The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began by running his hands over her body. Evie threw her arms over her head, stretched like a cat and purred. He touched the sides of her breasts and she moaned. The air conditioning kicked on and her nipples became more prominent. He leaned in and began to tease them sparing no mercy.

Ahhhhhh, I love that you nasty bastard!"

With every stroke of his hands she shrieked louder and her demands became more explicit. Mark caressed her hip and she went wild. He moved between her elegantly splayed legs and she immediately threw her stockinged limbs over his shoulders. His hands caressed her lovely legs and she groaned, "You love them, don't you, darling?"

His reply was a muffled, "Mmmmm."

Striving to catch her breath, Evie croaked, "Run your hot tongue up and down my legs, baby, you know I adore that."

He did just that and more. After kissing and licking his way up one leg and down the other, Mark changed tactics and holding her ankles, pushed her legs back toward her, exposing the backs of her knees. He paused long enough to capture her attention and then used his hot tongue to lick her there where he knew she was very responsive sexually.

"Oh, you wonderful fucker! I love that! Keep doing it and you'll make me cum!"

But of course this was only an appetizer and not the main course, so Mark switched off and spent some time tickling her asshole with his fingers, not trying to penetrate, but just gliding over the puckered surface of her anus.

"Ohhhhh---ohhhhhhh!" she purred, loving it.

Then he urged her lovely legs back against her chest, and that rolled her ass upward so that her magnificence glistened while he instructed her to hold the ankles for him.

Knowing where this was leading, Evie, her eyes filled with unbridled lust, happily complied.

He kissed her for a long time, softly at first then gnawing harder at her lower lip, and then she joined in as they greedily mashed mouths until they were both gasping for breath; Evie somewhat more than he because of her current positioning.

"Do me, oh, fuck yes, do me!" she shrieked. "Lick me; lick my hot fucking twat, baby."

Her mons was neatly shaved except for a thin landing strip of dark hair. Mark lowered his face to it and as he exhaled, she moaned. His tongue licked the inside of each thigh and she yelped, wanting more, loving what he was doing.

He moved to her major labia and worried them in turn driving her wild.

"Are you---Are you the only guy in the world takes his fucking time doing this?"

"Too slow, am I?" He inquired laconically.

"YES---NO---NO! I love it! I love you, baby---just don't stop!"

He spent another minute or so doing more of that, and then abruptly brought his tongue to her clit. Evie bucked wildly as he alternated between licking and sucking on her tiny nub.

She came, and then came again.

"Oh my God, that feels so damned good. Oh yes, Oh yes, don't stop, I love it!"

But he did.

"Awww fuck!" she bleated.

He spread her tight ass cheeks...

"Oh noooo!"

... licked the small, sensitive spot between her ass and her pussy ...

"Jesus Christ!"

... teased her mercilessly until finally bringing his tongue to bear on her fully exposed tightly puckered hole and circled it slowly with his tongue.

"Oh my fuckin' God!"

Softly ... softer still and he noticed that the lighter his tongue touched the stronger her reaction.

"Evie, would you like something in that ass of yours?" he murmured loud enough so that she might hear him.

"Yesssss!" she hissed, while trying to hump his mouth in hopes of getting his tongue to penetrate her ass.

He sent his middle finger in to the second joint. Then continuing to work the finger inward,

he shifted his head enough to enable him to return to her cunt.

"Oh fuck yes, suck my twat, baby!" she yelped as soon as she realized what he was doing.

"Bite those lips, pull them apart. Your tongue, use that hot tongue on my wet pussy baby! Oh---Oh----Oh, that feels so good! Lick me, bite me, do me honey! Make me cum you horny son of a bitch!"

Mark purposely stayed away from her clit. Evie grew more vocal, and added to her already loud volume.

Her hands grabbed at his face---she looked into his eyes pleadingly, "Now Baby?"

"Okay," Mark replied softly and attacked her clit. Evie's hips flew off the sofa; she was thrashing and screaming. "Oh you wonderful man! Suck that clit, swallow it, mother fucker! Oh God, I'm cumming, yes---yes---yes, don't stop baby!"

Mark obliged her, knowing that women remembered when you let them cum first. Evie rewarded him by drenching his face with a flood of her warm, wonderful cum. She threw her legs around his neck and rode his face unmercifully as Mark continued to lick and suck her clitoris.

She was still convulsing as he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and deposited her on the bed. She refused to let him go and kissed him, fucking his mouth with her tongue.

And on breaking off her kiss, she began licking his face, neck and chest, paying homage to his nipples while he could only moan appreciatively.

She crawled down his torso, grasped his turgid cock pressing it against his stomach as she lavished kiss after wet kiss upon its mushroom head. Mark moaned appreciatively as Evie's scalding mouth slid over the head enveloping half of his shaft into her wanton mouth.

Now it was Mark who was being driven wild.

She continued to bring him to the edge before backing off time and again. She did this for seventeen mind-boggling minutes, and just when he couldn't stand another second of her fellating, Evie stopped---and holding his member tightly at its base, quickly scrambled into position over him and lowered herself down upon his glistening cock.

They both gasped as she fell onto him and he filled her. A moment later she began riding him the way a cowboy rides a bucking bronco, except that rather than trying to repel her, Mark savored every thrust, ridge, and vein his cock careened into and off of as her hips gyrated wildly.

"I'm gonna cum on your cock baby! I'm gonna cum so hard," Evie screamed as her orgasm began.

He answered her by spewing a torrent of hot, milky semen into the furthest recesses of her cunt, and that triggered another orgasm for her.

They lay spent, holding tightly to one another for a long time. Then Mark began to caress her enjoying the purring sounds she made as he did so.

Evie sucked him to hardness again and this time he slow fucked her anally, which they both enjoyed immensely, and then they called it a night.

Mark would continue working in the Orlando area for the next two years, before deciding to branch out on his own. He settled in Sarasota and got lucky winning a bid to handle the interior design of a Community College being constructed in the nearby city of Chastened.

12