The Newest Neighbors Pt. 01

Story Info
Mitch meets the new neighbors. A hot mom and 4 daughters.
3.7k words
4.04
32k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a millionaire. Yes. I know the thoughts and feelings when you hear a person say that. I did not inherit it. I worked hard, invested, and lucked out. I now own a huge house, huge 5 bay detached garage, and amazing estate of 75 acres.

But what I don't have is a life. I watch sports on my massive cinema screen. I play golf with my other rich friends, and we live mundane lives. I would like to travel but I don't have anyone that I would like to go with. My estate sits on a slight rise above the rest of the neighborhood. Not a huge hill but 10 feet higher. The windows of my garage look out onto the street, across the street and into the 5 neighboring houses.

Normal houses, not estates, not much for front yards, or driveways. Just normal size, two story houses, and yards.

My driveway has a large medieval-looking gate and access panel. You drive up, enter the code, and the gate swings open. The large iron fence surrounds the property with tall thick plants on both sides of the fence. Privacy bushes make it difficult but not impossible to see in. The driveway goes up a hill, turns to the left, the detached garage is to the left, the main house to your right.

New neighbors were moving into the house across from my driveway. It was a two-story house, small garage, and it had large front windows. I saw the family carrying items inside, the large moving van parked along the street. 4 daughters, a mother, and a father. The mother was tall, 6-3 maybe 6-2. The father was short. 5-8 maybe 5-7.

California is a fun state. It takes only minutes to know if the person you see at a distance is from California or not. Since it was December, it was 72 degrees. Freezing cold for anyone that lives here or is from here. But out of towners will wear shorts, tank tops, or bikinis. Crazy foreigners.

All the daughters and the mother were wearing shorts, tube tops, bikinis or tank tops. So, they must be from Alaska or Washington where their summer temperatures are 72 degrees.

I watched the oldest daughter, Marin, 21 years old. She was at least as tall as her mother, 6-2, thin build, C-cup tits, long legs. She carried her boxes inside and I saw she had the top floor bedroom on the far left.

The next daughter, Kate, 20 years old, also tall, but had huge FF-cup tits. Far too large for her athletic frame and being held in by who knows what. She had trouble carrying boxes because her massive tits made it tough. She went inside and had the bedroom on the top floor, middle room.

Betsy was 19 years old, tall, C-cup, nerdy with glasses. She carried boxes as best she could, she was clumsy and kept dropping them, and she took the second-floor bedroom on the far right.

Last but not least was Liz. 18 years old, tall, C-cup, friendly, gullible, and childish. She did not carry boxes. Her mother and father carried them. She had the 1st floor bedroom on the left side under Marin.

I walked down to introduce myself. I had a basket of fruit to give them. Someone had given it to me the previous day for some reason or another and I had no use for it.

On my approach Liz was the first one to greet me. Bouncy, friendly, and childish for 18 years old. Pigtails in her hair and not a thought in her brain. She introduced herself, her father Russ stormed out of the house, aggressively, and yelled at her to not talk to strangers.

I smiled as friendly as I could. I raised the basket of fruit and introduced myself as their neighbor up the hill. Russ was as short man, aggressive, and stupid. As he questioned me about my intentions his daughters and wife came outside. They introduced themselves while Russ stared at me with rage in his eyes.

Marin and Kate were the two most beautiful daughters. Marin was tall and slim, athletic, and had a beautiful smile. Kate had a nice full face, glowing eyes, and huge fucking tits. They were zeppelins and stuck out farther than her elbows when her arms were outstretched.

I did my best to not stare but talk to each of them in turn.

Lisa is their mother. The tallest of the bunch. Very pretty, big white smile, and very nice.

The family all turned to continue to remove items from the van. Each woman had a nice firm ass. The mom too was wearing short jean shorts. Nice thighs, perky ass. Whether Russ caught me looking or not I invited him over for football any time. He glared at me, untrustworthy stare, and angry little man posture.

I bid them goodbye and walked back to my house. The secret PIN entered in the gate controls and the gate opened wide. I called a friend and told him to buy 6 high end 4k digital cameras and all the items needed to keep them recording 24/7. An hour later he drove up, I took them to the upstairs garage, and set them up.

