The New Sanning Promise Ch. 03

Story Info
Brandon's cock is getting greedy and Lana's hungry for more.
8.9k words
4.67
15.3k
20

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey horndogs, thanks for your patience with me on this series. I'm sure we can all imagine how 2020 was for everyone, and its bleedover into '21 so far. I hope to be finishing this series rather quickly, in comparison to my normal work ethic. Maybe by the beginning of summer.

As always, I appreciate feedback. This story is in the same world as Friends, Enemies, and Exes, which is part of why it's been a slow process. I had to answer a lot of questions for things that just came off the top of my head for that series. Now that I think I have it straight, onward I go. Please enjoy and leave a comment and rating. Even non-members can do so, and any feedback, positive or negative, helps me adjust and plan ahead.)

Chapter Three

Tom and Nora Harper did not know whose house the block party was at, nor did Brandon. They only knew to walk down the cul-de-sac, look for a line of cars, and follow the sounds of music and chatter, which they did quite easily. Evidently, Brandon thought, a block party meant half the neighborhood in New Sanning.

This house was just as nice as any other. Two stories, beautiful and dark hardwood floors, adjustable lighting. Brandon thought he caught a glimpse of a few couples' portraits, but he didn't recognize the couple in them. It isn't the smallest small town. Or maybe I'm just used to big ones. New Sanning was no New York, to be sure.

In the spacious backyard, as flat as a tabletop, Brandon felt far from home. Couples mingled and chewed on charcuterie, took turns throwing lawn darts by the fence and real darts around the corner. Someone Brandon didn't know manned the grill, though surely he did not live here as his was not the face in the portraits inside.

While Brandon scanned for the hosts, a familiar and now unsettling voice called out, "Howdy, Harpers!"

The Mayor approached, Misty under his arm, with that same smile as ever. Nora Harper quickly pecked them each on the cheek like old friends, and Tom took each of their hands in turn. "All right, you've done it!" Nora exclaimed. "We're completely enchanted with this town."

"Oh, don't speak too soon," Henning said. But Brandon could hear the insincerity in his humility. Who are you? Brandon wondered. What the hell is going on in this town?

"No, it's true," said Brandon's father. "We've barely settled and it feels like home already."

"That's wonderful to hear," Misty crooned, squeezing Tom Harper on the arm. She turned her eyes to Brandon. "You too? We'd hoped you would at least get along with the Moores."

"Yeah," Brandon said quickly, hoping to sound natural. "Haven't had as much time with Ricky, but Lana and I are... clicking."

"They're here somewhere," Henning said. "Say, can I get you folks something to drink?"

Nora perked up. "Do you have any more fresh lemonade, or maybe some tea?"

"Over here!" Misty pointed. "Come on, I'll introduce you to the Shermers."

Tom sensed something in his son, as he often did. He gave Brandon a pat on his shoulder and said privately. "Get some water inside. If you're not up for this just head on home. Boring crowd anyway, huh?"

Brandon forced a smile, though inside he did appreciate his father's care. If he would just listen to me about that statue... does he really think that whole thing was just okay?

Walking back into the house, Brandon took a deep breath and leaned against the dining room table, one massive slab of mahogany. It shined so much that he could see his reflection in it, and how his face was scowling. That didn't happen often. Even on rough days Brandon could normally let the stress roll off his back. But here he was, his second day in town and already he'd found something unsettling about its mayor and fucked another man's wife. Not only that, but he finished inside of her, unprotected. That was a first, to be sure.

And just as he was thinking about Lana's voice begging for him to cum inside of her, he heard Lana's voice behind him. "Brandon?"

Brandon turned around and saw her at the sliding glass door, watching him carefully. He tried to kill the scowl, and started walking toward the kitchen. "Hey, uh... just came in for some water."

"Oh, okay." Lana followed. "You don't look okay."

"I'm just a little -"

"It's him, isn't it?" she asked. When Brandon saw her standing in the kitchen doorway, eyes afraid and locked to his, he felt the need to hold her.

"Henning," Brandon confirmed.

"Something's wrong," she said, almost a whisper. "I never noticed it before, but he's... I mean he's a little scary isn't he? The way he talks and smiles. It's unsettling. Like yesterday everything was fine, and then today he just... he freaks me out, you know? And that thing this morning was just like, what?"

