The New Truck Stop

Story Info
My wife and I, hook up with another couple at a truck stop.
7k words
4.51
5.8k
19
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you, who've read my gallery, you know that it's been nearly a decade since I've written a new story.

I divorced my ex-wife, Brandie, (the woman in all of my previous stories), more than 10 years ago. The divorce had nothing to do with our sexual lifestyle. There were many other issues that caused our breakup.

Shortly after our divorce, I met my current wife, who was not a swinger, but who, after finding out about my sexual past, was intrigued, and interested in trying a few things out.

But! One thing she didn't want to do, was be a straight up "hot wife", without me engaging with other women. My new wife wanted us to be full swap swingers, with both of us playing.

She is also a very private person and so she doesn't want me publishing any pictures, (in fact she won't even allow me to take any nude photos of her), or any explicit descriptions of her that would identify her to people reading my stories.

So, since we've been together, 9 years, married 7, we've had several HOT sexual adventures! Several threesomes, her, me, and another man, (those are a lot easier than hooking up with other couples, or single ladies), and a few other foursome and threesome, (another woman and us), adventures.

I haven't written about any of them, so far, but we recently had an adventure, I just had to write about! If you like the story, please comment on it, or send me a "Feedback".

I hope that you enjoy!....

I'm a truck driver and have been, for over 30 years. My current wife and I, have been married for 7 years, together about 2 years before that. I had dabbled in the hot wife lifestyle with my previous wife for more than 20 years and since I've been with my current wife, we've played a little bit, but nowhere's near as much as I used to. So, I'm always happy to hear my wife suggest, that we go out and get a little kinky!

The nearest truck stop to where we live, (about 40 miles), had burned down a few years ago and it took them 3-4 years to rebuild it. They did a great job rebuilding it, putting in a very nice restaurant on the ground floor, but upstairs, above the buffet line, they put in a bar. It's a very nice bar with lots of seating and a row of tables and chairs along a railing that runs along the length of the bar, above the buffet, so you can see down onto the restaurant floor.

On Friday and Saturday nights, they have live music in the restaurant, and when the restaurant closes at 10 pm, the live music moves upstairs into the bar, until it closes at 2 am.

Since they reopened after the rebuild, it's become a popular Friday/Saturday night destination for locals from 50-60 miles around, and of course the truck drivers love it! The place has quickly established a reputation as a pretty good pickup place and meat market. Lots of local single women hang out there and there's usually couples there, looking to find that other couple, or a single guy, or girl, for some fun.

One Friday night, my wife suggested we go over there and see if we couldn't find some fun! I was all up for that idea!

My wife and I, are both in our early to mid 60's. I look my age, and I'm a heavy fellow, with a full gray beard that I keep short and neatly trimmed. I stand 5' 10", tall, but carry my extra weight well. The ladies tell me I'm a good looking man.

My wife is, if I have to say it myself, a very attractive woman, who, because of her smaller stature and pretty looks, looks 20 years younger than her actual age. Most people, who don't know how old she is, guess her to be in her 40's.

She stands 5' tall, 125 lbs, 38 C tits, a nice ass, long black hair that frames her pretty face, and sexy as hell when she wants to be! And tonight, she wanted to be!

She was wearing a short black leather skirt, under which, she wore some very sexy, high quality, sheer black suspender hose, with seams up the back. She wore a pair of black high heel sandals with straps around the ankles and gold accents on the buckles and heels of the shoes. Her bra was a dark red color, with sheer, see through cups. Over the bra, she wore a sexy, see through, dark red nylon blouse. The combination of the see through blouse over the sheer see through bra, made it possible to see my wife's nipples and areola, if you were close enough to her and had enough light. As always, my wife's makeup, lipstick, and hair was perfect, and she looked stunning!

Oh, did I mention that under the short leather skirt, she wasn't wearing any panties to cover her bare ass and cleanly shaved pussy?

About 8 pm we got into my pickup truck, my wife showing me a generous portion of her bald pussy between her inner thighs as she climbed in, and then out again, at the truck stop.

We went immediately upstairs to the bar and found an empty table and chairs along the railing above the restaurant buffet, where we could people watch down in the restaurant, and in the bar upstairs with us, and listen to, and watch the live music downstairs.

