The New Principal Ch. 24

Story Info
After a wild night, he explores the spa with good friend.
6.8k words
4.77
25k
20

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm afraid I haven't had as much writing time lately thanks to deadlines in the real world, but I did want to try and put together something to tide you all over until we can get back to the story. So here is a short little interlude that I hope you will enjoy.

And while I've got your attention here, let me say again how much I appreciate all your comments and emails. I've been really blown away by the kindness and generosity of this site, and I can only hope to repay it with a continuing stream of happy, fun smut for you all to read.

I will keep my profile updated as much as I can to let you know when the next chapters will be on the way.

*****

I pulled myself into consciousness several hours later.

Feeling an arm over my waist, I ran my hand across it, taking joy in the smooth, flawless skin. A little skinny, it had to be Veronica's. I cracked open an eye, and the deep color of her skin confirmed it. Looking to one side, I saw her face nuzzled up against my side, her delightful body hidden by a few blankets.

I will never get tired of looking at her gorgeous features. Perhaps a bit sharp, but the angles of her chin, upturned nose and clear cheekbones were perfectly sketched, like an idealized model for artists to try and copy.

She was snoring lightly, which made her even more adorable in my eyes. She was a nerd and a geek, and would probably by content to have stayed back at home like the hermit she was when I came to Bright Hall. But she joined me and our growing band of happy perverts, and now she was suffering for it.

Well, to be fair, she didn't seem to be suffering much at the moment, or last night.

Thanks to my recovered trick, I could sense the sensuality in the room. I opened my mind to it and immediately felt the waves of satisfaction roiling off Veronica. Thanks to a little oral enjoyment from me, but mainly from the good attention of a number of students, she had been blissfully shaken through her paces last night and her entire body was still buzzing happily in unconsciousness.

And as I thought about her, I even saw her break into a lusty smile, suggesting that her dreams were still echoing her pleasure.

I felt that Jennifer was nearby, as well. And there she was, completely underneath the blankets and coiled around my right leg. Being so small had its advantages. I could feel her sensual contentment, too. And I realized that I could feel her breath, slow and even as befits an athlete, on my thigh. That was going to have a real effect on me soon.

Around me were scattered piles of students, some that I knew but most I didn't. The twins Cynthia and Deborah were wrapped around Lynn, their newest acolyte. Kimberly was clearly so well-loved among the student body to merit an impressive pile of girls all over and around her. I could imagine that she was going to be sore in the best possible way for quite a while.

The entire room was saturated in an amazing sensation. I was getting better at sensing emotions beyond pure lust, but this was related to it: untainted exhausted passion, the delightful joy of being utterly worn out by orgasms, and the comfort of lingering on the warm flesh of someone whom you have given the same feeling to.

I sat up, disentangling myself from Jennifer and Veronica. Day had not yet broken, and the darkness was still near total, so I could not see much, and nothing I hadn't already sensed. Although the visual of dozens of young women, all nude, covered only by the occasional blanket or sleeping bag, or a friendly classmate, ah, that was a vision to fortify the soul.

What a beautiful sight.

But I needed to be thinking about the repercussions of the night. I shook my head a bit and started toward the bathroom. I needed to clear my head. And to pee.

I still had no idea what happened to Mr. Grant. The troopers took him to the hospital. Jennifer didn't seem to think the wound was fatal, at least by her reaction. So he may be out of commission for the short term, but who knows if he would be in any state to come back to work at all. He was becoming more violent and erratic by the day.

Principal Sten was obviously the main problem. What would happen when she came back on campus? The storm had calmed slightly, but was still raging, so she wouldn't show up here soon, but still. Based on what Tess had said, Sten was trying to run some kind of trafficking scheme, but she promised pliant, nubile, virgins. Our students were nubile, and some were still virgins to be sure, although after tonight that would probably be only of the most technical variety, but I didn't think any of them would be as pliant as promised. That was especially true with Lynn finally out of the haze of their synthetic version of the trick. And in any case, I wasn't about to let her go through with whatever her plan was.