Brandon forced himself to find a glass and get some water, but as she mentioned the park he stopped and started to think. Everyone believed him. But not me, and not Lana, and not... Melanie.

"Lana, how much do you know about Melanie Jarowski?"

"Um, as much as anyone else in town... why?"

"She didn't believe him either. It might be just us three."

"Oh..." Lana smiled nervously. "That's great."

Brandon walked over to her, and suddenly she looked down to the ground as though she were nervous. Any time she could bring herself to angle her face up to him, Brandon could see the blush in her cheeks. She was bashful about something, and it was goddamn adorable. But Brandon shook that off his mind and stayed focused. "So Henning seemed totally normal to you until today?"

"Yeah, I-I guess so. I mean it's been a really weird day too, but the feeling is really strong. I don't think I'm just having an off day. I mean, I am. But... you know? Like first I have a really intense sex dream about you and then the whole statue thing, and now I just want to stay away from him."

Brandon tossed aside his inhibition and held her for a moment. "I'm just glad I'm not alone," he said. After a moment she put her arms around him and sighed, as though he'd taken something huge off her back. Brandon continued, "You don't have to stay here. You can go home, I'll let Ricky know where you went."

"I know I don't have to..." she said hesitantly.

Brandon took her by the chin, forced a look between them, and said sternly, "Lana, you can do whatever you want right now. There is no shame."

And then a smile broke across her face. "Okay," she said, sinking to her knees right there in the kitchen. Brandon stood dumbfounded as she laid her hands brazenly on his crotch and started to rub, biting her lip and growing red in the face.

"Lana, why are you doing that?" he asked, hands away from her and trying to find a decent way to make her stop.

"I can do whatever I want right now," she repeated, pulling down his fly and fishing his growing cock from his underwear. "There's no shame."

God, I have got to choose my words more carefully, Brandon thought. She'll believe anything I...

"...anything I say," he muttered aloud.

"Hm?" Lana inquired. But her question was lost as she finally pulled Brandon's member into view, and at once she went slack jawed, already beginning to salivate over the sight of him. Just like through the window, just like in the guest room. Her hands started to stroke him automatically, and her eyes never blinked.

But Brandon was somewhere else now, even as his body responded to Lana's gentle attention. This whole town believes anything Henning says, no matter how ridiculous. And Lana does the same... but now it's just for me. Something happened between today and yesterday, something changed with Lana or, or maybe him.

Only one thing had happened that Brandon knew. He'd fucked her. Still, she'd believed everything he said even before that happened. And the mayor's wife, Misty, did the same. He'd even made her wonder what her own age was by his careless speech.

Something is absolutely going on here, Brandon decided. I have to figure this all out.

And then Lana's mouth enveloped him, greedily sucking his cock like it belonged to her. Brandon braced himself against the kitchen counter, forgetting the mystery and all that surrounded it. The feeling was divine, even better than the first, and he naturally placed a hand on her head. Not to push, only to feel her and play gently with her luminous hair.

"Fuck..." he whispered, closing his eyes and taking in the sensation of her well-watered mouth.

Lana whimpered a little whenever she took him deeper, each pump resulting in a rhythmic, "Mm, mm, mm."

And it wasn't long before he was cumming directly in her mouth, practically making her gasp through her nostrils. Brandon strained to stay on his feet, rudely using her head to keep balance a few times as his legs seemed to shift gravity multiple times. When at last he was spent, she took a moment to swallow happily, and looked up at him with a satisfied smile. "That's what I wanted to do," Lana said. "I hope you don't mind. That dream got me thinking and... I am not disappointed."

"Good, good," Brandon said, trying to collect himself. Only now did he look out the window into the backyard, frantically hiding his deflating penis back into his pants. No one was looking, thankfully, and if anyone had seen there would surely have been a ruckus by now. But Lana was still on her knees, smiling and basking in the blowjob.

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"Absolutely," Brandon sighed, sincere. "You're not going to tell anyone about this."

"No, of course not! If anyone knew how perfect that thing is I'd never get to have it again," she laughed. But he knew she wouldn't say anything, because she believed anything he stated as fact.

"You're um," he started, trying to think. "You're going to go spend the rest of the party with Ricky. You won't leave his side until the party's over."