It was about 9 pm by the time we made the 40 minute drive to the truck stop and I took 10 minutes to make out with my wife and finger fuck her before gentlemanly helping her down out of my truck, and got to our table in the bar.

By this time, it was only an hour until the restaurant would close and the family travelers with kids were no longer in the place. As my wife and I started our first drinks, I had a beer and she was drinking white wine, we were making small talk and people watching.

When we went up the stairs to start with, I was a few steps behind my wife and I could plainly see her bare ass and uncovered pussy between her inner thighs as we went up the stairs. In the dim light of the bar, sitting across the table from her, I could just barely make out her nipples through her blouse and bra.

She wanted to know how revealing her outfit was from down below, so she asked me to go downstairs and look up at her and see what I could see. I did, and when I looked up at her, she was standing right at the railing, sipping her wine, with one foot propped on the bottom rail of the railing. I could plainly see the whiteness of her thighs, and ass, and her bald uncovered pussy between her inner thighs, but not much detail. Still, it was enough to make anyone's dick hard, looking up her skirt! Then she sat down and crossed her legs in a slow motion that gave anyone looking, another good view of her bald pussy under her skirt, between her legs.

I went back upstairs and told her what I could see and she said it made her hot, knowing that she could so nonchalantly show off her pussy like that!

A few minutes later, we were on our second drinks, when my wife pointed out a couple, man and woman, who had just sat down at a table in the restaurant, right at the bottom of the stairs. It was nearly 9:30 and they ordered something to eat before the restaurant closed.

They were both very clean looking, probably in their late 50's and an attractive couple. She was a sexy blonde, wearing a Western style silk blouse with snap buttons up the front and she had it unsnapped to below her large breasts. From our vantage point above them, you could see right down the front of her blouse and nearly see her large nipples. She was also wearing Daisy Duke shorts and high heeled sandals.

We watched them as they ate the small meals they had ordered and talked about how they looked like a nice couple. We speculated about whether or not they were truck drivers.

Shortly before 10, when the restaurant was about to close, the live music had already quit downstairs and was moving upstairs, my wife told me she wanted to get that couple's attention and see if we could get them to join us.

I was a bit surprised and I said to her, "Seriously?"

"Yeah," she replied. "I came out to find some strange cock tonight and if we get you some strange pussy, that's just icing on the cake!"

My wife had had two drinks, and that's enough to loosen her up and get her horny juices flowing, or she wouldn't have been quite so blunt!

Before I could respond to the idea of us having a foursome, my wife said, "I'm going to go use the bathroom downstairs. I'll have to walk right past them going down and back up. They won't see me coming down, from behind them, but they should see me when I come back. You watch them and see if I get his attention and if I do, watch for her reaction."

I said OK, and watched my sexy wife scamper down the stairs, right past that couple. They didn't see her, until she had passed them and gone into the bathroom. I saw the guy immediately check out my sexy wife as she passed by and after she had disappeared into the bathroom, I saw him lean over and say something to the woman he was with, I'm assuming, his wife.

As my wife came back out of the bathroom, the two of them checked her out as she passed by them and quickly bounced up the stairs. He turned around in his chair and watched her, all the way up the stairs. I'm sure he got a pretty good view of her bare ass under her leather skirt.

Once my wife sat back down in her chair, she made a point to spread her legs wide and turn towards the railing, before crossing her legs, no doubt giving the guy another good look at her bald pussy under her skirt.

I saw the guy's wife lean over and whisper into his ear, as she rubbed the bulge of his cock through his pants, in his lap.

My wife took a sip of her wine and asked me, "Did I get his attention?"

I laughed, and said, "Oh yeah! You got his attention!"

"How'd his wife take it," she asked me?

"Looked to me like she was fine with it. She was rubbing his cock in his lap under the table and whispering into his ear."

"Really? That makes me so hot! My pussy is soaking wet! I hope I don't drip on them down there!"

That broke us both up, laughing at the silly idea that my wife's pussy would be so wet that it might drip on the couple below us.

