The Newest Charlie's Angel

Story Info
Kris Munroe is treated to a visit to Heaven by the Shore.
4.6k words
4.6
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parody and Fan Fiction inspired by the 70sTV Show

by Miss Pamela Lightener

(Of course I don't own the show and the characters, and this story is just for fun. I've imagined the actors from the show as the characters here, and if you aren't a fan, they are easy to find online. Please enjoy.

*

Fresh and clean as Los Angeles air after a scrubbing by the Santa Ana winds, the newest of Charlie's Angels stepped from her shower, wet, naked, and absolutely perfect.

A true California golden girl, blonde, fit, and tan, Kris Munroe was to some the feminine ideal. Petite, slim and perfectly proportioned, the 26-year-old recruit to the Charles Townsend Agency was anticipating taking full advantage of the latest perk of her new job.

The luxurious mid-rise apartment in West Hollywood was certainly one of those perks, as was the brand-new red Datsun 280Z in her parking space, and a closet full of stylish, designer clothes for all occasions. Her expense account alone was more than most women her age earned in total compensation. You might say she had it made, and you would be right.

Still nude, after patting herself mostly dry, she approached the sliding door to the balcony which offered a view including the Hollywood Sign on a clear day, of which there were sadly too few. But there it was today, reminding the residents of Southern California that they did live someplace special, even if they might not be special themselves.

The sun was as golden as the girl in the mid-morning, and the apartment dark, so no one could see inside even as she came near the open sliding door. She loved that feature of the apartment, providing privacy on her balcony, out of sight of her neighbors, and she of them, although she never dared to use it unclothed. She was still a North Dakota girl at heart. The morning breeze was gentle, and the high temperature in Los Angeles was going to be in the mid-80s today, so it was perfect now. The air teased her skin and hardened her nipples, and she felt as free as she could be.

It would be cooler up the coast in Malibu, her destination, and the location of still another benefit from her generous and discrete employer, Charlie. She learned about her appointment yesterday, lounging by the pool at Sabrina Duncan's home in the nearby Hollywood Hills. She and Kelly Garrett were the senior Angeles at the agency, and she was the new kid. The other girls were wonderfully welcoming and helpful. Of course, being gorgeous themselves, talented, smart, and skilled, they had every reason to feel secure. She recalled her visit yesterday...

*

Kelly was a classic of Hollywood glamour, seeming to have emerged right out of the 40s. A tall brunette with a figure to stop traffic and flawless skin, she made every evening gown or bikini look better. The small bikini she had on showed off a body that got everyone's attention, especially when she wasn't wearing the top. Something about disliking tan lines. Her large, natural breasts got Kris's attention now, as her mind wandered a bit, wondering what her first time with a woman might be like, if it ever came.

And Sabrina was what many people called "sharp." Fine features, almost elvish, she exuded sexiness even while wearing pantsuits or other modest dress. Kris didn't think of Sabrina the same way she idly toyed with the idea of being with Kelly, but Kris also didn't know that Sabrina sometimes pictured Kris in soft restraints and at her mercy. Behind that trademark smirk was a woman of some rather unconventional relationships and the owner of some very unusual toys.

Kris was there to get better acquainted, and to bond with her partners in the many exciting escapades and adventures that Charlie would certainly have in store. No stranger to small bikinis, hers was very close to the tone of her skin, so that in a casual glance she might appear to be nude. She had to admit that she enjoyed that response from the staff and guests at resorts and hotels. Sabrina seemed pleased with her choice of swimwear and had complimented her earlier, leaning in close to feel the fabric just under the low-cut front waistband. Sabrina was quite impressed with Kris's personal grooming standards and said so with a wink.

"So it's your turn to partake of the special and unique services of Le Paradis Au Rivage tomorrow, Kris, "said Sabrina. "Charlie is such a dear to give that to us as a welcome gift. Or should I say another welcome gift, along with the flat, the car, and all the rest. But keep in mind that it's part work and part pleasure. There will be some training and instruction involved. Charlie just thinks that our professional development should include some fun too."

"'Heaven at the Shore?' Quite impressive," responded Kris, having a basic knowledge of French. "I agree. Everything has been beyond first class, and now this! I have to say that if any more recruiters come calling I will have to do my utmost not to just laugh in their faces. But what is it, Sabrina? What should I expect? Should I bring anything?"

