The New Sanning Promise Ch. 05

Story Info
Brandon starts exploring his powers, and new pussy.
4.6k words
4.76
9.9k
11

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

There was no such thing as privacy in New Sanning, whether Sabrina went peeking into peoples' windows or not. Though all things considered, it was the only thing she did around town that Sabrina actually had a notion of being immoral. If not for Henning's mindfuckery, she wouldn't consider it. But occasionally she felt the need to understand, to know what went on when he wasn't around. How deep his control truly ran.

Normally it was nothing spectacular. Elderly couples with a surprisingly active sex life. But now and then she would catch something odd, almost undetectable. Once, she popped by the Shermer residence after she saw Nick leaving her house, satisfied smile on his face, no doubt having recently fucked Sabrina's mother. Standing by an open window, she hoped to see Katrina Shermer with an outraged look on her face, smelling the sex on him and seeing the red mark on his neck.

Instead, she said, "How was Mrs. Keary tonight, dear?"

"She's doing great. Would love to catch up with you some time."

"So would I but she can never hold a conversation. Her mouth is always too full."

They laughed, bringing Sabrina's blood to a boil. But that was how things often went when she spied. That was no longer out of the ordinary for her. What really caught her attention was their goodnights.

"I'm off to bed, darling," Nick Shermer said to his wife, pecking her on the cheek. "I love you, Barbara."

"Barbara..." said Mrs. Shermer. Not angry at being called the wrong name. Not even curious. She said it as though some long forgotten memory were returning to her.

"I love you, Katrina," Nick said calmly, correcting himself. She snapped out of it then, like nothing had happened, and gave her husband a deep kiss with the light hint of a squeeze on his crotch. "I love you, Nick."

Pieces of shit, Sabrina wrote in her journal. Henning owns every last person in this town except for me and Jarowski and now the Doc. Who the fuck does he think he is? What is the god damn point of all of this? Why am I immune to him and why does he want me to stay away from the Doc? I can't stand this anymore. I need him to really suffer. I need him to be embarrassed for once. I need to take something away from him.

Maybe the Doc can help. Let's pay a visit to Brandon Harper.

Whether he was awake or not, a little reconnaissance couldn't hurt, could it? Sabrina sauntered over to the Harper residence, knowing full well that no one would bother to look out their window and see the pudgy little goth bitch skulking around. They were all asleep, fucking, or drunk. And in some cases, all three.

The Harpers' new house was silent as the grave, and completely dark. If he'd been there, she wouldn't have been able to get even a hint of an idea of some information about the guy. But very quickly, she learned that he wasn't home. He was next door, at the Moore house.

Sabrina peeked over the lip of the window and involuntarily gasped. That bitch Lana Moore was on her knees, Brandon Harper's cock in her hands. He was sipping a beer, practically ignoring her. But his tool wasn't. The monster she'd gotten a hint of earlier was at full mast, and the dumb bitch was worshipping it. They were talking, but she couldn't make out a single word of it. Too quiet, and the window was closed.

If I can just sneak this thing open...

One nanometer at a time, Sabrina tried to lift the window open just to get a better shot at hearing what they were talking about. It took what felt like years, but finally she'd cracked it open an inch, and pressed her ear as close as she dared.

"Isn't that the New Sanning Promise?" Brandon said.

"Hmmm..." Lana was sighing with content. "You're so right... you're so nice, Brandon. I hope it work out... I want to be friends so bad."

"You will be," Brandon said, running his hand through her hair and pulling her face against his cock. She smiled, slapped herself with it playfully. "What's your favorite thing about her?"

"Um... I don't know..."

"Don't you remember? You told me you love her name."

"Oh... that's right." Lana sounded sleepy as she spoke, like she was falling asleep from pure relaxation. "Sssssabrinaaaa..."

What the fuck? Sabrina thought. Did he just...

"In fact, you even said you might be a little attracted to her, Lana."

"I... I did?"

"Yes, you did."

"Oh... I almost forgot. I... I am attracted to Sabrina. She's beautiful."

Sabrina nearly fell over. She started to back away from the house gently until she could finally start running. All the way home, she panted and felt sweat building under her clothes. Was she angry? Afraid? Perhaps a bit of both.

The whole way home, she kept on thinking, He's just like Henning. He's just like Henning. He's just like Henning.

Then, sitting alone in her bed, pondering the whole situation, Sabrina clenched her fist and nodded.

Good. Now I've got a fighting chance.

**********

Arthur fucked her nearly every day for so many years, and never got tired of her body. Misty always looked so beautiful bouncing on his cock, face flushed and short blonde hair sticking to her neck with sweat.

But something was off.

She didn't seem to have quite the same vocal volume, the same frenetic speed. Her hands didn't grip his quite as tightly. It didn't take long for her to orgasm - it never did when he wanted her to feel good - but the feel of her convulsions were certainly weaker than normal. As good as it felt, it was off.

"Misty?" he said as she switched from gyrating her hips to bouncing them.

"Yes, dear?"

Good. She still knows her name. "You have a meeting in five minutes," he lied.

"I don't think so," she said through her heavy breathing. "Are you sure?"

Arthur pressed his power and tried to give her the Truth. "I'm sure. You have a meeting in five minutes."

"You're wrong, sweetie. I'll check in a moment," she told him, tightening her grip on his shaft. She was trying to milk the cum out of him now, without being told.

"That's all right, Misty," he said. "I think you're right."

So... I did lose control. Very interesting, Brandon. Time to reclaim her.

The desk shook a little as he bent his knees and let Misty stabilize. Gripping her hands tighter, Arthur started to thrust upward into her, quickening his pace and rushing to his own orgasm. At first, his climax felt familiarly warm and enveloping. Then, it felt electric.

Misty's head fell backward, her mouth opening and letting forth a guttural scream. The moment his first string of cum entered her, she exploded into her own powerful orgasm, desperately using her husband's hands to remain stable in her position atop him. They both groaned carefree through the pleasure.

As it ebbed, Arthur became aware of a feeling as though he were refilling. Something was returning to him. Power, he recognized. He hadn't been without Misty under his control in so long, he couldn't have fathomed just how much she meant to him. What had Brandon been feeling all day as she'd belonged to him so briefly? He would have to find out.

"Oh - oh - ohhhhHHHH FUCK BABY YES!!!" Misty screamed, returning to him.

"FUCK!" Arthur returned. "RRRR... fuck, I love you baby."

"Oh... I love you, I love you..."

Pulling her down to let her catch her breath, his cock still hard inside of her, Arthur whispered in her ear. "You have a meeting in five minutes, darling."

"Yes... I do, I can't believe I almost forgot... who...?"

"Janelle, baby. It's that kind of meeting."

"Oh, thank goodness," Misty said. "I haven't tasted Janelle's pussy all day."

**********

"It's wonderful to meet you, Mrs. Sinnitz," Brandon said, reaching out with a freshly washed hand.

"Please," she said, "Call me Kim. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you at the park."

"That's perfectly all right, I've got a lot of rounds to make and I can't get to everyone all at once. You, on the other hand, have the honor of being my very first patient."

Brandon, acting for the very first time as Dr. Harper, did not usually feel so comfortable speaking to someone. In the same vein, he was not accustomed to fucking women into complete submission. So there would naturally be a lot to get used to in the coming days, weeks, months. Knowing that somewhere inside him laid a real life superpower took so much of his social anxiety away that he had no problem flashing an unfiltered smile to Kim Sinnitz, regardless of her age, marital status, or whatever else might regularly prevent him from completely relaxed interaction.

And absorbing her now, he could tell he would have been intimidated by this woman. She looked to be someone completely at ease with herself. Raven black hair tied in a ponytail, masculine flannel with sleeves rolled just below her elbows, one arm inked with a tattoo sleeve and the other bare but for the occasional dark freckle. Kim Sinnitz looked better at 40 than most women looked at 30. Not because of any apparent skin care, but simply because the relaxed slouch in her shoulders and the toothy smile on her face said, Who gives a fuck? Let's all just have a good day.

"So if I remember correctly," Brandon said, looking at the file sent from Omaha, "You are a coder. Software engineering?"

"Freelance," she answered. "Sometimes software, sometimes app development. Right now I'm... well the layman's term is I'm reverse engineering a system someone developed and didn't leave notes on before retiring. No one knows how to troubleshoot it."

"He made the dish and didn't leave the recipe," Brandon responded. "Well I take it you get a lot of screen time day to day?"

Kim snapped a finger and nodded in recognition. "Optometry question."