Each window in the garage looked directly across from a bedroom but a couple feet higher. The full bedroom was in view from a slightly elevated position. Marin, Kate, Betsy, and Liz. I could see their whole rooms through their windows.

Being a new purchase there were no window coverings.

Boxes, beds, tables, and clothes. Spread everywhere. I closed the dark curtains and surrounded the large lenses. From outside you could not see the cameras or lenses aimed at the bedrooms. But I could see them. My computer controls the camera's zoon, tilt, and focus. Even the night vision was ridiculous. I had all my house lights, exterior lights, flood lights, and garden lights on timers. My 2 exterior lights illuminated my driveway and the front of their houses. I turned off their timers and left them on all night long.

9pm. Bingo. Marin was the first one. Her room was not set up. Her room illuminated by her own lights. Standing in her bedroom she was digging through her clothes packed in a box, a large pink towel over her shoulder. She was orderly, neat, and precise. Nothing was out of place. She peeked out the window. Anyone there? No movement. Her head looking side to side.

Marin pulled her sweaty shirt over her head along with her sports bra. Her firm tits visible. Her dark brown areola, dark brown nipples. Next, she slid down her shorts. Her sweaty panties stuck halfway down her legs. Her tiny brown bush and smooth shaved pussy lips. She stood up, turned around and kicked her clothes towards the door. Her firm perky ass and long tan legs all framed by the large windows. Now naked she wrapped the pink towel around her torso covering up her naked body.

Too late though. I had seen it all, I had recorded it all.

The light in the bathroom turned on. The glow showed someone in the room, but the odd glass was muted, and you could not discern any real detail. I made a phone call to my friend the camera guy and asked about privacy glass. He stated, "try lens number 3."

I dug through the box and found a yellow lens labeled #3. I put it on the camera and bingo. The privacy glass was no longer privacy glass. It was normal glass, see through, and the entire bathroom was visible.

Marin was testing the shower water with her hand, brushing her teeth, and the pink towel still wrapped around her body. She dropped the towel, turned around and continued to brush her teeth. Her firm ass jiggled slightly as she bent over the sink.

She placed the towel on a rack and climbed in the shower. Damn. I would need an extreme angle from the far-right side to see in the shower. However, their sink, counter, and lights did shine right into the shower. If I did find an angle from my property, I could watch them shower all the time.

I went outside and walked to the properties edge. Beyond my large garage was a telephone pole. Previously the power to the property was stretched overhead. A windstorm damaged the wire and I had it run underground. But the large telephone pole still stood there. It would be perfect. A camera placed here would look right into the shower.

Another phone call, another camera, and a security gray bubble attached. Now you could not tell where the camera was pointing due to the bubble. Lens #3 was attached, and the camera was running.

My computer recorded Marin. In the shower, naked, washing her hair, the glass shower door hid nothing from view. Marin then shaved her legs. I wonder how strict her parents were about short dresses or skirts.

Her naked body covered in soap and shaving crème. She made sure to touch up her bikini area before washing off. The best part was her blow drying her hair. The privacy glass must have made her feel safe. She bent over, stuck her ass out, her wet hair nearly touching the floor as she used the blow dryer. 5 minutes or more and a great movie of her jiggling butt was made.

No other lights were on in the house as Marin wrapped the pink towel around her and went to her room. Inside she made it a point to lock her bedroom door. She walked to the large window, peeked left and right, and pulled off her towel as she walked to her dresser. Short grey shorts and a loose-fitting tank top for bed. She turned off the lights and laid down.

The night vision showed Marin in bed. Half her body covered in her bed sheets and comforter.

Kate, Betsy, and Liz had dark rooms. I guessed the parents' rooms were on the other side of the house. Their rooms were dark and large boxes blocked the view of half their rooms. The night vision setting did not show them. Unlike Marin they had not started to unpack or build up their bed frames. Kate's box spring was still propped up against the wall. Betsy and Liz's too. I guessed they had thrown their mattresses on the floor and slept there for the night since I could not see them.

I left my cameras recording and walked back into the main house. I still had access to my computer from my bedroom, but it was more fun, sitting in the room with the cameras, and it felt like real action.

Sleep came quickly. I wanted to be awake before my neighbors. Who knew if they were early risers or not? 6 am and I walked out to the garage with my coffee, a croissant, and my slippers.