"Not much. Just wear some workout clothes and something to change into later," said Kelly, laid back on the chaise behind enormous sunglasses, a pina colada in her hand. "Just an open mind. The thing is to let Madame and her staff set the course and take you on your journey. Her ways are...her own, but her methods are unparalleled. This is a personal gift from Charlie, so be at your best--because they will be."

Kris now knew little more than when she asked, but decided to just relax and go with the flow. The other Angeles had had positive experiences, and she trusted Charlie. She took a deep breath and sipped her white zinfandel, and basked in the quiet and loveliness of her surroundings and her colleagues...

*

Slipping into simple cotton bikini panties, a pair of pink running shorts, and a pink t-shirt, she couldn't help but look adorable. Kris had worked hard to keep up her appearance with exercise and diet, but also knew that some of it was just the blind luck of genetics. That's why she never behaved in a superior or snotty way, or looked down on others. Yes, she was stunning, but there were some really wonderful and worthwhile people who weren't.

Pulling on little white socks and tennis shoes, she grabbed her gym bag with a change of clothes and headed out the door, anticipating the sea breeze along PCH and what experiences lay ahead at Le Paradis Au Rivage.

The Z car was a traffic ticket magnet, and she didn't want to make a bad impression with Charlie, so she kept the speed down as she headed down Santa Monica Blvd., through Beverly Hills, toward the Pacific, turning north on the iconic Pacific Coast Highway. Kris smiled, amazed at her good fortune and exceptional circumstances. She felt good, ready for a wonderful day.

Traffic was light in the late morning, and her progress was good as the Z Car held the winding shoreline road. Carefully studying her Thomas Guide map book earlier, she knew what to look for, and found a left turn lane leading to the driveway of one of the larger beachfront homes on the coast. Carefully entering, the driveway pitched down quickly to a flat area in front of a 6-car garage. There waited and extremely well-built young man attired in tight white OP shorts, a white branded polo shirt (Le Paradis Au Rivage) and spotlessly clean Adidas trainers.

"Ms. Munroe? So pleased to meet you. How nice of you to be early for your appointment. Madame will be quite pleased. My name is Trevor. May I park your car for you?"

Making an effort not to lick her lips, Kris smiled, handed Trevor her keys, and thanked him.

"The entrance is right that way," said Trevor, indicating what was the home's front door. "I hope you take full advantage of enjoy your time with us." His movie-star looks and perfect smile once again got Kris's attention, but once again she managed to keep her cool. "Thank you, Trevor," stealing a peek at his tight butt before she turned toward the door.

Inside she found a stylish and modern small reception area, with an attractive woman in her 30s at a desk. "You're Kris? Welcome! I'm Dina. Come right back and we'll get you started. Madame will be out later to welcome you personally, but we do have a full program prepared. You'll be starting with Lorena in Physical Training."

Dina led her down a hall to an elevator, which took them one flight down, opening into a large workout room. On the way, Kris asked about Trevor, and said what an absolute hunk he was. Was he seeing someone? "Trevor? He is such a dear -- we all love the heck out of him. He's our first line of security out there and would hold off a an armored division to protect us. But he's as gay as a rhinestone-covered rainbow, hon, sorry." Kris sighed, but living in West Hollywood she had been disappointed like that before. Still, she would have liked a chance to test his sexual preferences sometime.

Kris wondered if this home was all business, or if people lived here as well. She couldn't see much of it from where she entered and couldn't tell how many levels there were. But in Malibu a run-down shack on the beach was worth a fortune, and this was no shack. Questioned on the subject, Dina was carefully vague. "The facility is multi-purpose, and flexible depending on the need. We can adapt to any requirement rather quickly. Madame does not care for limitations."

One wall of the workout room boasted several large sliding glass doors, and some were open to the cool, fresh air of the Pacific. Kris approached one a gazed at the sea. She suspected she would be able to walk out and down to the water easily. Maybe they did that after workouts, or maybe they ran along the beach. Anything seemed possible.

"Kris! You're here!" The voice startled her as her attention was taken away from the salt air. "I'm Lorena and I have been placed in charge of you first thing, by Madame's orders. I didn't mean to scare you. I'm just used to making myself heard above the breaking waves, you know. Well, don't you look sweet all in pink. I love it! Come here!"