Then there were my girls. They weren't mine, of course, no more than I was theirs. But Veronica, Kimberly, and Jennifer were certainly my closest friends, and they were all in bad situations. Veronica was being courted by Mr. Grant for his own pleasure as well as Sten's plans. Veronica was playing along to try and get more information and hating every minute of it. She wasn't particularly good at dealing with people, but was doing her best.

Kimberly was probably the most depressed by the current situation. She had been basically in charge of the entire administration of the school before Principal Sten came in and demoted her back to filing and coffee-making. She was also taking the brunt of Sten's condescension and suspicion.

Jennifer was trying to hold together the faculty. Just about everyone had talked about leaving, or going on strike, but they were all terrified of the new reorganization that Sten had been planning. Most of them really needed their jobs. Jennifer had ended up taking charge of trying to help everyone keep up with all of the new paperwork and making it look like teachers were being suitably harsh and students were being suitably punished. She had been effective, but the work was exhausting.

I smiled to think that their worries had been cast aside, at least for one night.

Having emptied my bladder, I was washing my hands when the door to the bathroom opened.

"Oh! Hello Principal Lee. It's funny, I keep forgetting now that we are a women-only school, all the bathrooms are technically non-gendered."

I smiled broadly and enjoyed the image of Kimberly walking into the room, totally naked. She was a vision of beauty. There was no telling how she could look so positively sparkling after a long hard night of fucking and a couple hours sleep on a gymnastics mat. Her natural beauty just shone through. Her natural gifts of ivory-pure skin and the generous lines described by her hips and healthy and unnaturally perky boobs certainly didn't hurt either.

The only hint to the activities of the night was the state of her iconic hair. Normally tamed through a great struggle into any number of more-or-less professional arrangements, her hair was now a wild tangle. The tight red kinks were everywhere, over her shoulder, coming down over her eyes, and sticking straight up in every direction. Her body was divine, but I loved that hair.

She paused awkwardly. She knew I was looking at her and growing hungry. I could see the blush rising at the top of her chest up her neck to make her cheeks light up. She didn't attempt to cover herself, or look away from me. I was proud of her confidence, and I even saw her smile, born of knowing the effect she was having on me.

Without a word and in one long stride, I was on top of her. I pushed her up against the wall and kissed her, wrapping my arms tight around her back. She moaned into my mouth and she responded with her own arms pulling my tight into her embrace. I felt her hands move down and grab my butt.

She wriggled free of my kisses, and I moved down to run kisses up and down her neck.

"Hmmm... oh... yes...Oh! nonononono... Principal Lee... Ohhh... I'm so gross!"

She gave me a playful slap on the ass and then pushed me back.

"No. Not yet anyway. I need to use the facilities, and then I'm going to take a shower. Maybe you can find me there? We've still got a few hours before sunrise. I don't think anyone wakes up as early as we do, except maybe Jennifer. Anyway, we got a little time to play before we figure out what we're going to do."

"Actually, they put up the roof on that first spa pool, didn't they?"

Kimberly's eyes sparkled. "What about the storm?"

"Oh, it's raining hard, but that's it. It's not dangerous."

She cocked her head and smiled. "Ok then. You run take a shower before you get out there though. You're gross, too."

And with that, she spun me around and pushed me out the door.

I took a quick shower in the gym, realizing that she was right. I had the cum of I don't know how many girls all over me. Although that thought got me worked up a bit more. God, I was really a lost cause. What a pervert.

The storm really had calmed. It was still raining hard, but it was vertical at least. And there was no thunder, and we would be indoors, so we would be okay. I went out to see the beautiful all-wood spa building that had been put up. It was just as Mr. Takashima had laid it out in my office so long ago. It fit his demands perfectly. It was clearly Asian in the style of the main structure and decoration, but the clean lines were also modern and welcoming. The pool that I liked best was the outdoor one, nestled in the rocky forested area near the hills, but that was out of the question today, so I went inside the main building.

