The New Sissy Club Pt. 03

Story Info
The Sissies Bond.
3.3k words
4.75
9.6k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alice64
Alice64
262 Followers

There was no doubt in our minds that Alice should be accepted into our group and Phyliss texted her about an hour after she left to inform her of the good news. Phyliss was very protective of us, not wanting to be exposed. Being gay these days is widely more acceptable than ever on TV and movies, even transgender is ok, but no one comes out as a sissy on TV and movies. We wanted to be extra cautious about our little group of secret sissies. That's why Phyliss put Alice through such a thorough screening and interview.

I was still excited about my first taste of cock, licking Alice last time, but just on her head, and sucking on her little balls. It was thrilling and erotic for me. But I still hadn't given a blowjob to anyone. I really hoped that experience would come soon for me. Phyliss always seemed to get a blowjob at every meeting, but of course, she was our group leader and deserved it. I felt a tinge of jealousy watching Robin with Phyliss the last two times. I was hoping it would be my turn next, to kneel between Phyliss's long sexy legs, take down her panties and suck her cock.

Phyliss sent us an email the next day informing us about our next meeting. She said it was going to be a bonding time for us girls and that we should only bring bed clothes, like negligees and nightgowns. She said all of us must wear crotchless panties and of course, some type of hosiery and shoes. Everyone was to wear press-on nails. The email said no bras were necessary except for me, since I had the largest natural breasts, and for Alice, since her nipples were the largest. It said Alice and I should both buy nursing bras. I had no idea why Phyliss wanted us to do this or what was going to happen. But we all do whatever Phyliss tells us to do. She started the group and she's a natural leader for us. I guess you could call her a dominant Sissy. And we were all submissive to her. She's always impeccably dressed and the most ladylike.

I went online and ordered the nursing bra. It arrived in two days. It was white lace with Velcro tabs over the breast cups. I didn't have white crotchless panties to match so I decided on crotchless pantyhose and hoped that would be ok.

When we all arrived, Phyliss put on another DVD, a Sissy Trainer, to put us in the right frame of mind. Like we needed any help. Four men about to dress in lingerie and crotchless panties together. If that doesn't say sissy, I don't know what does. The trainer was a woman's voice, encouraging men to be gay, to be sissies for other men or for women, and for sissy cuckolds for their wives'. There were images of men's hard cocks, lips with lipstick, and sucking sounds with subliminal messages. There was a scene we all watched of a sissy masturbating in her sissy clothes while a real man was fucking his wife and they humiliated him. Phyliss told us told to get dressed while the video played, but we could all hear it and see most of it, especially that scene.

My nightie was a short baby-doll, see-thru white, to match with my white nursing bra. My crotchless pantyhose were also white and I wore white strappy heeled sandals. I almost felt like a bride on my wedding night. I was fantasizing momentarily that I was marrying a man and he would take me anally for the first time on our wedding night. My dolly was semi-hard already as I fantasized about my little scenario. I turned to see the other girls all dressed now too and we took turns in the bathroom for make-up, jewelry and hair. This was really a cute look for all the girls. Our first time in lingerie together. We all seemed to have the same idea and chose see-thru, except for Phyliss. Always regal, she had on a long, lime green satiny nightgown. She wore a beautiful red-hair long wig that I'd never seen before. Robin was in short sexy pink with adorable pink nylons. She even had pink heels! I wanted those! I'm sure his girlfriend, Kate, picked out his outfit. She always sends Robin in something very sexy to wear with us. Alice loved purple, like she wore at her interview, and chose a purple see-thru ensemble, and she even found a matching-colored purple nursing bra. The crotchless panties everyone wore made everyone's penis visible through the sheer nighties except for Phyliss. It was nice to see all the girls getting hard and pushing out their nighties. I think seeing that makes us all a little harder. I don't seem to have any ED problems when I'm with this group, like I had before.