"I am," she confirmed, standing up again. "He's my husband after all. But hey, we can still talk about... all that Henning stuff tonight, yeah?"

"Yeah," Brandon said. "I just have to talk to him a little first."

**********

The Mayor loved his town, and he loved controlling the people in it. With a word he could turn any backyard gathering like this into an all-out orgy, and no one would bat an eye. With hardly an extra modicum of effort he could erase it from their memory, just by convincing them it had never really happened.

But that was not the game he liked to play most days. The shiny spotless image of New Sanning was the fun of it. He considered it practice for the greater things he would do in life. To keep order and safety, that was the goal here. Keeping a lid on his constant luxuriating was an extra bit of fun. If he really wanted, this place would be nothing but an endless fuckfest.

"Attention everyone!" Misty said, clapping her hands to call an end to the din of conversation. "We just want to thank you for making time for this. It's been so wonderful already to have our newest members of the community, the Harper Family!"

Applause, smiles. Suburban pleasantries. His wife carried on with a speech about the town, about their hopes to make a perfect home for everyone who came here. But the Mayor was hardly listening. His eyes were on Nora Harper. She looked close to fifty, which probably meant she was a few years older than that. The tightness in her posture and the conservative way she wore her hair said everything about her. Now what could I use her for? The Mayor wondered. Ah, that's right. Our favorite State Senator has a thing for women like that. I'll just have to teach her how to use a whip. Maybe then we can get his dogs to stop sniffing around here.

"...and we're so happy to be here," Tom Harper said, raising his cup to his new neighbors. "Brandon, anything you'd like to add?"

Brandon stood sheepishly from a chair beneath the awning. He'd been sitting with Ricky Moore, though what they had to discuss the Mayor couldn't imagine. He'd spent so much time playing with Ricky's head just to get him where he wanted, there had been such little time to give the boy a personality. Lana was much easier.

"No, that pretty much sums it up..." Brandon said. "But I think without a doubt there's uh... there's no place quite like New Sanning."

"I'll drink to that," The Mayor said, smiling before he took a sip of his mimosa. There was something he quite liked about Brandon Harper. Something a little magnetic, even. But he's such a shy one. Once I tell him his task, I hope I can loosen him up a bit. "Now how about a little dancing, eh?"

Misty switched on the music, and at once all the couples in the yard stood up and started to sway along with an upbeat mixtape. The Mayor signalled for his wife to accompany him as he accosted Harpers. "Come on inside, we'd like to finalize your welcome with a little chat."

Misty squeezed his hand excitedly as they led the Harpers to the first floor office. It was a personal office, without too much space for a party of five, but there were two extra chairs besides the main swivel by the desk. The Mayor took his seat at the swivel chair, while Tom and Nora sat in the little wooden chairs at the wall. Brandon stood by their side, while Misty stood by the Mayor.

"So, you're enjoying it here." He didn't have to stress his voice too much for such an easy few targets.

"You bet we are!" Tom exclaimed. "I can't wait to get started at work, you know Brandon and I -"

Oh how he already pined for his wife's holes. She stood right there next to him, ready as she always was to take whatever pleasure or punishment he wanted to dole out. The Mayor could remember taking her early on, so many years ago. Back then, he knew so little. And yet he was able to conquer her in a single day, sealing her fate as a permanent fuck toy.

"That's wonderful," the Mayor said when he noticed that Tom had finally stopped talking. "Then let's get a couple things out in the open."

Misty squeezed his shoulder excitedly, knowing what came next. If he wanted to, he could have Nora Harper laying on the floor within the next five minutes, naked and writhing in pleasure from nothing but her own touch and a few careful words. And her family would watch, and smile, and say, "Thank you Mr. Mayor."

The Mayor bolstered himself, and began to use The Truth. "It gets pretty comfortable here. In fact a lot of people would be jealous. And as fun as it is to boast... you won't tell outsiders about our town."

When he wanted it to be, The Truth could be a powerful drug. Nora and Tom nodded along, their expressions becoming sleepy. He knew they understood. Brandon seemed reluctant, somehow. I remember how slow the process was with the Moores, and even Kim and Frank Sinnitz. I guess I've lost touch with the younger generation.