Out of the rain, I was struck again at how beautiful the design was. I walked through the foyer, where the staff would welcome everyone. Then there were locker rooms with shower stalls attached. I noticed that they were gendered. I supposed that made sense, since this was open to the public. Then it was into the main pool room. It was much larger than I remember, and Takashima had been busy since I last saw it. The main pool had been divided into several smaller pools, marked as being different temperatures. Then there was a smaller pool that was set against the wall.

With a sigh, I remembered that Mr. Takashime had been run off. His fears were realized. He designed and donated to build this wonderful place, and then Principal Sten hadn't let him actually run it. That would have to change if I get back in charge. When, I corrected myself. When I get back in charge.

I took a quick dip in the hot pools, and they were divine. And the water really did feel different. He had explained to me how it was special because of the elements from the land that seemed into the water, but I didn't remember all the details. It just felt nicer, almost silky, and somehow heavier. With the heat, I immediately understood how this would be perfect to soak away tension.

I was in the final pool, the hottest, when Kimberly came in.

She was carrying two big fluffy towels, but wore nothing. She was soaking wet, from the rain or her shower, I couldn't tell, but god, it suited her.

"Oh, you're in the hot one! I can't handle that one for more than a minute or two. Mr. Takashima said that it's best to cycle through the hot ones and then 'linger' as he says it, 'linger' in the basic pool over there. So I'm going to linger."

She hung up the towels on wall pegs before sliding into the pool with a long, powerful sigh that seemed to come from her soul.

I certainly wasn't going to leave her over there alone, so I joined her with a quickness.

The 'lingering' pool seemed to have the same water and it was plenty hot, too. I sat next to her, and we both just sunk back into the carved seats.

"Ah... the real danger here is falling asleep. It's so good. I haven't been able to come here much at all." An unhappy note crept into her voice. "It's... It's not a really great place now, this spa, the way it's being run."

"The facilities are so incredible. Now I know I need to get back in control. I'm going to move my office over here."

Kimberly laughed weakly at my joke, then rolled her head over to the side to look at me. I slung my arm up and over her shoulder and she leaned into me.

Her voice was quiet.

"It's going to be okay, right? I don't know what we're going to do. And with Mr. Grant running all of these weird experiments, I'm not even sure what all he's been doing."

I realized that Kimberly didn't even know what happened with Mr. Grant. I quickly told her the story.

All she could say was, "Oh my god."

I had had some time to think, though, and being in the spa gave me some ideas.

"How many students from the old Dionysian Club do you think you could trust?"

"All of them. Well, there are a couple that joined later that I don't know as well as I should, but almost all of them. I haven't told you how many of them have come to ask me about you. Especially Jennifer's girls."

She saw my smile. "Jennifer's girls?"

She chuckled lightly. "Well, she's always been very popular with the students. And the girls even more so. I could tell you stories about when I was a student... Ah, but maybe later." She sighed from the way the water was relaxing her, but continued her earlier train of thought. "The twins, obviously, and all the club officers. Did I tell you that they have been deliberately getting demerits so they can snoop around this spa to figure out what is going on? They're good women. I trust them."

I looked her in the eyes, not to use the trick, but just to see her. Even though her hair was soaking wet, there were strands and clumps that were already sticking out, trying to spring free. Her skin was flushed with the heat of the pool that rose up in tendrils of steam around her. It seemed like the heat of the water really brought out the freckles that were sprinkles across her nose. It brought out the rest of them, too, over her shoulders and in a broad spray above her tits. And of course, I couldn't keep from enjoying the way those breasts seemed to float on the surface of the water. "You really have done so much good here. The girls are trying so hard to impress you, and make you happy. They may be good women, but you are helping them put that goodness into action."

"Oh, hush." She blushed deeper and swung around to hug me. A bit awkward at first, she ended up sitting on my lap, facing me. She leaned in and kissed me lightly, then leaned fully in, putting her head on my shoulder, pressing those incredible breasts against my chest. The hot water had taken a bit away from my arousal, but there was nothing that would stop me from reacting to Kimberly just draping herself over me.

But she whispered in my ear, "nothing yet... I just want to hold you like this for a while. I can tell you've got a plan, so tell me what we're going to do to get out of this." And then she kissed me on the neck while humming, which felt so wonderfully intimate and kind.

