The New Principal Ch. 25

Story Info
Back to work in a changed class, and a welcome messenger.
9.4k words
4.7
25.3k
17

Part 23 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shudai
shudai
1,027 Followers

After another dip in the pool to clean off, Kimberly and I talked out the first steps of our plan as we walked back toward the gym. It was still dark, and thanks to the storm, we wouldn't see much light that day, but people would be waking up soon. We needed to have a story ready for them when they did.

When we arrived in the hallway right outside the gym, we were presented with an unexpected, but wonderful scene.

There were gym mats lining the hallway. And on them were about a dozen students running through yoga poses. Totally nude.

Was this an after-effect of the trick or the aerosol? I hadn't thought about putting clothes on at all, and apparently neither did anyone else.

Jennifer, also gloriously naked, was walking back and forth, speaking softly to the girls. She paused to adjust posture and encourage a wavering student. Jennifer's hands slid over slim hips, extended legs, and taut thighs with professional, but unmistakably sensual caresses as she purred out verbal encouragement.

The girls, each and every one, looked exactly as ravished as would be expected from a group fresh off an all-night orgy. There was even the distinct smell of sex hanging in the air that surely none of them could miss. With my trick, I could sense a low-level buzz of sexual satisfaction that seemed to be deepened by the yoga exercises. Perhaps we should make this a regular event someday.

Also, more than a few of the girls were taking this opportunity to examine and appreciate the best of their classmates that they had been enjoying in the dark only a few hours ago.

One girl was struggling with what looked like a triangle pose. Her arm was able to touch her foot, but she wasn't able to twist her torso open without struggling and shaking.

Jennifer looked over to her, then motioned to another student.

"Liz, go help June. Get behind her and help her stretch that left arm up. Keep her torso stable and open."

"Yes, Ms Lashgari."

The girl pulled slowly out of her own pose, and nodded with a big smile. She calmly walked over to the girl Jennifer had called June, but I could tell she was trying to control her enthusiasm. Then she walked behind her and reached around her, placing her hands on her classmate's body.

June had had her eyes closed, but they snapped open with surprise. Her pose faltered even more, but Liz was there to keep her together.

"C'mon June. Remember what Ms Lashgari told us. Breathe. Deep and even. I'll help you with your arm."

"Thank you, Liz. I'm just a klutz."

"No, you aren't. You're perfect." She leaned in and gently kissed June's exposed neck. "You just need more practice. I'll help you."

That last sentence seemed to hold a real promise for the future.

Liz's arms stayed wrapped around her, much closer and more intimate then was strictly called for. Her hand that was supposed to be correcting June's torso posture was moving gradually upward toward a pair of bright pink nipples set atop absolutely lovely breasts.

The rest of the group held their triangle poses as Jennifer continued to walk through them, counting down the timing.

"Three... two... and one... Relax. Ok. Now, same pose, right arm up this time. In ten. Ten... Nine... Eight... Liz, stay with June there. You two are doing great. Seven... Six... Five... Focus on your breath. Feel if run through you, nourishing you. Four... Three... Feel yourself awakening to the new day... Two... One... Set your pose."

As Jennifer was finishing her countdown, she was moving over to Kimberly and me. She pulled us around a corner and looked us over. We were both still dripping wet from the pool and the rain we had to run through to get back into the gym.

She chuckled and arched an eyebrow, looking us over with a leer.

"What, you couldn't wake a girl up for a morning workout buddy?"

Kimberly laughed is a slightly embarrassed way.

"Kimberly bumped into me in the bathroom, and we just had to try out the pools over in the spa. They really are amazing."

"I bet they are. Kimmytoy, did he treat you well?"

Kimberly blushed deeply. "Oh, god, Ms Lashgari, it was wonderful. I'm still all tingly."

"Good. Well, I can't say I'm not a bit envious."

"I'm not sure how you could be, with your little naturist yoga group over here."

"Ah, well." Jennifer peaked back around the corner and shifted to her yoga teacher voice. "Girls, Finish pose in ten breaths. Samantha, count us out. The next pose is Warrior Up. Do the whole routine. Fifteen breaths for each pose, break for fifteen, then back for fifteen. Are we good?"

The girl named Samantha piped up. "Yes, Ms Lashgari!" And then we heard her counting out the deliberate pacing of the poses.

