The New Sanning Promise Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello," said Scarlett Tanner. "It's nice to meet you."

**********

Sabrina was staked outside Town Hall with a notepad. She'd worn what few clothes she owned that weren't black concert shirts, in the hopes of not immediately being noticed. So far, it seemed to be working. The old fucks around town weren't immediately crossing the street when passing her by. But after an hour, she was too bored and too anxious to keep still.

The idea was to gather info. Figure out if Henning had a schedule. Full reconnaissance. Adult shit, no more teenage pranks. But that wasn't cutting it. Sabrina's mind was racing with all the possibilities of having someone like the Doc on her side. Not just for her protection, but for... well, everything else it implied. The things she could ask him to do for her, if they started getting along.

And she wanted to get along.

She'd barely spent more than an hour with the guy in the two times they'd spoken directly to one another. But Sabrina was becoming upsettingly fascinated with him. And attracted to him. She could feel it in his bedroom, that whenever she stepped closer, her body responded. Her temperature rose, her breathing quickened. Even her nipples hardened under her clothes, thankfully well hidden.

At least she was honest about it right away, if not to the full extent of her feelings about it.

So why wait?

Sabrina walked into the Town Hall and looked straight ahead at the staircase against the back wall. Three of Henning's cronies were in the office already, but all of them were engrossed in whatever boring paperwork needed their attention. She had no problem slipping past them, their periphery assuming she was the City Whatever headed upstairs to do City Whatever.

She hit her first snag when she reached the top of the stairs and found a closed door with a digital keypad. Sabrina cursed under her breath and tried to dig into her memory for whatever stupid dates Henning may have mentioned in his traditionally dull speeches. But before she could even conjure up the first memory worth trying, she heard steps approaching from within. The door swung open, and Sabrina hopped onto the landing and slipped behind it as it opened.

"Have fun, dear!" said Misty Henning, clomping downstairs in black heels as the door gently closed behind her.

Only it didn't. Sabrina reached a sneakered foot out and held the door until Misty had turned the stairs and gone out of sight, and only then did she peer around to see if the coast was clear. The second floor office was mostly empty, it seemed. The only desk in the room was outside what looked to be his office, and that was currently unmanned.

But the office door was ajar.

Sabrina tip-toed in and started to hear the ear-grating familiar sound of fellatio. Guah-guah-guah. Only this time, thankfully, it was not her mother.

Through the crack in the office door, Sabrina saw the inside of Henning's evil lair for the first time since her arrival in New Sanning. It was decorously filled with books he'd probably never read, occasional bland landscape paintings on the walls, all probably Jarowski's work, and other generic bric-a-brac any politician might acquire to put on airs of an educated man.

But as expected, he was not using his office for policy-making.

His assistant Janelle was on all fours atop Henning's desk, skirt pulled up and bare ass pointed at the door where Sabrina was spying. She was throating the Mayor's cock enthusiastically, her wild curly hair flapping back and forth with the bobbing of her head. Even from here, Sabrina could see her pussy glistening.

No getting in there, she thought. But the rest of the house...

The Hennings didn't have a normal house like the rest of the town. They lived where they worked, and a few times Sabrina had thought about trying to climb the walls of the Town Hall to get into their 3rd floor apartment. If she were even a little athletic she might have considered it longer, but she was not. Instead, she started trying doors.

The second floor had a few doors. The main one to Henning's office, which took up a majority of the second story. One led to a simple coat closet, another to a large bathroom complete with shower and tub. For obvious reasons, Sabrina thought ruefully. The other doors seemed only to be supply closets, but at last she found the door with the thumbprint scanner.

"Fuck!" she whispered.

"Fuuuuck..." came a guttural moan from Henning's office.

Sabrina turned her head, made sure she hadn't been spotted. She rubbed her temples and gritted her teeth, trying hard not to groan loudly in frustration. And then opening her eyes, she slipped into the closet and stood behind a row of coats.

I'm not leaving here without something to show for it.

**********

"Mrs. Tanner," Brandon said confidently. "Did you know that nudism is proven to improve eye strength?"