Shortly after 10 pm, the couple from below us, came up the stairs, into the bar, which was already pretty crowded, obviously looking for seats. As they were about to pass us, my wife reached out and grabbed the woman by her arm, and asked if they'd like to join us at our table. They immediately said yes, and sat down in the two chairs between my wife and me. He took the chair next to my wife, and she sat between me and her husband.

It wasn't until this moment, that I realized just how Daisy Duke her shorts really were! Her butt cheeks hung out of both sides of her shorts and there wasn't much material in the thin strip through her crotch.

After they sat down, we made introductions, he was John, and she was Mary. They ordered some drinks, John politely paying for a new round for my wife and I. We then started making small talk and getting to know each other a bit.

Mary was a stunning blonde, and her large tits were an instant turn on! She obviously wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples stood up, pressing against the thin material of her silk blouse. Occasionally, the edge of her blouse would catch on a nipple, causing a portion of her areola to show between her open blouse. I don't know if she knew that, but I wasn't bashful about taking in the sights! She never seemed to care about it, just letting her tits be "accidentally" exposed until she'd move some way and her blouse would just cover her back up again.

During the next hour, the four of us talked, sipped our drinks, and occasionally we'd all get up and dance. A few times the girls would get up and line dance while John and I watched from the table.

During one of those line dances I told John, "I love watching my wife line dance. I love watching the way she moves her body as she dances. And if you don't mind me saying so, your wife's pretty hot out there on that dance floor too!"

He laughed, and said, "Hell! If you like the way Mary moves that ass on the dance floor, you should she how she moves in the sack!"

I laughed and responded with, "Well, that goes for my wife as well!"

I wasn't quite sure yet, if we'd stumbled up onto a couple of swingers, or if I was just swapping wife compliments with a proud husband.

The next time a slow song came on, John asked me if it was OK if he danced with my wife. Of course I said yes. Mary and I, watched our spouses dance. They were hugged up very tight, dancing in a slow, sexy way, that was very erotic to watch.

That song was followed by another slow song and I took Mary to the dance floor. We hugged up tight and she didn't seem to mind as I slid a hand down onto her bare ass cheek that was only partially covered by her Daisy Duke shorts. I noticed that her husband, had slid one of his hands down onto my wife's ass through her leather skirt. I know how she likes to have her ass rubbed and I'm sure she was probably wishing that he'd reach under her skirt and rub her bare ass. Over Mary's shoulder, I saw my wife smiling at me, rubbing Mary's bare ass.

At the table, with my wife sitting across from me, John was sitting right next to her, and Mary next to me. I saw John's hand occasionally go under the table to touch and rub my wife's stocking clad thigh. I know that turns her on, it was certainly turning me on, and I fantasized that he might even be slipping his hand under her skirt to touch her bald pussy, right there at the table! I knew that if he was bold enough to slide his hand that high up her thigh, that my horny wife would spread her legs and let him go! But I couldn't tell if he was getting that high.

Over the next hour, the four of us had a couple more drinks, and we all danced some more. It was getting later, the lights had been turned down a little dimmer, and they were playing more slow, sexy music. During one dance, I saw John reaching down and pulling the hem of my wife's leather skirt up, so that he could rub the bare bottom of one of my wife's ass cheeks.

That made my cock stiffen in my pants and I'm sure Mary felt it between us as we danced.

A few minutes later, Mary went to the bathroom and so did John, leaving me and my wife alone at the table.

"I'm so fucking horny," my wife said! "During that last dance, he had his hand on my bare ass! I don't know if they wanna fuck, or if they're just out to have a teasing good time? But my pussy is soaking wet!"

I laughed and agreed with her that I thought they were looking for sex but that I couldn't be absolutely sure. I asked her if John had been feeling her up under the table.

She said, "No. he's been rubbing my thigh, making me horny as fuck! I uncrossed my legs once hoping he'd slide up and feel my pussy but he only went to my bare leg at the top of my stockings."

A few minutes later, after John and Mary were both back at the table, Mary leaned over toward my wife and said, "I'd like to give your husband a gift, if you don't mind."

Then Mary reached out toward me, opened her hand, and let her moist, tiny black, nylon thong, drop into my open palm. I put it up to my nose and deeply inhaled the scent of Mary's pussy, from the moist thong that had just a few moments ago, been in her slit under her shorts.

I took a couple of good breaths and said, "Well THAT, is certainly a nice gift!"