"It's funny. I had been doing a casual morning yoga routine in the gym for the past month or so. A couple of students saw me and asked to learn. Next thing you know I've got a whole troop of them. This morning, I was actually still asleep when Liz there woke me up. She wasn't wearing a stitch, neither was I though. What a vision to wake up to. Her hair was all tousled all over. I know she had uh... an energetic night. Anyway, she woke me up and told me, not asked, mind you, she told me that we needed to do our morning yoga. Suddenly there were a couple of other girls around us. No one said a word about clothes, so I just went with it. Most of the girls out there aren't even in the regular group. But they're doing well. Got a couple of good leaders there too."

Jennifer's mind was clearly going elsewhere. I hated to bring her back to the moment, but we needed to get things on track.

"Jennifer, we need to put things together for the rest of the students as they start waking up."

"Right. Of course."

Kimberly started to lay things out.

"Principal Lee is going to leave and go back home. We think it will be easier for the students if it's just us girls here. I'm going back into the gym and Veronica and I are going to start waking up the girls and getting them dressed. We're going to talk to them about the night as a big party. Kind of blowing off steam from a stressful semester. But now we need to go back to work. We had our little blow-out, but now we need to remember Principal Sten's rules. No talk of sex or aerosol drugs or anything like that. The storm is supposed to mostly blow over by noon, so we'll get everyone dressed and start to clean the place up."

"Lord knows we'll need to throw all of the sleeping bags in the laundry," I muttered, eliciting a laugh from both women.

"Well, right. The main thing is that I'm going to have everyone go to the cafeteria to eat their emergency boxed lunches, then go back to their dorms. Classes start on normal schedule on Monday. But I'm going to have the core group from the Dionysian Club hang back for a meeting. I'd like you to be there too, Ms Lashgari."

"Sounds like you two have hatched a cunning plot, eh?" Jennifer smiled up at the two of us.

"A plot, yes. We'll see how cunning it is, though."

"It's crazy. Maybe a bit cunning, but mostly crazy. Ok. I need to get my clothes and get out of here. And it sounds like your yoga class might need more... guidance."

Jennifer's smile turned lascivious as I moved to kiss her good luck. She returned the kiss with surprising warmth.

"Be careful, Jennifer. You don't need to be a nun or anything, but we're going to need to lie low until we can take care of Sten."

"Oh, don't worry about me. I'm the queen of subtle." And with that she stepped over toward Kimberly. She slid her finger in Kimberly's mouth, muttering, "Suck me, Kimmytoy."

Kimberly responded immediately, moaning softly around her finger.

Then she pulled the finger out. She trailed it down Kimberly's body, over each curve before finally reaching her pussy.

Kimberly was staring straight ahead into Jennifer's eyes, entranced.

"Aren't I the queen of subtle, Kimmytoy?"

Kimberly squeaked out a chirp of surprise and pleasure as Jennifer's finger slid inside her.

"But I need to go run the cool down for the yoga. See you two around."

And then she was gone around the corner.

We could hear her voice echo in the hallway as she returned to coach mode, praising, cajoling, and ordering everyone into positions.

We had to walk by the yoga group to get to the gym entrance, and as we came into view of the class, Jennifer casually called out a new pose.

"Downward Dog, everyone. Facing this wall. Move to the pose now."

I nearly lost my footing as all the girls faced away from us and bent over at the waist to get into the pose. The view was... heavenly.

Jennifer looked at us with the biggest shit-eating grin I'd even seen. Then she wrinkled her nose and blew us a kiss.

Kimberly actually had to nudge me to get me moving again, even though it was clear the line up of beautiful, firm, young asses was affecting her just as must as it was me.

I did find my clothes but they were still wet from the night before - was it really only last night when I saw Mr. Grant get shot by the trooper? I pulled on the ugly tracksuit we found in the emergency supplies.

Everyone in the gym was still asleep, so I didn't worry about anyone seeing me kiss Kimberly goodbye.

Then I walked out into the rain. The campus seemed to have weathered things fairly well. There were a lot of branches, leaves, and debris scattered everywhere, and even a couple of signs were bent over, but I didn't see any building damage or large trees down.

Anywhere else, this would be a significant storm still, but it was coming down vertically now, and it had let up from before. For this corner of the world, it was clearly abating.

That didn't mean I wasn't soaked to the bone by the time I got back home though.