She perked up at that, smiling. "No, Dr. Harper. I hadn't heard that before. Can you tell me more about it?"

So easy. Anybody at all. "Well, there are many benefits to nudism. More vitamin D intake when you're in the sun, better self confidence, higher tolerance for weather. But interestingly, being nude for a majority of your day will activate more of your brain and divert resources."

"Amazing..." she said, her eye twitching as Brandon held her lid down and inspected her corneas.

No matter how dumb the lie is. Incredible.

"As a matter of fact, there are studies being conducted now that show nudity helps repair eyesight."

He let go of her eyelid, but Mrs. Tanner's gaze stayed on him as she blinked away the brightness of his retinoscope. "That's so wonderful," she said. "It's really interesting how simple some solutions can be."

"I hear that," Brandon said, smiling. "It could mean that thousands of years ago, humankind had impeccable vision and it was slowly degraded over time through poor diet, genetic mutations, and now apparently... clothing." His voice sounded deeper when he spoke to Mrs. Tanner. Just another coming to him effortlessly. But he liked the sound, a little more resonant and confident.

"Fascinating," she said, her eyes following him as he walked toward his computer and started writing notes. "Are there any doctors you know personally who are running the experiment?"

"Yes, actually," Brandon lied. "One of my professors back in New York. Most of the doctors on it are conducting it with their wives, considering it's a rather intimate experiment. I was approved to help out, but unfortunately -" he through his hands up with a melancholic grin. "I have 20/20 vision, and no wife to speak of."

"Oh..." Scarlett tsked sadly and started to think. "Well perhaps if you had a... volunteer?"

"Well, that would be beneficial," Brandon said, raising an eyebrow at her. It was beginning to get very fun to play along with the little scenes he was creating. "I could really start working my way up in the field if I started on experimental work this early in my career."

"Well let's say I volunteered... hypothetically..." She was getting shy now, blushing even through her dark Mediterranean complexion. "How would it go?"

Brandon stood and walked back to her. Though instead of sitting in front of her examining chair like he might normally, he stood over her. Scarlett was of an age with Katie Sinnitz, though their looks were entirely different. Scarlett somehow came off as older. Not in a physical way, only a vague maturity behind her eyes. A feeling. That made it somewhat funny when he stood over her like a teacher scolding a young student.

Funny, except of course for the full erection implying itself from beneath his clothes.

"The idea is for you to remain in a state of undress at all times until we have some kind of result. Keep everything else about your life the same. Your usual diet, usual amount of exercise, and so on. You keep your own journal of your day-to-day activities and after a while we give you another eye exam to see if the nudity helped."

Scarlett frowned. "I wish that were possible, Doctor... but I'm not sure it's legal to -"

"It is," Brandon said. "It is perfectly legal for you to be nude at all times. If you walk out of this office completely naked, you will get in no trouble whatsoever."

"Well, then..." Scarlett said, standing and unbuttoning her deep red blouse. "Shall we begin?"

"There's just one more thing about this, Mrs. Tanner," Brandon said, placing a hand gently on hers to stop her from unbuttoning. Of course, this also put his hand close to her chest.

"Besides the obvious?"

"Yes, you see in order for this experiment to have value, we need to try different things on different participants. There's a control group in every experiment, and those people will essentially not follow the same protocol but still give us their journals and exam results. A secondary control group will conduct the nudity element, and nothing else. But we have plenty of those already. Everyone else will have an added element to their experimentation period."

"Oh, that makes sense," Scarlett smiled nervously, perhaps not fully understanding.

"Some participants, for example, will remain nude at all times but will also remove red meat from their diet. Others will stop exercising if they normally did so already. There's only one approved element left for the taking." Brandon's voice became even lower.

"What is it, Doctor?"

"Highly frequent intercourse."

Scarlett nodded, her eyes still perfectly focused on his.

"I'll have to routinely perform the experiment myself to ensure proper notes are taken," he explained. "Do you understand what I mean?"

"You'll... have to..."

"Fuck you," he finished for her. "Again, and again, and again."

She finally hesitated, eyes turning from him and an incredulous look building on her face. But he'd had his response ready.

