The New Suit Pt. 02

Story Info
A young hung man's continued encounter with a mature woman.
5.9k words
4.62
9.2k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...hand in hand we scurried quickly through the hallway and into her bedroom.

Just like her kitchen, the bedroom induced a retro feeling back to the fifties - with ornate objects from that era scattered throughout. Her bed was an oak wood frame with floor to ceiling thick posters - at least seventy years old. The room was covered with a few throw rugs covering at least eighty percent of her worn wooden floor - a blanket was partially folded at the foot of the mattress.

There was no time for showering - she was ready! The last hour of erotic indulgence and anticipation had brought long hidden erotic desires to the surface - desires she had not had for decades, and she was not about to waste the opportunity.

No sooner than we had entered her bedroom, she threw herself on the bed backwards - her spring style mattress making a repeatedly squeaky sound as her large frame body bounced ever so slightly...

...and with all inhibitions out the window, she spreads her legs wide and utters;

"OK big boy - show auntie Tabs what you got!"

With legs spread wide and genital area completely exposed, her outer and inner labial mounds protruded sideways in all directions and in many different shapes. The surrounding area around her pussy was clad with mostly grey pubic hairs, with some black ones scattered throughout the jumbled mesh as they extended diminishingly to the side and down her inner butt cheeks. There was no evidence of any meticulous grooming, and I doubted that the naked body in front of me had been introduced to any kind of bathing suit for some time.

The unkemptness was not pretty, but in a weird kind of lustful way, the fully exposed aged genital sanctum was extremely erotic...

...and I was about to bury my face it!

Our earlier "roll playing" quickly emerged in my head and I decided to repeat my earlier proposal with the intent to elaborate in full detail what I intended to do.

My head was pounding!

"Do you mind if I lick your pussy - eat you out before I insert my cock?" - I say softly.

We lock eyes as she nods her head slightly up and down in approval - lacking words to respond.

"I have never tasted a mature vagina such as yours - perhaps I could stick my tongue in and lap on your clitoris - would you like that?" - I followed with, my voice a little louder.

...another up and down nod of her head with a yearnful grimace on her face.

"Also, if you don't mind, can lick your anus as well? When was the last time someone licked and stuck their tongue into your rectum?" - I finished with.

Her eyes welled up and she couldn't keep her lower jaw from dropping, triggered by the erotic anticipation she was feeling. Uncontrolled slight tremblings overcame her body from the thoughts of what was about to happen - a young man's tongue buried deep inside her aged pussy.

It had been decades since any man was contemplating what I was telling her what I was about to do - if ever. A young man's face buried in her sacred sanctum, and the unexpected element of having rectal tongue penetration awoke deep inner shameful thoughts of crossing the line into forbidden sexual activity.

Before I continued, I contemplated the aged mature body that was laying there in front of me. Her oversized mammaries were partially laying to the side of her chest - only to be supported by the mattress as they "jellied" sideways in overflow due to their sheer size and sagginess - they were simply too big to have any kind of staying power. Her belly, albeit flatter looking from laying on her back, was also moving and shifting with every slight move of her body.

I take a few steps forward, scoot myself comfortably in between her legs, and lower my head into her groin area. Starting with her inner thighs, I toggle between pecking my lips and licking various areas surrounding her genitals. Slight wrinkles and skin undulations were randomly scattered throughout, and a few blueish veins were visually evidenced as they ran up and down just beneath her skin.

Perspiration had made her skin slightly salty, and every time my face got within a few inches of her pussy, I got a whiff of her vaginal odor. In a weird lustful way, it was deliciously pungent, and I found myself fascinated by how the scent gained strength the closer my face got to her vagina.

Making every effort to prolong the experience, I continued my kissing and licking exploration - slowly migrating closer and closer to her vaginal labial mounds. With my mouth hovering just within a few inches of her vagina, and with a slightly exaggerated breathing, a gasp from her mouth emanated every time the downburst of my warm breath hit her pussy.

I smiled internally from the reaction!

Even for a woman her age, there was slight swelling of her ovular mounds from the aroused sexual sensation of my warm breath and wet lips!

Suddenly, genital movements - a tensing of her vaginal muscles as if to tell me...

...OK enough is enough - eat me out already!

