The Newest Neighbors Pt. 11

Story Info
Marin has lost it. The yacht fills up with ass.
4.4k words
4.53
7.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god. That was intense. My ass is on fire." Angela stated while catching her breath.

Marin climbed off her face and walked to her bag. She climbed into a harness of some sort. A large red cock between her legs. Marin stated, "red is for anal only. We don't want to mix that up."

The strap on was a little shorter and thinner then my cock but Angela was staring at it wide eyed.

"Double penetration?" Marin asked me.

'Sure.' I stated.

I laid on my back and Marin told Angela to sit on my cock and face me. I slid my cock into her as I sucked on her nipples, rolled them in my fingers, and sucked on her neck. Angela was moaning as Marin jammed her fake cock in her ass.

Angela yelped and looked back. Marin was on her knees. Fake cock jammed to the hilt as Marin spread more lube on Angela. Marin began to thrust as I tried to time it right for my thrusts. In the end I just leg Angela ride me at her own pace. 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, and 20 minutes. Angela had 4 orgasms in a row. Her head hung on my shoulder, drooling, gasping for air, and Marin was still fucking her. She had a hold of Angela's hips, and she was working her ass hard.

I came twice but Marin did not let me pull out or slow down the rhythm. It was both amazing and terrible at the same time.

I guessed Marin had altered her workouts for the last several days. Hip thrusting is not a move that most women do often or have the stamina for. It's all about the hamstrings and rhythm. Marin was doing well.

On the 5th orgasm Angela tapped out. Marin and I high fived and Angela flung herself on the bed next to me. Marin waddled up on her chest, the red cock pointed at her mouth, "suck my cock. Ass to mouth slut." Angela sucked, but not enthusiastically. Marin had a look of superiority on her face.

She washed the toy gently in the sink and crawled into bed. All three of us was asleep instantly.

In the morning I woke up to hear someone screaming. Angela and Marin looked at me. I got dressed in shorts and ran to see who was screaming. It turned out to be Blair. She was a skinny blonde employee. Mostly serving food and drinks. She was lying on her back on the couch while the two other MILFS were eating her pussy and sucking on her nipples.

'Blair. You scared the shit out of me.' I told her.

"I'm sorry sir. But they wont stop. I keep coming and coming." Blair stated breathlessly.

The two MILFS looked back and me smiling.

Blair was skinny, had a tiny ass, a six pack, and B-cup tits. Her youthful smile was strained, her mouth open like a goldfish as she sucked in the air. Marin joined us and stated, "Go jam your cock in her mouth."

I shrugged my shoulders and stated, 'sure. Why not.'

I pulled down my boxers, straddled her chest, and fed my cock to her. Blair did not fight it. She bobbed away. Only able to take half of my shaft I pulled her hair up and down to help her get an inch or more. Her eyes were bloodshot, tears streamed down her face, and every 5th or 6th stroke she would pull her mouth away and gasp for air.

After another 5 minutes I blew a load of cum down her throat. Not ready, and not warned, she coughed it up. The fluid sprayed over the two MILFs, and they laughed while they wiped it up. "That's a huge fucking load" Blair said loudly. She even had to wipe some fluid from her nose.

Marin stated, "Yeah. He shoots a lot. Usually 4-5 ounces at a time."

The two MILFS stated, "Most guys shoot 1/3 of an ounce or less. That's massive. You could do porn and make good money. The money shot is always a big deal."

Marin and I looked at each other while they explained. "The money shot is when cum is sprayed on the face, the tits, the stomach, or on the whatever. It's like the finale."

Marin laughed and stated, "Did you learn this in the porn business?"

"Well yeah. How do you think we got our guys? They are accountants or stockbrokers. They don't want Daisy Miss Sunshine." The MILFS explained.

"Ha. I knew it!" Marin yelled as she punched me in the shoulder.

"We were trying to find your videos or pictures." Marin told them.

Angela told us their porn names and we searched for videos. We found hundreds and we played them on the televisions all over the ship. Angela and her friends were embarrassed as the videos were from 5 or more years ago. They still looked great on the videos. Now they were 5 years older, but they looked the same. They aged well I thought while looking at Marin. I tried to imagine what Marin would look like 10, 15, or 20 years down the road. I guessed she would look a lot like Lisa. But hopefully she would keep out of the sun to keep from getting as many wrinkles as possible.