"Two birds with one stone. I get to know you and your eyes."

Kim shook a finger at him briefly as though she recognized some sort of subtle flirtation. Had Brandon meant to do that? Even if he hadn't, he realized it was actually kind of smooth, at least compared to his usual game. "My desk is against a window, so I get plenty of natural light. I don't work at night anymore so no trouble there."

"That's great," he said, sliding his chair across the room to begin his preliminary check up. "More than a lot of people in your profession do for themselves."

As he leaned in close to take a look at her eyes, Dr. Harper took over his body. It was like muscle memory already. His apprenticeship back in New York did its job for him. While he worked, the young and curious Brandon within began to wonder. I say anything, she'll believe it. Same as everyone else. I take her, she's mine. Henning loses them if I take over. And what was it he said before? "The feeling of enthralling multiple women is incredible. You can feel it now, can't you?"

He certainly had that evening with Misty and Lana at his service. But he had to admit some of that feeling had faded, like coming down from a high. No withdrawal effect had taken hold of him. It wasn't any kind of pain or craving, just... a noticeable void. Like an empty room after a guest leaves. Like loneliness.

"Tell me about your husband," Brandon blurted.

"Oh, well he's a plumber, and -"

"Look up, please."

"Frank's pretty busy most of the time. He's always off fixing somebody's something. The bigger the town gets the more he has to do and right now he's got no help. I've been hoping Mayor Henning will approve someone who can come on board and let Frank have a little time for himself, you know?"

"Sounds about right. I expect that will be the benefit of going into business with my father. At least one of us should always be available. How did you meet Frank?"

He wasn't really listening as she spoke. Something about a trip to Vancouver. Instead he was trying to piece together his power. I finish inside someone, they're all mine. Otherwise Henning and I can control anyone in town except Sabrina and Mel. Why? What's different about them? Why can I control all these people I've never met before? I mean let's just be blunt here, he must have cum inside Mrs. Henning thousands of times, why was I able to lie to her right away, but then take Lana out of his control?

"... everything look good there, Doctor?"

"Certainly healthy," he answered. "Let's just see if your prescription is still accurate. This is the fun part where you say one or two for a couple minutes."

Henning can't control Sabrina or Mel. He's got the rest of the town... somehow. Will he ever explain that? Can't quite wrap my head around him... finishing inside every single person in town. He definitely didn't do that to my parents. He wouldn't have had the time. So why do they seem to be under his control too? Good lord this is complicated...

"Two, definitely two."

But something is definitely special about those two ladies. Mel seems to think it's the guy she knew from back home. Whatshisname. Maybe it's the same with Sabrina. They've both been in contact with one of... our kind. Direct contact.

"Sorry, one more time?"

Mel knows more about this than she's ever told Henning, that's for sure. Did she tell me everything? I guess I couldn't blame her for holding at least something back. Still, it could be crucial. I'll just take that slow, see if she reveals it. If there's anything left to begin with. As for Sabrina...

"Yeah, I'll say one."

"You're sure?"

"Final answer, Regis."

Sabrina Keary. How the hell do I work with that? It's bad enough to realize I'm superhuman. Now I have to get over this moral hump of conquering another person's mind. Then again, I already have. Maybe Henning was right about this whole moral question. I can't think too hard about it or I get stuck somewhere. There's no right answer. Only the best answer. All right, then Harper. What's your best answer? What do you do?

"One."

I follow Henning's orders. I figure out what to do about Mel and Sabrina. I make sure they're comfortable, that they stay put. Satisfied.

"Two."

I do my own research. I find things that Henning's not even capable of noticing because he's so wrapped up in his own big picture. I experiment.

"Hmmm..."

Option one. Two women to seduce and keep an eye on. Option two. Find out the limits of my own power by... any means necessary I suppose.

"I don't know," Kim said. "Again, please?"

Option one. Option two. One. Two. One. Two.

Kim Sinnitz threw her hands up in the air and shrugged. "I don't know. Secret number three!"

"Hm?" Brandon said, looking around the machine at Kim.

"I was just kidding around," Kim said. "I can't figure out which is better so if there's a secret third lens to look through let me know."

Option three, Brandon thought. Both.

**********

"Fuck... oh fuck yesss..."