I look up from beneath her thighs - we lock eyes. Her face had an angry grimace of yearning that silently cried out...

...ok, please now! No more foreplay - just stick your fucking tongue in! NOW PLEASE!

Over the years I had learned that not only did prolonged foreplay enhance the overall sexual pleasure, but also considering my oversized penis, the heightened vaginal lubrication combined with the relaxing of the pussy eases any difficulties of penetration.

However, I knew it was time! I had licked and kissed virtually every area except her pussy, and it was cruel to prolong the anticipatory erotic agony she was feeling.

I looked up at her, gave her a nod, ran both my hands under her heavy ass cheeks as far as I could get them, and just as someone who is about to start competing in a pie eating contest, began my facial dive into her vagina.

I began by licking her outer left labia from the bottom to the top, doing my best to have my tongue find its way through the jumbled mess of pubic hair so that I could reach the skin underneath. I repeated the same with her right outer labia, but occasionally slipped my tongue onto her exposed red inner labial lips.

I again look up - her head is raised forward with eyes now wide open with a look of desperation. I give her a quick smile, lower my head back...

...as I finally plant my entire outreached tongue as far as I could into her fourchette. With added pressure inward, I drag my tongue upward, penetrating into her vagina as I wiggle my tongue all the way up to her clitoris.

"Aaahhhh! Oohhhh! Ohh my God!" - she bursts out as a huge gasp of air leaves her mouth followed by a few quick labored breaths.

The combination of the tangy taste of her vaginal juices and the salty taste of her perspiration made the combined flavor excruciatingly erotic, and I found myself surprised at my baffling desire to lap the pungent fluid with fascinated enthusiasm - I couldn't get enough of it!

Her occasional moaning slowly transcended into a constant whimpering as my tongue explored every inch of her vaginal sanctum. As her tremblings came and went in increasing strength, I detected the emergence of a large single drop of vaginal fluid at the bottom of her fourchette, and in admiration I watched as it slowly migrated down her inner thigh and disappeared between her clasped ass cheeks.

OMG! I had only started, and with my rock-hard erection squished between the mattress and my abdomen, I had to mentally fight off the stimulating feeling to avoid a "rubbing" ejaculation.

No sooner than the first drop disappeared, a second one emerged, and I quickly decided to lap it up with my tongue before it had a chance to follow the first one into oblivion - pushing it back into her pussy.

In awe, I watched as another drop appeared, followed by another, and another, as in almost perfectly timed intervals increased in frequency to the point where they became so many in number that they unified and formed a continuous lotic flow of clear transparent viscous fluid.

To think that this woman, still at her old age had this erotic bodily function, this kind of flow, was intriguing to say the least, and I was contemplating that in her younger days, she must have been a squirter.

Amazing!

No sooner her whimpering turned to gasps, and as I repeated the up and down lapping with added pressure, a flatulate sound from her vagina emanated as more and more vaginal fluid emerged and trickled down my upper lip, on my tongue and into my mouth. Eventually, the volume became so abundant that I had no choice but to swallow! Surprisingly, there was no distaste or repugnance, and any kind of repulsion was the furthest from my mind.

I stopped briefly, looked up at her and almost as if to say - did you like that? Her face had a frown on it, and with an almost angry look, she reached out with both her hands, put them firmly around my neck, and shoved my face back into her pussy...

...while at the same time elevated her vagina upward, as if to say...

..."Get back in there! Do that again! More! MORE!"

To comply, I repeated as before - but this time, I grabbed her inner thighs and elevated her legs by pushing them further towards the back wall. I managed to tweak her body so that one of the legs raised up far enough to place her foot on the left back bed post - preventing it from falling back forward towards me.

The agility she had maintained throughout her aging years from working her backyard garden proved useful as her body twerked in a way that most women her age were uncapable of. Now, with her foot firmly supported by the bedpost, and with my free left hand, I pushed hard to lift the other leg to create more access, revealing her scantily black-haired clad, dark-brown anus.

Having complete access to her entire area between her legs, I again dug my head way down and placed my tongue against her sphincter, and with increased pressure, pushed my tongue in ever so slightly into her rectum. Her aging years had laxed her muscles and my tongue easily slipped into her anus - stimulating the rectal erogenous point.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhhhh!"...