I went up to the highest sun deck to find Lisa. She was lying on the mattress, drink in her hand, and tapping away at her phone. She was like a teenager. Giggling, texting, and eyes glued to the phone. She never saw me coming as I sat down next to her.

'Ok. Please tell me what has had you glued to your phone.' I asked.

Lisa laughed loudly. "Remember the key I made out of candy? Well, I locked Russ's cock in the chastity cage several days before I left. I forced him to swallow the candy key." She stated while rolling in laughter.

'You made him swallow it? Why? I don't understand the humor.' I stated.

Lisa held out a key in her hands, it had a small thin silver chain. "Here record me doing this. We only get one chance." Lisa asked.

She walked to the edge of the sun deck. I pushed the record on her phone and nodded. "Russ. This is the second key. You have been a bad boy. This key is now lost." She dropped the key over the side, I rushed to the edge and recorded it falling into the water and disappearing forever. I knew we were in 500 feet of water. Or more. It was truly lost. The tiny silver key would never be seen again.

'So what? There were two keys.' I stated.

"Yes. But he thinks he swallowed one. I was very convincing. I then made sure he didn't throw it up for a couple days. I gave him a wire pasta drainer. I am sure he has been shitting in it and digging through it looking for the key." Lisa stated while laughing hysterically.

'Eww. Gross.' I told her.

'Are you guys into that? Shit playing or watersports?' I stated.

"Well sometimes I will piss on his face, he will kneel in the shower or bathtub. He enjoys my dominating him. I am sure he's loving having his cock locked up. Did you know I had to use three icepacks to get his little cock to shrink. He got so hard seeing the chastity cage. It took 20 minutes to get it small. The tiny cage will be hell for him now." Lisa explained.

I realized the fake key made of sugar dissolved in Russ's stomach. He had no idea and would be digging through his own feces desperately looking for it. Who knew for how long.

Lisa showed me pictures of Russ's cock locked in the chastity cage. She told me she had dozens of videos of Russ trying to pull his dick out around the side, or dance, or vibrate his dick to orgasm. But she stated, "He hasn't been able to come. I told him that he could try as much as he wanted. And cum as much as he wanted. But the cage would not come off. He hasn't had a single orgasm since I put it on. What a loser." She stated while still laughing.

I guess he enjoyed being dominated and the cruel game was actually kind of funny. Several of the pictures showed his balls also locked in a metal doughnut. I asked about it and Lisa stated, "His balls don't hang down at all. He always has worn tight white underwear. I found this metal locking doughnut online. I bought three in order to stretch his balls. I started with one. It weighs like 3 pounds. I intend to stack them all up and stretch his balls. The directions said one month per device and after 6 months the stretch should be permanent."

'How many inches will three of them stacked make his balls stretch?' I asked. Not really wanting to know the answer.

"oh. Like 9 inches. That's at least twice as long as his dick when hard. I will enjoy wrapping my hands around his sack, pulling, biting, and tugging on them. They will be my new toys. He will hate them." Lisa stated with a very devilish smile on her face.

Marin came up to the sun deck. She was wearing a bright pink bikini and no corset. I could see the faint outlines of the corset still pressed against her skin. Marin handed me a plate of food and we ate while Lisa explained her next several ideas. Each one is more terrible then Russ's current predicament.

A male employee walked upstairs, and Lisa threw a bottle of oil at him. Without a word he walked up to Lisa, slathered her naked body in oil, and left. Lisa was enjoying herself. She laid back, spread her legs and her pussy was getting a full tan. Nowhere would be untanned.

Marin and I walked down to the main area. A large floating foam carpet of some sort had been unrolled. It was dark blue and when pushed out on the water it floated. Walking on it was incredibly difficult and funny. The women fell over and finally had to crawl on their hands and knees. The carpet was 20 or more feet long and 10 feet wide. It floated around but was still attached to the back of the boat.

We were not going anywhere so it floated around with the breeze. Betsy, Brian, Jason, Mya, and Theresa were all naked lying on the carpet. Liz came out. I was dumbfounded. The first time I had seen her naked since she was in the shower across the street. Her firm little ass bounced as she ran. Her sisters all whistled at her.

Liz ran up to me, kissed me on the lips, and ran down to jump on the carpet. Marin looked at me and whispered, "She likes you. You know that right."

'Yeah. Too bad I like you more.' I told Marin with a smile.

"Do you think she will be with Jason?" Marin asked.