I still didn't understand about the bras, but Phyliss soon made it clear to us. "Sissy tits are sensitive," she said to us. "We're going to enjoy each other's tits and bond with them. Carly and Alice are going to lay back on the two beds and prop themselves up against the headboards. They are going to take off their nighties. Bras and crotchless panties only. We are going to take turns sucking their nipples for breast bonding. You will be cradled in their arms. They will reveal one nipple from their nursing bras for you to suckle and nurse. You may stroke yourself while you nurse. I'm going to get breast pumps for Carly, since hers are the biggest and try to make her bigger for us all to enjoy more in the future. She can pump during our meetings and at home in private. We'll measure her every week for any progress she's making. We will do 15-20 minutes and then switch. I brought some nipple cream if anyone starts to get sore."

I freaked out at first. I did enjoy playing with and pinching my nipples, but no one except my ex has ever touched or sucked them. Now three men...sissy men, the same as me, were going to suck on my tits...like a woman! And Phyliss wants me to have bigger tits! But we followed Phyliss's instructions and Alice and I took off our nighties and got on the bed to make ourselves ready and available for our first breast sucklers. Phyliss came to me first. My dolly was exposed since I was wearing the crotchless pantyhose. I got harder as Phyliss approached the bed. She laid down next to me and put her head in my lap and I cradled her shoulders up near my breast.

"Open your bra, Carly," she said to me. I undid the Velcro on my left boob. "Cup your tit and offer it to me. I want to nurse on you."

I did as directed and Phyliss brought her lipstick painted lips to my left nipple and Phyliss began to suck on me! A chill ran over my body and my dolly twitched under Phyliss. I looked down to see lipstick imprints around my small boob. My nipples became erect. The more she sucked the womanlier and more excited I felt. I'd never felt anything like this! I began to let myself go and to give in to the erotic sensations coming over me. I thought to myself... "Sissy breast bonding." I'm beginning to understand this. I was in a trancelike state. I wanted more. My dolly was fully erect. I opened my right side and guided Phyliss's head there.

"Please suck me," I whispered to Phyliss. "Please, Phyliss...," I pleaded. "I want this. I'm feeling so good."

"Mmmmmmm," she murmured back to me. "I was certain you would like this, Carly. And you have the prettiest breasts among us for this. I'm pleased to hear you wanting more. Everyone is going to enjoy their nursing time with you. I can feel how hard your dolly is pressing against me, Sweetie. It's ok. My wife gets wet when I suck her tits. You should be wet and hard too!" Phyliss's hand was under her nightgown, moving up and down. I assumed she was stroking her cock and was enjoying this too.

Another 10 or 15 minutes went bye. Phyliss released her mouth from my nipple and said to cover my tits and that we should switch. Robin came over to me and Phyliss went to Alice. Robin is always very sweet to me. I liked that she found me attractive, even as the oldest sissy. And she always seems to want to kiss me, asking me first, per club rules. She never asks anyone else except me. We seem to be the only two who kiss. She opened my bra for me, looked up at my face and asked, "May I kiss you again, Carly?"

I whispered to Robin, "You were my first sissy-kiss, Robin. I had never kissed a man before you. I've never felt that way before. You excited me beyond belief. As long as no one sees you breaking the club rules, you don't have to ask to kiss me. I want you too. Anytime you want to. I love when you kiss me." Robin brought her lips to mine. I held her close against my body and smoothed my hand down over her hard penis. Our kiss lingered as we were moaning in each other's mouths. Robin moved down and began to suckle my nipple very gently, licking around and over my areoles. My head fell back to the headboard, and I just let Robin comfort herself suckling me more. She opened the other side. Both my tits were exposed and when I looked down, Robin was stroking her cock with one hand under her nightie. I could only imagine what we looked like to Phyliss and Alice. We seemed lost in bliss together.