"It will keep us from getting too many applicants," The Mayor added. "But more importantly, about the community itself. Part of founding this town and keeping it so exclusive is ensuring a tight-knit family amongst our citizens. So you won't make any trouble here. You'll be very cooperative at all times."

"Cooperative," Nora said, nodding still.

"Yes, and furthermore, you'll get comfortable quickly, and -"

"What the hell is this?"

Arthur almost jolted. He'd never been cut off in the middle of using The Truth before. He could feel Misty's hand sitting tensely on his shoulder, where just a moment ago it was gentle. Looking up toward Brandon, he saw a face etched with rage. "I'm... I'm sorry?" was all he could manage to say to the boy.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Brandon asked. His parents looked up at him, shocked by his sudden outburst. He was pointing a finger at Arthur, and when he received no answer, Brandon opened the door and began walking out.

Arthur let a terse moment pass, and then stood to follow the young man. "Misty," he said, "stay with the Harpers. I'll go see what's wrong."

Brandon was already out front, but evidently little Lana Moore had stopped him. Ricky was not far. "Ah, the Moores," Arthur said. He took a deep breath, letting The Mayor take over again. "You two are feeling tired. You want to head home now."

"What?" Lana looked incredulous. "What are you talking about?"

Ricky yawned quite loudly. "He's right, babe. Maybe we need a nap."

Only half understanding her own words, Lana said, "Ricky, I'm not tired."

Arthur shivered. And Brandon was staring daggers at him. No... not another one, he cursed. Not another Sabrina, not another Melanie... and what's happened to Lana?

"Lana," he tried again. "You're tired and you want to go home."

"No, I'm not."

Ricky dragged his feet over to Lana and tried taking her hand. "Well I am," he said. "Nap time for me."

Lana began to scowl, but took her husband's hand and started to walk back up the street with him. Arthur and Brandon were alone on the front lawn now.

"I don't know what you are," Brandon said. "But I am not going to sit here and take this. You let me leave with my family, or I call the authorities."

"Brandon," Arthur gulped nervously. "What did you do to Lana?"

"I... wh-what do you mean?"

No, not another Sabrina. Not another Melanie. This was worse. So much worse.

Brandon was another Seed Bearer.

**********

Oh the memory of Charlie and his addictive cock. Melanie Jarowski was in fact deeply ashamed of her lingering attraction to a boy she hadn't seen since high school. But in the moment, with her fingers rubbing quickly at her pussy and her chest heaving with exultant breaths, the smile could not be put aside.

She left home after graduating, off to start her life as an adult elsewhere. But he was always on her mind. He had a girlfriend when I first had him... she remembered. And a new one the last time.

But she'd never met any of his girlfriends. The girl there that last time was someone else.

It was early in the fall, one of the first weekends into the semester, when Melanie slept with a college boy and woke up horribly dissatisfied. In her frustration, she went home in search of Charlie.

And when she knocked on the door and saw him standing there, eyes glowing in the twilight, she nearly ripped her clothes off then and there on the porch. But thankfully in her silence, she was invited inside. A girl was there, naked from head to toe and dancing. Charlie did not seem ashamed for them to meet. Why would he? He must fuck dozens of girls all the time. They're bound to run into one another.

Charlie had Mel strip slowly, one article of clothing at a time, while he watched his whore for the day entertain him with the swinging of her hips and the teasing of her own large breasts. Soon enough the girls stood side by side, bare before the object of their worship. Mel couldn't help but stare at the girl he'd so casually introduced as Sammy. Beautiful. Happy. Shorter than me, just like Charlie. They must have been the same height.

"What brings you here?" Charlie asked her.

"To... um... I was with this guy and..."

Charlie stood, took Mel's hands. That alone made her skin flush red. "If you can stay on your feet for thirty seconds, you can stay," he said. And then he was on his knees in front of her, face pointed up to see her body as his tongue made contact.

I remember how strange it was, Mel thought in her bed now, imitating the way his tongue moved that day with her fingers. Seeing him on his knees. It was so... backwards. But so fucking sexy.

"Countdown for us, whore," Charlie commanded Sammy, pointing her to the living room couch. She bounded over and sat down, hands gripping her knees tightly to avoid playing with herself. "Thirty, twenty-nine, twenty-eight..."