The Newest Neighbors Pt. 10

Story Info
Marin is crazy. A trip, a party, and lots of naked women.
5.9k words
4.52
8.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True to Marin's predictions and Kate was not seen at my house for the whole week. Our lives went about normally, Marin working out naked, Lisa passed out drunk in the sun, and dinner with a movie each night. I will let Marin pick from now on. She enjoyed the Sci-Fi Star Wars movies but there were plenty of others to watch.

Besty snuck into the property on random nights to sit in the hot tub naked. A time or two Marin would bring her beer to drink. I tried my best this week to get more sleep. Marin was literally sucking the life out of me. 3 times a day she would give me blow jobs. Then morning and night I would fuck her ass. She still would pass out most of the times when her anal orgasms would hit. I had no idea how to work on that, but it didn't matter. 3-4 minutes later and she was awake.

I had turned off my cameras I had been using to spy on Marin and her family. I boxed them up and stacked them in the garage. I still used the drones to fly around the neighborhood from time to time.

Friday and Marin needed to buy her sisters "golfing clothes." Their sizes were thinner and shorter then Marin's. I let her take the Mustang with her sisters. She had a credit card and did not need me.

When they returned with dozens of bags, I found they had been the hit of the golf store, shoe store, and several other stores they visited. Betsy, Liz, and Marin modeled all their new clothes and shoes. Betsy came out butt naked with only a pair of tall boots. She struts around, posing, and wiggling her butt. I laughed while she strutted around. They were very nice boots too.

Liz bought some "adult clothes." Less teen shirts, belly shirts, and flowery skirts. She looked much more grown up with boots, heels, and blouses. She did not smile as much but she did look great. Marin did her best to compliment her. But I thought she just didn't look as happy wearing them. I asked Liz, 'do you like the clothes?'

"I like them. Yes. I look more grown up. But they aren't really my style. You know." Liz said slowly.

'You should wear what you like. What makes you happy. If these are too plain or you think they are old lady clothes, then give them to Betsy. You two are the same size, right?' I told her.

"Yeah. But you spent so much on them." Liz stated shyly in an embarrassed tone.

'Hey. Marin. Give these to Betsy. Liz and I are going shopping. She hates the grown-up clothes.' I told Marin.

"Okay. Have fun." Marin stated, without any argument.

Liz jumped for joy, kissed me, and ran home to dress in her type of clothes. 5 minutes later, she was wearing teenager skater clothes, teen belly shirt, her hair in ponytails, and two different shoes.

She was definitely not wearing Marin, Betsy, Kate, or Lisa's type of clothes.

I decided to drive the red Ferrari. Liz laughed as I peeled the tires and took off. We went to several stores. Each one was exactly her type of clothes. The employees looked at me, eyed me up and down until Liz explained I was her sister's boyfriend. "I was there to buy her some birthday presents" was Liz excuse.

An hour in each store and she was outfitted with everything she wanted. We had dozens of shoes, dresses, tops, skirts, hats, cheap jewelry, and we were on our way home. The bags overflowed the cab of the car and tiny trunk.

Back at home Liz strutted around in her new outfits. Marin elbowed me in the ribs and thanked me for taking Liz back to get her type of clothing. 'She just didn't seem as happy. That's all.' I explained.

"And having a hot 18-year-old on your arm, parading around in public as you bought out each store had nothing to do with it did it?" she asked in a whisper.

'Nope. I was the perfect gentleman. Well except when I was helping her with the corset. I did see her panty covered butt. But it was not smaller then the bikini's she wears. I swear!' I explained.

Marin smiled as Liz came out wearing the corset we were just discussing. It pulled her torso in very tight and pushed her tits up nicely. They looked two cup sizes bigger even when she was wearing a t-shirt. Even Marin complimented the corset and thought about buying a few.

After the sisters gathered up all their loot they ran home. I told Marin to get on the bed. All this fun had made me horny. Marin jumped on the bed, pulled her panties and skirt off in an instant. I pulled her pink butt plug from her ass and started fucking her. No lube this time. The feeling was incredible. Marin was screaming, her legs shaking, and ass bobbing up and down. Her face buried in the pillows as she orgasmed. I kept a firm hold of her hips, kept her ass lined up, and I continued to fuck her until she woke up. Panting and begging me to cum.

Several more minutes of her moans and I filled her guts with semen. Marin's butt hole closed shut as I looked for the largest plug. A white jewel topped the 6-inch wide by 6-inch-long plug. It was thicker than my cock and Marin looked at it worriedly. I added lube this time and teased Marin as I plunged it in her anus.