My power was still out, and there really wasn't much I could do anyway. I decided that the answer to my worries was a nice long soak in a piping hot bath with a book. I went to pull out a pair of underwear to put on after, and I saw the LED on the pager-thing that Tess gave me was blinking.

I really should have put that in a better spot. If she needed to get ahold of me in an emergency, this would not do.

I set up some candles, grabbed the pager and the book and slid into the scorching water with a long drawn-out sigh.

I pressed the code to open the message waiting for me.

"What the hell happened?" The timestamp was from several hours ago.

Ah. Well, that could refer to just about anything.

"Clarify? Lots of stuff going down right now."

The reply came very quickly. Tess had been waiting for me.

"Gunshots? Police vs who?"

Ugh. This was going to be a challenge to explain typing it out on the little pager.

"Grant went wild. Police shot him. Not dead, I think, but not well, body or mind."

"Police work for Sten though, no?"

"Perhaps not. Seemed open to reason to me."

"Surprising. May be useful. Other news?"

"Lots. Sten experiment partially successful last night. We plan to turn it against her. Use D Club as bait for traffickers. I need to be back on campus teaching. Can you help?"

There was a long pause before a reply scrolled across the little screen.

"Very dangerous. You MUST keep students safe. No guarantees getting teaching job back, but I have people on board I can talk to."

"When is sale planned?"

"Not certain. We know some buyers have bought tickets. There will be a 'show.' Probably end of semester."

"Not much time. Recommendation for Grant?"

"Not sure. Need info. Will surveil hospital. Send you info when we get it."

"Thank you. Things good on your end?"

"Well enough. You give us a lot to think through. Anything else?"

"No. Take care."

"You too. Watch over your girls. Keep them safe. Things might get bumpy."

The message scrolled through and I watched the lights switch off, meaning that all the messages had been deleted. Handy little toy.

I still wasn't totally recovered back into a night-time sleeping schedule. That and the short night of sleep caught up with me. I woke up in the now-chilly tub of water. Fortunately, my book had fallen outside the tub and onto the floor.

It couldn't have been that long. I could hear the rain had lightened up though. I crawled out of the tub and dried off.

There was enough light that I could see without candles, so I snuffed them and put them away. The pager went back in the underwear drawer, for lack of a better place.

The rest of the weekend was relatively uneventful. The storm petered out, and everyone came out to start cleaning things up. I was surprised to find a work-team of students clearing debris from my lawn on Sunday morning.

I brought out some drinks and snacks, but they wouldn't take anything. One student, who seemed to be the leader, flashed me a desperate look that told me everything. Sten was back on campus and in charge again.

I thanked them and left the drinks and snacks on the porch for them. Later in the day, my lawn was spotless but the food and drink untouched.

I also got a very awkward phone call from Mrs. Agate. She informed me that her contract had been cancelled effective immediately, so I should not expect her to return. She was kind enough to let me know I could keep the remaining meals she had prepared for me, but she didn't sound pleased about any of it.

I thought about calling someone to see what was going on, but we had to assume the phone was tapped. Email, too. So, there wasn't much I could do but wait through the rest of the weekend until Sunday afternoon, when there was a tentative knock on my door.

It was Lynn, the president of the old swimming club. I shouted out a happy "Hello, Lynn!" and made to give her a hug, but I immediately sensed something was wrong.

Her face was pale and expressionless. Even her long blonde hair seemed droopy and lifeless, falling loosely down over her shoulders. Most worrying is that Lynn almost always seemed on the verge of exploding with energy. Only when she was under the thrall of Mr. Grant did she seem slow or tired. And that's exactly how she seemed right at that moment.

I looked her in the eyes to get a better idea of her mindset and I felt like a bucket of ice had been dumped over me.

I couldn't see anything. It wasn't like when I had lost the trick. I could sense her mind, but I just couldn't see anything, absolutely no desire at all, to say nothing of lust. She didn't want anything.

"Oh, my god, Lynn. What did they do to you?" I couldn't help blurting out.

"Mr. Lee. Principal Sten sent me to come get you. Something is wrong with your phone and your email."

I tried to shake off a feeling of real dread.

"Lynn. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

She sounded like herself, but just exhausted, drained of her humanity.

"I need you to come with me."

"Right." I couldn't think of anything else I could do. "Let me get my bag."