The final pairing was Alice and me. I never got to nurse from Phyliss or Robin that day, but this last coupling with Alice was extra nice. We laid side by side on the bed facing each other, so close that my little dolly brushed against her cltty-cock (as Phyliss said we should call hers) as we both opened one side of our bras. We alternated going down on each other's nipple. What I found most surprising was to find thin little, soft, long black hairs around Alice's nipples! Her otherwise perfectly hairless body, except for her bush, and yet she had these hairs surrounding her huge, half-dollar sized areolas. I found out I liked softly licking her hairs. I found out later that women of his nationality don't pluck their nipple hair. He wanted to remain true to that. It was considered sexy. I didn't disagree.

We took some time to all recover a bit, poured some wine, straightened our clothes, fixed our hair and make-up. My nipples felt a little sore, but it was worth it. I put some of the cream Phyliss brought for us on my nipples. Now I know how mothers must feel. Phyliss put a towel on the floor and stood on one end of it. She called me up to stand on the other end facing her. Robin and Alice sat in chairs to the sides of us, one on each side, directly in the middle of the two of us. Phyliss told me to step in closer to her. We were about a foot apart when she said, "Lift your nightie, Carly." Phyliss lifted her gown, and we stood face to face, penises hard and nearly touching.

She said, "This is going to be our penis bonding now. Robin, take a hold of my penis at the base and Alice, you do the same to Carly's dolly. Notice why we did press-on nails today. Don't their fingers and nails look so lovely around our penises, Carly?" I couldn't talk. I was too excited and felt a lump in my throat. All I could do was nod my head in agreement.

"Bring us together," Phyllis told the two girls. "Rub our cockheads together. We will each get a turn doing this together. Try not to cum, Carly. I know you're not used to this. Robin and I did this the first time we met. It's your first-time penis bonding. You have 3 more sissy cocks to bond with."

The girls brought us together, cockheads touching, and they rubbed us together. I immediately started leaking. Robin used my pre-cum to lubricate me and Phyliss began to leak too. The girls rubbed our slimy cocks together. It was beautiful. Phyliss was more forceful, her bigger, more powerful cockhead pressing into my dolly. The girls released us, and Phyliss pulled me into his body, our penises touching. We rubbed back and forth, side to side like that for a minute or two. I was shaking from excitement. Phyliss pulled back, stepped away and invited Robin up next.

We repeated the same movements as I did with Phyliss. I still managed to hold off an orgasm, but I was getting close. When Robin pulled me in close, I nearly collapsed against his strong physique and put my hands on his shoulders. I was now with the man who loved to kiss me. His hard penis was rubbing against my tummy. In front of the others, he had to ask me, "May I kiss you, Carly?" We were already well embraced nearly naked, rubbing our genitals against each other. How much more turned on could I get? How sensual was this? And now she wanted to kiss me. Again!

I answered him loudly enough so the others would hear and look up to see us, "Oh, yes, Robin, yes. Oh, please...please do kiss me." He put both hands on my face and turned my head to the side and we sissy-kissed. It felt so tender and sweet, possibly our best kiss yet! She's so gentle with me. I sucked on her lips, not wanting to let go of our special kiss. He did have a girlfriend, after all, and his kissing and tongue technique reflected that. At the moment, I felt like I was his girlfriend. I wanted to be! My dolly rubbing against her penis, holding me and kissing me. The feelings were overwhelming, and I ejaculated against Robin's body. My cum ran down his legs. I was still in my high heel sandals. He had to hold me up so I could get my balance. I apologized to Phyliss and the girls for making a mess and cumming.

Phyliss told me, "It's ok, Honey. I know how tingly you get when Robin kisses you. After all, it was your first-time penis bonding and I know how exciting that can be for a sissy girl. You'll have plenty of time to bond with the other girls. Why don't you lick your cum off Robin's nylons?"

I didn't resist. I asked for this sissylife. I joined this group on my own. I kneeled in front of Robin; her cock was still hard. I began licking her nylons, starting near the bottom of my drippings and working up her legs around her thighs. Some was on the side of her panties, and I took it on my own to lick that up too. I couldn't resist Robin's lovely cock staring at me and I kissed her cock too.