Liz slowly crawled on the carpet, her tiny firm ass pointed in the air, her smooth hairless pussy on full display. She crawled towards Jason, over his naked legs, and sat on his dick. They began to kiss and make out while they groped each other.

Betsy, Mya, and Theresa whistled, ooh'd and awe'd at the young couple. Who were completely naked and almost fucking.

'Hey Theresa! Help them to a cabin and show them how to fuck.' I yelled.

Theresa saluted me, Liz looked back giggling, and Jason looked stunned. They damn nearly ran off the carpet and into a cabin. I doubted we would be seeing those three again until the vacation was over in 3 more days.

Every time we walked past their cabin door, moaning, screeching, and skin on skin slapping would be heard. Several times employees were standing next to the door, their ears pressed firmly with big smiles on their faces. I knew Jason had little experience but also knew that he had been with a woman or two.

Betsy and Brian seemed more laid back. Their nudist ideas seemed to match. Although Brian's white butt was evidence that he did not get out in the sun much. Betsy did her best to cover him in oil, kisses, and would always keep a hand on him to claim him. Mya seemed smitten by Brian, but Betsy had laid claim. Not with anger but with smiles.

The captain of the boat told me they needed to refuel and resupply the ship today. We pulled in the floating carpet and Brian and Betsy went to the top sundeck with Lisa while we motored back to port.

Two very handsome male employees stowed all the gear and secured all the latches. Mya's focus had changed from Brian to these two men. As they neared me I whispered in their ears. 'Take as many breaks as you can. Mya needs a lot of dick these last 3 days.'

They both smiled and stated, "We and two other guys have been aching to get her and the other one. Angela is her name I think."

Marin stated, "Go ahead. We broke her last night. These two MILFS are for the crew to use as much as they want. No limits. Maybe the captain would like to go first?"

The captain smiled and stated, "Yeah. I will take my turn first. The benefits of being the highest rank." As he smiled wide.

Angela and Mya's name were broadcast over the loudspeakers. Both appeared quickly, smiling, and unsure what was going on. Each man through one over their shoulders and carried them below deck. Angela and Mya's asses in the air as they disappeared down the dark hallways. A female crew member took over steering the ship as the captain followed them.

5 hours later it was getting dark. We pulled into the docks and tied off. The captain returned. No worse for wear but very sweaty and with a huge bashful smile on his face. Marin and I looked at one another but none of us said a word.

The captain went ashore to order the supplies while other employees refilled water, fuel, and dumped the sewage. Marin and I decided to go ashore, find a restaurant, or bar to eat at.

We walked quite a while along a road. Many shops and small diners. We found one with the nicest pair of women in their 40's. Very strong accents but they spoke English. We did not speak Greek or Italian.

The food was great, very prim, proper, and flavored mildly. We had a single large fish, grilled with veggies, and lots of pasta of different shapes. Several types of veggie salads with different dressings and the most amazing bread.

At the end of dinner we sat and drank wine. A bus load of tourists piled up as we finished. At least 30 college age girls and 1 or 2 men. We sat, people watching, and drinking. The two men sat down near us and began talking.

"Totally gay" Marin stated.

The men were holding hands, drinking wine, and giggling.

Their conversation was enlightening though. The women were from a volleyball team. Their college had a summer program and travel was the main part. The men were the coach and assistant coach. Both mid 20's and interested in their own fun.

Marin grabbed me by the hand and stated, "I got an idea."

She pulled me along the shops as the volleyball girls wandered around. Marin struck up conversations with them as they were "American's. Like us. And very relieved to be around English-speaking people."

Avery was their captain. A born leader, she took charge of her team, and they followed her without a question or complaint.

We walked with them chatting about their adventures, the beaches, the cities, and their lack of "Boys". I learned we were 1 month early for "the real tourist" season and the disco clubs and dance clubs were not ready yet.

Marin stated, "We got men and boys on our yacht. You should come with us for a cruise and meet them."

Marin looked at me sideways as Avery discussed it with the team. It was almost 10 pm and we decided to walk back. Avery walked with us as the rest of her team went back to their hotel. We showed her where the yacht was docked, and she was amazed. She asked if we were billionaires, but we explained how Marin's sister had recently been married and this was a celebration. So, we all split the costs.

Avery wandered on the boat, not at all worried, or concerned. We ate some snacks, drank some wine, and sat around after the ship was seen. It was near midnight, and I told Avery she could sleep in one of the empty rooms if she did not want to head back to her hotel. "Okay. Sounds good." She stated.