She didn't speak or move from that spot right outside the door. I shuffled back in confusion, then went to the office to get the old bag I used when I was principal.

I came back to find her in exactly the same place.

She watched me lock the door and followed me down the path to the sidewalk.

The walk was beautiful. There's nothing like the lovely greenness after a real hard rain. Everything looked and smelled beautiful, but I couldn't take any of it in.

"Lynn, so what happened after everyone left the gym?"

"Nothing. We went to eat at the cafeteria. Ms Adams asked me to come to a meeting, but I had an appointment with Principal Sten, so I couldn't go."

That confirmed my worry. Sten must have a new chemical of some kind, but what does it do? Lynn seemed nearly lobotomized. To see what Sten and her regime had done to this bubbly hopeful person... It was just sick. Was it permanent? Was her mind damaged beyond repair? I couldn't tell. And then was this what she was planning to do to all the girls so she could sell them off.

We might need to change our plans. We might need to move much faster if Sten was going to do this to everyone.

All this was going through my head as we walked to the administration building. I tried again to find a way of interrogating Lynn without giving too much away. I could only assume that anything I said to her would get back to Sten, and my questions already might already cause more trouble than I wanted.

And I remembered that I needed to play my role: a broken man, who, having lost his power, is now in serious money trouble and begging for a job. I was an awful actor, but seeing Lynn like this certainly dampened any spark of cheer I had harbored.

We got to the Administration building and Lynn walked me to my old office before knocking on the door.

"Principal Sten, I've brought Mr. Lee for you."

"Come in."

Lynn opened the door and I finally saw Melissa Sten for the first time.

She was sitting at the head of a small table in front of the massive solid wood desk. At the table were Veronica and two men who I knew were teachers, but hadn't gotten to know. I think one taught math and one taught something in business.

But my eyes were on Principal Sten.

She was a very tall women. She looked even taller than Veronica, but then Veronica seems to be slouching at the table. I don't think I had ever seen her slouch. It was disconcerting.

Sten looked like the central casting version of an uptight scientist. She had a good deal of vaguely brown hair. It was all put up in an impossibly tight bun with two sticks through it. She was wearing rather fashionable glasses over a strong nose. But where Jennifer's large aquiline nose gave her an aristocratic look, Sten's nose looked out of place, too big for her small and otherwise delicate face. Her lips were thin and colorless, giving her an odd, passionless look. The kicker to complete the image was that she was wearing a full-length lab coat. With pens in the breast pocket.

"Mr. Lee?"

"Ah, yes. I'm sorry, Principal Sten. I'm a bit... ah... confused. How can I help you?"

Her eyes narrowed in my direction. I remembered what Tess had told me about her. She knew about the trick. She knew I had it, but thanks to the little game we played when she put a bug in my phone, she was supposed to believe that I lost the trick and had not gotten it back. She also should believe that Kimberly turned on me after Veronica and I tried to get her in bed with us. I didn't know if any of that took, but I had to play those cards.

Another quick glance at Veronica had me worried. She wasn't even looking at me.

"Mr. Lee... Ben." Something approaching a smile slithered across Sten's face. "This is the Reorganization Committee. We are redesigning the school to run more efficiently. But we have a problem. Mr. Young, who was teaching World History, has unexpectedly left campus. We need a substitute. Can you teach that class?"

"Ah... Yes, of course!" I tried to sound as enthusiastic as a man with crippling debt would. It wasn't that hard of a stretch. "I... I... uh... I taught it before... before Mr. Young took the class. I still have the old syllabi and texts. I could start immediately."

"Well, first, you don't need your old material. We will give you the schedule and texts that you are to teach... If we take you on. There is another problem that we need to clear up."

"Problem?"

"Ms Rai?"

Veronica turned to me.

If seeing Lynn was a shock, I'm frankly surprised I was able to keep from fainting when I saw Veronica's face. Utterly drained of emotion. Deadened.

But she moved fast. With a stride of her long legs she was right in front of me.

CRACK!

Her hand flashed up and slapped me harder than I could have possibly imagined. My head rocked to the side and I stumbled back a step, and my vision flashed white. I couldn't even focus right for a moment.

I lifted my hand to my mouth to feel blood trickling down.

But the worst was Veronica's voice when she spoke. Still the same voice of the woman I loved, deep and rich in timbre. But cold and emotionless.

shudai
shudai
1,027 Followers