"Thankfully, you desperately want to fuck me every single day for the next month," he informed her.

Mrs. Tanner ripped off her blouse.

**********

Melanie had to run.

He's out there, still doing whatever he did. And he's getting more powerful. He's... drawing me back.

Mel was pacing around her fenceless backyard, looking at the stars and rubbing her temples. The late November chill was sinking into her skin and making her shiver, on top of her nerves already rattling her bones. And still the sensation of wearing clothes was discomforting. Her nipples were hard and throbbing with heat, not cold.

Charlie. Her body was screaming for her to return to Charlie, out west where he probably was. But maybe if she ran away somewhere else, she could escape his magnetic call. No amount of power could call her back from a world away, could it? Back to his command voice, his firm hands, his...

Focus!

Melanie pinched herself on the arm and hurried back inside her house, digging through her garage for a suitcase. Words tumbled out of her mouth just to keep her mind off the ever-present sensation of something dangerous, out of sight, but just-over-there.

"Getting cold. Sweaters. Wool. Where's all my wool?"

Where will I go? I guess it doesn't matter. East. I just have to go east, away from him.

Mel dragged the suitcase into her bedroom and carelessly tossed clothes into it, wool or not. But the mere image of clothes strewn about began the memory of her own naked body presented to her Master, shivering with anticipation and delight. Master... he was still her Master. If she could hear his voice then surely every ounce of her resolve would crumble and she would go speeding back west to him, just to beg for the chance to serve his pleasure once again.

She had only blinked, but when her eyes opened again Melanie was on her knees in the kitchen and sucking on a cold cucumber, one hand holding it still and the other twisting back and forth around it as she let it slide in and out of her mouth. Her legs were spread wide, and between them was a small puddle of her arousal on the floor. The clock on the oven suggested she'd been here for quite some time.

Mel dropped the cucumber and ran her hands over her cold naked body, looking around as if for some assailant responsible for her actions. But it was only her, alone in her home as ever, obsessing over the need to remain the slave of Charlie Ellis.

But the sensation was gone now. The magnetic pull. She was safe again, for now.

Melanie drew a hot bath and slipped in, cleaning the dirt from her knees and the streams of her lust that had rolled down her thighs. She thought again about running away, this time before Charlie's power struck her again. Whatever he was doing out there, he was getting stronger. She would have to get away, or succumb to the thing she'd run from in the first place.

Her mind raced. Would that be the end of it? Or would I just have to get up and go again when he caught up? And that's assuming he stays in one place for the rest of his life. He could just as easily take a plane to New York or Paris or any stupid place I try to hide. I can't keep running. I have to beat him somehow, without getting near him. I need...

She closed her eyes, and sighed. What she needed had been obvious all along, but her modesty had tried to bury it.

"I need a new Master," she muttered to herself.

She needed Brandon, and she needed him soon.

**********

"Arthur, I'm back!" Misty shouted from somewhere in the room. Sabrina tried to peek out of the closet and saw that Misty Henning was standing at Arthur's office door, politely knocking instead of barging in.

Sabrina was sweating, feeling suffocated in the little coat closet. She'd been there for hours, waiting for someone to unlock the apartment door. Her cell phone had died a while ago, and her thoughts were the only thing left to entertain her, but even her own fantasies of overthrowing Henning and ruling the town with an iron fist lost their fun after a while.

Janelle had gone back to her desk and sat there for a while, evidently doing normal desk work for a while before clocking out and heading home. Then, to Sabrina's chagrin, a new woman from town would enter the office about every hour and leave with obvious signs of having just been fucked. This was a day in the life of the Mayor of New Sanning.

Henning opened the office door and walked out, kissing his wife on the lips for a very long time. When he pulled off, he said, "Guess who?"

She stayed pressed against him as her eyes pointed up and pondered. "Oh you're trying to trick me today," she said. "It's either Pauline or Bridget... they taste so similar."

Fucking disgusting, Sabrina thought, grimacing.

"Final answer?"

"Bridget." Misty said, smugly.

Henning kissed her again. "I can't stump you, can I? Up you go, your prize awaits you."