Marin showed her the room and Avery flopped down on the bed. "Good night" Marin told her and closed the door.

"Have you ever fucked a full volleyball team before? Because I think I can get it done if you are game." Marin stated.

'Are you serious? Do you think I have the stamina?' I asked. Because I seriously wanted to know.

"Well, it's only 10 a day. We got three days to go. You got the legs and ass for that don't you?" Marin stated. As she slapped my ass and hamstrings a few times with a huge smile on her face.

'And you? What do you get?' I wondered.

"Oh. They will all like my pussy and I will fuck their asses with my strap on. Did you see the two bigger ones I brought?" Marin stated while laughing.

We walked to our cabin and hatched a plan. Lots of food, drinks, and dancing. Music, partying, and Marin believed she could convince them to "fuck my boyfriend. He has always wanted to have group sex, never had the chance, and he's always been too shy."

"How's that sound? Believable or desperate?" Marin asked.

'Honestly. I have no idea. Maybe we get two or three. But all 30?' I asked.

We laid down in bed and Marin was asleep in a few minutes. I had visions of 30 naked women ripping me apart as they rode me to death.

I woke up to Marin kissing me and giving me a plate of food. Avery was awake, drinking coffee in the hot tub, and making friends with Lisa.

'Oh shit. Won't your naked mom scare her away?' I asked.

"No. I don't think so." Marin stated with a tone of "come and see".

Carrying the tray of food, I walked down to the hot tub with Marin.

Lisa was seated next to Avery. Both were naked, drinking coffee and chatting like old friends. 'I guess this might be do able after all' I whispered to Marin.

"Oh. You have no idea. Ask her." Marin told me.

"Ask me what?" Avery stated loudly.

I stuttered, I stammered, I could not find the words to ask, "can I fuck your whole volleyball team with my girlfriend over the next three days?" The words sounded ridiculous in my head.

Lisa broke the tension. "He wants to fuck you, your team, and my daughter wants to fuck you with her strap on. Isn't that, right?"

I was confused, frozen, and stood their blinking. All my thoughts had vanished from my head.

Avery stated, "Oh. Here on the boat? Can we fuck the other men and women too? Or just Mitch?"

"Well Mitch first. Then when we are done with each girl, they can fuck anyone they want." Marin explained.

"How will we keep track though?" Avery stated. Her coffee sipped slowly as the hot tub bubbled.

What? This was actually a conversation I was having with my girlfriend, her mother, and a naked college volleyball captain I had met the previous night. They had to be messing with me. This was a joke.

"Oh. How about hand stamps, or concert bracelets, or we can tattoo them, or brand them." Marin stated excitedly.

"Oooh. No tattoos or brands. But I like the stamp idea. What could we use?" Avery asked.

Blair walked up with a small basket. I guess she had been listening to the perverted conversation about me fucking 30 women and she had an idea.

"I do henna art. It will last several days if you are gentle with it. Mitch fucks them, we make a type of stamp on their hand, or whatever and then move on." Blair explained.

Avery, Lisa, and Marin stated, "I like it. That will work" as they nodded along with Blair's plan.

'Firstly, I get to fuck Blair too. She's not exempt.' I stated. Looking Blair in the eyes. She was shy and lowered her eyes to the basket.

"It was your idea. You might as well go first." Marin stated.

Marin grabbed Blair's hand and we walked to the bedroom. Avery climbed out of the hot tub. She was totally hairless as her long wet brown hair cascaded down her back. She had a very nice lean body. Not skinny and not athletic. Her muscles showed but she wasn't cut or bulky. She reminded me of Gal Gadot in the Wonder Woman movies. Avery had no pubic hair and no tan lines.

Blair too was hairless, pale white skin, and dark tan lines around her pussy and tits. Marin pushed her down on the bed, she sat on her face, and I slid up to her pussy. Our plan was the same as when we fucked Angela. Pussy, ass, then DP. Avery sat in a chair and watched us.

After an hour Blair was done. She complained her asshole would "never be the same" and she kissed us both before hobbling out of the room with a big smile and 4 spent orgasms.

Avery was digging around in Marin's big bag. She produced a plug-in vibrating wand. She plugged it into the wand, crawled on the bed, and stated, "I want what she got. But I won't tap out so easily. Force this on my clit. Full speed. Though heads up. I squirt when I cum."

Marin stated, "Ooh. A squirter. I've seen it in porn but not in person." As she clapped her hands together happily.

12