement.

"Oh, you brought that one! I like that one."

She squirmed a bit and Veronica clenched her a little tighter.

"Nice, Jennifer. That looks like it's got power. I think I need to explore your toybox."

"Anytime, Veronica. I know I would enjoy that." She arched her eyebrow, then looked down to the target of her attentions. "Now, Kimmytoy, I'm pleased you remember this one. But last time it was just me and you. Veronica, Ben, would you please hold her for me? I want to test this out a bit."

Veronica wrapped her arms around Kimberly's waist, and kept her legs around tight. I got up on my knees and reached over to take hold of her arms, stretching them up above her head. This stretched out her torso and shook her breasts as she wiggled around, testing our hold.

"Now, Kimmytoy. We're going to use your delightful body for our amusement. Is that alright with you?"

"Yesyes... Yes Ms Lashgari."

"Very well." She smiled roguishly and leaned over to place a light kiss on Kimberly's nose. "Close your eyes now, babe."

Kimberly obeyed.

It was clear this was something they had done a great deal before. It didn't seem like a mistress/slave thing or anything as organized as a BDSM relationship. It was more just like a game they enjoyed.

Veronica was still squeezing Kimberly, and stealthily humping her leg, and I occasionally moved her arms just to see the effect that had on the jiggle of her boobs.

But Jennifer was the one truly in charge of Kimberly's body. We watched impatiently as she hovered the vibrator up and down her body, never touching skin once, but judging by how we were anticipating where and how she might begin, Kimberly must have been gradually going crazy knowing and hearing it so close but not knowing when or where it might touch her.

Jennifer first touched down on the inside of her bicep, which was stretched out long as I held her arm up. Jennifer just barely touched her skin and dragged the vibrator down toward her armpit.

I couldn't tell if it was a ticklish reaction or one of arousal, but this drew out a mumbled squeak from our patient. Jennifer lifted the vibrator back up and Kimberly writhed in our grasp.

Then Jennifer was waving the vibrator back up and down Kimberly's body again. She seemed to be playing with the sound of it, buzzing closer then further away. Kimberly squinted her closed eyes, trying to guess where it would touch next.

Jennifer then took a brief tour of the places on her body that she clearly knew well. There was another brief tracing on the inside of her thigh, and Kimberly shuddered hard. Then a gentle tap on her hip, then the other. Another slow wave over her entire body, with a tantalizing pause over her wild tangle of bright red pubic hair. She even dipped down to touch the hair, sending vibrations down to her skin, which started driving Kimberly wild. Her hips started rocking in a circle as the sensation poured through her. Her mouth opened wide and she moaned. It was something like frustration and joy and it echoed through the room.

Veronica took advantage of the way Kimberly's hips were moving and she gave up any pretense of hiding the way she was rubbing herself on her leg. She hugged Kimberly tighter both to keep her still and to get better leverage for her own pleasure.

"Can you feel that, Kimmytoy?"

Another moan, lower and more demanding now, but questioning.

"You can, can't you? Veronica is so hot watching you squirm. She's rubbing herself off on you. Maybe we should wait and take care of her first?"

Veronica chuckled and increased her humping.

"I don't know, Jennifer, this feels so good, but I would need something a little more than just your perfect leg."

Kimberly's face twisted in torment and she mumbled something.

"What was that, Kimmytoy?"

"Nooooooooo..." The plea was low and pathetic.

"No, what?"

"I'm so... I'm sorry Ms Rai... I want... I need to... I need to cum."

"Really? But we've hardly touched you at all."

"Ah, well, Veronica. That's my fault, really. I've had Kimberly on a bit of an orgasm diet for the past few weeks. I bet she's on such a hair-trigger..."

Jennifer leaned over and breathed lightly on Kimberly's nipples, which seemed to harden into rock-hard pink pebbles as we watched.

"...that we wouldn't even..."

The vibrator came closer to those beautiful nipples.

"...need to touch her..."

Jennifer glanced meaningfully to Veronica who lowered her arm from Kimberly's waist and tracing a line with her fingers down over her belly, heading further down.

"...and she would..."

Kimberly started straining, arching her body up, trying to reach the vibrator that was so close to her nipple.

"...just..."

Jennifer lifted up the vibrator well out of reach, and Kimberly moaned in horrible frustration.

"POP!"

With that, as if they had planned it in advance, Jennifer lowered the vibrator back down, landing it perfectly onto her right nipple as the same time Veronica pulled her hand up from her thigh and onto her pussy. She must have hit the right spot, because Kimberly did pop.

"AAAHHHhhhoooooo! Oh fu... oh fu... oh fu..."

Kimberly went off like a rocket. She twisted her body hard to the side, nearly knocking Jennifer to the floor. I was able to keep her arms lifted over her head, but to be honest, she wasn't struggling to escape, just failing in an uncontrolled spasm of erotic pleasure.

The vibrator did its job on her nipple, but there was no way Jennifer could keep contact now. She quickly handed the toy to Veronica, who knew very well how to use it. In a flash, it slid down between Kimberly's legs, not inside her, but rubbing up and down directly over her clit.

She actually tried to keep herself in contact with the vibrator as she rolled through her orgasm, which was cascading through her with growing power. But her hips rocked back and forth, and her chest twisted back and forth, bouncing those lovely big boobs back and forth to my grateful gaze.

That's when Jennifer got back in control and dove on top of her, wrapping her arms around her and kissing her madly all over her face before settling on her lips, long, hot and wet.

I let go of Kimberly's arms and they immediately fell down to cling around Jennifer as she nuzzled into her neck.

Veronica tried to disengage herself to get a better angle. I heard the buzzing of the vibrator pitch up with even more power and then saw Veronica shift to get lower than the two on the bed. Then she reached up so she could get at both women. Jennifer was much shorter, so their pussies weren't in perfect alignment, but Veronica was having a great time moving between the two and putting the power of the vibrator to the test. She had a wild smile on her face that got bigger with every gasp and groan she teased out of the two, but as Kimberly started to slide back down from her peak, Veronica shifted her focus to on Jennifer's joy.

Jennifer's body looked tiny on top of Kimberly, and they were just clinging on to each other as Kimberly rode out the end of her ecstasy. I didn't realize how much Jennifer had been getting off on the whole game they were had been playing, but in no time at all, as Kimberly was ramping down, Jennifer started moaning and grunting.

Faster than I would have expected, but true to form, Jennifer started popping off on her little rapid orgasms. It was always so hot watching her rock through her staccato frenzy, not long and drawn out, but multiple little tremors that came on like hiccups and shook her from toe to tip.

Now I just sat back and watched Kimberly holding tight to Jennifer, kissing her wildly and trying to keep her in place for Veronica's attention.

They writhed around together for a while, Jennifer yelping out happy little noises with almost every breath, until finally she seemed to have enough.

"Ohgod... Oh... fuck... now... ok... ok... sen... now... sensitive... oh, Veronica... nonono... ok..."

Veronica had pulled back and was sitting on her folded legs, but I wasn't sure Jennifer could even tell.

"Ohwhoa... hnngh... ohgod... ohfuck... that damn thing... wooo..."

Kimberly released her from her death grip and she rolled off, landing in a sweaty puddle of exhausted lust.

"Ah... ah... god... you guys are good."

With Jennifer now not covering her, we could see that Kimberly was in a similar condition, glistening with sweat and beaming through her panted breaths.

The buzzing sound shifted down, then stopped, and we turned to see Veronica had turned the control ring on the vibrator. She looked like a mad scientist with a successful experiment. Her black hair was all in disarray, and her eyes were dazzling with excitement and arousal.

shudai
shudai
1,027 Followers