Marin groaned, her legs shaking, her ass in the air. It finally lodged tight, and Marin rolled around slowly. Feeling her stomach. "I can feel your load in me. Sloshing around in my guts. This plug feels like a car is parked in my ass. It hurts so much and stretches me to the limit." She explained.

I reminded her it was not even half the size of the large red anal plug we saw in the store. Marin's eyes were wide open, she was laughing, and stated, "No. way. That is not possible. It was bigger then a football. Can we go back soon? I may want to buy some other stuff." Marin asked.

'Sure. How about tomorrow?' I told her.

We went to sleep talking about all the goodies Marin intended to buy.

5am and she was working out again. 15,000 squats took time. She did them in 500 increments. I never got tired of watching her work out naked. Sweat dripping on the floor. She complained about the first time about the big plug. I just told her, 'Take it out then.'

Marin shrugged her shoulders and stated, "Tomorrow."

Breakfast in bed and a hot steamy shower with Marin. It never got old. Dressed in a schoolgirl outfit we had purchased last time and a bright pink G-string we drove to the adult shop in my Mustang. It was my favorite car.

Pulling up the place was kind of busy. Who knew Saturdays were their big day of the week. Inside we ran into a new store employee. Diamond was a thick black lady, big firm fake tits, bleach blond hair, and fat ass. She waddled around the store helping Marin pick out corsets, high heeled shoes, and tons more outfits.

Diamond asked about butt plugs and Marin bent over, pulled her pink string to the side and Diamond gasped, "How do you walk with that in. I only ever got to the pink one and I couldn't even move let alone walk. Damn girl."

Marin wanted some lace chokers, leather collars, leashes, and some lockable wrist and ankle cuffs.

All the bags made the Mustang overflow. Marin talked about getting her picture for the wall. Diamond was all too happy to escort her to the studio. Her schoolgirl outfit was very short, sexy, and Diamond instructed her in poses. My favorite one was of Marin facing away, looking back towards the camera over her shoulder, her boobs barely seen, but the back of her skirt lifted showing her pink G-string, firm ass, and the white jeweled butt plug. Diamond loved it too and stated it would be on the wall by the end of the day.

Diamond asked Marin, "What's your stripper's name?

Marin, confused, stated, "I'm not a stripper. This stuff is for me and my boyfriend."

Diamond commented, "Oh. Um. How about Lisa. You look kind of like a Lisa."

Marin and I laughed at the inside joke. 'How about Elise instead' I stated.

"Sure. Elise sounds sluttier." Diamond said. She wrote the name on a slip of paper to have it printed on the picture in silver writing like the other pictures.

Marin squealed with delight as we left the store. "She thought I was a stripper. Don't I need bigger tits though?" Marin advised.

'If you want them. I will buy them. But I get to pick the size. Deal?' I bargained with her.

"Okay. Deal. Anything else you want?" Marin asked.

We went back and forth on crazy surgical ideas, removing a rib or two, leg lengthening surgeries, Achilles tendon surgery so she could only wear high heels, face implants, lip injections, and so on. They all seemed more ridiculous the longer we talked about it.

Back home Marin put on a very nice skintight red dress with a black corset. It stopped just below her breasts but the more you tightened it the more of an hourglass she had. Marin was already an athletic girl bordering on skinny. She had a little bit of a curve to her since her ass was not big. But the corset really accentuated her curves now.

After pulling and tightening it as much as I dared Marin commented, "Any tighter and that plug is going to shoot out of my ass."

We both laughed.

Marin put on the ankle cuffs, wrist cuffs, leather collar with locks, and 7-inch-tall high heels. She hobbled around slowly, testing her balance, and learning how to walk in them. Her legs, ass, tits, and whole outfit looked sexy as hell.

She could not move fast. Going up or down stairs took some real focus and concentration. I took dozens of pictures of Marin posing standing up, leaning against the wall, or bent over my bed. After several hours Kate arrived with Phil. I told Marin not to change her outfit.

Kate was wearing some basic clothes, a fluffy sweater that barely fit her tits, skintight jeans, and high heels. She showed Marin a wedding ring. Marin was happy, giggling, and confused.

Kate explained the week went so well that Phil asked her to marry him. He handed her a ring and she accepted. They drove to Las Vegas and got married. "We had sex" she whispered a little too loudly to Marin. Marin and Kate giggled and walked away to chat.