They approached each other and Lorena took Kris's hand in a firm handshake. "Oh, we will get along just fine I can see. You're very small and slight but no wimp. I don't like wimps and won't have them, you know."

Lorena was imposing, at 5-8 and about 130 solid pounds, perhaps of Latin origin (later revealed to be Spain), but Kris was not intimidated and looked her right in the eye, replying, "I'm sure we will. I've been looking forward to coming, and so appreciate Charlie's generosity. Sabrina and Kelly spoke very highly of their time with you."

"They're very good girls, very enthusiastic. I like them. So now let's begin with some stretching and calisthenics. It won't do to send you back to Charlie not fit for duty, will it? And you're outfitted properly too. A very good first impression"

They moved to weight machines, not for an extended workout, but for Lorena to show Kris what she wanted her to work on, on subsequent visits.

Kris and Lorena were warmed up and worked up a bit of a sweat after about an hour, and Lorena called for one of the assistants to come in, "Lani, would you get Kris freshened up for her massage"

Lani led Kris to another elevator, this time ascending two floors, into a luxurious spa area. On the left was a large, step-in shower, and Lani walked toward it with Kris. "I'll take your clothes, Ms. Munroe," and Kris found herself naked. Oh well, thought the beautiful young woman, and she turned on the water to get the right temperature. Looking around, she noticed no cleansing products at all, and in fact no towels. Under the water, Kris looked around and saw Lani returning with a cart filled with products, a huge, fluffy towel, and a rich, luxurious robe.

"I was hoping you would be coming back, Lani. There's nothing here!"

"Not to worry, Ms. Munroe. I see you're already wet, so I'll get started. Please face away from me and I'll get your back first."

"No, no, that won't be necessary. I can take care of this myself, thanks very much."

Lani looked disappointed. "But my service is part of the entire program for you today, Ms. Munroe. My instructions are very specific. Madame will not be pleased and she has to report to Charlie. May I just finish my duties, if that would be all right? I can promise you that it's not unpleasant at all. I've been trained by Madame personally, and even received the service in the process, so I know how it feels. Yes, it is quite personal, but I assure you that I will respect your body and your dignity.

"Now please turn away from me and I'll begin bathing you."

Already naked in front of this young woman, and having recently been spread open by Lorena, Kris wondered if it was worth annoying Madame and perhaps making a bad impression with Charlie by refusing. Did she want him to see her now as some hick from North Dakota, or as a sophisticated and experienced woman who could be sent anywhere in the world with confidence and poise?

Sighing, Kris turned away. Lani worked up a huge lather on a sponge with a mildly fragrant cleansing product, and worked it into Kris's shoulders and back. The water was quite warm and the steam kept the gorgeous newest Angel from a chill. She had to admit it felt relaxing and sensual. Lani moved to her arms, lifting each and washing under them.

Patting Kris's bottom, Lani asked quietly, "Open for me here." Kris spread her legs apart and the sponge ran up and down her legs front and back, and then up the inside and between her perfect ass cheeks. Firmly pressed against her anus, Lani worked it back and forth quickly, and then it was gone. OK, that was different thought Kris.

Then the warm water from the shower spray began at her shoulders, and Lani's left hand made sure all the soap was rinsed off under her arms. Still spread apart, Lani's hand rinsed the young blonde thoroughly, finally squirting the spray between her cheeks, running the left hand up to her rosebud to be sure.

"Half done," announced the pretty attendant. "Please turn to face me, and keep your legs apart if you would." The process was repeated on Kris's front, except that this time without the sponge. Lani squeezed a generous lather from it on to Kris's shoulders and chest, and set it aside.

With her bare hands, she bathed the young woman's shoulders and chest, taking time to pay attention to each of her firm and soft breasts. Then her stomach was attended to. A pause.

"Excuse me, but I must." And then Lani's right hand soaped Kris's genitals, reaching back to her bottom, and then back and swirling around her vagina.

"Oh! Now, I...uh..." Kris was taken entirely by surprise, and by the time she recovered, it was done and Lani was rinsing her off.

"Did I hurt you?" worried Lani, but Kris assured her that she had not. "It's just that I didn't expect you to touch me that...intimately, Lani. But I guess it's all right. I'm not upset."

