The New Tenant

Story Info
An interesting introduction to the new guy.
2.6k words
4.37
14.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers

I was just getting home from work when I saw him. He walked past my car towards the front door of the building and I damn near ran into a wall I was watching him so closely. He was a honey, hot with a capital H. Hot, hot, hot. He vanished into the building and I quickly parked and followed him in.

I was too slow. The elevator doors closed as I was coming in through the front door and the elevator took off. I stood and watched for a few moments, wanting to see what floor it went to. Every fucking one of them as far as I could tell. That would be the bloody Johansen boys, pushing all the buttons again. Little bastards.

I headed up to my own unit and went inside. Jimmy, my beloved husband, was already there. After we greeted each other properly I mentioned the stranger.

"Saw someone new entering the building earlier. Do you know if there are any new tenants?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. I haven't seen him but I heard that a unit on the tenth has just been let. That's probably who you saw. What did he look like?"

"Um, not sure," I told him. "Tall and blonde is about all I could say."

"Mm. Why don't you have a chat with Janice later? That woman knows everything that goes on in this building. Sometimes even before the people she's gossiping about."

"She's just very sociable," I said.

"Uh-huh," came the dry reply. Jimmy thinks that Janice is an inveterate snoop. I wouldn't say that myself, but that's because I do try to be polite.

After dinner I went for a walk and just by chance I happened to stop by Janice's place.

"Sophie! How're things going? Did you hear that we have some new tenants? Two units have been let."

"Two, uh? Um, I may have seen one of them earlier."

"Which one?"

"How do I know? They're new."

"Man, woman, child? Describe who you saw. We've got a single man in one unit and a family in the other."

"Well, I saw a man. Tallish, I suppose."

"Tallish? What sort of description is that? Anyway, that's bound to be Zane. I heard the manager refer to him as that. Think, girl. What did he look like?"

I sighed.

"Okay, I only saw him for a moment. Tall, six foot at least. Slender without being scrawny. Blue eyes and a very nice smile. Very nice tan on him. Um, think of Terrence Hill in his early movies before he put on weight. That's who he reminded me of."

"I see. You just got the barest glimpse of him and that's why you find it so hard to describe him. Any other little detail you might have left out?"

"Um, nice buns and he was hot."

We both started giggling.

"You're sure he's not the married one?" I asked.

"No, I saw the family. He's perfectly average. This guy's got to be the new single tenant. Did you hear about Mrs Johansen? Picked up for speeding. Again. By my reckoning she's now got enough points on her license to lose it."

My heart bled for Mrs Johansen. As a near victim to her need for speed I was all in favour of her having her license suspended. Hopefully for a couple of years. We gossiped a bit more and then I continued on my way.

I saw the new tenant several times over the next few days, but always in passing. Never at a time where we could stop and talk and I could get to know him. Janice didn't seem to have that problem. The next time I saw her she knew everything about him, probably right down to his underwear size.

"His name's Zane Springsteen," she informed me. "No relation to Bruce Springsteen. He offered that bit as he gets asked a lot. He's a lawyer, working for one of the big law-firms in the city. He's single and doesn't have a steady girlfriend right now. I suspect that he has a number of casual girlfriends, though. You were right when you said he's hot. A real honey."

So I now knew more about him and hadn't even exchanged a single word with him. Life can be a little unfair at times.

I finally got to meet him on Thursday evening. Thursday evening is when I do my laundry, mainly because no-one else seemed to want to do it then and I would generally have the laundry to myself. I was sitting back waiting for the drier to finish my last load when he walked in.

"Good evening," he said, smiling and nodding politely, putting a basket of laundry on one of the washers. "I'm Zane. A new tenant here."

"Um, yes, I know. Zane Springsteen, no relation to Bruce. I'm Sophie."

"Ah, you know Janice, I take it?"

"Everyone knows Janice," I pointed out. "They have no choice in the matter."

