The New Principal Ch. 27

Story Info
Building a Suzy, spying a spa, and channel 37.
10.8k words
4.75
23.6k
19

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is your name?"

One young student with spikey black hair was completely nude, sprawled on her back, and buzzing in the afterglow of a dam-buster of an orgasm. Between her legs with evidence of that ecstasy dripping from her chin was another student. She had dark reddish hair that shone strangely in the blue light of the backstage prop room. She pulled away just a little bit from the engorged feast that lay before her.

"Hmmm? Oh, god... Ms Adams, my name is Suzy... For you, I am always Suzy." She flashed a quick glance at Kimberly and me, who were watching the women with obvious pleasure. "For you too, Principal Lee. I'm Suzy for you."

"What about me?" Cynthia got up on her elbows. Her voice was raspy and deeper than normal. Her orgasm had its effect.

"You?" Suzy lowered herself again, and took a moment. "Maybe I can be Suzy for you sometimes... but maybe you can be my Suzy sometimes, too?"

Cynthia cocked her head for a moment, but then apparently thought that sounded lovely because she reached out and grabbed Cynthia by the shoulders and pulled her up on top of her. They kissed more gently now, hands sliding over and exploring flesh, with occasional murmurs of pleasure.

Kimberly had fallen back into my arms and we had both slipped to the ground. We had watched the beautiful scene of Suzy eating Cynthia to such a lovely orgasm. Kimberly was so affected by the scene, the fog of lust produced by the trick, and maybe a little bit by my fingers strumming with happy purpose on her clit, that she crested over into a nice comfortable cum herself only a few moments ago.

It was awkward, but I reached over as she sat in front of me to peel off her jeans. She tried to lift up her legs to help, but ended up tumbling back into me and we crashed into a tangle of half-clothed limbs.

I had to roll over and disengage to get an angle where I could finally remove her jeans. It was a lovely piece of good fortune that her panties came away at the same time, leaving me with a vision of her oh so welcoming coppery-red bush. Her plaid shirt was unbuttoned and her t-shirt lifted above those stunning full breasts of hers. Who knows where the bra went, but now she sat back, resting on her arms behind her like a wanton goddess stretched out before me. She had the good manners to blush slightly at my obvious leering, but her eyes betrayed her excitement.

My first instinct was to jump forward and dive face-first into her, but I heard the rising cries of the girls behind me. It would have been such a pity not to take advantage of such an opportunity. After all, I really am a gentleman sometimes.

"Kimberly, I think it's time for the final part of Suzy's evaluation, don't you?"

For once, Kimberly wasn't sure what the next game would be, so I called out to the girls.

"Cynthia, do you think Suzy's performance has been satisfactory?"

"Ummmm... Oh... Principal Lee? Oh... ye... Oh! Well... She was certainly... okay, but I think we might need another...ahh... a second opinion..."

"Good idea. Kimberly, why don't you get over there and lie down on the mat. Suzy, are you willing to serve the school like a good class monitor should?"

Suzy was fast on the uptake, knowing exactly where this was headed. She looked at me and her eyes danced with expectation. "Oh, yes, Principal Lee. I'm a good class monitor. I want to serve the school. How can I prove that I am a good girl?"

"Well, you've convinced Cynthia that you can be a good classmate. Now it's time to convince Ms Adams that you can be a good class monitor, a good representative of the school. Cynthia, why don't you help arrange Ms Adams for the evaluation."

By now, Kimberly had lost all of her clothes and was on her back on the mat. Cynthia slid up behind her. She sat with her legs spread and pulled Kimberly up to sit back on her. This was a perfect arrangement, because, with Kimberly lying back on her, Cynthia had full access to Kimberly's treasures, and she took full advantage. Cynthia's hands started gliding up her sides and over the full crest of her breasts, seeking those sensitive pink tips.

"Suzy, look here. Her nipples are so beautiful, and when I pinch just a little bit..."

Kimberly moaned in response and twisted her head back, pleading for a kiss. Cynthia tilted her head down obligingly.

Suzy was on her knees in front of the two women. I took off the rest of my clothes and knelt behind her so I could whisper to her.

"Suzy, aren't they beautiful?"

"Yes, Principal Lee. They're so pretty. I love Ms Adams' hair. And..."

"And what, Suzy? What else do you like?"

"Her... I... her boobs are just incredible! I mean, I've always..." I could almost hear her blush. "I mean... we all look at her... The clothes she wears during the day are so boring. You can tell she's got a lot, but seeing her like this... They're just spectacular..."

"They are, aren't they. Cynthia, please show Suzy how sensitive Ms Adams' nipples can be."

This led to more pinching added to the kissing, and deeper moans from my ex-administrative assistant.

"But Suzy, it sounds like you are famous in school too, right?" I reached around her thin torso and ran my hands up her body, mimicking Cynthia's hands on Kimberly.

Suzy's skin twitched under my hands well before I reached her more modest curves.

My fingers reached the thick peaks of her breasts. Her nipples were extraordinary, particularly for a girl as slim as she was. As soon as my fingers started to explore them, she leaned back hard into me and squeaked out an excited cry.

"Cynthia said that these are the talk of the shower room. I can feel why. It seems like they are sensitive, too, aren't they?"

She moaned but didn't speak.

"Suzy, you should always answer questions from your teachers. How sensitive are these?" I squeezed a nipple gently to emphasize my words.

"OHh... Hmmm... It's... I can't even... It's a problem really. It feels sooo good. I used to be so embarrassed. I have to wear those thick bras because... Annnggghh... It's like I feel it all the way down... to my... ohgod..."

"Down to where, Suzy?" I gave a more aggressive pinch and she nearly doubled over.

"Ohgodohgodohgod... down... down to my pussy, Principal Lee... I can feel it shoot through me..."

"Good girl. Now keep your focus on Ms Adams and Cynthia." I kept my hands busy on her body, continuing to mirror Cynthia's hands on Kimberly. "Watch Cynthia's hands as they touch her all over. Cynthia's hands aren't just on her breasts anymore. Watch where her hand is going, and listen to Ms Adams. Listen to how she reacts to Cynthia's touches, squeezes, caresses. To really prove yourself to her, you'll need to know what makes her happy. You're going to prove yourself to Ms Adams very soon, but Cynthia is giving a good example of how to make her happy. You should watch and learn."

By this time Kimberly and Suzy had locked eyes and were groaning and writhing under the friendly strokes of our hands. I looked to Cynthia and pushed at the lust in her mind, causing her to drop her mouth onto Kimberly's neck, kissing and sucking hard. There was certainly going to be a good hickey there soon, but I imagined Kimberly had plenty of turtlenecks she could wear to hide it. She also involuntarily squeezed hard on Kimberly's inner thigh, which seemed to set her up building toward a good long orgasm.

I saw Kimberly's mouth drop open and her eyes pop wide, and knew I needed to step up my work on Suzy if I wasn't going to be outplayed.

I had been teasing Suzy, gliding my hand over her lower belly and her thighs, sometimes glancing over her thin labia. My other hand was testing what she had said, working her nipple, squeezing, pinching and rubbing all over. By her reactions, she had certainly been telling the truth.

But the real detonation came when I brushed up against her clit. I had nearly forgotten how prominent it had looked, but now I felt it sticking out from between her lips. It was slippery from her arousal, but I barely was able to get my fingers on it when she started twitching and writhing in my arms. I hadn't even put a finger inside her before she began to fire off.

She screamed out a guttural cry of ecstasy as I tried to slide my finger back over her triggers.

In the back of my mind, I felt Kimberly trip over as well. Feeling her through the trick, I knew that the vision of Suzy, splayed out before her, wracked in the blissful agony of orgasm was exactly what she needed to rise up and over through the pleasure of Cynthia's ministrations.

Both Cynthia and I held tight to our charges as they groaned and gasped for breath.

I looked to see Cynthia with a giant grin on her face. She was overjoyed with her success. She winked at me then brought up a very damp hand to lick her fingers clean of Kimberly's love.

Everyone had nearly caught their breath, but there was more to this show yet to come. I concentrated hard on rebounding and thickening the lust that had permeated every corner of the room. Everyone, myself included, was on a hair trigger, but I figured there was no harm in keeping everyone in top shape.

"Suzy, that was lovely, but don't you think you were a little selfish? You really need to make sure that everyone is satisfied before you indulge yourself, don't you know?"

She replied in-between panted breaths. "I'm sosorry... ohgod... your hands... that was like... I never... ohgod... I'msorry..."

"Well, the evaluation isn't over yet. Ms Adams might be worn out though. What do you think, Ms Adams? Would you be willing to let young Suzy serve you, or are you too tired?"

Kimberly's face broke from ragged and gasping into a wild animal smile, made all the more predatory by the flush of arousal that spread from her face down through her chest and the untamable spray of hair flowing all around her.

"Oh... I think... Perhaps I would allow it..."

"Very well then, Suzy. You should ask permission personally."