"Ok, so I do have a plan, but it's only the broad strokes. I need you to poke holes in it and tell me how it will fail so we can make it better."

She squeezed me gently in reply.

"It's the Dionysian Club. They're the answer. Sten needs a product to sell, and to make sure that she gets sent away for a very long time, we need her to think she has that product. The buyers need to come here confident that she's been totally successful in conditioning the students. So, the club will do a bit of acting. It was originally a drama club, right?" I felt Kimberly chuckle slightly into my shoulder. "So, the club acts the sweet little innocent brainwashed product. The creeps show up, we get proof of everything and Tess swings in with the cavalry. It's dangerous, especially for the students, but if everything goes well, nothing will happen to them."

"Ok... You're right, that's dangerous. Why are we doing this and not the cops? Tess is FBI, right? Why isn't she here running this thing?"

"She says her higher-ups don't believe her."

"Not sure I would either, I guess. How do we get proof of all of this?"

"Well, I think the students might be able to help there, but we'll also need to reply on Veronica's magic."

"Ok, that's good. With Mr. Grant out of the picture for the moment at least, she could try to place some bugs or copy some files. I can't get into those systems, but if she's in on the reorganization committee, maybe she could."

The absurdity of the situation was starting to get to me. Here I was with a nude bombshell knockout sitting on my lap in a hot springs pool, and we were talking strategy for an anti-trafficking sting. But that's what we did. For a while longer we went over possibilities and problems and tried to make our plans better.

She pulled back, sitting up on my lap. "Well, I don't know if it's a good plan, but I think it's the best we can make it. Now, one last thing. What the hell happened last night? Was that all you? Did the aerosol work?"

"It wasn't me... At least I don't think so. My best guess is that it did make everyone more susceptible to the trick. I don't think it would have worked without me, but whatever it was, the effect is gone this morning. I think I could still influence people, individuals or small groups, but nothing like last night. I can still kind of sense them, but it's like it was before. I can't control anyone like I think they wanted to. I've never really been able to force anyone to do anything, even last night, that was all naturally there in everyone. It just got... kind of, set loose? But, last night... That was... that was absolutely incredible."

"And you haven't thought about what we are going to tell all the girls? How to explain why they just happened to think it was a good idea to start eating out their lab partner and finger their roommate, eh?" She blushed at the mention of the sex acts in the most adorable way.

I stayed quiet. I had thought about that, but hadn't found a good answer.

"It was incredible though... I'm going to remember that night for a very long time." She leaned back into me and I could hear the change in her voice as she thought back and let her mind recall all of the hands on her, the mouths, the tongues. "Do you think we could, maybe enjoy this last little bit of calm before the storm?"

She turned her head to me and looked at me with the most delectable, shy glance.

"I have no idea how you can still seem so innocent and adorable. I've seen you do things that would impress a porn star." Her expression flashed with a little heat. "You love that everyone sees you as a cute Disney princess with your huge eyes and your 'I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way' body. But deep down." I let my hands start to roam up and down her back. "You're a pervy little girl, pervy just like the rest of us."

She started rocking her hips back and forth on my lap.

"Well, first of all, Principal Lee. I'm no where near built like Jessica Rabbit. Those boobs are supernatural. A girl's back would hurt all day every day with those things. And second of all, she's not even Disney."

She leaned back in to kiss me gently on the forehead, cheeks, then ever-so-chastely on the lips before continuing.

"But maybe... just maybe... I am just a little bit of a pervert. For you..." Kiss. "And Jennifer..." Kiss. "And Veronica."

"And the Xu twins."

"And the Xu twins." Kiss.

"And the rest of - "

She cut me off with a deeper kiss.

"Oh, do be quiet, Principal Lee. This pool has gotten me relaxed, but now you've gotten me so worked up..."

"So how about a nice languid fuck?"

"Languid... that sounds heavenly."

"But the water's no good for this."

I stood up slowly, worrying that I might get dizzy coming out of the hot water. Then I walked over to get the towels and lay them out on the ground.

I turned back to see Kimberly rising from the pool, but her eyes were locked on my butt.

12