The New Sanning Promise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Faster," she moaned as Brandon slid out of her, finding a visual pleasure in seeing how tightly her pussy clung to him.

"No," he said, and entered her again just as slow as the first time. He loved to savor the moment before committing, and from the way she wiggled he could tell she already loved his cock.

"Mmmmm... that's not very neighborly," she complained.

He smiled a little, hooked his arms under her legs and leaned into her ear. "You're right," he said. "I should thank you for your hospitality."

He thrust hard, but not quite so fast, filling her with the months of sexual frustration he'd built this year. She yelped with each thrust, but in the heat of the moment he wasn't sure how loud she really was. His fingers tingled with alcohol coursing through his veins, his head felt light and airy, yet the sensation of her wetness remained sharply pleasurable.

"Oh fuck!" Lana grunted. "Thank you, thank you, ohhhhh!"

And just like that, she was cumming, tremors vibrating through her arms and legs as her tight pussy clenched even more. Brandon thought he might cum then and there, unable to pull out of her in time, but he just scarcely held on.

When at last she came down from the high of her pleasure, Brandon stayed inside of her and pulled her body with him as he rolled, placing her on top and admiring the view of her perky little tits. Here he could drink in the dark pink nipples standing at attention, the light brown tuft of hair above her vulva.

"I was supposed to be thanking you," he said.

"Oops," she giggled, starting to move her hips in circles. "I guess I'm the lucky one here."

She took his hand, brought a finger to her mouth and sucked on it. When she'd thoroughly coated it with her saliva, he brought it to her nipples and started rubbing at it lightly. A smile and a shiver overtook her, and Lana started to gyrate faster.

I told her she couldn't resist, he remembered. And she couldn't. Am I really responsible for that?

"Lana," he said. "I'm not really the best in the world."

"Oh," she said, still focused on her pleasure. "Well, you're still the best I've ever had."

"You're going to stay with me tonight when we're done," he said. She won't, he thought. She doesn't want Ricky finding out.

"How did you know?" she giggled.

"Actually," he said, scrambling for correction. "You're going to go back to your room."

"Of course I am," she said simply, like she'd forgotten the other plan. "That's where I sleep."

What the hell is this? Am I still dreaming?

There was no time to worry about that just yet. Or at least, not enough care. He was losing himself in the pleasure of Lana's tiny body circling and soon bouncing on his cock. Brandon pressed his thumbs into her nipples, flexed his cock so that it would move ever so slightly inside of her. She yelped whenever he did, and eventually fell over after a pleasurable spasm forced her to bend forward. Her lips found his neck and nibbled as her hips kept bucking for him.

"Cum inside me, Brandon," she begged, whispering in his ear. "I'm on the pill, I just need your cum."

"Faster," he said. And faster she went, finding a hidden wind within her. Brandon pushed his hips upward, sending her lower half bouncing even higher off his cock. And at last when he felt his pleasure reaching its zenith, he pushed her down by the ass and held her there, cock sheathed entirely within her.

Unexpectedly, they came in unison. Her second orgasm was even better than her first, though Brandon struggled to keep focused on her while his own body tightened and relaxed against his will. The ecstasy pouring out of him filled her, dripped from her even before he'd finished. Lana's voice cut short when the power of their climaxes took the breath from her lungs.

At last they were satisfied, though before she even gave herself a moment to catch her breath, she hopped off and took his cock into her mouth, cleaning their mixed fluids as he slowly went soft. "Thank you," she muttered between licks. "Thank you so much..."

And just like that, she was gone. And Brandon was too tired to think. When he woke up in the morning, still naked and smelling of sex, he convinced himself it was all real.

He'd fucked the neighbor's wife, and she believed every word he said.