Phyliss said to me, "Carly, get in position on the chair and you can help me with Robin and Alice with their bonding."

We lubed our hands. I took a hold of Alice's penis and Phyliss took Robin's. We touched them together and rubbed them back and forth. I liked doing this, experiencing it for my first time. Phyliss said to me, "I can take over here. Would you like to ask Robin if you can rim him?"

"Oh my! Should I?"

"Yes. Robin is very sweet on you and you two love kissing. I'm sure she would like you to do it for her. But Rule #9. You must ask."

I whispered it to Robin. Phyliss said, "Out loud, so we can all hear it!"

"Robin, may I rim you...you know, tongue lick your anus?"

Robin quickly responded, "Of course, you may Honey, and with the groups permission and yours, I'd like to kiss you again afterwards." I'm sure I blushed. Robin just admitted to everyone how much she likes kissing me. And now I was going to kiss her ass! I kneeled behind Robin and opened her ass cheeks while Phyliss continued to rub the girl's penises together. It was quite an erotic scene for us four girly-boys. Robin had sprayed perfume between her butt cheeks and smelled wonderful back there when I opened her behind. I was excited and nervous at the same time but wanted to do this...for me...and for her. I kissed her butt cheeks and then moved inside to kiss along the insides of her crack on both sides. I flicked my tongue over her anus and Robin began moaning. Her moaning encouraged my desire to want to please her even more. I knew she was feeling good. I came for her. Now I wanted to make Robin cum for me. I circled her anus with my tongue and then plunged into her hole. Phyliss was still rubbing Robin's penis against Alice's. This was enough to make Robin groan loudly and spurt her cum. I stood up and kissed Robin.

We all cleaned up and rested for a few minutes. Phyliss and Alice were still hard as neither of them had had her orgasm yet. Phyliss took charge as usual and said, "Looks like Alice and I are going to need your help here, girls. Carly, please kneel in front of me. Robin, kneel in front of Alice."

I was scared but oh so excited! I was finally going to get to suck cock, something I've secretly desired to do for so long. Phyliss had the second biggest cock in our foursome. Phyliss sat back in her chair and watched me come to her. I didn't wait for any instructions. I knew what she wanted. I kneeled in front of our dominant leader and lifted her nightgown. Phyliss held it up. I loved Phyliss's long sexy, shapely legs, especially in her nylons. I ran my hands over her legs and thighs. I kissed her thighs. Her cock looked so big, hairless, sticking out of her crotchless panties. I grabbed her near the base of her cock and stroked it lightly up and down a few times. I licked her bulb head. I got under her cock to lick her big balls. Maybe I seemed too nervous, or I was going too slow, but Phyliss said to me, "Carly, this is nice, but I need you to open your mouth now. I've been hard and horny for two hours now. Open your mouth, Carly. Suck my cock, Honey. You've wanted my cock for a long time."

I took her into my mouth. I started murmuring, "Mmmmmm."

"That's so good Carly. Especially for your first time. Keep sucking me, Sissy! Hold me around the base and jack-me off into your mouth. Take as much cum as you can. I'm going to cum in your mouth." At first, I instinctively jerked back, not expecting it, when Phyliss erupted in my mouth. She had quite a load and I couldn't quite hold it all and some of her semen seeped out of my mouth onto my chin. Phyliss just said, "Swallow the rest, Carly." I did.

I felt warm inside, I don't know, maybe from Phyliss's semen in my belly. Whatever it was, I felt happy. I had just given my first blowjob as a Sissy---to another Sissy. I loved this club and found my place here.

I looked over and saw Robin wiping her face. Alice's clitty-cock was limp. I went all in, bolding asking in front of everyone, "Robin, may I kiss you now?"

"I would love that. Of course, you may, Carly." We were both still on our knees in front of the two cocks we just sucked. We crawled over to each other, began kissing and exchanged the cum from Alice's and Phyliss's cocks.

Alice64
Alice64
262 Followers