Marin was just waking up, she sat up in her bed, arms overhead yawning, and her brown nipples poking out. She covered them quickly and looked out her windows nervously. No one was out, no one walking dogs, and just my privacy bushes, my garage, and nothing else to worry about.

Kate, Betsy, and Liz were not awake or visible.

Marin pulled her hair into a bun, tied it tight behind her head, and changed into a sports bra and tiny running shorts. Her firm ass barely squeezed into the extra small shorts.

Outside she began to bounce, stretch, yawn, and run in place. Her tits looked great still. Even squished in a small sports bra. She left running out of view. 'Damn. I need a drone or two', I thought.

30 minutes later and Marin was back. Not sweaty but she stopped in her front yard stretching. She bent over and her ass was pointed right at me. A quick turn of the nob and a camera was pointed right at her ass. The automatic focus was awesome.

She ran inside, went to the bathroom, and stripped her running clothes off. Her C-cup tits, brown nipples, and small bush all captured through the privacy glass. She brushed her teeth and showered at the same time. She shaved her legs again. A quick trim around her bush and she was out again. Drying her hair, ass bent over, and then back to her bedroom.

It was around 7 am now. Kate was moving around in her room. Moving boxes and pulling clothes out. She removed her large grey sweatshirt I had guessed she slept in. Over her head she pulled it off. A massive blue bra held in her enormous tits. She stepped back, pulled out a large blue shirt, pulled it over her head, and walked to the bathroom.

She walked in, pulled her shirt, bra, and shorts off. Her huge tits were wide, fat, and pointed straight out with very little sag. Being an athletic girl, she wasn't exactly skinny. But her tits were big and wide. She hugged them with her hands, held them while she brushed her teeth, and they shook and jiggled while she walked or moved.

She eyed herself in the mirror. Turn left and right. She did not appear to be happy with what she saw.

She turned on the shower, I got a good full view of her nude body, and then she climbed in. "The shower cam" as I started calling it recorded her through the privacy glass and the glass shower door. She shaved her legs slowly, the hot steam lingered on the glass making it difficult to see her, and after a long while she climbed out.

The big tits made it impossible for a towel to cover them. She wrapped it around her waist and tucked it under her boobs. Drying her hair standing up and unlike Marin made it difficult for me to rate her ass. She took her time and went back to her room. Digging through boxes, her huge tits on full display, she never looked out the window, as she must not have cared if people were watching her or not.

Betsy was sitting up in bed. I had not noticed her as I was fixated on Kate's huge rack. Betsy was naked, reading a book, and sitting up in bed. Her thin athletic legs, shaved pussy, and tits on full display. Lisa walked into her room, threw her a towel, and they talked for a second or two.

Lisa was wearing a robe, her hair pulled up high on her head. Betsy flung the towel over her shoulder, still naked, and walked to the bathroom. She seemed to care very little or none at all as she was naked. She read the book while brushing her teeth, shaving her legs at the edge of the bathtub, and only set it down to climb in the shower.

She shaved both of her legs smoothly and her pubic area too. After getting out of the shower she rubbed some lotion on her pussy and dried her hair. A minute or two later she wiped the lotion off. I guessed it was like Nair. Used to keep hair from growing or just removing it.

Betsy wrapped the towel around her wet hair and walked out of the bathroom and back to her bedroom still naked. Book in hand. She walked around her bedroom, reading, and walking circles. I guessed she was waiting for her hair to dry.

Marin and Kate were in their rooms applying makeup. They each had the exact same table, lights, and mirror set up. Fully clothed but focusing on their eyes while applying their makeup.

Liz appeared in her bedroom. Her pigtails were a mess. A big yawn and stretch. Her mother Lisa was at her door yelling at her. I made a note that I needed to buy a long-distance microphone. This was a lot like a silent movie at the moment.

After a short speech Liz pulled her shirt over her head, her little 18-year-old C-cup tits bouncing, and she threw her shirt at Lisa. Lisa laughed and threw it back. Liz had small pink nipples and areolas. Lisa pointed to the window while Liz looked out cautiously. She walked to the window, looked back and forth while covering her boobs, and saw nothing. She stood up straight and shimmied her little boobs back and forth playfully.

There was no one outside. This end of the neighborhood was always quiet. Very little traffic with cars or pedestrians.