Misty hopped and skipped over to the apartment door and unlocked it, practically racing upstairs like a little girl on Christmas morning. Henning lingered downstairs, smiling in a way Sabrina had never seen before. It almost looked human.

Finally, her moment arrived. Henning walked through the door and let it slowly swing shut behind him. But unbeknownst to him, Sabrina slipped through silently and pulled it shut herself as he lazily eased his way up the staircase one step at a time. She was uncomfortably close to him. One little noise would get his attention, or the mere peripheral vision when he got to the top and turned the corner.

But he did not see. Sabrina crawled up the steps slowly, careful to add pressure deliberately to check for creaks before committing. While she made her way up, she could hear Misty giggling and undressing. For sex, Sabrina assumed, but just a few moments later she heard Henning somewhere else in the house shout, "How many marshmallows, dear?"

"One big one!" Misty shouted, only feet away from the top of the staircase. She moved just across the threshold, and Sabrina saw that she had not undressed but rather changed clothes into a set of fuzzy cotton pajamas, all blue and checkered.

Two steps later, she realized what the "prize" really was. They were having a movie night.

"This one again?" Henning groaned, playfully.

Misty's voice was completely unlike what Sabrina was used to. It was higher pitched, more girlish. Not like she was playing out some littlespace kink, but still of a tone much younger than the one she presented in public. She said to her husband, "I won, mister! You can pick one of your long sad war movies when you win."

"You don't like my movies?" Arthur said.

"No, I do," Misty replied. "Because they're so long that I get to just fall asleep and snuggle."

"I'll take it."

Two steps. Sabrina recognized the movie was Dumb & Dumber. She was no stranger to this one. Zack had played it more than a few times, and some lines she knew by heart. At least it would keep her a little entertained while she eased her way up the stairs to find something worth showing the Doc.

Two steps. She could see the flicker of their television on the wall up ahead. Hopefully that meant they were facing away from the staircase. Jim Carrey's character said, "We got no food, we got no jobs, our pet's heads are fallin' off!"

Three steps. Henning asked his wife for a soda, and she chirped a happy reply and ran across the threshold to get it. Sabrina almost thought she'd been caught. She slowed her pace even more. Jim Carrey's character said, "Big Gulps, huh? All right! Welp, seeya later!"

One step. Someone was snoring. Sabrina would have thought it would be Henning, given how many women he'd fucked earlier in the day. But she'd accepted that he was not a normal man, and assumed that in fact it was Misty snoring.

One step. Jeff Daniels' character said, "Just when I think you couldn't be any dumber... you go and do something like this. And totally redeem yourself!" The snoring stopped, and Misty was giggling.

One step. Sabrina's knees were starting to ache from the crawling. She realized she had no plan for what to do when she got to the top, not wanting to risk being caught after all this effort. She twisted around and sat on the steps, wishing she had in fact worn all black, or taken a coat from the closet. She decided to wait for them to go to sleep. Jim Carrey's character said, "You're alive! And you're a horrible shot..."

The movie ended and the TV went off. A little bit of light still splashed against the wall in Sabrina's view as she laid across the upper steps of the staircase. The couple started talking again, the sound of bed sheets rustling. Is this whole place just one big room?

Faintly, she could hear them. Misty said, "How's everything with the Harpers, honey?"

"Well, Tom has been spending time meeting people while Brandon mans the office," he said. "Nora called today and asked about any available space for a florist, which I think would be wonderful but I suppose she would have to grow everything herself out here."

"I can help accommodate, we really ought to have one around. You haven't bought me flowers since -"

"Point taken," Henning interrupted, kissing her somewhere.

"How's Brandon's little project?"

"Not much to report just yet, dear," he said, a slight exasperation to his tone. "I'll let you know when there's something to tell. Perhaps I should check in with him soon."

"All right," Misty sighed. "I hope it works out. He's a very nice young man."

"Enjoyed your time with him?"

Misty's deeper register returned, and a sultry response dance from her lips. "Enjoyment hardly describes it. I worshiped that cock."

"Well, don't let me stop you," Henning laughed. "You know the rules, dear. Just always come back to me."