Then my wife leaned over towards Mary and said, "Well, I can't give a gift like that to your husband, because I'm not wearing any panties. But I'd certainly let him sniff my pussy directly if he wanted to!"

At that, we all laughed, and John stood up, threw a $50 bill on the table for the waitress and said, "I can't turn down an offer like that! Come on, I'll show y'all our truck." Then he grabbed my wife by her hand and started leading her away from the table towards the stairs. I took Mary by the hand and followed, as I stuffed her moist thong into my pocket.

Earlier in the evening, John had told us that he and Mary owned one of those giant motorhome type of rigs, pulling a drop deck flatbed, delivering jet engines to airports around the country. When we got out to the parking lot and got into their truck, it was like a massive motorhome inside. Living room, kitchenette, bathroom, shower, sleeping area with a giant king sized bed and a loveseat seating area right next to the bed. Lots of closets, accent lighting, music and video equipment all over the place.

As we entered, John flipped a few switches and we instantly had soft lighting, and sexy, easy listening music throughout the interior.

John led my wife to the big bed in the back of the truck, then stopped by the bed to embrace her in a passionate hug while at the same time reaching under her leather skirt with both his hands to grab and rub my wife's bare ass!

When my wife is horny, and a little boozed up, she's not bashful a bit, and she can get a sexy party started quickly!

She grabbed the front of John's trousers and quickly undid his belt and pants, pulling them down off his waist, allowing his larger than average, hard cock, to spring out into her hand.

As she did it, she was telling all of us, "I wanna see what's been pressing against me all night while we were dancing."

As John's hard cock sprung into my wife's hand, she used her other hand to push John backwards onto the bed. Then she quickly crawled onto the bed overtop of John, still holding his hard cock in her hand. She used her free hand to pull her leather skirt up, around her waist. Then I watched as my wife rubbed the bulbous head of John's hard cock, between her soaking wet pussy lips. Once she had him lubed up, she wiggled the head of his cock between her pussy lips, right at the opening of her waiting, wet, willing fuckhole, then she lowered herself down his shaft, sliding the head of his cock deep up inside her cunt!

My wife did all of this so quickly, and easily, that no one said a thing as she started fucking John!

As my wife started riding up and down and grinding herself on John's cock, he said, "Well NOW, you know what's been pressing into you all night while we were dancing! And NOW, it's right where I've wanted it to be ever since I first spotted your sexy ass going up those stairs!"

My wife, slowly fucking John and cooing softly with the enjoyment of his huge cock sliding in and out her sopping wet cunt, responded to him by saying, "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," he said. "Ask my wife. As soon as I saw you going up those stairs, my cock got hard and I told her I'd like to fuck you! She said she'd love to see me fucking you, but she also wanted to fuck your husband."

At that point, my wife sat down onto John's cock, pushing the head as deep up inside her cunt as it'd go, and she looked over her shoulder at Mary and me.

Mary had pulled her husband's boots, socks, and pants off him, while my wife had started fucking him. Then she had stripped her shorts off, then pulled my boots, socks, and pants off. Mary had sat down on the loveseat next to me and was sucking my cock while we watched my wife, fucking her husband.

Then sitting there with John's cock filling her cunt, my wife responded to John, "Well, it seems that we're already half way to that deal!"

Seeing my hard cock filling Mary's mouth, my wife asked me, "So, is that as good as I thought it'd be?"

Mary stopped sucking me for a moment and looking at my wife said, "Huh? What do you mean?"

"When we first saw you tonight, I told him that you looked like the kinda gal, who'd suck a good cock! It was totally a compliment! I hoped he have a chance to find out!"

Mary laughed, "So I look like a good cocksucker to another woman?"

My wife laughed, "Well, what woman doesn't like to suck cock?" Then she raised up, pulling her juicy cunt off from John's rock hard, slimy shaft. She slid down onto the bed on the other side of John, with her feet up towards his head. She grabbed his cum covered cock in her hand and fed into her mouth.

My wife is a great cocksucker and can usually easily deep throat me, and I've never seen her have trouble with anyone else's cock either. But as she started on John's big shaft, she had to work at it a bit, to get it all into her mouth and throat.

12