How long had it been? Ten minutes? An hour? Brandon was so lost in thought that he'd barely noticed he was already doing what his mind decided. Kim Sinnitz was on her back, breathing heavily and holding both of his hands while he pumped her full of his hard cock. "You like that?" he asked her.

"It's perfect," she sighed. "Fuck that's perfect!"

He was going rather gently by his own standard, but if she meant what she said then he had no intention of changing pace. Everyone is different. Kim Sinnitz likes it steady and gentle.

"Fuck you're so good, Dr. Harper," she moaned.

Doctor Harper. It sounded so good coming from her.

"You said you would open your shirt," he lied to her, pressing the Truth as he said so.

"I almost forgot," Kim said, unbuttoning her flannel and pulling her bra down to reveal her breasts. She was the oldest woman Brandon had yet had sex with, if only by a few years. There were tales of older women in his college days, and the way they could be so sexually ravenous despite their fading beauty. But he saw no such decline in Kim Sinnitz. Only forty years old, and nowhere near an age one could truly call "old" but nonetheless beyond his age bracket. Yet her body was gorgeous. No one would quite mistake her for a younger woman, he thought, and yet she was absolutely beautiful. I suppose that's true of anyone, he thought. There are women much younger than her who wouldn't hold a candle to her.

Her pussy was just as tight and wet as any he'd yet known. She was only laying on her back, letting Brandon have his way with her, and still she managed to grip his cock with such intention that he knew she was fucking him just as much as he was fucking her. "Kim, oh fuck... Kim..."

"Again," she moaned, "Say my name again, Doctor!"

"K-K..." he stuttered, feeling his cock engulfed with pleasure. "K-K... Katie!"

"Katie?" she breathed.

"I love your pussy, Katie!" he tested.

His cock thrust in and out of her a few more times. He opened his eyes, looked into hers. She was still in the throes of pleasure, but confused. For a moment.

"You love my pussy?" she asked.

"I love your pussy, Katie," Brandon said. "Say it back," he commanded.

"You love my pussy," she moaned.

"Whose pussy?" he asked.

"K-K... Katie's pussy," she admitted, like it was occuring to her for the first time. "You love Katie's pussy."

"And who is Katie?"

"Me... unf! Katie is me... you love my pussy - oh fuck!"

She was beginning to spasm, though not with the waves of orgasm just yet. Brandon smiled as her eyes pouted for something surely even she did not understand. "I'm getting so close Katie," he said. "It's a good thing you love swallowing cum."

"I... I do..." she breathed, hesitant at first before smiling and becoming confident in the statement. "I really really do, Doctor."

"But first..."

He gripped her by the hips, not quickening his speed but lengthening his strokes inside of her so that she felt him just a little bit deeper. This was probably the ideal way to fuck someone in his office, he thought. Or at least on the examining chair. He couldn't quite pound away without causing some kind of mess. And he'd at least had the wherewithal to move his tools away, in case a stray hand went flying for something to grab onto. He could do precisely this position and pace for the next one who came in.

The next one...? Where did that thought come from?

Katie Sinnitz lost her breath as she started to orgasm, her mouth freezing into an O and her eyes bulging. All the sound that came out was a sharp, "Ooohhh-h-h-h-h..."

Brandon picked her up with ease, never letting his cock leave her. She kissed him ferociously, gratefully as he stood in the middle of the room. She started to lightly gyrate her hips for him while the result of his efforts trickled down his shaft, fresh from her pleasure. "That was amazing, Doctor," she said between kisses. "I haven't been this wet ever in my life. It's making me awfully thirsty. Do you have something for me to drink?"

"Yes I do," Brandon said, gripping her ass and fucking her gently again. "You know Katie, if all I had to go on was how nice your pussy is I would think you're twenty-five."

"Mmmm... you flatter me, Doctor."

"I mean it. So Frank's a busy guy, huh?"

"So busy... so very busy... I usually masturbate my days away without him but... if you're on the table..."

"I think you'll be on the table most of the time. Still thirsty?"

"Yes Doctor."

The newly dubbed Katie Sinnitz went to her knees and drank every last drop of Brandon's cum. Looking up at him, something overtook her senses, like her mind was being rewritten. She seemed perfectly calm. A warm sensation filled Brandon, even after his orgasm had ended, like the warmth of a fire was joining his essence. She's mine now, he knew. This is what power feels like.

12