Phil thanked me for bringing Kate to golf. They hit it off so fast that he didn't want it to end. Phil stated he had purchased a wedding ring years ago hoping he might find a woman that loved him and kept it in his safe at home. "Best 40k investment I ever made" he said.

'You didn't want a big wedding? Friends, family, extravaganza?' I asked.

"No. She decided she did not want to wait. No parents to talk her out of it. No waste of money. Just us together." Phil explained.

'Did you tell her how much money you have?' I asked.

"No. She never asked and never seemed like she wanted to know." He explained.

'Want us to go with you when you tell her parents?' I asked worried for Phil.

Phil was laughing, "We just came from there. Lisa is one hot fucking mom. She was happy. Russ was not. But I don't care. He seemed like an asshole anyways. Kate stated we could move anywhere we wanted. We didn't need to be near them."

I told Phil I wanted to throw him a huge party. My idea was to rent a yacht, in the Mediterranean, and we would all hang out and relax.

'Two weeks it will be ready. And we can stay for as long as we want. My treat.' I told him.

"Sounds like fun. But I will chip in. Don't worry." Phill added.

Betsy and Liz came running up the driveway with Lisa behind them. They all screamed, giggled, and were happy for Kate and Phil. After the situation all calmed down, I told them to get their passports ready. We would be celebrating in two weeks in the Mediterranean. They all screamed again and ran off.

Except for Lisa. She was talking to Marin, questioning her about her "Crazy clothes" and Marin just stated, "It's no crazier than the shit you and dad do. I'm just wearing fun clothes. Get over it. Mistress!"

Lisa seemed surprised that Marin knew so much. I told Lisa she would be joining us on the trip, and she could leave Russ at home if he was upset about the happy couple. Lisa nodded, "He will not be joining us. I can guarantee that."

We all drank wine and stood around talking into the late night. Around 11pm everyone left. Marin and I went upstairs and talked about how happy Kate and Phil would be together. I helped Marin take off her skintight dress and corset. But Marin wanted to wear the corset at night. She wrapped it back around her and I pulled it tight. She waved at me when it was just right. I saw spots on her skin where the corset had pressed a seam from her dress into her skin. I hoped it was not too tight.

Marin left the wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, and collar on as well. She went to climb into bed, but I stopped her by grabbing her hips.

'No. I want to fuck you in this ridiculous outfit.' I told her.

"I hoped you were going to. That's why I wore it all night. I saw your hard cock through your pants all night as you watched me, serve food, hobble on these heels, and I even winced in pain at how painful my feet are." She explained as she lifted her long tan leg. She had become even more flexible with all of her exercise.

I bent her over the bed, I pulled her plug from her ass, and drove my cock into her. No lube needed. She howled, screamed, and her legs shook. 10 minutes and she orgasmed with her head hanging. Out cold again from her anal orgasm. I kept pounding her guts until she woke up. I flipped her over, pulled her legs behind her head and drove my cock into her with all my power.

Marin had lost some weight and the tight corset had caused her stomach to get tighter. My cock plunging into her guts was now visible. My cock head made her stomach bulge by her belly button. For the first time Marin placed her hands on her stomach as my cock rearranged her insides.

"Harder. Harder. Wreck my guts. Do it. Fuck me to death!" Marin screamed.

I did my best and she had another anal orgasm. Her head flopped down, drool dripped from her mouth, and I filled her guts with a load of semen. I waited inside her ass until she woke up. Smiling, rubbing her stomach and wiggling her ass.

"I can feel it. That was a big load." Marin told me.

I pulled my cock from her ass and the white jeweled butt plug instantly went back in.

Marin smiled, "Gotta keep the good stuff inside." As she wiggled her ass again.

Now it was midnight. I crawled into bed and laid down. Marin snuggled up to me and we were asleep in seconds.

Sunday morning, 5 am, and I heard Marin walking out the bedroom door. '20,000 squats. And leave the corset on.' I instructed.

Marin was still wearing her ridiculous outfit but saluted and stated, "Yes sir." Before disappearing.

8 am and she returned with breakfast, covered in sweat, and walking even slower in her high heels. She fed me slowly and then we went to the shower. She took nothing off as she climbed in, soaped me, and I soaped her. A quick towel to dry us off and she ran downstairs.