"Now why does the name Sophie ring a bell when we mention Janice?" he said in a musing tone. "Oh, I've got it." He had this enormous grin on his face. "You're the woman who thinks I look like a young Terrence Hill."

Janice was not long for this world as I was going to kill her. Slowly and painfully. I could feel myself blushing.

"Um, yes, well, the first time I saw you I was struck by your height, blonde hair, blue eyes, and big smile. That's why I thought of Terrence Hill."

"Yes, that's me," he agreed. "A very friendly chap. If I may return the compliment you're quite a lovely young woman yourself, certainly worthy of being a film star."

"Keep going," I said. "You're pouring it on rather thickly but I don't mind. My husband might, but I don't."

"Married, uh? That's good."

"Um, I know why I consider it good, but why should it be good where you're concerned?"

"You won't be laying traps to try to get me to marry you," he said, giving me that smile of his. I could feel the internal heat rising when he smiled at me like that. He was certainly registering on my lust meter. His smile turned completely wicked as he continued. "Also, being married you'll know how to handle me when I seduce you. That's got to be a plus."

"What?" I felt somewhat taken aback at that bold declaration. I also felt nervous and hotter than ever. I found I was wondering what it would be like if he tried to seduce me. I took myself firmly in hand. It wasn't going to happen.

"I don't have a permanent girlfriend right now," he continued, "so I keep my eyes out for attractive young ladies who might have a sense of adventure and be willing to take a chance. Just once, of course, so you can experience something you never expected to."

"You've got to be kidding."

He wasn't, though, I just knew it. If I gave him any encouragement he'd have my panties down and me backed up against the nearest hard surface while he.... I didn't want to think about what he'd do to me. It was one of those situations where the more you try not to think of something the more you think about it. Silly little questions were buzzing through my mind. Would he bend me over or lean me back? How big was he down there? What sort of lover would he be? Would he try to seduce me or try to rape me? That last one I thought I could answer. I didn't think he'd try to rape me.

"Why would I kid about a thing like that?" he asked, seeming slightly puzzled. "I mean, don't you look in a mirror. You're definitely the type of woman that men want to meet."

"But married," I hastily added, blushing slightly. I hadn't realised how hot it was in the laundry.

"Like I said, that's a plus," he pointed out.

I was watching him, feeling a little like a mouse facing a snake - too fascinated to look away. Or is that too scared? And just when did he move so close to me? I hadn't seen him moving but there he was, within arm's reach.

How could I be sure he was within arm's reach? That's an easy one to answer. He reached, didn't he? His hand just casually stroked my breast and I could feel it reacting, swelling, with my nipple tightening. Glancing down I could see a little tent where my nipple was pressing against my dress. I should have worn a heavy bra instead of the scrap of nothing I had on. It might make me feel sexy but it didn't offer any protection.

"Stop that. You can't do that sort of thing," I snapped, pushing his hand away.

He laughed.

"You'll find that I can," he said. "I mean, I just did so. Twice."

Twice was right. He'd reached over again and stroked my other breast and now both my nipples were prominent.

Again it was a case of snapping at him to stop it while slapping his hand away. Not that it seemed to bother him.

"Are you worried that I'm going to try to seduce you right here and now?" he asked, and I could tell he was silently laughing at me.

"Certainly not," I said with a bit of a sniff. "The idea never entered my mind."

(See. I can lie as well as anyone.)

"It should have," he said and this time his hand went under my dress and brushed over my panties in a very intimate caress.

I slapped at his hand but this time his hand moved before I connected. Not away, as such. More of a case of moving enough to dodge the slap and also let him slide a finger under the crotch, pulling it down and to the side. Without needing to look I just knew that my vulva was now completely exposed, my panties bunched to the side.

I took a hasty step backwards, removing myself from his reach. He just smiled that infernal smile of his, sending even more heat through me. Then, to my horror, he unzipped and brought his toy out for me to inspect, and let me tell you, a toy it certainly was not. It was big and fat, swollen like nobody's business, swaying slightly from where he bumped it. Now I had an actual snake to be afraid of.