I pushed gently on Suzy's shoulders, bending her over at the waist and running my fingernails over her back, raising goosebumps.

"Ms Adams... May I?"

"What would you like to do, darling girl?"

"May I... I want to serve... but I'm not sure..."

"Be explicit, Suzy. Your name is Suzy, remember."

"Yes ma'am. May I... I want to lick your pussy, please let me..."

"Of course you may." Kimberly slid her hands through Suzy's hair and pulled her head down into her.

I felt the lust in the room condense. It was like humidity on a muggy day, seeping through every pore. My skin was practically tingling, and I could only imagine what it felt like for the girls who were actively fondling each other.

"Oh! Suzy... Oooo... You are an enthusiastic one, aren't you?" Kimberly was rolling in her excitement, but Suzy seemed to be going a bit overboard.

"Suzy," I ran my fingers up and down her back as I spoke. "You don't have to go straight for her clit. Remember she just came so nicely, so she might need some time to build up a bit. Remember to listen to her and pay attention to the way she reacts to your touch. Don't forget all of the things you like. Feel her. Tease her. Lick around her pussy."

I tried to remember all of the ways that Kimberly liked to be touched. I leaned further over her and lowered my voice to a whisper in her ear, asking her what she liked without expecting a response. In between advice and questions, I licked and nibbled her ear.

After a bit, I heard a distinct change in the tone of the sounds coming out of Kimberly's mouth. Something must be working.

Then I smiled wide when I heard Cynthia's voice. She was copying me, whispering in Kimberly's ear. I only heard a few words, but they seemed like good ones.

"Clit... feel it... so wet... want to... going to cum... so hot, so sexy..."

It's funny to admit, but I didn't even realize that by leaning over Suzy, when I pushed forward, I dragged my cock up between Suzy's legs. I was so focused on pushing lust through the trick and guiding Suzy through her lesson in cunnilingus, that I didn't even notice her own reflexive reaction.

But gradually, I felt her starting to rock her hips up and down against me. My cock was aimed down through her legs, and she was trying to find a way to rub herself on me.

"Oh, Suzy... so very naughty! Ms Adams, I think we need a ruling."

Kimberly was deep in a fog of her own escalating pleasure narrated by a sexy nude schoolgirl at her ear, but she snapped slightly out of it.

"Ah? Oooohnnnn... Wha? I'm sorry, Principal Lee... ohjeezeoh... Mmmm... What do we need to do?"

"Well, it seems that our young examinee is looking for something a bit more."

"Oh!" Realization dawned as the same time as a particularly well-aimed lick. "Ahhhh... Is she wanting something a bit more from her principal?"

Cynthia turned her attention to Suzy's ass, now rocking with a real urgency. "Oh, Principal Lee! Does she want you to fuck her? Oh god, Suzy, you're gonna love it. He's got such a great cock!"

One of Kimberly's hands was still tangled in Suzy's now utterly disheveled hair, and now it lifted her head from between her legs.

"Suzy darling, do you want more?"

I couldn't see Suzy's face, but her soft mewing reply brought a deeper smile to Kimberly's lust-rocked expression.

"Louder, Suzy. I want to make sure everyone hears you ask for it."

"Yeah, Suzy. Tell him to fuck you hard!"

I shot Cynthia a glance, and she had the good sense to look a little abashed as her rude enthusiasm, but not for long. She wanted to see this as much as anyone.

Suzy twisted her had back to look at me. Her face glistened with juices from nose to chin. Her eyes sparkled with pure desire. She was awash with it, nearly beyond words.

"Princ... Principal Lee... please..."

"Please what? What do you want, Suzy?"

"Oh god... I need you inside me."

"Tell him to fuck you!" Cynthia cackled with glee

"Ohgodyes, Fuck me, Principal Lee!"

I slid quickly into her mind to make sure that it wasn't just the trick, only to confirm what I has seen before. She wasn't a virgin, but had only played around a little bit previously. She had fantasized about me after hearing some of the rumors, and she was thrilled that they were coming true for her. More comforting to me was that she wasn't obsessing. In fact, she had already started to hope for a private rendezvous with her roommate sometime soon.

"Ms Adams? What do you think?"

"I think she needs to know how to serve you as well as me. A student needs to know how to serve a teacher. It's a good addition to the evaluation."

I nodded in agreement, and Kimberly pulled Suzy's head back down so she could get back to work between her legs.

I looked at Cynthia and nodded an order that she should get back to work on Kimberly as well. She smiled wider and put her hands back to their task, again teasing moans and sighs from the pale beauty.

I repositioned, lining myself up. I ran my cock back and forth under her, quickly realizing that her clit was so large, I could actually feel it as it ran over the crown of my cock. She twitched with each repetition, moaning into Kimberly.

I wanted to be gentle, but that was going to be difficult after so much excitement in the run-up to the main event. There was nothing to worry about in terms of lubrication, as Suzy was just as worked up, if not moreso than I was, but I wanted this to be perfect for her.

I was going to keep working slowly up to it, but Suzy cocked her hips in just such a way to bring the end of me aimed right against her opening. Everyone seemed to sense it, growing still and quiet.

"Ready, Suzy?"

"Fuuuck me!"

That brought another cheerful laugh from Cynthia.

I slid one hand back to help, then pushed slowly forward.

"Ohgodohgodohgodohgod!"

"Give her more." Kimberly's huge eyes were locked on mine, feeding on the lust I was pumping out.

There was crushing tightness, but then I slipped through, driving deep into her.

Cynthia couldn't resist any more. She hopped out from behind Kimberly and rolled up beside Suzy.

"How does it feel? Isn't it the best?"

"It's big... Ahhhh... but it's so good... Hmmm... More... I want more..."

Now that I was sure she wasn't hurting, I obliged. She was tight, but she angled her hips again and dropped her belly. I slid in even further and she grunted.

Cynthia seemed to be loving this more than anyone, but she couldn't figure out a way to get more involved. She tried to slide under Suzy, and was fondling her thick nipples, which were now impossibly hard. Suzy moaned harder, but she dropped her head down, determined not to let up on her task, licking Kimberly into orbit.

I admired Suzy's dedication, but thought it would be kind to let Cynthia join in, so I lifted Suzy's leg up, exposing her to Cynthia's attention. I was now fucking her in earnest, but still gently, trying to hold back with all the self-control I could muster.

But even though I knew it was coming, I wasn't prepared for the feeling of Cynthia diving in to lick wildly all over where I was driving into Suzy. I heard Suzy cry out, muffled between Kimberly's legs, but I didn't sense much more after that, because the combination of amazingly tight pussy and an excited tongue, and then again the vision of Kimberly as she started to lose control, well, I am only human.

I started driving forward with an urgent need. I must have been knocking into Cynthia, but she kept at it, licking both of us until I felt less a man than a vague, sweaty, ball of sexual bliss. Flesh on flesh, sliding and slipping with a happy warmth. The sounds of four voices moaning and crying out, a sudden realization that Suzy has such a lovely voice and certainly would be a beautiful singer. Blurry images, Kimberly's face, now genuinely in the midst of a powerful orgasm, a closeup view of Suzy's thigh as I held it up to open her up to Cynthia's questing tongue. And even the smell, a background of dusty props and old costumes, but layered on top of that, a thick musk of desire and sweat.

I became aware of Suzy's crying out in tempo with my thrusts. She was keening, but yelping each time I drove deep into her, then her entire body was wracked with spasms. She went quiet with a gasp of breath, then twisted and writhed, and then I felt her pussy clamp down hard on me. Cynthia tried to grab hold of her, but she was too slippery with sweat and lust.

I felt myself let go, and roared out my orgasm, still slamming hard into the young girl as I let loose shot after shot into her. She slipped off of me, and I ended up cumming a last couple shots up her back as I fell over to the side, overcome with my own orgasm.

Eventually, as the four of us panted our way back to some semblance of normal breathing, I found myself spooned behind Suzy. Cynthia had crawled up to cuddle with Kimberly. The lust fog was still hanging heavy in the room, but it we were all simply basking in the comfortable pleasure of the touch of skin on skin in the afterglow.

"Ms Adams?"

"Ummm... Yes, Principal Lee?"

"I think Suzy has earned her class monitor jacket back."

We all laughed pure and stupid, but exhausted, like the end of a bad sitcom.

After getting ourselves put together, we sent the girls back to the dorms through the little secret tunnel.

Kimberly and I sat on the mat for a while longer, just talking like old friends. Eventually, we did have to turn to the looming crisis. There wasn't much to add to the current plan, but Kimberly thought Suzy might be an asset we hadn't hoped for. Being a class monitor meant that she had convinced someone that she was trustworthy, and that might come in handy.

Finally, we stood up and lingered awkwardly for a while. The lust fog had mostly dissipated, but the natural attraction between the two of us wasn't something easily cast aside. And even though we had gotten dressed, I could still see in my memory, as clear as anything, her pale body stretched out in erotic spasms of joy.