The New Sissy Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to break any rules and be rejected from the club. After all, I agreed to the rules and I was here for this. I reached under my skirt with both hands and dropped my red panties over my nylon-clad legs and they fell to my ankles. Then I lifted my skirt and exposed myself to the two men. My little penis jutted out in front.

Phyliss, the group leader, told me, "I like your nude stocking choice and garter belt, Carly. And those are very pretty red panties around your ankles. The landing strip is a nice, cute touch too. You don't measure up to Robin or me size wise and it's easy to see why you've chosen the sissy life. Are you even 4" hard? Watch the screen and masturbate, Carly. Show us how much you like seeing the sissy maids with these men. Show us how excited you are to be here like this. Watch them sucking their cocks. It's what you have always wanted to do. Soon you will experience it for yourself. Learn from the sissy maids, Carly. Watch how they expertly use their hands and mouths to pleasure a real man. Your little hard dolly (the word Phyliss chose for my penis now) shows how much you like this. You need to relieve the tingly feeling you're had in your panties since Robin first kissed you. Stand over me. Jack-off and cum on my nylons."

I sheepishly stepped up in front of Phyliss with my "dolly" in my hand. Phyliss had her long legs crossed over at the knee with her shoe dangling from her toes. Gawd....she looked so good, so hot! She lifted her dress to show me her panty covered erection. She was visibly hard and excited as I could see the wet spot near the tip of her penis on her black panties. Hers was at least a good six inches, even tucked in her panties! Robin came over to watch and lifted her skirt to show me hers. Geez...I was surrounded by such "manhood." She was probably the largest, a good 7" was my guess. And so thick! I've never seen real cocks like this in person! Only in the porn videos I've watched. The outline of her big cock was clearly visible through her sheer white panties and there was no trace of any hair! I felt rather inadequate. My head was spinning going back and forth looking at my new sissy friends in their panties as I jacked-off for them.

"Good girl, Carly," Phyliss told me. "Wanking your little dolly while you look at men's cocks feels so right for you, doesn't it? It will become natural for you to want this more and more. Pump your little dolly. It feels so good to ejaculate. Do it, Carly. Jack-off on my stockings!"

I was as hard as I ever get as I pulled back and forth on my dolly and screamed, like a little girl, as I spurted onto Phyliss's nylon covered legs.

Phyliss sat back and smiled. She unhooked the straps from her garter belt and rolled down her stockings. Taking them off, she handed them to me and said, "Have you ever tasted yourself? Have you ever eaten your own cum?"

I shook my head "no."

Phyliss said, "Sissies love cum. Rule #15: 'You must be willing to taste cum and swallow at times, including your own.' Suck your cum from my nylons. The more you do this the more you will enjoy it. You'll find it incredibly exciting when your legs are pulled back over your head and you shoot your cum directly back into your waiting, eager open mouth! Robin and I are very tingly now.

"We are going to take our panties off and 69 on the bed. You finish watching the video while you suck those nylons clean. When you're finished, go wash my nylons in the sink. Then you can rub our bottoms while we suck each other."

Part 2 is coming next.

12