Betsy and Liz were there. They whistled at Marin's "crazy get up" but they were wearing very classic looking women's golf attire. Except Liz had put her own spin on the outfit. Extra tassels, bracelets, dark black shoes, and a visor with her trademark pigtails. She even wore a fake nose ring.

Betsy looked prim and proper. Well put together and ready to go meet the "golfing boys."

Marin appeared in a different outfit. She took off the wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, and collar. She left on the corset but was wearing a plaid tube top, matching plaid short skirt, fluffy short socks, and tennis shoes. A white corset was around her waist, and I pulled it tight at her request.

We drove to the club and introduced Betsy to Brian and Liz to Jason. They all got along splendidly, and they would grab clubs for them when they asked. "Big helpers" Marin called them. Phil and Kate were there too. Kate had on some new golf attire. She wore a skirt that was kind of a dress. The front was wide open, and she wore a white see through tube top that did not hide her massive tits at all. Knee high white nylons and white golf shoes. She too had on a white visor like Liz and had twin pigtails like Liz.

The game went slowly but we enjoyed our round. Hole #9 and the bets began. "Winner has their date get naked for a whole hole", Phil stated.

Betsy whispered in Brian's ear and they both laughed. Brian won the hole and Betsy stripped on the green. Brian's eyes were wide, amazed, and he stared at her naked body. Jason too was looking closely until Liz socked him in the gut.

"Winner of the hole gets a blow job where everyone can watch." Jason bet.

I won the hole and Marin dropped to her knees, sucked my cock, and was happy to do it. Kate, Betsy, and Liz egged her on. With all of the excitement I didn't last long. Marin left me cum in her mouth as she showed her sisters that I had finished.

Brian told Betsy she could put her clothes back on since the hole was over. Betsy shrugged and asked, "What if I don't want to. Will you make me?"

"Hell no. Please be naked the rest of your life. I will follow you around forever." Brian stated in a very serious tone.

We finally got to the turn and a new drinks girl drove up. Naked Betsy shocked her. Tami was new. First day and never thought she would see a group like ours. Marin brought me a bag of chips and a water while the girls all talked with Tami. After 15 minutes Marin told the girls she wanted a group picture. The men lined up behind their women as Tami took our picture. Not knowing the women were all going to flash their tits.

From behind I knew something was up. The girls all laughed, shaking their chests at the camera, and Tami had a red face from embarrassment. Marin looked at her phone laughing. She then sent it to all of her sisters and us too.

It was the first time (Or so I had to act like it was) that I had seen Liz's tits this close. Exactly like Marin, Betsy, and Lisa's. Jason sat in the cart pouting at not being able to see them. Liz pulled his head into her chest, pulled her shirt up and rubbed her tits in his face. Jason was silent now.

The round of golf ended, and everyone had a great time. Jason and Brian were invited to join us in the Mediterranean for the wedding shower party. They had really hit it off with Liz and Betsy. So much that they too drove off with them like Kate had with Phil. Betsy never put her clothes back on. She left them in the cart, they drove through the club, unpacked, bought drinks, and got in the truck to leave. Totally naked in public. Brian did in fact follow her around like a puppy when they weren't holding hands.

Liz and Jason were a little shyer. They kissed a few times and went much slower. But at the end Liz and Jason left together in his truck.

"I bet you Besty will be married by the end of the week to." Marin stated.

'What about Liz?' I asked.

"End of the day." Marin stated while laughing.

Neither happened of course and Liz and Betsy were back home that night. But they did make plans with Jason and Brian every night that week.

Marin and I visited a plastic surgeon. He looked her up and down and told her that implants would work for her. Some squeezing of her tits and x-rays determined she would be able to go as big as GG. They would look ridiculous but were still smaller then Kate's tits by a lot.

Marin was topless in the medical room for 30 minutes while the doctor and I discussed it. I looked through the pamphlet and decided she would have two ribs removed as well. "Good choice. It will make her tits look bigger and her waist will shrink too." The doctor stated.

"Two ribs?" Marin asked.

'Yes. But we will only be going as big as EE.' I told the doctor.

Marin smiled and nodded. Anything bigger would have really made it impossible to exercise.

We scheduled the procedure for after our trip. It would take 2-3 months for her to recover.

I had ordered a secret toy for Lisa. It was an extra small chastity cage. Made of metal and had a special lock that could not be pried open or picked with needles. I showed Lisa the toy and told her to lock up Russ while we were gone. I handed her both keys and she stated, "I have the craziest idea. Russ is gone at work. Come over. I think this may be too cruel, but I want to do it anyways."

12