...another, now completely different low toned moan emanated from her mouth as I dragged my tongue all the way from the tail end side, up and in her anus, over the perineal area, through the vagina, only to again end up pressing my tongue hard inward while rapidly chafing it side to side against her swollen clitoris.

"Oooohhhhhh! Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh!"...

...even louder moaning as her entire groin area was shivering - various parts of her body reverberated with every tremble.

Like a cow in heat, her loud moaning continued uninterruptedly as I spent the next few minutes eating her entire genital area out - licking, pushing, sucking, and biting on every inch of every part.

I didn't want it to end!

Then, thinking that her orgasm may be forthcoming, I shifted my intentions. With my face completely soaked with her vaginal juices, I pushed her left leg aside, scooted myself upward until face to face with her - she looked at me with surprising eyes of what is next to come.

Not even moments later, I lock my mouth with hers and plant my tongue deep - letting her get a good taste her own female fluids that were abundantly present in my mouth.

In a surprised reaction to the taste - a taste she was not accustomed to, she momentarily opened her eyes wide, but as the kiss intensified, her eyes slowly changed to that of pure relaxation and her tongue started to frantically wrestle with mine. It was a little strange to French kiss a woman her age, but surprisingly, she was extremely passionate kisser and the warmth of her lips and tongue felt like it could have been a woman of any age.

Sensing the pressure of the entire length of my erect penis against the side of her lower abdomen, she reaches down and wraps her fingers around my shaft. After a few random squeezes, her hand meanders upward my shaft, and eventually fully cradles my glans. The feeling of her warm hand wrapped tightly around my cockhead, reciprocated by my erectile pulsations was excruciatingly erotic. Not even a few moments later, I am forced to twerk my body, releasing my cock from her grip - the combination of deep tongue kissing and her warm hand was simply to much as I could feel the quick emergence of ejaculation. I was determined that my next climax was going to be induced by vaginal penetration - not her hand.

Moments later, with our kissing at the height of intensity, I reach down, and with my ring, middle, and pointer finger, all at the same time, insert them into her receiving wet vagina...

...and slowly begin to move them in and out.

Her moaning quickly reemerges, to the point where she loses her focus to reciprocate my deep French kissing, and with her mouth still open, she is whining loudly as my penetrating hand, in increasingly paced jabs, continues to stimulate her pussy.

"P-peas d-donk op!" - she stammers as my mouth against hers prevented her from fully articulate her words.

Wow!

I continued to jab and thrust with my hand, making sure the pressure was inflicting nothing but pleasure as the relaxing of her vagina was to the point where I felt I could possibly insert my entire hand...

...she was ready!

I roll over on my back, and with my thumb pressed against the base of my cock, I show her my fully erect eleven-inch cock, sticking straight up, as I ask her...

..."Good to go? You ready?"

"Oh my goodness!" - were the only words coming out of her mouth as she contemplated the meaty beast that was about to penetrate her.

In a moment of doubt, she utters;

"Darlin'? Perhaps we... you shouldn't? I can't take that thing - that whole thing. I never had something that big - not even close!"

However, the reluctance was only momentary, and in a nodding of her head in acceptance, I scoot down the bed, stand up, reach out with both my hands under her thighs and with a great deal of effort pull her towards the end of the bed - her ass hanging slightly over the end.

I grab both her ankles, and with her legs slightly separated, I bend my knees and lay my cock squarely over her vagina. With my balls pushed firmly in between her ass cheeks, and my cock reaching all the way past her belly button...

...she glances down with a facial expression teetering between that of despair and erotic anticipation.

"Oh honey!" - she whispers slightly with continued apprehension in her voice.

But... there was no turning back!

I move my hips backwards until my cock head is resting just below her clitoris and on top of her vaginal opening. Our eyes lock, and as I instructionally nod at her, she, with perfect understanding puts her fingers on top of my glans, and with added pressure downward pushes it down onto her vaginal opening...

...as I simultaneously move my hips forward and enter her.

Hindered by the thickest part of my glans, there was some initial resistance, but as her vaginal walls capitulated, a good six inches of my cock slid uninterrupted into her warm grotto.

"Uuuggggh Oooffff!"...