Liz was wearing short red shorts as she grabbed a towel, hung it over her shoulders, covering her boobs slightly, and exited her room. A minute later she was in the bathroom. She stripped off her clothes, threw the towel on the floor, and brushed her teeth. Liz must have been listening to music because she danced, twerked her ass, and sung. She seemed like a fun and carefree girl.

She too hopped in the shower. A much shorter shower than her sisters. She climbed out shivering. They must have a small hot water tank I thought. That was shower #4. I doubt it had time to refill or reheat.

Liz had her foot on the counter. Legs covered in shaving crème. She shaved her legs in a very messy way. But a great view of her pussy and ass. No hair. Not one. She too applied Nair to her pussy and wiped it away several minutes later. Now finished she hopped and danced out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around her.

Lisa was in the bathroom now. Cleaning up after the girls. She bent over to wipe up the shaving crème. Her C-cup tits jiggled in the robe as she bent over. They never sprung free, but I had tried using telekinesis to pop out. No such luck. No superpowers yet.

Liz danced around her room, pulling on shorts and a T-shirt without a bra.

The day continued with them moving boxes, furniture, and personal items inside the house. Truck load after truck load. It took them two days. I watched them like working ants. Shorts, tiny tank tops, or tube tops as they worked together.

No neighbors bothered them. It was the middle of the week, and every other family was at work. They were the only family on this side of the neighborhood that had kids. The other 4 houses were all elderly couples.

I ordered some new running shoes and clothes. I decided I would start running in the mornings. Maybe not at 6 am like Marin but a short time later. No need to get up too early. I started running on my estate. 75 acres isn't huge, but I ran back and forth for 30 minutes. I was very out of shape. Golf had not helped one bit.

Each morning I would watch the family wake up, shower, and prepare for the day. My voyeur tendencies gave me a morning ritual. Previously I slept in, took my time watching the news, did some minor yard work, and watched a few movies before making dinner or ordering food to be delivered.

My camera guy finally brought me 2 telescopic microphones. He covered the bell ends with a type of cloth to hide their appearance. I mounted them outside. One for the left side of the house and one for the right side. I linked them to my computer and turned them on.

Soft pop music was playing. I saw Liz in her bedroom dancing around while the music played. Marin was in her room organizing clothes, pictures, and emptying boxes. Kate was also emptying boxes, not organizing, but more like pouring her clothes on her bed. She was not as neat as Marin.

Betsy's clothes were all folded, hung up, and stowed away. It did not matter though. In her room she was always naked. Reading a book or magazine. Her eyes focused on the pages. Her athletic little frame was soft and white. No tan lines seen but her legs and arms were a slightly darker shade of brown. She must not spend much time outdoors I thought. Marin had darker brown, tan lines from jogging.

Lisa walked into Betsy's room. "Really? Here too? I thought we would talk about this. No nudist crap. Please. I'm begging you, Betsy." Lisa stated.

I adjusted the volume; it had been a bit too loud.

Betsy's eyes never lifted from the page as she told her mother, "In your room you are free to dress or do as you like. In my room I will be comfortable. If that means clothes, then I will wear them. If not. Then I will not. You do as you like and so will I."

Lisa stated, "I will warn your father to not ever visit you in your room then."

Besty replied, "I am not ashamed or afraid of my body. If he is, then it is best he not come to my room. I do not plan on being dressed in here from this day forward."

Lisa closed the door sharply and I heard a thud.

Lisa walked to Kate's room next. "At least you are clothed. Need any help? She stated.

"No. I'm fine. Is Betsy still a nudist?" Kate asked while laughing.

Lisa closed the door, checked in on Marin, and found her room to be nearly perfect, arranged nicely, and all of her boxes lying flat on the floor empty. Lisa stated, "That was fast. Everything make it?"

Marin stated, "Yes. I packed all my boxes myself. I labeled them and knew 22 boxes. None missing."

Lisa and Marin picked up the flattened boxes and took them downstairs. I guessed to the garage by the sounds they made.

Marin and Kate went to Liz's room. They emptied her boxes, hung up her clothes, plastered posters on her walls, and secured her shelves to the wall. Liz did almost nothing to help them. The shelves were full of trophies, toys, and girly stuff. Posters of boys were now strewn across her walls. What color had her walls been before? No way to tell now. Teenage pop bands were now wall to wall. Smiling at her.

12