"Thank you," the girl shyly smiled, obviously relieved. "Now I will dry you and take you to Madame for inspection." Out came the softest, biggest bath towel Kris had ever seen, enveloping the wet and naked Angel, and Lani proceeded to pat her dry, not missing a spot, of course. Kris reached for her robe, but Lani stopped her. "Ms. Munroe, just one more minute, I promise. We are almost done. She pulled up a short stool and sat in front of the naked Angel, her face right in front of Kris's blonde pubis.

Taking a scissors from the cart, Lani went to work quickly, knowing Kris was about at the end of her patience. "Just a little trim, please, just to be neat and tidy for Madame. Thank you, Ms. Munroe, almost done!" Lani's fingers traveled over Kris's pussy expertly, stretching a little here, opening a little there. Snipping and trimming as quickly as she could. "There!" Exclaimed the harried girl. "I am finished! Here, here is your robe!" Lani wrapped the rich and soft garment around Kris's shoulders, and tied it in the front. "You are all ready for Madame!"

Stunned, Kris was led through double oak doors which opened electrically inward. Inside was a smaller room, perhaps 20 feet on each side. A massage table was at one end, and next to it was what the blackest Black women Kris had ever seen, dressed in a gorgeous silk kimono of mostly gold, with a great deal of rich reds and blues. Her garment was amazingly beautiful, but the woman wearing it put it to shame. It was impossible to tell her age. Perhaps 35...or maybe 55. Perfect skin, radiant smile, a firm and round natural head of hair. Her posture spoke of royalty, and her expression communicated welcome and caring. Kris just stood there not knowing what to do or say.

"My dear. I am so happy to finally meet you. I do hope that my staff has served you properly and that you have benefited from your short time with us. Sabrina and Kelly were absolutely a joy to work with and serve, and I have given Charlie my personal word of honor that no less will be afforded to you. I am called Madame here."

Perhaps 5-foot-5 and 115 pounds, Madame glided toward Kris and embraced her warmly. "Everyone wants to know where I'm from," laughed the mistress of the house, "and I tell them Earth! Everywhere! Born in western Africa, lives lived in Europe, Asia, and the South Pacific. Nowhere is home and everywhere is home. I live, I learn, I take in all of life! And now I take you in." In the blink of an eye the robe was off and tossed into a corner. Kris was once again naked in front of a stranger.

"You deserve a relaxing and therapeutic massage, and I will perform that service for you personally. My goodness, what a lovely girl we have here! Now, up on my table, facing up." As if hypnotized, Kris immediately obeyed, feeling as exposed as she had ever been.

Diffused light was all around, and a warm glow showed off Kris's lovely body. Madame gently parted Kris's legs a bit and inspected Lani's pubic trimming. "This is fine. Rushed, but fine."

The table was heated, and a soft sheet covered the leather cushion. But Kris was hardly relaxed. Three hours ago she was sound asleep in West Hollywood, and now she was completely naked being inspected by a beautiful and exotic woman with a commanding personality and the approval of her new employer. She sensed no danger or discomfort, just the anticipation and excitement of new territory.

Madame covered Kris's lower body in a warm towel. She was relieved to be covered to some degree, at least for a time. The woman then bathed Kris's shoulders and chest in heated, aromatic oil, kneading her muscles and warming her skin. She started to relax a little, and stopped holding her legs so tightly together. Madame's hands worked on her arms and hands, and everywhere she touched felt better after she was done. She was rejuvenating Kris's body as she worked in a way Kris could not understand. Incrementally she ceded control to Madame.

Kris was not even shocked when Madame's hands caressed and stroked her breasts sensuously. working all over the naked blonde's upper body seemingly at random, but always just perfectly. Even a playful pinch of Kris's nipples didn't break the flow. It just seemed right. She raised her arms up in an unintended gesture of surrender, and Madame responded by caressing her lovingly, pressing them together and swirling her hands in an obviously sexual way.

Then a new heated towel covered her upper body, the other towel removed and tossed aside, and Madame was stroking her legs and feet. Alternating from left to right, never predictably, Kris was entranced by the firm manipulations. Madame spread Kris's legs wide and worked on one leg at a time with long, luxurious strokes, from toes to the top of her thighs, careful not to go too far. This continued for some time--Kris had lost track of her ability to judge. And then the upper towel came off and she was entirely naked again, and Madame's hands ran up and down her body quickly and lovingly, everywhere but between her legs. Strangely disappointed, a longing began to build.

12