"You put that away," I gasped.

"I intend to," he said, that terrible smile still making my inside cringe. "The question is, where exactly do I put it."

Before I could make any suggestions as to precisely where he could stick it he lifted the front of my dress, leaving me exposed. His hand promptly covered my vulva and squeezed.

"As long as there's no objections," he said, speaking very softly, "I think I've found the place where it need to go."

He was squeezing my pussy as he moved closer, his intentions obvious. I was all oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, he's really going to do it. He's going to fuck me right here and now. He can't do this. He can't. Oh my god, he's going to anyway.

I couldn't move back any further as I was already leaning on a washing machine. His foot was encouraging my legs to move a little further apart and they were doing so, although I was sure that I hadn't told them to do that. I stared down at where his cock was starting to threaten me, wanting to tell him to stop, but my mouth was too dry to speak.

I don't want this I was insisting to myself. I really don't. Even so, I couldn't seem to find the will to tell him to stop and back off. I just helplessly watched as his cock brushed against my lips, with him stroking it up and down my slit. I could see the head of his cock was starting to glisten with moisture and I knew it came from me. This was so unfair but, unfair or not, I couldn't bring myself to stop it.

He stopped stroking me, deciding he was in the right position, and he started pushing. I could feel my lips parting, his cock rasping against them, and then he was past them and plunging deep inside me. He didn't seem to hurry, there was no urgent thrust, but he still slid smoothly into place, all of his cock finding a home in me.

I was wondering just how I could have let this happen when he started undoing a couple of buttons at the top of my dress. Pulling it apart he revealed my bra which promptly got pushed out of the way. His hands closed over my breasts and his cock started moving.

He slid in and out as neat as you please, squeezing my breasts in the same rhythm. For my part I found myself moving with him, marvelling at the feel of him inside me. The same as what I was used to in this sort of situation but also different. And on top of that was the illicit thrill of knowing that I was doing something that I shouldn't.

If I'd stopped to think of it I guess I could have had a second illicit thrill of knowing that I was doing this in a place where someone else might come along at any moment. I mean, what if someone decided to do their laundry right now? That thought didn't cross my mind until later.

By now I was completely captivated by what his body was doing to mine. He could have stripped my clothes off and I wouldn't have said a word, just accepted it as part of what we were doing. We just moved together two parts of a smoothly working machine, him just being the main driver.

My blood was bubbling in my veins, heat building up inside me, my breasts sensitive to his slightest touch, with those touches sending heat spiralling down to meet the heat riding up from below. I simply moved with him, not saying a word, lost in a loving dream of excitement.

When he started driving in harder, faster, I was more than ready for him. He'd barely started that sort of thing when I climaxed, managing to slap my hands over my mouth so that I didn't scream. I guess I remembered where I was. I could feel him shuddering as he climaxed, but his was over way before mine was.

I slowly came down to earth and found myself blushing.

"You -- you -- how dare you?" I snapped.

I turned and yanked open the drier, pulling out my clothes and dumping them in the basket. I grabbed the basket and headed towards the door. Turning to look behind me I snapped at him -- "Don't you ever do something like that again." Then I stalked out.

As soon as I was out of the laundry I leaned against the wall for a moment. My goodness, how the hell did that come about? I hastily reached under my dress and adjusted my panties. A glance down at myself and I was quickly adjusting my bra and doing up my dress buttons. Fancy walking out of the room looking like that.

As I headed homeward with the laundry I couldn't help wondering. I always do my laundry on a Thursday. If he also did his on a Thursday would that mean I'd meet him again next week? There again, he had said it would be a once off, even before he did it. Could I trust him? Yes, I decided. I'd been a challenge and now that he'd done it I wasn't a challenge any longer. I'd be safe. I wondered if he'd seduced Janice? I'd have to find a way to ask her. He probably had.

Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers