The Newest Neighbors Pt. 12

Story Info
Marin is diabolical. So much sex, nudity, and crazy stuff.
5k words
4.43
9.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True to her word Lisa let me fuck her. Pussy, ass, mouth, and back. I went slow. Full length thrusts for several minutes and then alternated. Ass, pussy, mouth. I used several toys to stretch her holes. My dick and a nice big dildo forced in her pussy. Lisa's legs shook, she screamed, she moaned.

Double pussy, double anal, the largest toys shoved down her throat. I loved watching her throat bulge. Lisa didn't have a gag reflex. I knew that she did not know. Her husband Russ had such a short dick I doubt it ever hit her uvula. You know the little thing that hangs in the back of your throat. I rammed past it, head down her throat, and she never even winced. Her eyes watered as I made her throat bulge but not a gag or cough.

Although she did pass out several times from lack of oxygen. She would come to after a hard ass fucking with my dick and a toy side by side. Marin was being grumpy. She sat in the corner of the room wearing the largest red strap on. She would not let me use it, so I had to dig through the bag she brought.

Several large, thick, and oddly shaped alien type dildos were in the bag. Weird swirling colors of purple/white, blue/white, pink/purple, and bright green/orange. Each shape was not a normal cock. The heads were disformed, they had huge bulbs halfway up the shaft, and several were so large I could not fit my hand around the shaft.

I pulled a large end table over by the bed. I spit on the suction cup base, I stuck it to the table and told Lisa to 'Mount it, ride it, and don't you fucking stop until I tell you to.' Lisa placed her feet flat foot on either side, she squatted down like a sumo wrestler or frog squats with her knees spread wide.

Best part was her asshole was the exact height as my cock. If she went to squat down on the toy, she could slide my cock down her asshole. It took her several minutes to get accustomed to the odd alien toys. But I rammed my cock up her ass probably sooner than I should have. The hot hole, the odd knobs on the alien toys, and Lisa's nonstop screaming damn near had me shoot a load of cum up her ass too early.

Several times Avery or Blair came into the room. Lisa was being loud, and several crew members were worried about her. I had Blair lick Lisa's clit for 30 minutes or more while she was mounted on the toy with my cock lodged in her ass. When Lisa orgasmed, she would have fallen off the table if Blair had not held her upright.

Several hours had gone by with Lisa's legs dripping with sweat. Her pussy lips were swollen, red, and elongated. Lube had to be applied often. She also had taken the two medium sized alien toys at the same time.

I looked at Marin who had been patiently waiting in a chair in the corner of the room for several hours. 'It's time. Let's wreck her. Permanently.' I told Marin. She jumped up like a shot. She pushed Lisa off the table and onto the bed.

I climbed under Lisa. She rode me with my cock in her pussy. I was amazed at how soft, delicate, and supple her lose pussy had become. But all at once Marin shoved the huge red strap on up her ass. The nobs, ribs, and bulbed shaft made Lisa scream. The feeling against my cock made me almost cum.

Marin had been working out. Her thrusts were fast, deliberate, and right on the money. 20 minutes and Lisa folded over, her head rested on my chest, as Marin fucked her ass without mercy.

Lisa was no longer able to scream. Her voice was hoarse, she sounded terrible, and begged "Please. My ass is done. Please make her stop."

I held up my hand and Marin stopped at once. I pulled my dick from Lisa's loose pussy, Marin coated my hand in oil, and I stepped behind Lisa. My fingertips slid inside her ass. I pushed slowly and my hand slid up to my thumb. A small twist and push and my whole hand was in her ass. It was still tight, warm, and a few jabs made Lisa jump.

I pulled my hand out with a loud pop. 'That makes one hole done. Lets try the next one.' I told Lisa.

She crawled slowly onto the bed, she turned onto her back, and spread her legs. Her swollen pussy lips were dark red, they had swollen and distended 3 more inches then an hour ago. I washed my hands as she lay there spread eagle.

I applied new lube. Marin watched intently as I walked up to her mother. Not being gentle I made a fist. A blunt fist ready to spread her open. Lisa shook her head side to side but did not speak. I pushed my fist into the opening of her cunt. He spread easily, halfway in and Lisa's legs were shaking violently. I rocked my hand back and forth for fun. Watching her eyes as they were ready to explode.

I pulled back gently, paused, and all at once punched forwards. My fist hit the back wall of her vagina. Her cervix smashed. Lisa's head flew back, her eyes wide, and her mouth open. She was hardly able to speak due to screaming for hours. What she said was not even words. I looked at Marin and stated, 'That's it. Both holes.'

Marin stated, "punch her guts until she passes out."

I punched, fast, hard and against the wall. Lisa did her best to kick her legs, pull her body away, and push my arm with her hands. I was lodged in her. Her belly button bouncing with each punch. I grabbed my own forearm and did a two-hand power assist. I felt Lisa's cervix against my knuckles.

Lisa felt a new kind of pain and pleasure. How could I be so sure? For the first time ever Lisa sprayed, squirted, and gushed. He soaked my arm, my chest, and the bed as she shook violently. Marin walked up slowly, raised her hand over her head, and slapped Lisa's clit. Hard. The echoing sound of the slap woke Lisa up from wherever she had been. Her renewed cries were laughable. She could barely make a sound now. Her voice was gone.

5 more slaps and Lisa squirted again. The painful fisting and sound breaking slaps pushed her over the edge.

I finally felt a little bad for our actions. I told Marin to stop, and I pulled my hand from her loose pussy. There was no pop sound. No sucking sound, her pussy was thoroughly stretched now. Marin walked over to her bag and pulled out an odd black toy. It was shaped like a large egg, but it had a type of base.

Marin told me, "Squeeze the egg part with your hand. Shove it up her hole. It will expand like a plug. Let the base stick out."

Following her directions was not easy. The egg was much wider and longer then my fist or arm. The material was spongy but also very firm and dense. It took two hands and all of my strength to squeeze it enough to force it in her hole.

Lisa's eyes were wide due to the new intruder. I am sure the tip pushed against her cervix. As the egg swelled and opened, I could see Lisa's bellybutton begin to swell. She did have a small hard bump like you cut a softball in half and glued it to her abs. I rubbed it with my hand and Lisa's hips shot up.

"The egg has texture. It is resting against her G-spot. Pet, rub, or punch her right here and she will cum over and over. The egg also swelled up. Its twice or three times wider inside then when you put it in." Marin explained.

Lisa absentmindedly stroked the area beneath her bellybutton. The bulge was hard, round, and obvious. She looked like a watermelon was stuck in her guts.

Marin stated, "You can leave now. Both of your holes have met the requirements."

Lisa stood up slowly, her legs trembling, she spread her thighs wide, and she waddled as she walked. The new massive intruder made her bow legged. Who knew how long it would take for her to walk normally? If ever again.

Lisa's cell phone dinged. I picked it up to see a close-up dick picture of Russ in a tiny metal cage. He was begging for help. I told him to fill a large bowl with ice water and rest his nuts in it until he couldn't take anymore. It was the only way to distract him from wanting to orgasm.

Marin saw my text message and laughed.

I walked outside and handed the phone to Lisa. She was standing out in the sun, bent over the railing, puking. Her ass high in the air. The black egg base sticking out 3 inches or so. It made me wonder how she could sit down. Would it force the egg into her guts more?

Lisa then crawled out and laid on the sundeck. Male employees brought her fruit, drinks, and massaged her body. Lisa even sucked their cocks when they asked.

I returned to my suite to find Marin talking with Avery. Avery had tons of purple hickeys covering her neck, back, chest, arms, legs, thighs, ass, and they were dark purple, swollen, and huge. Some had teeth marks still pressed into her skin. Avery was naked, discussing the night's events, and promised to bring energy drinks.

Avery walked past me carrying a dress, slapped my ass playfully, and left.

Marin stated, "1 hour. You need to rest. Then its 10 college sluts in a row. You up for it?"

'No idea. But I will give it the ole college try.' I said playfully.

I laid down on the bed and Marin fed me food.

Right on time Avery was back. A case of Redbull and 10 volleyball girls. Each one was different, tall, short, athletic, skinny, no ass, fat ass, big tits, medium tits, or flat chest. They all were very pretty in the face though.

Avery explained the rules. They could party, drink, dance, and have fun. But Mitch was to be the first "lay" of the night. Then they could "fuck anyone, anything, at any time." The girls all cheered.

Shelby was up first. The other 9 girls left the room. She was at least 6-2, long blonde hair, B-cup tits, athletic, long pale legs, and no pussy hair. She undressed and she had the same tan lines as Marin. She must have tanned wearing boy short underwear and a sports bra.

Shelby went to work sucking my cock. Marin ran her hands all over Shelby's body. "Very soft. She must moisturize often." Marin stated. While Shelby nodded her head.

"She's wet too. Her pussy is soaked. Wreck her or let her enjoy it?" Marin asked.

"Please. Can I cum. I don't want to look like that bow legged naked woman. I will be good." Shelby explained.

She crawled up on the bed, rested on her knees, spread her legs and pointed her ass up. I felt her pussy and she was indeed wet.

I slid my cock inside her easily. Tall girls always did have good sized pussy's. 20 minutes and Shelby had orgasmed twice. Shelby rolled over, her firm tits heaving, and Marin dove into her pussy face first. I crawled up on her chest, my cock in her mouth, and Marin sucking her clit. 10 minutes and Shelby orgasmed again.

Marin changed out her huge strap on for a more average size dick. She laid on the bed, Shelby climbed on, and slide the dick in her. Looking back, I lubed up my cock. Shelby stated, "I've never done DP."

"He will go slow. This will feel weird at first. But then your mind will explode." Marin told her. They began kissing as Shelby ground her hips into the strap on.

A dap of lube and I pressed the head of my cock into her tight ass. Jabbing back and forth and 10 minutes later I was halfway in. Resting, pausing, and soaking made it easier for Shelby to adapt. I let her begin to gyrate first and then I would start feeding more cock in. 20 more minutes and she had 2 more DP orgasms.

I finally was close as well. Shelby stated, "Oh. First time for a load up my ass. Please cum in me. I hear it feels amazing." Another minute and I filled her hole with semen. I pulled out slowly and her anus squeezed tight. She climbed off Marin, gasping for breath, and rubbing her pussy with her hands.

Shelby had a huge smile on her face and laughed about having her first threesome, first anal, and first DP.

After each volleyball girl Marin and I would eat, drink, and go outside to enjoy the party. Marin would pick the next girl and we would retreat back to the bedroom. The girls had arrived around 5pm. If we played this right, we would be done by 3am.

Shelby was the hottest of the first 10 girls. None of them had her rhythm and excitement to be fucked. The other girls were more hesitant, shy, and uneasy. I'm not saying Shelby was a slut or very experienced, but she was more eager than the others.

Marin and I were almost exhausted. I was surprised I lasted all 10 girls, and I could still achieve a boner. Marin rubbed lotion on me, and we went to sleep.

When I woke up, I heard Marin arguing with someone. It was Lisa. She was lying on the floor, her legs were spread, she was pulling at the egg, and begging Marin to "get it out." I knew there was a way, but Marin was being stubborn. Showing her mom who was in control.

Marin saw the look on my face, she told Lisa, "I am only doing this because Mitch is being nice to you. You owe him a lot. You should thank him." Lisa crawled up into bed, she bowed slightly, and thanked me.

Marin used a tube and hand pump of some sort to attach it to the base of the egg. Several pumps later and the egg decreased in size drastically. Lisa grabbed the base, she tugged, and a loud slurping sound like a vacuum was heard while the egg was pulled out.

Lisa's pussy lips did not close. They were open and you could see inside her cunt now. The egg was indeed 1/4 the width but still quite long. "Be good or I will put this back in." Marin warned her mother.

Lisa nodded and walked away. Less bow legged but not entirely normal.

"Did you see that. It was not closed. Her lips were like 3 inches apart. That is exactly what I wanted. Thank you. She has been such a prissy bitch to us girls for so many years. But we all knew the odd sex things she was doing with dad in their room. Payback sucks." Marin stated while laughing.

We drank protein shakes, stretched, and showered. Outside our room was a real surprise. Half-naked, full naked, or women with body paint lying on the couches, tables, or floor. Some of the women were yacht employees and the rest were the volleyball girls. Avery was doing her best to wake them up as she walked them to unoccupied bedrooms.

Kate was seen walking around with a large cup of ice in her hand. Kate was naked like all the other women but her huge tits made her stand out. Every time a woman would not wake up or react to Avery trying to move them, pull them up, or walk them. And Kate would take a large piece of ice out of her cup and slip it in her pussy past her lips quickly.

The woman would be awake then, clawing at their pussies, and swearing loudly. The ice would melt quickly, and the women would be dragged off to a bedroom. Sleeping the rest of the day.

Marin and I got some sun. The top deck was deserted for the first time since we got on the boat. After an hour Blair arrived. She had a huge smile on her face as she brought us drinks and food. Marin asked, "Why are you so happy?"

"Oh. It's your mom. She's taking a gang bang from all the men employees. But what she doesn't know is that the women plan on fucking her too. Some of us bring toys on these trips. In case there aren't any men that can measure up." Blair stated with a smile.

Marin explained, "Mitch worked her over well. Her pussy is slack like a burlap bag, and her asshole muscles are so loose you could double fist her by now."

"I know. She's having so much fun. No pain or stretching. Just fucking without the worry." Blair told us.

I would have never guessed having your ass and pussy stretched out permanently was a good thing. I did not think it was good. I enjoyed some resistance, not tightness, but something. I am sure two, three, or even four cocks could fit in either hole at a time now.

I am sure Marin was thinking the same thing as she looked at me smiling.

Blair disappeared and Avery hobbled upstairs. She lay next to us and her purple hickeys had darkened. Who was sucking on her so much to cause these huge marks. Some were 3 inches across, raised 1/4 an inch and swollen purple. I poked at them, and Avery did not even move. They must not have been painful as I poked other hickeys.

Marin too was evaluating the marks. Several bite marks, teeth marks, and odd shaped hickeys were on her thighs. Almost perfectly round and then some that were oval shaped. After a short nap we asked Avery how she got the marks.

"Oh. I like being bitten, sucked on, and given hickeys. If you bite me, latch on, and suck me hard enough I can orgasm. No touching my nipples or clit. It's crazy." Avery explained. She then pointed to two large hickeys. One on each thigh next to her pussy.

"This one was Betsy. And this one was Liz. They did them at the same time. I thrashed, I kicked, I bucked, but they held firm." Avery explained.

"My sisters sucked on your thighs. Right there? But they would never." Marin stated with an unsure tone in her voice.

As though they were summoned Betsy and Liz walked upstairs. Each had a drink in their hands, and both were naked. It was the second time I had seen Liz naked. Her tiny little pussy was shaved and smooth.

"Virgins no more." Betsy stated loudly.

"Yeah. Brian fucked Betsy in every hole, he came in every hole, and is sound asleep." Liz stated happily.

"Liz too. Jason went to town on her body. She was hobbling out of her room. Ass, pussy, and mouth. All used." Betsy stated. Liz and Betsy high fived.

"What about Kate?" Marin asked.

"Well, she's married. They fucked like right after." Liz explained.

"Shit. I never would have thought I would be the last to lose my virginity." Marin stated.

"Virgin. Virgin. Virgin!" Betsy and Liz chanted playfully to Marin.

Marin just smile, snuggled up to me, and played along.

I pointed to Avery's exposed pussy and purple hickeys. 'Are those from you?' I asked.

"Sure are." Betsy and Liz stated simultaneously while smiling.

"She damn near kicked us in the head when she orgasmed. It was crazy." Betsy explained. She then pulled out her cell phone and showed me the video. People were cheering and holding Avery down as best they could. Her hips thrashed, her legs flailed, and Liz and Betsy were sucking on her thighs. Mouths stuck to her flesh until she calmed down and laid back. They didn't stop. They kept sucking until the hickeys were fat, purple, and raw.

Two, three, four, and as many as ten people crowded around Avery as she lay on her back. They bit her arms, tits, neck, legs, stomach, and any flesh they could. Sucking, biting, and her body was pocked marked with purple like polka dots.

Avery pulled on a dress that was lying nearby. It was a little wet and smelled like stale beer. Avery didn't mind, the wet dress clung to her thighs, her crazy hickeys dotted her body, and she hobbled away.

"10 more. 1 hour. He will be ready!" Marin yelled after Avery.

Sure enough. 10 more willing participants. Marin picked out a black girl this time. Nessa. A very plump bubble butt, thick waist, and nice tits. Not fat and a bit saggy. She stripped, jumped at me, and sucked my cock. Her fat lips ran up and down my shaft. She too had trouble getting the whole thing in her throat but she ran her hands up and down the shaft while squeezing my balls.

If I had not been fucking like crazy, I would have easily cum. But it would take some time to get me to blow a load. I laid back in bed and let Nessa try her best. Marin was trying on fake cocks while Nessa pointed at different ones, waved some off, and happily pointed at others. Nessa liked the really long ones but not very thick.

Marin got her to orgasm several times before I had Nessa ride me. Reverse cowgirl was fun, her fat ass jiggling in my face while she sucked Marin's fake cock. We then DP'd her and she cried out loudly with orgasm after orgasm. 1 hour and she was done. Back to the party and a tiny little 4-9 gymnast was next.

She was the most flexible person I had ever met. She could almost arch her back so far back that she could eat her own asshole. Marin and I had lots of fun with her. Pressing her legs wide, beyond the splits, her legs resting on chairs as I fucked her ass. Her body strung between them impossibly hovering on my cock. I fucked her pussy, her ass, and we DP'd her too.

12