...she lets out a huge huff as the girth of my cock stretched her pussy to a level she had never felt before.

OMG! Finally! I was inside her and the warmth and circumferential pressure around my penis was incredible.

I close my eyes and lift my head toward the ceiling - completely enamored with the feeling of her wet pussy tightly engulfing my cock.

I pause as I await her approval to continue, and with a slight hesitant nod in favor, I slowly begin to move in and out of her - adding just a little more depth with each fifth or sixth stroke.

"O-oh E-Erik! T-too b-big!"...

...her huffing continues as the additional inches kept venturing deeper and deeper.

"Just go slow!" - she whimpers while with outstretched hands towards my lower abdomen, signaling for me to ease on the penetrations.

After about thirty or forty slow and methodical insertions, our groins finally meet, and I am completely buried in her - my entire cock!

"Oooooof! Mmmphh! He He Ha Ha!"...

...her breathing heavily labored followed by a nervous giggle.

I pause and look at her - eyes wide open, mouth fully agape, and with a look of disbelief she utters;

"OMG! Wow! I can feel you all the way in! But you're fine! We're fine!"

With both my hands still around her ankles I push her legs further backwards and with an increase in both pace and force I begin to fully plunge my cock in and out - each time my oversized testicles slap against her inner butt checks.

The feeling was indescribable as I proudly watch my cock penetrate her fully - like a sword with its perfectly matching sheath.

It was a real workout, and I was sweating!

Determined not to let this erotic extravaganza end too quickly, I had to use every bit of mind control to avoid ejaculating too quickly - assisted in part by the earlier orgasm.

About a minute in, and as the pace of my penetrating strokes escalated, her huffing bursts transcended into uncontrolled moans!

"Ohhhhhhh! Uuhhhhhh! Aahhhhggg!"

With every back-and-forth movement, her entire body was rocking on her aging spring mattress, causing her tits, belly, and upper thighs to randomly jiggle in all directions. Her nipples, now fully erect, were as wide as nickels, sticking out a good half inch with areolas as big as small drink coasters.

She turns her head sideways, eyes closed, and with her arms laying to her sides, both her hands clasped the bed sheet to the point where her knuckles turn white.

"Ooohh! Y-yes! K..k..keep d-doing th..that! J-just like t-that! D-don't stop!" - she sternly orders me in fragmented outbursts in a voice interrupted each time I sank deep inside her.

Not even moments later, her loud moaning turned to shrieking, and with the windows wide open, I was contemplating that it would be impossible for anyone within a hundred feet of the house to misconstrue the sound of a woman being sexually gratified.

"Ssshhhh!" - I chuckle as I try to hush her...

...and realizing my concerns, she gasps;

"F-fuck the neh-neh-neh-igh-bors! "D-don't Fu--fu-u-u-cking S-s-stop!" - she commands as her words continue to be heavily interrupted by my penetrations.

It was years since her last orgasm, and her entire demeanor was telling me that there was nothing that was going to stand the way of her achieving a bodily pleasure that had escaped her for as long as she can remember.

I myself continue to perspire as drops of sweat randomly trickle down my face!

I release my grip around her ankles, push my shoulders against her calves, lean forward as her feet are now pointing at a forty-five-degree angle towards the back wall, and with my arms and hands in a push-up position, I begin to "piledrive" her...

...my balls crashing hard against her inner butt cheeks each time my I bottom out. The slapping of my testicles got so loud you would have thought a butcher was pounding and tenderizing a porterhouse steak. Never before had I been able to do as I did with this older woman - drive my long, girthy cock fully into a vagina in the manner I was doing...

...and the aggressive pulling sensation from the back and forward swinging of my overweight balls, combined with the "wrecking ball" action against her ass cheeks, inflicted a slight pain that transcended into an amazing erotic bliss.

I am now perspiring profusely, and with each pounce, dribbles of sweat randomly splatter all over her upper body and face! We trade grunts as we are joined as one in an act of pure unadulterated sex.

Oooohhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh! Wwwwhooooo! Uuuuuuffffff!...

...her shrieking muted into heavy breathing, and with her head raised upward I could see her neck muscles tighten as her head is lifted upward as climaxing was forthcoming.

12